इयान सोमरहॅल्डर और नीना दोब्रेव Nina's rumored to be pregnant with Ian's baby

68beats posted on Feb 08, 2011 at 09:13PM
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Vacationing Down In The 'Big Easy' Deny Those Pesky Pregnant Rumors
Check this out:

link

The 'Big Easy' Deny Those Pesky Pregnant Rumors

NEW ORLEANS - The Vampire Dairies duo of Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev flew down to New Orleans, aka The Big Easy, and checked into the highly exquisite Hotel Ooh La La.

Somerhalder has stayed there on several occasions whereas this was Dobrev's first time staying at the hotel that the great Italian actress Sophia Loren once called 'The Grand Hotel of Conception.'

Noted Hollywood writer of the stars, Cornwallis Stickerfix wrote in his book The Kids of The Extremely Famous Celebs of Tinsel Town that more children of Hollywood celebrities have been conceived at the Hotel Ooh La La than in any other hotel in the entire world, and that includes Tokyo's Saki Saki Hotel, Rome's Villa La Gina Lollobrigida, The Bloomin Begonia Blooms Hotel in London, and Hollywood's Mrs. Ponce De Leon Hotel.

Somerhalder and Dobrev have been constantly hounded by the press about their relationship. In the past 32-year-old Ian, a native of Louisiana has dated Kate Bosworth, Nicky Hilton, and Ashley Greene.

Nina who is only 22 has not really dated much since she has really decided to focus on her acting career.

Ian has remarked that he was not happy that the supermarket tabloid Say What? has printed in three different issues that Nina Dobrev is expecting his child.

The third article even stated that Dobrev had been told by her dentist that she was going to have triplets. She called up her dentist and asked him how in the world he figured that she was even pregnant much less going to have triplets. He blushed and replied that he had read it in the Say What? rival tabloid Grapevine Yakking.

Nina Dobrev has admitted that yes she may have gained a pound or two, but that she is most definitely not pregnant since she has been celibate for the past two months and even if her and Ian did do the do or vavavoom as they say in Upper Texas (Oklahoma) she would make sure that Ian wore a condom and perhaps two, in order to be doubly sure.

Dobrev disclosed that guest stars who will be appearing on this season's episodes of The Vampire Dairies include Ashley Tisdale, Miranda Cosgrove, Boo Boo Stewart, Ines Sainz, Brenda Song, and River Viiperi.

Ian Somerhalder stated elatedly to Left Coast Mirror Magazine that he has been signed to appear in two, as yet unnamed, sequels to Nina Dobrev's movies, 'The Naked Nubiles of Nevada,' and 'The Revenge of The Vajazzled Vampire Vixens.'

last edited on Feb 08, 2011 at 09:14PM

इयान सोमरहॅल्डर और नीना दोब्रेव 16 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना minimew037 said…
wink
Wow... :p
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenaisluv said…
laugh
sounds like it was written for a middle/high school essay rofl
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Aubreykarew said…
big smile
rofl!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkdoll59 said…
That is so not true. Disney stars are not going to be in Vampire Diaries who writes this?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 68beats said…
I don't know. I just found it hilarious and decided to post it.
Nina being pregnant with Ian's baby?! It's somewhat possible.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delenatimes said…
mischievous
Funny it said "she would make sure that Ian wore a condom and perhaps two, in order to be doubly sure." she's been thinking about that. But i would love for them to have a baby twins girl and boy.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoxogossipchick said…
laugh
Um...the name of the site is thespoof.com! It's just a website where you can post crazy, untrue stories! There is absolutely no truth to this story!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना D_J267 said…
LOL I love this website, some people are so gullible.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xoNinaxo said…
@Delenatimes I know right!! XD
I'd find it cute if they have a baby boy and they name him Damon xD
But a girl would be adorable too... Daddy's Little Girl!! x )
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twilightlover73 said…
Two words: Not true
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना franciska said…
stupid,who the hell writtest these?disney stars in The Vampire Diares?No not yet
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना el0508 said…
I don't think it's true.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MelodyLaurel said…
Omg this is hilarious.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SerenaSmolder said…
big smile
even if her and Ian did do the do or vavavoom as they say in Upper Texas (Oklahoma) she would make sure that Ian wore a condom and perhaps two, in order to be doubly sure.

still laughing :D :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Glambert2 said…
smile
They would make great parents one day.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Veyonce said…
Oh my god i never heard oh using 2 condoms but its an extra measure to be sure if you really don't want to get pregnant but i would advice Nina,if i knew her to never get pregnant because shes a model she would immediately get stretch marks because she is so skinny you can tell she wears a size 2 probably maybe even a 1 but do they make a size 1 any way im still cracking up.