I've seen this movie out of the corner of my eye on my laptop many times. Spider-Man 3 and Dark Knight as well. So I have lots of opinions about Juno. Here's what I liked.
1) Alison Janney's character was the best concept in the script. The idea that she's disrespected and regarded as ineffectual and a nuisance until the दिन there's actually something going on that she should be on the ball for. And damned if she is. What a nice metaphor for what Moniq was saying.
2) Juno's friend is so fine. Honest to blog.
3) The storyline with the Lorings fit in no other movie except Juno. A major strength in Diablo Cody's script is the understanding that certain scenes SPECIFICALLY GO WITH CERTAIN PROJECTS while others don't. Nothing in Juno doesn't belong and very few scenes in Juno would fit in any other movie out there. All these are VERY good things. At least to me.
4) The fact that the script allows Juno to freewheel from a failed attempt being a homewrecker to making up with Bleeker like nothing ever happened is very interesting because it's so...FEMINIST. Such a stamp of female empowerment. We're used to the woman's decisions all being what a man would find agreeable so she's a और likeable character. Interesting. But I don't think that was her intention.
5) Despite what people say, Cody's script does not make every character sound alike. And Jason Bateman when he picks up from the first encounter that he's got somebody like him around finally, it's pretty neat.
6) They deliberately make Jason Bateman's jingles crappy and in direct juxtaposition with Diablo Cody's little soundtrack to दिखाना how independent संगीत far outshines corporate.
7) The very best part in the movie to me was when they were all in the trophy case. They're putting the school and their conformity on display द्वारा दिखा रहा है there's enough अंतरिक्ष in the trophy case for a pregnant girl and her friend to spread out and eat lunch.
8) Hatred for doctors. Even when they're helping them. Me-ow, Bren. Use a dick. I प्यार how while the nice संगीत is playing towards the end, she goes from sweetly tossing in Liberty घंटी, बेल to telling Juno "don't worry hon, they're doctors, they're garbage and I hope people hit them with a car" या something to that extent.
9)Hatred for condoms. Very nice. Now girls will stop making me wear them trying to imitate Juno. Whatever works, right?
10) Bleeker's really really REEAAALLLLY drippy friend who comes up to him as he's running laps -- his first reaction when hearing a friend of his knocked somebody up? I better get a हटाइए on and knock somebody up as well! Being a young father sounds like fun!
I wanna do whatdawhatwhatda feel
आप do things that really really real
i don't like to think या to see the any-WON ELSE
do do do do dooky doo dooky dooky
peep peedee pop doo de do dooby doo-BERS