Huddy Huddy Highly Spoilerish Thread - A Struggle to Survaival

HuddyBea posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 05:33PM
On request...here. Give vent! Say it! Let's the craziness begin ;)

PS The Survaival plan covers the Xmas hiatus, BUT, in case things went south *giggles nerdishly at the House quote*, this thread might convert itself into a weeping one forgetting all about its original survaival purpose XD Let's be honest: we wouldn't survive a break up...emotionally at least, it would be devastating. So, think positive gals, we need wishful thinking.

PPS Couldn't resist the hotness ;)
 On request...here. Give vent! Say it! Let's the craziness begin ;) PS The Survaival plan covers the
last edited on Dec 09, 2010 at 06:06PM

Huddy 89 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 89

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fran2 said…
heart
thanks!!!!! :-))))
handcuffs never get weary ;-)

goodbye XD XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना true_love_huddy said…
Ok, may I express the pression here as well?

I NEED SOME SPOILERS OR SNEAK PEEKS AT LEAST!!!!!!
 Ok, may I express the pression here as well? I NEED SOME SPOILERS या SNEAK PEEKS AT LEAST!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HuddyBea said…
laugh
So...what are the speculations? We have Cuddy wearing an hospital cap...then apparently a marriage and a coreography and Cuddy's sister making a candid.

Now I would say they are setting up a musical LOL

Any other guess? LOL Sounds like a crazy blind item XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wendus92 said…
I am all for House and Cuddy getting married! LMAO! As insane as it sounds. That probably won't happen though. And neither sick Cuddy.
@true_love_huddy, I think we have to wait 1 - 2 weeks for the previews! :/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belle0308 said…
I know I am going to be VERY unpopular for this, but I believe in saying it anyway. What if some of these tie in together. IF Cuddy were sick, maybe House would consider adopting Rachel in the event something happens to her. Does anyone know is Lisa has been renewed yet for next season?
BTW...I would HOPE this wasn't true. I thought about Mia choreographing a "dance" which could be part of a dream or hallucination Cuddy has while in surgery.
Are people thinking
"marriage" just because he is mentioning adopting Rachel?
"IF Cuddy were sick, maybe House would consider adopting Rachel in the event something happens to her"

Oh my goodness! LMAO! I just suggested that to @wen LOL! Well it doesn't mean she can get better @Belle...why the options are either death or healthy as a fish? XD

BTW, on to the marriage, it was tweetted that there will be one. In which way this might be linked to the coreography, I really don't know, but I think the latter might be just related to the POTW.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delia_Beatrice said…
Aaaaa... What?!

Please, my dears, take me through it.

- I know about the photo with Lisa in apparent patient attire

- i know Hugh said smth about House thinking about adopting Rachel

- i don't know who tweeted that there will be a wedding (other than GY tweeting that Cuddy's 6 days marriage will not be "the last one" - is that it?)

- and who is doing a coreography and why????

Other than that, kiling off Cuddy is, in my opinion, a lame and very common creative solution. It's too simplistic and too classical: the lonely genius hero finally falls in love and his girl dies on him. Cannot see it happening in "House".
Ignore that. I just read that tweet, about the dancing:)

As i commented on that thread, anything we speculate about that is bound to be far off, at this point.

So i am giving myself a present: i am going to indulge in two fantasies that will make my winter night warmer:

1. Hugh and Lisa spending a very "Dirty Dancing" week on set, having the time of their lives LOL

2. House and Cuddy dancing the first dance at their wedding. Any suggestions for the song i should use in my fantasy?:)
laugh
"Hugh and Lisa spending a very "Dirty Dancing" week on set, having the time of their lives"

You leave me no other choice Delia XD
heart
"House and Cuddy dancing the first dance at their wedding. Any suggestions for the song i should use in my fantasy?"

