Huddy आइकन submissions are CLOSED! Time to vote

huddysmacked posted on May 29, 2010 at 03:38PM
In thislink the majority voted that there should be an icon/banner change.

Here is how it goes, first we select the banner and then when the banner is picked we make an icon according to the winning banner, kk?

So banner submissions are opened, anyone that wants to enter just post a link in here.

Guidelines:

-The banner has to be 800x100

-It doesn’t forcefully need to be all about Help Me but it has to have a thing about the final scene of “Help Me”

-You can only submit 2 banners. No more. Of course if you only want to submit one it’s okay.

-It has to be submitted before June 7th.

So there you go Huddies, you’ve got a month to submit your banner entries ;) Have fun and fill them with all your shipper love!

NOTE: Due to the interest of all the participants if we get to 30 banners before June 29th, the banner competition will be closed. If picking between 2 is already hard imagine 45

New Deadline: 07/06/2010

link}

So the banner that was elected was link

Guidelines for ICON submissions
-It has to be 100x100
-It has to go with the banner
-It has to be submitted by June 19th, 2010
-You can only submit 2 by person.
-It has to be submitted HERE in this forum.
-Please make sure it goes with the link

Remember: Icons til the 19th of this month, so hurry ;)

NEW DATE: JUNE 23RD, 2010

Remember YOU CAN ONLY SUBMIT 2 ICONS PER PERSON
last edited on Jun 21, 2010 at 02:24AM

Huddy 158 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 158

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EnjoyHuddy said…
My 2nd entry! I actually hate it and I don't think it fits the spot, but whatever, I still had fun! =D
 My 2nd entry! I actually hate it and I don't think it fits the spot, but whatever, I still had fun! =
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना huddysmacked said…
And banner submissions are CLOSED

I'll post the pick a little later.
Icon submissions are open!

Please make sure to read the guidelines and that it goes with the new banner.

We will change the banner&icon when we have the combo picked.

This is the banner that won.
 आइकन submissions are open! Please make sure to read the guidelines and that it goes with the new ban
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yunioshi said…
are we not doing a two round voting process for the banner like last year?
I don't know, I mean last year's 1st pick winner still won the 2nd pick so I don't think it'll change this time.

I mean sure it was more percentage the banner had in the 2nd pick but also less people who voted. Also in the House MD spot last year when we voted the same thing happened, the winner of pick 1 was the winner of pick 2 with much less votes...so I don't know.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ApplePie1890 said…
big smile
THE NEW PICS GAVE ME INSPIRATION !!!!!! I MEAN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
why all the juiciest stuff happen b4 2 days from my exam...WHY ??!!!!

anyway here's my 1st icon!
 THE NEW PICS GAVE ME INSPIRATION !!!!!! I MEAN OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! why all the juiciest stuff hap
smile
oh i know i didn't do much :P but i tried to make the coloring as close as possible to the banner....as for writings if anyone wants to add something i don't mind since i suck at that part of icon making :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mchuddymerderek said…
My 1st icon for the spot!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 My 1st आइकन for the spot!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना phole4ever said…
I'm not proud of myself but here's my entry.
Although, I don't believe my icon fits well with the new banner.
 I'm not proud of myself but here's my entry. Although, I don't believe my आइकन fits well with the new
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना phole4ever said…
I made a second one
 I made a सेकंड one
big smile
ok here's my MODIFIED 1st icon...i'm going for this one :D
no 2 is in the oven :D
 ok here's my MODIFIED 1st icon...i'm going for this one :D no 2 is in the ओवन :D
smile
and my 2nd one...although i prefer the 1st
 and my 2nd one...although i prefer the 1st
my 2nd icon:D
 my 2nd icon:D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wendus92 said…
smile
Your icon is amazing @phole4ever! o_O
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना caramelmilk said…
smile
my first :D
 my first :D
smile
aaaand second
 aaaand सेकंड
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pietruszka said…
spoilery spot icon is JUST WRONG.
worried
I don't know, the season 6 finale was already some time ago... - is there really anyone out there who doesn't know that they are a couple yet?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angiii7 said…
#1:

#1:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angiii7 said…
#2:

#2:
being on the beach is a huge spoiler itself... Maybe someone doesn't want too see it? You should respect that.
meh
I don't think that being on the beach is a big spoiler. It reveals that...they spend time together - which is surprising why?
If anyone doesn't want to know ANYTHING about what's going on in season 7, because it will ruin fun of watching it for them, it also involves Huddy on a beach.
There're 6 seasons, 3 beautiful scenes with kisses, so why it would be the problem to not spoil anyone? It's just doesn't seem proper.
well some ppl didn't even watch season 6 and the banner already got some scenes...spoilers are all around the spot :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना livethislifeup said…
Mineeee
 Mineeee
I don't know what side to take, because people could get mad and blah blah. So here's the solution:

I'll open a pick asking if submitting icons with beach pics is ok, the pick will last 2 days, if it is ok for the majority, then I'll make the pick with the submissions, if Huddy community votes no, then I'll open a new convocation with new guidelines.
smile
@hs right decission!!
There's still diffirence beetween something what was already aried and spoiler.
What's the point of making icon from this pics anyway?! Isn't it better wo wait for it in the episode? It will look prettier and you will know meaning of this.
Fighting with spoilers is hard, because nobody gives a damn, but I'm not going to stop...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wendus92 said…
I thought you weren't a fan of this spot, @pietruszka, so why do you care what should be put in the spot icon? Just curious, don't want to start a fight or anything.
Because spoilers are the reason why I left this spot. What's going on here is pretty ridiculous, I haven't seen more spoiled place on fanpop.
I care how icons looks like, because 1) It shows on the other spots and I don't want to be spoiled there too. 2) It's about the rules. 3) New people coming here don't ask to see this. 4) Like I said, you don't even know the meaning of this scene yet. You can use so many pictures from the scenes already was aried.
This whole fight is ridiculous. The icon will be voted, there will be icons that don't involve the beach pictures.

I kind of feel I shouldn't accept this beach type of cons because it's not even the actual scene, it's just Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein on set. It's not Huddy yet, it's filming Huddy. Huddy is until it airs, besides we don't know what the hell is going on in that scene, it has no meaning, whilst the Joy kiss has, the season 6 finale has.

I think we should stick to stuff that has aired.
big smile
okey here ya go...i wanted to do that one in the first place b4 all the spoilers rush :D
 okey here ya go...i wanted to do that one in the first place b4 all the spoilers rush :D
Ok so new submission date June 23, 2010

All submissions will be accepted though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oldmovie said…
Here's my submission. I tried to get it to match the banner, with the black and white, I'm not sure if it works or not :(
 Here's my submission. I tried to get it to match the banner, with the black and white, I'm not sure i
OM I like yours!! :)

OM I like yours!! :)
^^^Livethislifeup You can only submit 2 icons, please decide which ones.

And you can submit icons with both old scenes and promo pics since in the pick I made most huddies don't mind.
ooohhhkay I have the one i just posted and my very first one then. :)
Ok :)
Pick is not over yet!

Also, when we see how close is it to 50/50, I think it would be unfair to the huge part of people who don't want season 7 set photos to be spot icon: It's always easier to give up on this sort of things for people who wanted, with arguments we all can give, then to handle it later, for people who didn't want.
big smile
just a thought pietruszka :) but i mean aren't u already spoiled? :P
anyway the pick is 60% over 40%...i kinda agree that we should pick from past seasons cuz we know how tricky and cheaty are those spoilers....but they also signify the begining of a new huddy era...even if they don't happen later :D

anyway...@ Regi: if we r still allowed to pick from the beach ones i chose my first one ( not the very first..but the modified one) and the "brave heart" one ^_^
* i suck at these...i don't why i keep insisting on participating but it's so much fun and hard to resist :D:D*
The cleverer give in.

Here is my new one (ignore the old ones)
 The cleverer give in. Here is my new one (ignore the old ones)
smile
aaand second one:
 aaand सेकंड one:
smile
Ok I made my entries! Here's the first:
 Ok I made my entries! Here's the first:
And here's the second! Lol looks like I have a thing for hearts!
 And here's the second! लोल looks like I have a thing for hearts!
smile
By the way, Regi I had an idea! How about we do previews of the new icons and banner? I mean like this ! (look at picture below.)
I do it for every icon submission and then I post the preview here. This way, everyone is sure of what to vote and pick, so we can be all happy about the result, whitout having second thoughts later (like somethimes happen) .
What do you think?
(I made it with mine as an example, but if you agree, I can do with everybody's entry =)
 द्वारा the way, Regi I had an idea! How about we do previews of the new आइकनों and banner? I mean like thi
Goood iddeaaaa EH :)
And might I say, yours looks stunning next to our new banner. :)
smile
Awww thank you so much ! I pretty much did my entry wondering how they would look next to each other, that's how I got the idea :)
I really like this idea...now we can get an easy visual to really capture the feel....:)