जाम जाम in S4 Finale (Spoilers)

smoore23 posted on May 16, 2008 at 03:49AM
What'd you guys think of the Jam? At first I thought an engagement wouldn't happen, but then I read too many fanfictions or something lol and I was convinced that it would. Oh well. I felt so bad for Jim though. Too bad that Andy stole his perfect moment (I still love Andy, though). And I felt bad for Pam too! *Sigh* Now we'll have to wait till September for more Jam...
save

जाम 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shannieannie said…
i hated andy, but it wasn't like he knew jim was gonna propose. i just hope pam isn't too upset with jim and that jim isn't too upset to propose later. :( dang now im actually impatient for the summer to be over. :-p jk.
other than the almost proposal, jam was adorable tonight.
it was just heartbreaking to see jim SOOOO CLOSE to proposing and then not. and then pam's thoughts after. :(
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iar said…
It was a sad...Seeing the face of Jim when he was putting the ring in his pocket and then seeing the face of Pam...I hope he tell her that he was going to do that but Andy stole his moment...I still think that this was a great way to make the story of Pam and Jim longer without break them up like every tv show.

Why Angela say yes, if she doens't love Andy!? Love Phillis making the party!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chel1395 said…
I never thought the JAM proposal would happen, that would be much too easy. However, they still had some great moments. Jim being so supportive of Pam's going to New York, cuddling under the fireworks, etc. And my favorite moment was at the beginning when Pam says "And down the road, if we have a family..." I literally squealed at that. She's imagining having a family with Jim. *sighs happily*

Anyway, I can imagine Jim coming up with an even better way to propose to Pam next season. It'll all be okay. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shannieannie said…
i know it'll all work out but what a sad way to leave JAM..... at least, like pam said, they're so solid together. plus, if he did propose, they'd be apart anyway for three months while pam goes to her art school... so i guess it worked out for the better. i just hated watching them both after andy proposed. but honestly, if i was pam, would i really want my boyfriend proposing to me after someone else JUST proposed???