हर्माइनी ग्रेंजर Ron या Draco???

Pucca_Pink posted on Jan 13, 2008 at 02:26AM
Why Do People think that Draco and Hermione should go together???
I just don't see the Connection.

हर्माइनी ग्रेंजर 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampierest121 said…
me nether! but i can see the connection between ME and draco
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smoore23 said…
Yeah I don't get it either. It's just an alternate universe fantasy kind of thing, but I just can't see it. I mean, they truly seem to hate each other. Not like when a guy pretends to be mean to a girl to mask a crush he has on her or something. Eh, I don't know. But yeah, I don't like the Hr/D.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampierest121 said…
when you think about it its Ron who should get Hermione i mean the way they react to each other is great! plus they'er friends so they know a lot about each other ...more than Draco would ever know of Hermione
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bitbit-girl said…
Draco is an asswhole, everybody knows that, Ron is the one for Hermione
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Annathevampire said…
THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUS.
#1: I looooove Draco, but he is gay, so he must fal in love with harry so they can make mad passionate love all night every night.
#2: Ron is ginger, Hermione's a nerd. They are MADE for each other.
#3: Where the feck did "Dramione" come from anyway? FEMALE MUDBLOOD + POSSIBLY GAY DEATH EATER= NOT A GOOD MIX IN ANY WAY!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bramblestream said…
hmmm
1. People might have chose Draco and Hermionie because they knew Draco and Herminonie one wouldn't get so much votes.
2. Right! Ron is a nerd and Hermionie is a smart alerk so they should fit together(Hermionie should teach Ron)
3. Why is a Draco a gay?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jakelover1025 said…
ron needs to be with her
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexandra_ said…
big smile
Ron rocks!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dinglebell14 said…
go Annathevampire ! ya draco x harry ! and ron is her perfect match nyaa !!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Claudia-Jane said…
heart
Draco !!!

I like Dramione
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kev206 said…
smile
Definately Ron because they like each other.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना duncylovescourt said…
no doubt ron!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HPfan_rilla said…
heart
Um... If you want I can give a link where CANON (the books) provide PROOF of Draco/Hermione!
Dramione forever!
Rilla :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Belatrix said…
Draco is asswhole, and Ron is little bitt looser. But yea, Dramione is impossible!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jayda310 said…
J.K. Rowling had said that Draco had a crush on Hermione sometime around 3rd year so the fans must've took that and made a mountain out of a mole hill.

Also, I think Ron is annoying. HARRY X HERMIONE ALL THE WAY!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pulinemmy said…
R/Hr for obvious reasons...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना owleyes1316 said…
I don't think there is a connection between Draco and Hermione. People probably just think that it'd be interesting if the fell in love, which it would be. I think Hermione and Ron are cute together, though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LowriLorenza89 said…
Some people really like bad boy/good girl ships and redemption through love stories. Others crush on Draco/his actor so they automatically ship him with Hermione because she's the most main female character.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HermiFanone said…
I also don't get it. It's just the way, that Hermione hates Draco. If Draco wouldn't be like his parents in the first part and being a friend to Harry, I would understand that, but not like the story actually goes.