डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14601-14650 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
That stinks that skin cancer runs in your family, but it sounds like you take pretty good care of yourself. The last really bad sunburn I got was several years ago. I laid down to get a tan on a beach in California and accidentally fell asleep. I woke up an hour or so later with my entire backside beet red. The shower I tried to take later that day was excruciating.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
*nods* & no moar for you either! *points to bug bite*
Ugh. That's one mistake I'll never make, is falling asleep on a beach. Mainly because I'm terrified of large masses of water.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
*will stay inside with you foooorehhhhvurrrrrr* ;D

I am also terrified of mega-water. Especially when I'm on a bridge over it. Donotfuckingwant.
You know what really terrifies me?

Will never go. Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Not if you paid me. *hides in corner*
 आप know what really terrifies me? Will never go. Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever. Not if आप paid me.
It's pretty, and I might be able to be talked into standing on a 100% solid rock nearby (away from the edge) and stare for a while, but no way would I ever get in that water.
I won't even go anywhere near that place. I'd probably go into hysterics. DNW.
WELL THERE GOES OUR FIRST ANNUAL FAMILY VACATION. ;)
*flailsssss & hyperventilates irl*
Calm down dammit, you knowww I'm only kidding. =P
*pouts & clings to irl*
Ooh, we should go to Colorado and visit Becca for our vacation instead! It looks really pretty there andandand snowww! =D
big smile
Becca! Will you have us?! We're like totally fun!
laugh
I'll totally take you! And, of course, I know you're totally fun! Most of my daily entertainment comes from this forum, right, here.
big smile
Orly? That's always good to know.
Yay! I'm back to making ID4 icons!
tongue
What, you quit?
smile
No, I just got sidetracked with other stuff. Have you made any icons or posted any photos lately?
big smile
Not making icons that much because I hate how mine turn out. I'm always uploading screencaps somewhere though. I'm totally not addicted to those at all.
sunny
3 days of inactivity in this forum?! That's so unlike us!!

Anyways, I'm pretty happy today. I finally finished "iconning" ID4 so I uploaded all of the icons I made last night. I also watched FOUR hours of preemies and was not disappointed with any of them. And, lastly, I am starting to incorporate entertainment wallpaper onto my desktop. So far it's just been a neverending cycle of nature photos, digital renditions and touristy pics. I'm actually super excited that my Adobe Photoshop can resize any wallpaper to the 1920x1200 widescreen I use and make it look clear and perfect. With any other photo editing program, the larger you make the picture the more blurry it gets. That's my week in a nutshell so far. Very boring.
smile
Yes very unusual. I guess we have nothing to talk about?

Your week doesn't sound too boring. I'm pretty sure I take the title for Most Boring Person Ever. My week has consisted of watching shows on tv, cleaning, more cleaning, sulking, and Frasier marathoning. I really need a job so I can buy things again.

But Community is on tonight so for a half hour at least tonight I'm gonna be one super happy fangirl.
heart
Are you saying that after a year of keeping this forum up, we've finally run out of things to say? It's a sad, sad day.

Watching shows on TV? Fraiser marathoning? Cleaning and sulking? No where up there did you mention horror movie marathoning. Have you lost the desire to watch horror movies? I'm thinking that's very unlikely, but I haven't heard you mention horror movies you've watched recently. I've been gearing up for October by getting a jump start on my horror movies. I watched House on Haunted Hil (which prompted the DCE pick I posted a day or so ago) and now I'm working on Rose Red. I should cap that movie! I could make some killer icons from those images.

I don't think I've ever heard of Community.

Happy thought!! For me, at least. I am one chapter away from finishing my first ever multi-chapter fanfic!!! I am so excited. I've been worried that I would never be able to finish a story and now I'm almost there. It's going to end up at 11 chapters long and somewhere around 11,000-12,000 words.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ThornedRose said…
guys I apolozize but my father disconnected my computer so ATM I have no computer sorry
I could make some killer icons from those images.
--
hah Killer. I get it. *is dweeb*

I have been watching horror movies here & there but mostly I'm saving them for October. Gonna try to do one movie a day and somehow incorporate it onto Youtube.
Yay!! Someone got the pun!!

I can't wait to see your October list!! Are there any must-see horror movies that you have to watch next month?
Are you kidding? The Cryptkeeper is like my hero, puns are my life! :D

Do you mean new movies or just movies to watch overall next month? I MUST see Saw 7. Like absolutely, if I don't - then hell will be to pay. I also plan on watching Halloween & Trick R' Treat which are my 2 movies watch every Halloween.
Just movies that you have to watch next month, whether you've seen them already or not.

MINE: Hocus Pocus is a must every Halloween (but that's not horror), the first movies (ORIGINAL) of the fearsome threesome franchises, Sleepy Hollow, Poltergeist, Ghost Ship, and I'm sure there are others in there somewhere.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hocus Pocus is a good one too, I may have to watch that this year. I always like watching the Halloweentown movies too. I'm not sure of anything else I have to watch.
So who's gonna join me for my M. Night-fest on Halloween? ;D
laugh
I'll join you for The Sixth Sense.

Oooh, Halloweentown movies. I think they're pretty awesome. Kimberly Brown is even in Rose Red, which I'm presently watching.
LOL No lover. Not me.
The Sixth Sense is kinda my least favorite, lol.

I'll break you, lover. Mark myyy wordsssss. ;D
NEVAR!!! *is stubborn*
*knows this*

*brow*
Liar.
You're the liar, liar!
I would never lie to you, liar!
You sit upon a throne of lies!
I sit upon your throne! *brow*

Imeanwhat.
That's supposed to happen laterrr. =P
Ohrightsorry. I totally forgot.

*waits impatiently*
Well that was fun. ;) Now what? =P
More of the same, lover. More of the same.
I have no objections. ;D
If you did, you wouldn't after I was through with you.
Lover, not in public! We discussed this! =P
I read our contract, that part must have been in the fine print.
Very, very fine... ;)
big smile
Yes dear. You are.
Not as much as youuu.

(Are the rest of you puking yet? Mwahahahahaaaa.)