I love this one =,)
If they dance, please, let there be some physical contact!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mysuspicionis said…
internet problems-completely dead box at my house---don't know when I will be on again as I am on a borrowed network this second. I think the writers of episode 15 Bombshells said they were experimenting with different generes so there could be a fantasy/dream-like thing going on. I have no idea :) I had a thought that with my internet being down a huge spoiler would come out and I thought "House and Cuddy get married" LOL I thought Bea was supposed to be the one who wasn't on when huge spoilers came out? ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belle0308 said…
Bascially it is SO up in the air that it is impossible to know what the heck could happen. I continue to hang on by the skin of my teeth.
I am SOOOO glad that my internet at least decided to die during the hiatus.
@Bea: that, my dear, was the point:) I love that movie and the music, as corny as it might be.

That is a beautiful song:)

@Wendus: i guess your wish might be granted, unless they do a group dance with a lot of other people - and then, no touching. Ha.

@Mysusp: you are right, internet problems better happen during hiatuses. I hope it recovers soon.

@Belle: are we afraid? I mean, is this whole thread about us being afraid?
I refuse to be afraid already. It's too soon.

So, guys, do we know this is all from "Bombshells" (15)? I remember that Lisa said, in a recent interview, that they were working on ep 15 and Huddy are still together by then (though she refused to say if they are doing OK).

But do we know that the "patient attire Lisa" photo and the dancing scenes are in this episode also?

PS: on the dancing: it's very probable it's a non-real scene (dream, fantasy etc), because of House's leg. On the other hand, why the hell not get creative? He can move! Remember his dance in "House Divided"?
wink
Maybe Cuddy's sister Lucinda/Julia will get married, and Cuddy's mother insists of a "normal" dance between Lisa and her "other half" House. Since House doesn't want to lose out in front of his love and his mother-in-law, they practice a lot. During practicing they have fun, we can see a satisfying amount of eye-sex and physichal contact.
And I want to emphasize that the maximum surgery I'm able to bear regarding our princess Cuddy is an appendectomy!!!:)
big smile
LMAO! XD I had suggested that to @TLH! I told @wen maybe she would have an appendectomy or sth like that LOL!

@wen....PLEASE GIVE US SOME CONTACT!!! I want some smash, boom, bang, bang!
 LMAO! XD I had suggested that to @TLH! I told @wen maybe she would have an appendectomy या sth like t
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना volt1 said…
laugh
smash, boom, bang, bang! :)))
we all want it @bea
good morning
@volt-Morning!:)

@Bea-XDXDXD

And yes: touch, touch and more-more touch!!!!!
 @volt-Morning!:) @Bea-XDXDXD And yes: touch, touch and more-more touch!!!!!
@DB: I hope that is not going to happen. Unless they want us to think there was more physical contact before they were even a couple! Which is true in a way. So, I'm all saying is, LET'S GET PHYSICAL!

@DB: I hope that is not going to happen. Unless they want us to think there was और physical contact
cool
@wendus-"So, I'm all saying is, LET'S GET PHYSICAL!"

LMAO!We have our new motto!;)
big smile
xDDD
big smile
My GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!That's sensational!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
 My GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!That's sensational!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
mischievous
It is :P
 It is :P
mischievous
Yeah!;)
 Yeah!;)
crying
Let's cry for a while XD
heart
@Bea-I've just watched this video on youtube, and it's soooo beautiful!Hard to find the words how perfect this couple is...
My mind is so vivid today, I've imagined a "Beauty and the beast"-like slow dance between our Shining-beauty and Shirty-hot-beast...In my head it's quite good!;)
 My mind is so vivid today, I've imagined a "Beauty and the beast"-like slow dance between our Shining
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना huddycat69 said…
PLEASE GIVE US SOME CONTACT!!! I want some smash, boom, bang, bang!
"So, I'm all saying is, LET'S GET PHYSICAL!"
I think we all agree ! :))

Do you really think they can kill Cuddy ? What about House, he's already screwed up! if they kill his love, what will he do ? Take vicodin ?
And what about Wilson ? I read he maybe leaves the show, is that true?

Hope Cuddy and Wilson will continue the show and that Huddy will go on, and let us be crazy : Cuddy and House get married

"Hugh and Lisa spending a very "Dirty Dancing" week on set, having the time of their lives" Huli in the air..?
laugh
BTW gals, allow me, but the video reminded me of the thousands times House risked his life in 7 years and of the countless Cuddy has been scared to death for him. Now, if we think about it under this light might be perfect sense the idea of Cuddy being in some kind of mortal danger or just sick and exploring the way House might react to such a situation. Does that change something for him when he realizes he can't give the love of his life for granted?

