हाउस एम.डी When u were a newbie :D !

ApplePie1890 posted on Mar 01, 2009 at 06:06AM
Hey !! so i'm really interested to know when you joined fanpop( well the house md spot or any related club in this case) and why u did it. what made you think : OMG! i must be part of this !
and i think it could be fun to post here a link to where u FIRST EVER commented :D
that should bring old memories back :P
last edited on Mar 01, 2009 at 06:12AM

हाउस एम.डी 174 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 174

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ApplePie1890 said…
so i'm gonna start :D :
one day in october,after watching birthmarks i think,i had just knew that cuddy was gonna adopt a baby named joy, so i went through the internet searching for Huddy kiss! and all the sites sucked until i found fanpop, and THE FIRST HUDDY KISS PIC !!! i kept flailing all arounf the place for like hours :P and i read ur comments guys and i was like : hey ! there is lots of nuts job just like me all around the world :P (hehehe i'm saying this with all the love in the world guys XDDD) and then i went as quickly as i can to join XD End of story. are u snoring yet ?? :P
link
and i thought i'll post this link

i just remember how ignorant i was when i first joined i was like : huh ?? i never knew what those ** were for, and all the squees nad the flails and the spasms :P THANK GOD I KNEW WHAT HUDDY MEANS *grins*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
meh
hmmmm...11 views and no replies, seriously ppl are u lazy or what :P !!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना house_amy2 said…
big smile
Lol AP!!!!
I remember when I first came here, to the House spot. I was confused because everybody was calling each other Mommy, Daddy, sister, Hubby... etc. I thought everybody here was actually related XDDD.

My first comment ( I had to go back pages and pages to find this XD) link

I can't believe I only joined Fanpop in December, it feels like I've been here for ages....
XD
laugh
hahahaha Amy XDD i forgot... that too confused me !! i really thought that babybell and PotterGal were married at first and then i was like WTH ????!!!! hehehe... ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना housecuddy4ever said…
I was on this site called 'Subeta'.I was looking through one of it's forums.I can't remember(lol when can I remember stuff?) the exact wording but.."There's this great site called Fanpop.You can join clubs of your favorite shows,etc." and I figured "Hmmm...well since Deb(She was like my partner in crime there.I miss her.) likes and agrees with what you can do there..why not check it out?" and when I came here..I searched for House and I saw all these fan arts and icons and photos and screencaps and I was like "Where do I sign up?" I never returned to 'Subeta' I got lost in this world.I feel like I've been here an eternity.

My first comment:
link

My first forum comment:
link

My first pick(LOL!):
link
smile
LMAO !!!! ur pick is awesome :DDD and it was funny to see the speculations for season 5 in that forum, i was like poor Mimika_s when la_nina said that there will be less chameron in season 5 !!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babybell said…
big smile
" babybell and PotterGal were married at first and then i was like WTH" XD XD XD XD :D :D :D
i actually joined fanpop 'cause i was obsessed with Young Dracula and wanted to answer one pick before abandoning my account for months until i couldn't resist and HAD to talk about the most recent episode of Young Dracula :P (which is why it says "joined November 2007" << i never actually used my account properly till February 2008 :P) and i joined the house spot in around april......
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना housefrk said…
I actually found fanpop over the summer while googling spoilers. My second home had previously been house-boards, and I still go there a lot. I finally joined in August. I remember it took me forever to figure out what XD, FTW, and OTP meant.

This is my first comment:
link

This is my first pick:
link

This is my first pick on a House related spot:
link

This is my first pick on the House M.D. spot:
link

This is my first forum comment:
link

This is my first forum comment on a House related spot:
link

This is my first forum comment on the House M.D. spot
link

It's funny that I joined this spot for House, the House M.D. spot was the first one I joined, but for a long time all I did there was look. Everything except my very first comment was somwwhere else. Actually, there were pages and pages of picks and forum comment between my first ones and my first ones on the House spot
laugh
LOLs for the forum with JOy press release :P i donno but it's so amusing going over our old reaction to the Huddy spoilers, or any major spoiler :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HouseJr said…
Ahh not lazy wifey just busy, I want all of you to keep this forum active till I can post my story XD
Love ya wifey *hugs*
Hubby !!! i miss u *hugs back* it's been long :D
don't worry i'll keep this forum as active as i can, even if it means to talk to myself :P can't wait for ur story..
Love ya *goes to bake some cookies for hubby to help her study* :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oldmovie said…
Oh wow.........I'm such an oldie on Fanpop its ridiculous....1 year...jesus Christ!!!

Well when I first joined there were a lot of different people in the House MD spot and there were the House MD spot royalty, people like Tubby2002, misshamilton, missy (lol even back then) and cameos from people like knifewrench and dr.devience (how I even remember all of this is a little sad).

I've kind of seen the House MD grow into the one of the more popular and active spots in the entire of Fanpop and it is pretty cool.

