हाउस एम.डी The House MD Spot [PARTY!]

jameswilson posted on May 25, 2008 at 06:42AM
UPDATE!
The last party - Welcome everyone! I hope to bring this party back for one more, final hurrah before the end of the series! When it came in to being we were still in season four - Amber was still alive, House and Cuddy had not yet kissed (well, on screen anyway), the new team was just starting to wiggle their way into our hearts - it was a simpler time. Now it's time to say goodbye! So let's party it up, raise our glasses to Amber and Kutner, and celebrate HOUSE M.D. and the awesome fans that populate this spot - the fans who come here to obsess with everyone else who shares an unyeilding passion for our favorite limping doctor (and his best friend Wilson cough)!

-jameswilson 5/17/12

P.S. I hope to see some of my old friends here as well as new ones! I know there have been many generations of Fanpop, I hope to meet you all here!

FYI This has become more than just a declaration of my love for this spot and the people on it! It's kind of a party now - everyone's welcome to come and chat and be silly. So come on in and join the fun!

This spot is definitely my all time favorite place to be on this website and, since I can't seem to sleep tonight, I thought I'd try to give you guys an idea of why I love it here so much.
:]

I love all of the really interesting picks and soapbox articles here.
I love the wide array of talented icon and wallpaper makers we have.
I love the huge amount of fanvids that are here, and the fact that no one complains about them like on the Lost spot.
I love the fact that everyone here gets along and there aren't any fights like there can be elsewhere.
I love oldmovie's awesome picks and great Munchuasen's article.
I love misanthrope's ridiculous amount of awesome picture contributions and general niceness to all.
I love amberRocks' avid love for Amber.
I love that tubby2002 has been here longer than most of us can even remember.
I love EverybodyLies and Tuscaloosa ;]
I love cinders, ineedcoffee, misanthrope86, and obsessedwithmd for making me icons.
I also love mimika_s and Romster17 and PotterGal and every single other person who I failed to mention by name (because I'm tired) just because they're all so cool.
But mostly, I love the fact that we can all come here and be obsessed with House without anyone calling us weird or crazy.

We all know that we're the coolest spot around, so I thought I'd just share a little pride out loud ;]

Love, jameswilson

GUEST LIST (PEOPLE WHO HAVE STOPPED BY SO FAR)
I'm changing this list a little because I've gotten to know some of you a lot better!

babybell, a really awesome member of the spot, you should really get to know her.
immunity, one of my favorite people to talk to around here, hopefully yours too!
Nifflehim, who's obviously a total sweetheart.
heeeresjoyce, who misdiagnosed me with Lupus ;]
Cuddles, who is totally coming to visit me this summer!
ElLoWmOnKeYaY, another new member to the spot!
pollyloveshouse, who we all know and love, and who is writing a really great story about us!
tatia, who we just found out is mimika_s's little sister!
caitlin_jayne, who's new to the party!
Huddyaddict12, who's new to the site!
Chandlerfan, who's new to the party!
cocacola, who's pretty awesome and just started partying with us!
I've really enjoyed talking about the Olympics with house_whatelse and HuddJenthro :]

Dances around and throws pretzel pieces at oldmovie

last edited on May 18, 2012 at 01:27AM

हाउस एम.डी 5633 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 5633

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pollyloveshouse said…
hey guys :)

I just thought i would say... come back jameswilson!! We miss you!! You're the life of this party!! (Mainly because it is her party...) I hope you can pop by soon.....

anyone here??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EnjoyHuddy said…
I'm here but only for 5 minutes because I've to go soon ...did you notice that now we can see our icons???ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happy!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
yay!!! yeh, lol, the old fanpop is back XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EnjoyHuddy said…
yeahhhhh and for fanpop hip hip urray!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amberRocks said…
Goodmorning guys!I can't party cause I still can't see my icon..:(
it comes and goes... i cant see mine atm either

you should come join in the fanpop chat, its fun :D
you still here??
Yes I am stil here and really mad!I've trying to watch an olivia wilde interview in tv guide but my stupid computer can't!
Heres for you to watch it if you want: link
(And tell me what she said...)
Is anyone here???I fell so lonely...
fear not, you didnt miss anything in that interview, the best bit about it was seeing Kal Penn (Kutner) walk around in the background...

OMG i am so annoyed!! Something's up with my laptop meaning when i close it it doesn't stay shut! It just pops up again!! Annoying!!

anyway, ive decided to go to bed, theres no one around and im kinda tired. See you guys tomorrow...
Hey ausiello is gonna post the spoiler in a little while!You wanna miss that???
Mimika is back!!!Let's party!!!
hey, aR (your new name, amberRocks is just too long to type out!!) you know one of your thutson fanfics is the featured article!!
What do you mean featured article?Is it a bad or a good thing???
go to the main fanpop page and there is a box saying featured article. It is one of your thutson fics. And yes, it's a good thing, unless young people read it.... lol
OMG I am famous!(short off)
How long does it stay there?
And do they pick the articles radomly or because they are really good?Or they just promote the new spots?
A lot of questions I know but this is so exciting!!!
lol i have no idea how they pick them, but well done!

its like impossible to get a medal in a spot no one goes to!!! In the Arsenal spot I've added a (really good imo) article, 14 links (which are all good) 5 picks and 10 quiz questions, but no medal yet :( I guss i will just have to keep trying. AND somethings wrong with the site i get my transfer news off, meaning i have to find new links somewhere else!!!

