डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12351-12400 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
Except for the fact that my air conditioning is broken...yeah, super week.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EllaBlack said…
ooooh! that sucks! Sorry Heather...God knows I've been through that before, drove through Texas in the middle of the summer with no A/C. I feel your pain
It's been 100+ degrees here this week and our air decides to break NOW. Super! At least I'm leaving tomorrow...hopefully it gets fixed before I come back.
that truly truly truly sucks. I hope it gets fixed as well
If not, expect me to be a bigger bitch than I normally am. When I get back anyway.
lmao. you sure that's possible?? just kidding!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
How DAAAAAAAAAAARE you. *cuts!*
sorry sorry, lets not do anything rash...I was just joking. I know Ima bitch as well :)
It's not MUCH more possible, but still a slim change nontheless.
So for the next week, this is gonna be the "I miss Heather so much it hurts" thread, right? Riiiight, loyal forum-posters? =P
damn straight. I think I'll spend my time crying...you Jody?
If you're mocking my loneliness, there will be hell to pay. *glare*
there's no mockery, for I will be lonely too...how about we be alone together and complain about how much we miss Heather?
That works for me. =P

I'm tempted to say bad things about her because I know she won't read back. Buuuut doing so would violate our contract, and I can't have that... ;)

So what are you up to at the moment?
lol yeah me too lmao

me? talking with you ofcourse! other than that though I'm watching Scream 2. you?
Kind-of watching The Departed and putting together a list of the sexiest movie characters. 'Cause I'm bored. And felt like making a list of some sort. I need two more... I cannot have a list of 8. *strokes imaginary beard*
hhhhmmmmmm. what's your list so far, maybe I can help you.
It's been in the planning stages for a while, but dammit, it's getting made tonight. Here's a rough copy of my top 8.

Billy Darley (Garrett Hedlund/Death Sentence), Letty (Michelle Rodriguez/The Fast and the Furious), William Johns (Cole Hauser/Pitch Black), Paul (Michael Pitt/Funny Games), Danny Zuko (John Travolta/Grease... duh), Scott Moss (Cole Hauser/Higher Learning), Ace Merrill (The Almighty Kiefer/Stand By Me/don'ttellheather), Tallahassee (Woody Harrelson/Zombieland). It looks weird with MRod as the only chick... but I can't think of any other woman worthy of being on there and I don't wanna make it exclusive. =P
 It's been in the planning stages for a while, but dammit, it's getting made tonight. Here's a rough
fuck yes Michelle Rodriguez! she's such a beast!...ok so two more right? how about...Jude Law as Watson from Sherlock Homes, Jared Padalecki as Clay Miller from Friday the thirteenth, James Franco as Saul Silver from Pinapple Express, Chris Evans as Nick Gant from Push, Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson/Dead Pool from Wolverine, Russel crow as Maximus from Gladiator, Matthew Lilard as Dennis rafkin from 13 ghosts, Chris Pine as Captain Kirk from Star Trek, Adrien Brody as Royce from Predators, and Bruce Campbell as Ash from the Evil Dead series...that's my list, take your pick! Nice choices by the way
 fuck yes Michelle Rodriguez! she's such a beast!...ok so two और right? how about...Jude Law as Wats
I can't help but LOL at the difference between our lists. XD I don't really see a pattern with yours... is there a specific type there or are they all a lot different? Most of mine are delinquents/criminals/smokers/the kind you should probably not want to fuck with.

My full list may have to wait until tomorrow, I just realized it's almost 3 AM. *blink*
lmao you're right! my list has no real pattern except that they're all hot lol. the ones that would proly best fit in with yours are Adrien Brody from Predators and Ryan Reynolds from Wolverine. but they are all soooo hot.

yeah it is late let's go to bed and collaborate tomorrow. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
I am Back!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya Jackie!
I'm bored. Somebody come entertain me.
me tooooo. I miss Heather T.T
I'm sure she misses us too. Or rather, misses her computer & Corey. We're an afterthought. =P

I'm going through about a bajillion 30 Rock screencaps, trying to delete the blurry ones. Damn the fast paced-ness of this show. What are youuu up to?'

