जेकब और बेला Jacob and Bella?

Labradoodle posted on Dec 17, 2007 at 05:02PM
Are you a fan of Jacob and Bella? I personally don't think she deserves him =D
So I should be quite happy for her to be with Edward. It's only the fact that Jake is being killed by her rejection that I'm a fan of this relationship!

जेकब और बेला 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iluvtheoc3000 said…
They are not good together at all... in all reality Jacob is better FOR HER!! With Jacob she can have a family... we wont have to leave her parents... and with her days numbered... she will aprietiate the time she has more fully... with all the time in the world you lose aprietiation for life!! and she can actually LIVE her life with Jacob... he not all gross protective like Edward... she can ACTUALLY have fun and adventure.... i think Jacob and Bella were MEANT to be together.... but that Bella is a dumb idiot and is gonna make the wrong chioce and pick Edward... that just proves that she doesnt deserve Jacob she is a damb bimbo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना quartz said…
never will happen!

jake, in the 4th book will turn vam and try to kill bella!!!!

are you people not listening to me?????????
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jenna_bobo said…
they should totally be togetherrr i am going to be depressed if in the end she becomes a vampire
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JacobNBella said…
Quartz: From what I hear, that scene won't be in the movie. Right now the writers/director's are trying to make major changes to the script with Stephenie's approval but she still didn't give an answer. A lot of stuff in the 4th book is R-rated and they are going for a pg-13 so most of the stuff from the dark will not be included. If Stephenie doesn't allow for this changes to occur than chances are there won't be a fourth movie.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JacobNBella said…
I meant from the book sorry...