डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EllaBlack said…
nope
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
I have the strange urge to watch it. I love it so much, you guys should watch it if you like dark stuff.
eh maybe...I'm still angered over your Jared comment I'm not sure if I'm ready to make up yet.
laugh
lol Well when you decided to make a pick pitting my favorite actor against yours, you didn't expect me to be all rainbows & kittens did you?
lol. I just wanted to make a point that Jared is so much hotter than Keifer.
Well it must have been a real mood killer when you saw it's a pretty close race.
Well I'm still winning :)
laugh
Sure sure. Hopefully some legit people come around and vote for real talent! Kiefer would have it in the bag, no doubt!
Dude! Jared is talentted...I'm going to give it to you Kiefer Sutherland is very talented he's actually one of my favorite actors but really Jared has progressed so much. He's not just a pretty face not many people could play his character in SPN and do what he has to do n that show. He has completely grown and made the character his own and made the show special. He has just as much talent as Kiefer who is an older and more experienced actor.
Jared has talent, he has potential to HAVE more talent but it's really no doubt that Jared has as many fans as he does because he's pretty, and he plays alongside another pretty. I'm sure people don't really give Jared the credit he deserves, but Kiefer is not pretty. He's very much acquired tastes so you can't exactly say his fans just like him because he's pretty.
I get that...truce?
Sure! I don't really like feeling tense in my favorite spot on Fanpop but when somebody takes action against my favorite thing in the world - Kiefer - I can get more than a little defensive and ruthless. I really don't take too kindly to anyone saying anything insulting about him at all. Not even my mother can, she knows I'll rip her a new one if she does!
 Sure! I don't really like feeling tense in my प्रिय spot on फैन्पॉप but when somebody takes action
Yes but I think this was more fun than intense :) And don't worry if anyone insults Jared I will fight toot and nail.
 Yes but I think this was और fun than intense :) And don't worry if anyone insults Jared I will figh
haha Nah, everything can be made intense when anyone so much as says one wrong word about Kiefer. Being a stan of someone for a decade plus can really do that to a person. Or maybe it's just me, anything said about Jennifer Love Hewitt will be taken in the same way. Those are two people you just do not touch where I'm concerned.
wink
Oh I'm with you on that one...It's also the same with me if anyone bad mouths Michelle Rodriguez :)

I think we're just a little too obsessed but there's nothing wrong with that. :) I still love ya Heather
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brittlegirl94 said…
wink
Hey guys! What are you guys doing?
Not arguing ^^
laugh
...anymore.
mischievous
Hehe. VERONICA MARS!
 Hehe. VERONICA MARS!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
ok so i voted for keifer

wow heather we were wrong becca picked knife not axe or strangling darn it we dont know her

I can't believe you picked Kiefer! You were the first person to insult Kiefer in this thread and I remember it very well because I was none too happy about it! lolol That's too ironic.

Does anyone like Melissa George here? She's fab!
 I can't believe आप picked Kiefer! आप were the first person to insult Kiefer in this thread and I re
ok ik i did but the one pic that u put in link i found pretty hot and dont like jared at all prob more then keifer srry ella dont kill me
btw
my weapon of choice somethin sexy like whip then id go knife and stab them in neck
you did not!!!!!!! Jackie be prepared to watch your back. I'm an excellent shot with a crossbow!
im srry harsh opinions and im amazing with a whip waxowe and good shot with knife lolz im srry heather wasnt too impressed with me either im a eric szmanda lover
Eek! I love ERic Szmanda!!!...now I don't forgive you for the Jared insult...but I'm a step closer ;p
 Eek! I प्यार ERic Szmanda!!!...now I don't forgive आप for the Jared insult...but I'm a step closer ;p
big smile
Is anyone watching The Office? YAY!
nope
see i can get u 2 forgive me
 nope see i can get u 2 forgive me
laugh
I forgave you when you voted for Kiefer!

lol I love Angela: "You know a baby born out of wedlock is still a bastard." LOLOLOL Angela is great!
lolz niceeee
im b ored so was up peeps of this forum

yes and mez whip is hott lolz

haha I'm watching Community now. It's hilarious!
nice
theres like noone on
We're on because we're awesome!
yes we r
where is becca again i swear im really starting to think she is a serial killer
laugh
lol She's off killing people, I'm telling you! She's very mysterious!
se prob is seriously with her knife
dude everyone hide your knives shes phsyco phsyco i tell u hide lolz
am i the only non serial killer her has the world gone mad
laugh
lol Hide your knives? If a serial killer was coming after you, wouldn't you want them all out?! lol
yes i would but u might not lolz and if i hide em i can kill her but who needs knives when i got mez sexxy whip baching lolz
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
All this talk about crossbows makes me want to change my vote. I love just about anything medieval!! Swords, crossbows, hunting bows, etc. I guess axes and ropes would fall in there, too.

So, I wasn't able to get on until just now (since last night) so I have a ton to catch up on in the way of updates. I was off **cough** sharpening my knife **cough** ;)

I'll be in and out of this forum until I get caught up.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
heart
Oh you had to sharpen it, eh? You used it so much last night and today that it dulled down? Gotcha :)

Nothing new here. Same ol'...I'm just in a Kiefer mood!
Yep, it got quite dull.

Have you ever seen the movie The Vanishing?
Yes. I've seen both the original and the remake (with Kiefer). Sadly enough, I like the original more.
Oh, you do? I've got the remake (Kiefer version) on DVD, but I haven't gotten around to watching it. It looked really good. Maybe if I don't watch the original, I won't have anything to compare it to.
zzz
I think I'm off to bed now.
Have you guys seen the show Fear Itself? I just bought the DVD, because it's a horror show - how bad can it be?

Here's the opening credits. Awesome!
Woah. That's odd! On demand, on the FEARnet I was telling you about they have episodes, some unaired, of that show. I was going to start watching it soon. Is it any good? Have you seen any yet? ;)
heart
I just watched the first episode, Eater. It's awesome and totally creepy!
smirk
Eater is on demand too! I think I might watch it tonight. Though I do have [REC] on netflix, and I've been meaning to see it.

So are you doing anything fun?
Oh you should! I was genuinely creeped out, the whole atmosphere gave me chills lol I've also decided to buy the Masters of Horror series on DVD too, so when I get those I'll be watching them. I still genuinely think TFTC is the best horror show ever, eventhough the episodes were too short =(
What the what!? It creeped out HEATHER? Damn, it must be good. :p
Oh I've seen a few of those too! I couldn't get 'Right to Die' out of my mind for awhile. It was freaky lol. Oh I think I'll start to watch some TFTC after my computer gets fixed. Have I told you that I've seen the original movie? Well I have. My dad saw it when he was a teenager, so he told me and my cousin one of the stories and it was awesome! we had to see it! lol
 What the what!? It creeped out HEATHER? Damn, it must be good. :p Oh I've seen a few of those too! I