I've got that picspam type thingy about done, but it's on the other computer. Might try to get that posted tonight.
yeah. we're definitely afterthoughts lol. right now I'm having a zombie marathon. :) watchin all of my zombie movies, but I've had to pause Dawn of the Dead cause II'm makin dinner too. :) My mom thinks I'm crazy to be able to eat while I'm watching these movies lol but I've never had a problem with that. xp
You're tougher than I am... I don't even want to think about food & zombies at the same time. =P
lmao really? it doesn't bother me at all. maybe it's just cause I grew up on horror flicks, especially zombie movies since they're mine and were my dad's favorite. I guess that proly has somethin to do with it. ;p so what's your favorite type of scary movie?
I'm pretty much a pansy. Not a big fan of being scared. =P Is 'mindfuckery' a type of scary movie? 'Cause if it is, I'll go with that one. =P If it's got a healthy mix of comedy in it (like The Lost Boys & Zombieland), I like those too. =P
lol I would say mindfuckery is a genre ;) I understand what you're getting. I enjoy horror comedys like Zombieland and Dance of the Dead, but I ccan't stand spoofs. like Scary Movie, the first one was actually funny, the rest were offensive to me as a horror buff. but then I take things way too seriously some times lol
I've seen parts of Scary Movie (or one of the sequels), but I've never seen a whole one. I probably wouldn't get it, anyway - it helps to know what they're spoofing, right? =P
lol that is very true. so if you don't really like scary movies why are you a fan of this spot? just curious, I'm glad that you are though. :)
wheres heather?I miss her♥
I came in the forum at first just to annoy Heather and ended up joining the spot somehow... =P

Jackie! Where the hell have you been? Heather's visiting her grandma for the week, she'll be back in a few days. *nods*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
well I'm glad you came cause now we can annoy Heather together!

yeah Jackie! where have you been? Heather's abandoned us T.T

so even though you don't realy like scary movies is there one that you do like? I just finished dawn of the dead and put dance of the dead in. that one's funny you'd proly like it.
 well I'm glad आप came cause now we can annoy Heather together! yeah Jackie! where have आप been?
Yes! Annoying her is one of my favorite sports. Something tells me I'm getting pretty good at it. ;) Care to join us, Jackie? =P

Heather's gonna hurt me for mentioning the dreaded M word (if she reads this far back) but I actually do like M. Night Shyamalan movies. Some of 'em, anyway. They're mild enough for me to not be creeped out but still have an interesting twist. Not outright horror, but I consider them mindfuckery, it's all in the same ballpark. *shrug* And then there's Funny Games, which I know I've fangirled over in here before. =P

Are you a Resident Evil fan? I don't like zombies, but I do kinda want to see those... for stalking puropses. Think it's worth it? =P
ack!please! Say it aint so Jody!!!! Not that M Night Douche!!!! I have lost all faith *tears*

lolz yeah I am a resident evil fan. Michelle Rodriguez is SO bad ass in it!
LOL, I was kinda expecting that response. =P

MRod is badass in everything. I've been known to stalk Milla Jovovich on occasion too... dammit, Imma have to watch zombie movies. *sigh* =P
mischievous
lol you should have been. xp you are in a horror forum lolz

damn straight she is, and yup you have to suffer through a zombie movie. muhaha!
It's not like I'm trying to claim that they're legit horror movies! =P

Have you seen The Breed? I watched that for MRod, it was... not great. Watchable, but not great. Makes me not like big dogs very much. =P
 It's not like I'm trying to claim that they're legit horror movies! =P Have आप seen The Breed? I w
lmao you better not be ;)

And I actually haven't seen the Breed, but that's only cause I heard it was really bad. unlike Resident Evil. that one's pretty decent
I know I am late, but I was in alberta for 2 weeks so, I had no clue!
mischievous
lolz its ok Jackie, we're just teasin' you
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना energizerbunny said…
ok good!meeks♥
yup, no worries darlin

and @energizerbunny read rule #5 lolz. even though it may be anti-twi it is still an ugly reminder of the lunacy....jk. I'm just screwing with you;)
heart
ew kristin stewert!!!!
 ew kristin stewert!!!!
lmao see? Jackie agrees with me haha
you can see to much of her face and rpatz scares me!Quick get off this page!♥