рдбрд░рд╛рд╡рдиреА рдлрд┐рд▓реНрдореЗрдВ ЁЯШИЁЯС╗30 рджрд┐рди Horror Character ChallengeЁЯС╗ЁЯШИ

jlhfan624 posted on Jun 24, 2018 at 07:38AM
I stole this from my link and link challenges with just a couple tweaks made specifically for horror.

1. Favorite character from the last horror movie you watched
2. Favorite non-human character (vampire, robot, animal, etc) doesn't include main villains!
3. A character that reminds you of someone you know
4. Favorite child or teen character
5. Best ass kicker
6. Funniest character
7. Character that appeared in multiple movies
8. Favorite character from your favorite horror movie
9. Your spirit animal
10. Best villain
11. A character you absolutely hate
12. Favorite couple
13. A character you were sad to see die
14. Favorite heroine
15. Favorite hero
16. Current favorite character
17. A character you didn't expect to end up loving
18. Hottest character
19. A character with the best quotes
20. Overrated character
21. Underrated character
22. A villain with the best kills
23. Favorite non-romantic pair or group of characters (friends, siblings, etc)
24. A character you will always defend
25. FREE DAY! Choose whatever topic you like.
26. A character you used to love, but now dislike
27. A character you wanted to love, but couldn't
28. Favorite female character
29. Favorite male character
30. Favorite horror movie character of all-time
 I рдЪреБрд░рд╛ рд▓рд┐рдпрд╛ this from my [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/television/forum/post/225695/title/30-day-telev
last edited on Jun 24, 2018 at 07:38AM

рдбрд░рд╛рд╡рдиреА рдлрд┐рд▓реНрдореЗрдВ 62 рдЙрддреНрддрд░реЛрдВ

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-62 of 62

рдПрдХ рд╕рд╛рд▓  рд╕реЗ рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ рдкреБрд░рд╛рдирд╛ SherlockStark said…
1. Favorite character from the last horror movie you watched

Hannibal King {Blade Trinity (re-watch)}
 1. рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп character from the last horror movie рдЖрдк watched Hannibal King {Blade Trinity (re-watc
рдПрдХ рд╕рд╛рд▓  рд╕реЗ рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ рдкреБрд░рд╛рдирд╛ Makeupdiva said…
21. Underrated Character

Lisa Reisert from Red Eye
 21. Underrated Character Lisa Reisert from Red Eye
22. A villain with the best kills

Too bad I couldn't use Freddy Kruger as I've already used him. It was tricky to find a villain and since I couldn't go with death from the Final Destination series, I decided to go with Jason from Friday the 13th.
 22. A villain with the best kills Too bad I couldn't use Freddy Kruger as I've already used him. I
рдПрдХ рд╕рд╛рд▓  рд╕реЗ рдЕрдзрд┐рдХ рдкреБрд░рд╛рдирд╛ SherlockStark said…
2. Favorite non-human character
I'm saving my favorite vampire for another answer on here, so I'm going with Billy from Saw. One iconic puppet.
 2. рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп non-human character I'm saving my рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп vampire for another answer on here, so I'm go
23. Favorite non-romantic pair or group of characters (friends, siblings, etc)

Richelle, Nancy, Bonnie and Sarah from The Craft
 23. рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп non-romantic pair рдпрд╛ group of characters (friends, siblings, etc) Richelle, Nancy,
24. A character you will always defend

Natalie in Urban Legend. this was a hard one to think of but in the end I chose Natalie. She's been getting some hate lately, not sure exactly why, I didn't find anything wrong with her. So, yeah, I'll always defend her.
 24. A character рдЖрдк will always defend Natalie in Urban Legend. this was a hard one to think of b
25. FREE DAY! Choose whatever topic you like

The Haunting of Hill House. I know it's not a movie but a tv series on Netflix. It may be a little slow but it just draws you in or at least it did for me and plust it is really creepy.
 25. FREE DAY! Choose whatever topic рдЖрдк like The Haunting of рдкрд╣рд╛рдбрд╝реА, рд╣рд┐рд▓ House. I know it's not a movie b
26. A character you used to love, but now dislike

Karla from I still know what you did last summer. When I first saw this, I was in my late teens and didn't really have a problem with her. I wouldn't say I loved her but I did kind of like her. But I saw this recently and just came to realize how annoying and how much of a bad friend she waw to Jennifer Love Hewitt's character, Julie. She wasn't supportive, she kept trying to push a friend of theirs onto Julie even though she clearly wasn't interested and as it turns out, Karla is bad at match making as the guy, she keeps trying to pair Julie with is the son of Julie's stalker and her bestfriends killer. I really don't like her now.
 26. A character рдЖрдк used to love, but now dislike Karla from I still know what рдЖрдк did last summer
27. A character you wanted to love, but couldn't

Jennifer from Jennifer's Body. I wanted to like her but I couldn't. I just found her to be annoying.
 27. A character рдЖрдк wanted to love, but couldn't Jennifer from Jennifer's Body. I wanted to like h
28. Favorite female character

This was actually a hard one cause I don't really have a favorite character, female or male but I do like Rachel Keller from The Ring so I suppose she can be my favorite.
 28. рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп female character This was actually a hard one cause I don't really have a рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп ch
29. Favorite Male character

Jim from 28 days later
 29. рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп Male character Jim from 28 days later
30. Favorite Horror Movie Character of all time

Kimberly from Final Destination 2
 30. рдкреНрд░рд┐рдп Horror Movie Character of all time Kimberly from Final Destination 2