Season 3 had just ended in the UK and upon discovering that season 4 was not supposed to air until the summer (at that point) I couldn't wait to know what was going to happen and therefore I began browsing the internet for episodes and I found Fanpop. I used Fanpop videos for a long time before joining, but on the side of the video there was always this pick that read,

Who should House be with? - THE ORIGINAL ONE may I add, and it always bugged me and I wanted to be a part of the vote for Huddy. So I joined and well its all history now.

My first comment ever (oh god......):
link

My first pick:
link

First article (is anybody cares lol):
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pollyloveshouse said…
angry
OM!! FUNNER ISN'T A WORD!!
laugh
funner!! hahaha XD
wow OM..u r really ancient :P it felt like going through old dusty books from the roman empire when i was checking ur links !!!! hahaha :DDDDDDD
hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't see you posting your first comment PLH!!!!! *glares*

LOL AP! Well if my first stuff is from the roman empire it must be pretty damn important then ;)
laugh
hahahaha good point OM :D and yeah PLH even if u have ur own relegion now i'd like to see u post ur first comment :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pollyloveshouse said…
Yes well i have an article telling everyone how I'm a drug and booze addicted pedo with BO problems =P
*whistles innocently* The people deserve to know the truth PLH!!!!!!
smirk
hmmmmmm....in english please ? =P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना huddysmacked said…
big smile
Well this is my first comment ever. So hi!!!!! I'm new I love HOUSE. And of course I love HUDDY!!!!! So yeah my first comment will be pathetic but... well... what can I do???
smile
Hey huddysmacked :DDD welcome to the house md spot..it's cosy in here, and the people are awesome!!! :D and totally crazy!!! hehehe, so don't be freaked out about the family relations in here =P
^^ LOL you're going to regret that in a year.....because future users wil be giving you crap about spelling mistakes *grumbles*

LOL sorry that was about me rather than you, you didn't make any mistakes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना huddysmacked said…
Hahaha. I won't freak out, I'm nuts too. Hahaha and funner is a good word OM =)(just kidding). I remember once I wrote suckative. Yeah it was a suckative moment.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना housecuddy4ever said…
tongue
Now OM you're royalty.And that old farty Gramps of mine :P
And PG,Cami,and Cuddles.All royalty.
Me..I'm just a wannabe royalty.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
big smile
o man...well i was bored at work one day...
and decided to look online for some HOUSE MD quizzes i could do
and fanpop came up. so i did it...and i joined.

that easy.

now im on here every day!
this is my favorite thing to do right now.

first thing i did...made ALOT of quiz questions
then just kinda moved on from there.
LOL hc4e!! i'd like to think i'm the royal chef since my buffet at missy's wedding (since she's one of the ancient royalty =P) hehehe
royal kitchen..not bad ;)
hey,,we should do a house md castle or something :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ellen-smile said…
How do you guys even remember? I don't have a clue when I first posted... It might have been on the countdown to 7,000 fans. I'm not sure. *has amnesia* :]
Welcome to the spot huddysmacked! I'm sure you'll have a grand old time, we sure do. XD
laugh
hey smiley ;D who told u that we have iron memory ?? :P
just go to ur activity section and go hundreds of pages back and Voilà !!!
Ooooooooo. I SO knew that... *shifty eyes*
Okay, brb! XD
Look! There I am! XD Awww I was so little 4 months ago. XP
link
laugh
aha..that's some interesting article :D, it seems fun: huddy fangirls army XDDDDD !! i'll consider reading when i have the time :DD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HouseJr said…
big smile
KK my storytime :)
Okay I came on fanpop back in Sep 08 (only a few months ago but it feels like forever ago) Anyway I was just searching google for House fansites one day and came upon FP and decided to join and as soon as I did I joined the House spot. In fact the House spot was all I stayed joined too for at least a week then I joined the ER and Scrubs spots.

Okay first comment (found 19 pages back XD)
link

My first comment on a forum(had to go back 70 pages to find this one)
link

Wow I comment on forums a lot O__o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Councilman said…
I have been coming and reading posts on FanPop for a very long time but I first joined FanPop in May 2008 to start a topic about what I saw as glaring mistakes on the Show Psych which I realyy like. House I have been watching from the beginning. I only joined to the House forum in recent weeks. I try to keep up with about 8 or 9 shows and comment on a few like Psych & Chuck a great deal.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RP_Puzzle said…
I will go back and see everyone's first stuff, but I am frantically trying to catch up after being gone for 2 days.

I joined about 2 months ago. "When I was a newbie" I still am a newbie! DX very crappy newbie at that. Anyway I was trying to figure out if the House Convention was real or not so I made a thread asking and nobody knew... Sigh still don't know and that makes me very sad. Well I was just going to leave then I looked around more and you guys were hilarious so I thought I could contribute to the hilarity :). Plus I desperately want to talk about House with people *has no friends very obsessed with it :(*

I also was/still am severely confused about the family here. But I am slowly but surely figuring it out. I'm doing a family tree for each person so newbies like me can just go to my thread and see hmm...PLH called someone wifey...who is PLH's wife? Oh she's talking to Chandlerfan!

