हाउ आई मेट योर मदर Season 5 Episode 3 *possible Spoilers*

germany123 posted on Oct 06, 2009 at 12:03PM
UHM.....MEH? i only watched once and ill watch again but meh meh meh! Sitcommy! Ted taking pictures of Robin? Robin and Barney who said "lets lie and tell them we are in a relationship" ARE now in a relationship? Lily NOT referencing the last time Robin was jealous (ted mosby, architect)? Totaly predictable "barrel will not be taken" story? URGH they just tryyyyyy so hard these days to fit in stupid jokes they forget the storylines that actually matter...
this needs to get better!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry im really ranting here but JEEEEEEEEZ this just sucks! if i wanted THIS kind of comedy id watch old cosby show episodes or something (no offense to the cosby show but..y'know!?)

please tell me you liked it and point oot the good of this episode so i dont have to hate it so much.
BTW -bobin shippers hate me now but- is it me or have they lost ALL chemistry!?!?!? i mean i was a bobin fan (NOT SHIPPER)when it was all subtle now i see them kiss and its like DOOOODE stop kissing your sister!

ill watch it again and try to find some good stuff but for now URGH!

हाउ आई मेट योर मदर 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I didnt think it was a terrible episode but I thought it was a bit...yeah, meh. Like you said. I will watch again and come up with positives.
I liked the Bermuda triangle but the fact that the barrell didnt get taken was beyond predictable.
I'm not sure about Bobin because that happens with alot of coucples. When its not allowed and bad then its kind of hot! But being in a couple....everybody knows, everything is allowed...Its just ok.
Oh and the steps thing was totally beaten by Marshall & Lily on the steps in Swarley. They should just retire the steps because nobody will be as good on the steps as them =P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Saul_Mikoliunas said…
I haven't watched it for the second time yet but I was checking out the screencaps so this is all from image memory =D

What I liked
Ted saying Bowl. It was very Ted, also very amusing.
Barney telling Robin that after she came off the phone to Lily, he would be downstairs waiting for sex. Much more Barney like.
Learning more about Robin. The way they did it was cheesey but if they manage to fit it into future episodes, that would be coooool. (Like distracting her with the emperor penguin thing, i want them to do that one!)

Random Thoughts
Why did Barney give Robin flowers? I thought living things reminded women of babies?
I presume the scene with Ted & Barney was very similar to Dead Poet's Society? I never saw that movie, it looked like a huge waste of time.

Funny Lines
Funny thing, and this is just me, I like my balls attached to my body instead of rolling around next to some eyeliner in Robin's purse. Stinson out.
The emotional equivalent of an english degree
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oblix said…
i like the fact that robin and i share the same birthday .. i just found.

yeh HIMYM is on TV in a sec so i'll be backk
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ladolcevita said…
I agree, this episode was very meh, like you said ger, but I did like the Robin 101 plotline, and I'm sure that if this episode was in Season Two ('The Golden Season'), where creativity ran wild, it would have been amazing. And, I really liked the 'bowl'ing. But Bermuda Triangle? Marshall was totally wasted, as was Lily, in this episode. What was a sitcommy, predictable ending to that story, could have been a great episode, where M&L go looking for who took 'Maybel'. Overall, it was average.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zuntiz said…
I'm not sure what I thought about this episode, but I liked the Dead Poets Society reference with Barney and Ted.
The thumbs up thing was sort of that thing Ross did in Friends when he didn't want his parents to understand what he meant.
It was pretty funny that Ted would teach Barney and that other guy about Robin.