Hunter's Moon The Woods

aNinnyMouse posted on May 09, 2012 at 10:29PM
A vast expanse of trees with a few little shacks where the werewolves dwell.

Hunter's Moon 842 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 842

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aNinnyMouse said…
Bujmjigdolsmjgkfcm?nx
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
Pauline walks through the woods all alone. she sighs and kicks a rock and it bounces off a house
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
Hanna walked through the woods,on her way back to the cabin.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
Pauline senced hanna. She shrugs and keeps walking.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nathan-Croak said…
The sun's golden rays covered the trees and scattered upon the ground revealing two large, muscular beast.The two were trotting away from the remains of a deer's carcass. Finnick, the slightly smaller of the two, dropped his head as he paced the woods with his brother, Garland."C'mon bro let me catch at least one !" he whinned. Garland shrugged, "you've got to be faster Finn." Suddenly the wind blew, carrying the scent of a pack of wild dogs.Silently, the two rushed off , locking onto scent."Make sure you leave some for the rest of the pack.." Garland growled. "Whatever you say Gar Gar" Finnick muttered with slight chuckle.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Nice post nathan!)) Ley was lying down on a mound of dirt, where greenery had began to flourish. He was very calm, for one who so exposed, vulnerable and surrounded by enemy territory on both sides of him. In fact, his death was probably at walking distance. But he was rest assured that his scent was subtle and well masked by a bit of cologne, that he found in Joe's drawer. Stretching out, with his belly turned up, Ley basked in the sun as he awaited his friend's appearance.
Hanna trotted along in the woods.She caught the scent of a nice rabbit.She hadn't eaten since yesterday and was starved.She was now in a full sprint,following the scent,not knowing that just up ahead were Finnick and Garland.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nevermore_ said…
Nixie walked alone in the woods, hands in the pockets of her favorite hoodie. So much had happened since that fateful day several years ago when she discovered what she was. Packs were formed and then eventually split, she had left and come back more than just a couple times; there were abusive relationships and just plain unhealthy ones, a lot of alcohol, and even a short run with drugs. She was trying to change all that now, for a reason only known to her, but it was a lot harder than expected. She had rejoined Sadie’s pack, but she was starting to wonder if it was the right decision, still on probation she couldn’t let her doubts be known to anyone, but that didn’t mean they weren’t there. She wondered what had come of Owen, and how Momo and the others in Den’s pack were fairing. The two people outside of the packs that she did know about were her good friend Felix, and the woman who not only was Felix's sister-in-law, but had attempted to kill Nixie once, and nearly succeeded.
((thanks, I always try to make my first posts count.))

Garlnd began to slow down, ready to stalk the unsuspecting dogs.Finnick had other intentions. The wolf continued to run a few yards before leaping into the air, Right into Hanna."Jesus Hanna! What are you doing out here ?" he complained as he rubbed his head. The comotion alerted the dogs. Finnick sighed loudly, knowing that an opportunity like that doesn't come around so easily.Luckily Garland never missed a beat and began to run off after the dogs, completely ignoring Hanna and his brother.
Hanna slightly yelped and rolled a bit."Owwwwwww!"She stood up wobbly and shook herself."That hurt so much.And I haven't eaten a morsel since yesterday.I'm starved and I WAS after a rabbit."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
Long grey braids waved behind her as she ran. Her forest green eyes were drawn to the opening just shad of her. She was goingto meet her friend. In her hands she tightly held a bundle of freshly picked dandelions. She hoped Ley liked them, it had taken her all morning to pick just the perfect ones. She knew she was close now, the familiar scent of his Cologne filled her nose. "Ley!" She called out happily as she came upon the open area.

Her brown hair was held back in a light pony tail. She had spent a good part of the morning trying to find the girl. After a while Sadie had given up on the search for the missing child. She now sat leaned up against a tree, her head was tilted up and looking up at the clear blue sky. "That kid is going out alone more and more."
(Which kid? Momo?)
(Yes)
(Okay.)
Ley felt himself dozing off with his back sinking into the soft soil, letting the sounds of the forest surrounding him take over his mind. But the peace was quickly cut away by the chirping of his name from a little girl in braids. He jerked himself into a sitting position and smiled at little Momo as she came to him with a messy bouquet of wildflowers.
"Well you just costed us a pack of dogs enough to feed out whole damn pack.." Finnick scratched behind his ear befor e back off of the rabbit he was sitting on. Garland quickly caught up to the pack, crippling and wounding many of them. just so they can't run anymore.
"I'm sorry.Excuse me for being freaking hungry."Hanna stopped and sniffed.She then sprinted off,coming to a tree.She saw the more than familiar figure and pounced on it,licking Sadie's face.
Nixie sighed as she found herself heading back toward the cabin with it's familiar scents. Back for not quite a month yet and she already found herself halfway dreading going back inside. But then again, that's how it had always been for her, ever since she was little home was more of a dreaded place then one of comfort. Maybe she just kept that mindset all this time, because once she was inside, the negativity always seemed to dissipate some.
Momo came to a skidding stop near Ley. Her chest rose with heavily breaths. "I... brought you.... flowers." She state hold the bundle to him. A wide smile filled her face.

Sadie fell back with a laughed. "Hanna! Stop it!"
Finch's bite had added on to Owen's collection of scars. He would often look at it with a cringe, and a terrible sinking feeling in his stomach that reminded him to watch his back. No one was safe here. No one would ever be safe again. Especially with him here and Sadie still alive. But he wondered sometimes. Was it really much of a difference with or without the alphas? There was always some sort of doom hanging over their heads. He looked up, from his seat on the couch, to see Nixie and he quickly looked away. He acted very strange around her since she came back from the dead.