So far I've mostly figured out PLH's stuff she's got like 21 niece, neph, great niece, etc listings and like 3 people per. The incest and the affairs make it SO HARD but I am determined!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cocacola said…
mischievous
I joined early in June...and here are my firsts: :D

link

link

link

link

link

So there we go! :D
lol, I've been since August and I'm still confused about the family tree. Probably because I'm not on it..yet
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना babybell said…
being fair Ohm i'm almost as old as you, fanpop wise :P and oh god i hate my early comments. (no offense to anyone here) but it really bugs me when people say "u" or "2". So naturally my first comment hand so much slang speak i don't even understand what it says... OMG it's almost the anniversary of the Role Play! I kinda died, nut that doesn't mean we can't do a cameo party in celebration... :P (in case any of you are too young, me, Cuddles, Cami, PLH, Ohm, anusha and later Ski and mimi have this huge 1000 page role play we used to live on ;) )
Looking at all these old comments I also find it interesting how icons tend to go in and out of style
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RP_Puzzle said…
Y'know what'd be cool if someone would put your roleplay into a whole story so it'd be easier to read :). Cause I'm sure the whole thing isn't purely the role play.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Biathine said…
smile
Hi mommy! xD *waves*

I joined fanpop at August 2008. It seems like forever! xD

I remember looking for some fanfic and I somehow ended here. It seemed amazing but also very confusing. I felt so lost here, because of the great about of wonderful stuff that is here...

Not coming here feels like coming home. And I don't EVER want to leave :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Biathine said…
And the link (oh, so embrassing xD) I was shipping Hilson shamelessly back then. link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना blaukat said…
I found fanpop while looking for spoilers. I don't really remember what exactly. it was september 2008, so it was around 5x02 or 5x03.

also, although I enjoyed the House/Cuddy relationship I only became a huddy at the end of season 4 - and I didn't even know there was a name for that XD

I spent some time lurking at the huddy spot before joining it - I was a little embarrassed to do so because well, I'm like that :P - i guess it's because everybody else is very younger than me and it makes me feel a bit silly...

I also joined other spots but FP to me is basically about House MD. and I instantly felt at home here. the fans are awesome. friendly, fun and very helpful.

first forum comment link

first comment link

first pick link

edit: I remember my first post ever was an article because the link I wanted to post wouldn't work and I couldn't figure out why. my stupidity likely. XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HuddyCrazy1331 said…
I found FP after watching the Season 4 finale (i had been watching House for a while then) and thinking: DAMN. I NEED TO SEE MORE OF THIS "House and Cuddy" STUFF! And I saw that FP was like MAJOR Huddy central. Like almost everything Huddy could be found here. And one day I really wanted to answer pick questions and comment and whatnot so I joined xD

*Cracks Fingers lol*

First Link (which was a link to my first article/fanfic xD): link

First Comment (HOLY SHIZNIPS 6900 COMMENTS?!?!) ... (My god im a spaz...):
link

First FORUM Comment (HOLYYYY 9542 COMMENTS?!?!?!?) (Im at the bottom... am I rlly THAT hyper?? xD):
link

First Pick xD:
link

My god I was strange...r. XD
laugh
OMG ! i left for a day to come back and find all of these lovely posts =DDD *is so happy* and LMAO at the house family general confusion !!!!
and big LOLs for u Mommy =P i love all of ur spazy comments !! hehe
and i loved ur first pick page ! all the speculations about how the huddy kiss would be like XDD
laugh
LOL IK XDDDDDDDD
big smile
i asked this at one of the countdown forum and then i lost track =P so i'm gonna asked it again to u HC: so did u travel to france or not yet ??? XDDD
OMG lol!!! i was going to in february, but tomorrow is my geometry test. after my geometry test my dad will buy the ticket and i wont be on FP as much i think for 2 weeks. hopefully ill still b able to get on tho cuz no FP.... o_o
laugh
LOL !!! that's great :D and good luck on your geometry test =D
and hope that u'll get some good internet connection over there, cuz if it's for two weeks then what about the "here kitty" and the mos def one O_______O???????????????
OMFG I MISS THAT I WILL DIE. LIKE SER DIE. I BETTER BE ABLE TO WATCH IT ON LIKE SUPERNOVA OR SOMETHING OR JUSTIN TV.
cool
yeah, cuz if u die we'll miss u *puppy eyes* =P hehehe, don't worry from my expertise with online watching go to housemdvideos.com and from there u can choose ur favorite link :D
i'll have to go sleep now, tomorrow i have an anatomy class and i'm gonna see the First DEAD BODY EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT FREAKING OUT AT AAAAAAAALLLLL *crazy freaked-out face* 0___o !!!!