On a slightly different note....where the fuck is that little trip they were supposed to do in 2 weeks from Now What? XD XD XD
@Bea-Your theory makes sense I guess!I honestly don't think our writers would kill Cuddy, but she really might be in some kind of danger. This new and painful situation would show us a completely new side of House, a brand new emotion-system: fighting mechanism, Housian way of expressing the fear, the worries, the sentiment of the impotance of doing something, the recognition of the fact he would collapse seriously without Cuddy. This issue could attract another: the vicodin-theme, which I think is not behind us at all.

"where the fuck is that little trip they were supposed to do in 2 weeks from Now What?"

You don't know how many times I already have thought about it...:)They just cancelled the plan, or they went for the trip but we didn't see that, or, what is the most probable, the writers have forgotten about it...
"where the fuck is that little trip they were supposed to do in 2 weeks from Now What?"

This is one of the *2* things I don't like about the show. The timeline and the fact that when a character mentions a trip or whatever, it never happens.
 "where the fuck is that little trip they were supposed to do in 2 weeks from Now What?" This is one
@tlh and @bea, your theory sounds good. How will House react when his lady is in danger ? Will he go back from his feelings in order to protect himself or will he overcome this and find what Cuddy has as he usual does with his patients ? I tip for the second choice.
And then, we'll may have some physical and sweet contact?
sick
It's official. I'm a shit. When I knew I could find spoilers all over the place, I avoided them and now that I know they can be found stored in a single thread ... I read them! Good Lord I'm so insane O_O........

At this point I tell my hypothesis about Cuddy's disease. If it's really going to happen I think that House will be devastated, we'll see him divided again because a side of him will give all his energy (physical, professional and emotional) to stand beside her and heal her but the other side will be scared to death because no evidence is likely to overwhelm us emotionally as the possible loss of someone we love. And then House will feel very badly, in a position of emotional weakness which will led him to doubt himself and his decision to try to live a love relationship (formerly with Wilson we saw how afraid of losing House was).
So I think the challenge will be this: the choice between 1) the risk of loving, and therefore to be fragile, and 2) retrace his steps in a situation that does not guarantee love but more protection from suffering and devastation.
I'm optimistic...right? ;-)
why oh why I love DRAMA so much???!!!! I can't wait to suffer like old times XD XD

heart
@fran-This would be really heartbreaking, but this dramatic situation can offer some really great script-possibilities, and would be a big challange for the writers as well, because if a main character has a serious disease, avoiding cliches is very difficult. Still I think if we take into account House's complex personality, the authenticity of the scenes is reachable. I think both versions you mention can happen at the same time: at first House tries to repress his true feelings and stay almost ignorant, but when he realizes that it hurts Cuddy and she really needs him, he takes the risk and accepts the caring attitude: expresses his endless love against her with heart-warming words and deep housian stares, touches we will never forget. Oh, maybe a possible Cuddy-disease wouldn't be so bad!;)
@thl expresses his endless love against her with heart-warming words and deep housian stares, touches we will never forget. Oh, maybe a possible Cuddy-disease wouldn't be so bad!;)

Well if it's a way to have some sensual, emotional and loving huddy scenes, why not, but... a happy ending of course!!
smile
Ok, I am with you guys. If it's done well, why not?
big smile
Raise your hand if you're a sucker from high drama and heartbreaking, melting romance which basically makes you a sadic!!!
 Raise your hand if you're a sucker from high drama and heartbreaking, melting romance which basically
crying
@tlh "I think both versions you mention can happen at the same time"
me too but flipped :-(((((
At first House takes the risk and accepts the caring attitude and then he will run away, terrified.

yes, I'm raising my hand
 @tlh "I think both versions आप mention can happen at the same time" me too but flipped :-((((( At fi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bluehue said…
crying
Hand raised. Bingo!
I must admit..there is part of me that wants to see House's reaction..emotional break down or inability to think straight due to his intense love..which makes the situation only more dire & scary...when his Cuddy is in major peril..pain or medical crisis. Considering he nearly lost it when Wilson gave away some of his liver, in a controlled situation. I'm not a sadist though..just want House to save her...and Cuddy to love being saved by him...that's all.