Ley smiled and gently took them from here little hand. "How," he chuckled and sniffed the flowers, "smelly." He took one out and put it in Momo's hair. "Where've you been all day?"
Momo smiled as she touched the flower in her hair. She then took a seat right beside Ley and pulled her legs up to her chest. "Picking flowers a course." She said as if this should have been obvious to Ley. "You been here all day?"

Sadie pushed Hanna off of her so she could stand. She gently patted her head. "Go in and get something to to eat." She said heading inside the building when she had spotted Nixie.
Nixie went straight to the kitchen for a second cup of coffee before going into the living room and sitting down in a chair adjacent to the couch.
"I've been here for quite some time, " He answered as he crossed his legs. "So you spent all day on these? How nice of you." Everything Ley said seemed to almost come out in a soft whisper, as if his voice could have easily been carried away by a slight breeze.
Owen quickly stood up and walked to the guest room, not wanting to look at her.
"I gotted some for my bestest friend, Nixie too." Momo said with a giant smile. "They will make her happy."

Sadie came into the house and looked right to Nixie. "Have you seen Momo?"
Finnick trotted over to Garland to help him dragged back the dogs.
"Nixie... which one was Nixie again?" Ley asked, twirling the flowers in his hands.
Nixie looked up at Sadie and shook her head, "No, I haven't seen her all day. You can't find her?"
((I am assuming, hopefully, they're ignoring owen and not just me posting stuff with Owen))
(well, he walked out of the room, So yea, it's Owen not you lol)
((Kay! Yeah I figured. I'm just cray.))
( I completely understand lol)
"My bestest friend in the whole wide world!" Momo exclaimed throwing her hands into the air above her head. "Remember, she left the pack a long time ago, and then came back when Owen did. That's Sadie's friend. She was shootted but didn't die, because she is super tough!"

Sadie sighed heavily. She rubbed the bridge of her nose with her thumb and forefinger. "She's been leaving to go off by herself a lot lately. I'm starting to worry about that."
"Do you want me to help you go look for her?" Nixie asked, starting to get a little concerned herself.
"Yes, Owen's friend... So she was shot and came back huh? She sounds pretty tough. Is she Sadie's friend too?"
"She is really tough! She said she will teach me to fight. So when icky werewolves come I can beat them up." She punched the air to emphasis fight. She then got serious as she thought about the answer to his question. "I'm not sure. I don't think they want to be friends."

"It will be hard. I can't find her scent anywhere." Sadie said. "But help finding her would be great."
"Garland, it's too much.We need help." Finnick said. Garland sighed and the two headed towards Sadie for help.
Nixie stood and left her coffee on the end table, "I'm sure she's somewhere in the woods, if she hears us calling her I know she'll come."
For a moment Ley frowned, showing his mourning on his sleeve but it quickly disappeared, and his normal placid stare returned to him as well as his calm smile. "I see. Do you remember the night when your best friend came back to the pack?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Willow and her brother walked over to Sadie. "What's wrong, Sadie?" Willow glanced at Nixie then looked back at Sadie.
Hanna turned back into a human and smiled.She went into the kitchen and looked around for food.She heard Willow come in and stood up straight,looking at her.She smiled."Hey Willow.Where's Stephen and Nathan?"
Finnick phased back into a human along with Garland. The two walked slowly and delibrately. They both gave each other a concerned look and that's whrn they both knew. They were being stalked, followed, hunted.
Owen stayed in the room, being a pussy ass bitch-lying on the bed, listening in to the muffled conversation outside.
"I was home when Nixie came home. She came home with Sadie, Hanna, Finch, Willow, Stephen, and Nathan. Oh and Owen. Brother wasn't happy to see Nixie and Owen, but he let then stay with us until they left with Sadie. That's when I went with Sadie too." Momo said with the smile on Ger face again.

"Momo is missing. Again." Sadie told willow.
Ley stifled a sigh after she gave him that bit of useless information, instead he kept his soft smile and stood up. "Why don't we go spend some time elsewhere?" ((Should I make a seperate forum for the city?))
((What do you mean?))

"Garland what is that?" Finnick whispered."I don't know but whatever it is, made us its prey."Finnick grinned."You think we can take it?". Garland paused for a minute, sniffing the air for a better scent.The man's eyes widened in horror."Finn.. it's.." Jason jumped out from the bushes wearing a wicked grin. "Long time no see brothers." The wolf stood tall and strong, every visable muscle well toned. His fur was matted with fresh dirt and blood. Jason's been stalking them for quite some time now."You've grown Finnick." he said. He slowly stepped towards the young man but was taken back at Garland's actions. Garland phased with a frightening speed. His bones and organs moved fluently around his bosy turning him into a hairy beast. He instictively blocked Finnick from Jason, ready to defend and kill.
"Like where?" Momo asked standing up and brushing herself off.

(Sure)
(I would think so.)

"we should go." Nixie said, starting outside.
"Why don't we take a drive to the city? Just you and me, and you can buy a real bouquet for your best friend Nixie..." ((Anyone want to be an Alpha. I know I created the pack but it sucks.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Willow sighed and shook her head. She turned to Hanna. "They're around the back outside. I think they were practicing fighting."