हाउस एम.डी house employ's old buffy cast

jojo2260 posted on Apr 21, 2007 at 12:35AM
has anyone else noticed that house has been playing host to most of the ex-buffy the vampire slayer actors? so far they've had dawn, riley, andrew, jonathan and the other one of the lads who tried to take over sunnydale alot. i probably just watch too much house but it's been bugging me.

हाउस एम.डी 9 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wix said…
I haven't seen Jonathan yet, but I am still catching up on eps. I think the other guy you were referring to was Adam Busch, who played Warren Meers on Buffy, the leader of the Troika. He was on House as the supposedly cow-loving young man with the hot stepmom. I'll be satisfied when Buffy herself makes an appearance.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jojo2260 said…
you're a star, that name's been bugging me like you wouldn't believe. however, now i have the idea of a sarah michelle gellah/house relationship in my head... hmm... not bad!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wix said…
You are welcome...but I think a Buffy/House pairing is of the devil.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emilee24 said…
I never even noticed this. Thank you for bringin this to my attention!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jojo2260 said…
reply to wix: lol... i'm not convinced, still think house buffy would be quite hot. now house with a woman who totally understood/accepted him would be the pairing of the devil andwould make for some exceptionally dull episodes. with conflict comes interest.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jagdlilpil said…
buffy/house? now that's interesting... lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fignewtonfood said…
Giles and House would probably end up in a steel cage! (I put my money on House!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HouseLover37 said…
hmmm
wow the guy that loves cows was from Buffy??? and ok who is Cassie and who is Spike's mom? I was told they were on House as a mother and daughter and the only people I can think of are the girl that was rock climbing and fell cuz her mom couldn't move her hands
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ember4381 said…
OK.. so I am in season 5 of House.. so far I have seen the following Buffy Characters. Tom Lenk(Andrew, evil trio), Adam Busch(warren, evil trio), Clare Kramer(Glory), Marc Blucas(Riley), Nicole Bilderback(Cordette, one of Cordelia's Lackies), Ivana Milicevic(Sam, Riley's Wife), Michelle Trachtenberg(Dawn, Buffy's Sister) Azura Skye(Cassie Newton, Season 7) Joel Grey(Doc, Season 5) Caroline Lagerfelt(Anne, Spike's Mom), and Felicia Day(Vi, season seven potential) makes me want to watch buffy over again... is it sad that I know this much about Buffy?