हॉट चॉकलेट Club
शामिल होइए
Fanpop
New Post
Explore Fanpop
added by Brunette
added by Alma_
posted by nikolabelle
Today I made some hot चॉकलेट and it SUPERHEATED in the microwave. Do आप know what superheating is? It is when आप heat something too much and it explodes when yout ouch it with something cold या just goes everywhere. This is actually quite serious as people have been hospitalised because of superheating, i.e. they got really burnt!!!It went everywhere and now tastes sooooo disgusting. What happened was: I heated it for 70 seconds. I touched the glass. It wasn't warm, so I put it in for 60 seconds. I went to say hi to my mum and dad, came back, and watched my hot चॉकलेट bubble and frith over the rim of the glass. When the 60 secs were up, there was चॉकलेट EVERYWHERE!!! Now it tastes bad. It is quite a pity, actually. BUT the danger of SUPERHEATING should NEVER stop आप from making hot चॉकलेट as it is the yummiest drink in the world!!!!!!
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by darkwave
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by darkwave
Source: Tumblr
added by ElegantShadow
added by ewelinka