Sorry, rant over!!
As long as it is a full status spot you can get a medal!For example noone goes to chameron spot and I have seen people having green medals!!!IOh and you can rant all you want!That's fine by me!

What do someone have to do to get a red medal in the house spot?I have contribute a lot I know that!Besides google,the house md spot is practicly my homepage!
oldmovie was saying shes been trying to get a red for ages!!! I feel for you!!

I think Arsenal is a full status spot, because the only medal i have seen there is a yellow, but that person hasn't been there in ages. I hope i get something soon, ive been trying really hard!! its so annoying lol

and lol i know, fanpop is my home!!
I have now added 3 videos as well, apart from the photos which i cant upload atm, everything you see on the main Arsenal spot is contributed by me! But still no medal, it must be soon!!
You are really into this team!I hate football but I get you cause my dad loves it!
yeh, and their stadium is about a 5 minute walk from my house!! lol plus its now my official mission to get a medal in this spot!! I like missions, although i failed my last 2 and seem about to fail a 3rd....
What were your other two???
And I love missions too!My latest is to make thutson a full status spot!
damn!! I had an idea for a pick earlier but now i cant remember it...

my missions, well, you may not like them.... I was working together to get a nemesis with OhClip (know you dont like him...) in the fanpop chat. The first person ended up hating him and loving me (although more recently that seems to have changed...) then the 2nd person i didnt mean to make hate me, but she was being really rude and calling me a liar then left and i said good riddance then she came back and saw! (but she seems to have gotten over that as earlier she emailed me through fanpop and told me to go join in the chat) and the 3rd person i was being really mean to and felt bad so i went and apolgized and now she loves me too......

im not good at being evil lol, but i needed a nemesis, i think i almost have one now.........
Whats a nemesis???
someone you dont like and doesn't like you in short, but in fanpop chat its much more fun!!
Oh then you are evil!And I assume OhClip is my nemesis...Not that I hate him...I just want to shut him up and boil him in hot water like in the Tudors...(just kidding!)
lol, OhClip has many nemesises... you and a few other people.... personally i like him, he's fun to talk to :)

And i am evil, but only a little, i did apologise after i was really evil, which kinda ruined the point... but the third person, the one i just blank and who is starting to hate me, is soooooo annoying!!! I wont say who, just in case someone reads this who is a friend of her's or something, but she is just very very annoying. this is like one of our convos:

Her: I became a fan of you
me: cool
her: are you gonna fan me back??
me: yeh, 1 sec
*a few mins later*
her: have you added me yet
*about 10 seconds later*
have you added me yet??

and she just went on about it for aaaaages, i was trying to explain i would, i was wrting an article at the time, but she wouldnt have it, so i started ignoring her. The clip turned up and ignored her with me and she went mad at him!! I wanted a nemesis lol
Hey I thought I was the only one nemesis for OhClip!I thought that I was special!*sad face*
At least I am the most pain in the ash or there are worst?

Anyway I don't think you are evil based on that situation.If you want to add her you will otherwise you won't!You were not completely wrong...At least you got your namesis!
im sorry, i think Clip considers someone else (not saying, sorry) a really big pain in the arse, and jst likes to annoy you lol

and lol, i think most people ignore this person now... she is very dull and repetitive, my aim is to make her dislike me more than everyone else ignoring her. I have a plan!! My plan:

annoy her, in short. Say there were only me and her in the chat room, i would try and give the most ridiculous reasons (like completely idiot ones) about why i would brb, then i would be silent for a moment then come back and say another one! My fav excuses so far are:

Sorry, have to go walk the fish, and
Oh dear.... Is that my lung that just fell out?? Should probably go fix that!!

she hasnt got annoyed so far, but i havent been truly ridiculous yet!!
Oh c'mon tell me who she is?Is she from the house spot?
not that i know of... Lets play guesses xD that was your first question, you have 4 more!! (or more if you havent got it by then, but she's quite well known)
Oh I love games!Ok!
So my question:Has she still have you added as a friend?
( sorry about taking a while)

she is not a fan of me, no

btw, we're talking about the person clip hates, not me, i have no problem with her
Mmmm...
Amazondebs???
nope... same sorta group of people though, if you know what i mean
germany123???
I would say aholic but hes a guy!
nope to both :)
claire-aka-bob,Leytonfan4ever,tempasia???
oooooh!!! one of them!!!!
Leytonfan4ever?
nooooo
tempasia???
nooooooo

lol xD one more guess!!
So it is claire-aka-bob!!!
Is she really so annoying???
yes it is :)

and no, but her and clip had a disagreement over...something... which was actually Spotty's fault... Clairebob was the scapegoat

it was strange, but now clip and clairebob really dont like each other at all!! You should join in the fanpop chat, not wsure who's there atm, but its really fun! You meet loads of new people and get generally more well known! No one knew me outside the House spot till i started going there... no some people know me
lol
One question.What is atm???I've reading it for like all the time all this days and I don't know what does it mean!
lol, at the moment xD
Personally I am not really keen in the whole chat idea and I actually enjoy that mostly people in the house spot know me(and some in the grey's spot).I don't want too many people to know me...
oh i see, yeh i get that... i dunno, i just like to be known :D Makes me feel...well, more well known lol