P.S. I had to laugh about @TLH & @Bea speculating on "appendectomy." NOOOOO! Well, I nearly died from appendicitis..when mine burst..basically flooding my system with infectious poison..due to the fact my irresponsible parents failed to take me to the hospital in time..well that, and because I refused to go. I ended up in the hospital for two weeks..and out of school for a month. I did get alot of presents though..due to the guilt..ha.
laugh
There's always a bright side @BH! LOL! Well....luckily Cuddy won't have a bad emergency timing problem XD
smile
@BH-So sorry dear, but as @Bea mentioned, Cuddy's appendectomy would be cured absolutely in time!

So yes ok, I raise my hand too for some heartbreaking drama, but I need a calming, positive resolution...
 @BH-So sorry dear, but as @Bea mentioned, Cuddy's appendectomy would be cured absolutely in time! So
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HuddyJoy0524 said…
heart
Hellooooo everyone! Sorry I keep going MIA but school has been crazy! Today was the last day of classes, Ive got finals next week and ill officially be halfway over with my sophomore year! woo hooo!!! :D

the downside...i am completely lost on the spoiler front lol. i read everything you all posted but the thing with cuddy and dying/being in surgery/something happening the rachel stuff the choregography...so confused. haha is there a place i can be directed to photos or tweets? if i dont see it its like i cant process it! :p

thanks darlings! miss you all! glad to see you are still typing away! ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bluehue said…
laugh
Thanks girls, for your shout out of sweet sympathy & laughter at my...pain..expense. Ha..love it. It was ages ago...my one & only hospital-type story..thank goodness.
(However, let me be a lesson. IF you ever find yourself doubled over..or can barely stand up or walk..with what you think is the flu...go see a Doctor type person immediately..preferably Dr. House).

Oh..such a cutie baby..drool and all..hugs.

I've only seen one little picture of Cuddy in a green cap...and fans are speculating her pending death. YIkes. Really really..I pray nothing that extreme. I also hope she is not donating an organ to Candice..her Mom..because they have been there/done that with Wilson last year. What are the odds that House's only two friends in the world...have given away liver..a kidney? Not bloody likely.

HEY @HudJoy, Seasons greetings...and go get 'em...I mean..best with your finals!
smile
Hi all :-) FP these days is giving the worst of itself, it doesn't work. But just for me?

Anyway, how many hands up am I seeing?? We are crazy XD

about Cuddy let's hope it's only a trivial tonsillectomy XD XD (sorry @bluehue ;-) )
ha ha here I am on Panera Bread's network due to my internet crisis. I am insane. I had the same thought @ Fran about House realizing and having to deal with the reality that one day Cuddy will be gone and does he want to continue opening himself up to the pain and risk of losing her. I've also had the thought that if he continues to interact with Rachel and in light of the recent spoiler we've had with him adopting her it would probably devastate him eventually to think of losing Rachel too. Note to writers: you cannot break them up and have House lose both Cuddy and Rachel....and we will not even mention the other "d" word.
cool
Okay I just came down to my sister's house to submit my last paper. I am finished with my Master's degree! :) And I had to take the day off work because of all my internet issues where I couldn't download the things I needed for my citing within the paper(so terrible sitting in a restaurant, and Starbucks in peace and quiet after sleeping in ;) The internet service said I needed a new box so once it arrives in the mail I should be online again. It's been a good day :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maverickangel35 said…
CONGRATULATIONS, MYSUS!!!!!

Oh that has to be the best feeling ever, to be done and to have that degree! Fantastic!
smile
@mysusp Congrats!!

let's think positive
 @mysusp Congrats!! let's think positive
Congratulations mysusp !

I raise my hand too. But with happy end ! With a trip to Mont Saint-Michel and a romantic ballad on the beach:)
 Congratulations mysusp ! I raise my hand too. But with happy end ! With a trip to Mont Saint-Michel