Hermione & Severus What are your प्रिय Hermione Snape fics?

Lghtbthgoddess posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 06:28AM
What are some of the best fics you have read?
Share!

Hermione & Severus 70 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-70 of 70

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना miss_orange said…
just Read link. just four chapters, Time Travel, and kinda sad. It's like a four chapters One-shot :)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
AGHGJHSGJG This fiction over here is just amazing, I'm not usually into Marriage Law fic, but this one is just so in character and the plot is perfect.
link.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jenidralph said…
The Phoenix Trilogy by grangerous (I don't think I've seen them mentioned.) They follow Hermione and Severus through HBP, DH and beyond. The third is a WIP. I've re-read these so many times.

link

link

link

"Caramel" by corianderpie is also another amazing fic. It is listed as incomplete, but that was an error at ashwinder. It is complete.

link

"Ourobouros" by Nagini is ridiculously hilarious

link

I love Lariope's fics as well.

link

link

link

A few others:

link

link

link

link

(This is my first post here, so if I've linked improperly please forgive me.)

Well there's a few. I'll add more soon, although many of my favorites have already been mentioned.

Oh, and just reading the title of "The Tattered Man" brought tears to my eyes. It was well-written, but so sad that I never, ever, ever want to read it again.

Oh, and anything by link. She's a gem.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyRickman394 said…
heart
link
It's called Hermione's List and then there are two other ones after it that are a continuing story. I love it!!
crying
The The Phoenix Trilogy are great, but still, it's kind of a turn off for nothing to happen after two sequels. But still it's great, I'm reading it at the moment. And everything by Teddy Radiator and Lariope is amazing, and I really recommend Aurette two, everything she writes is wonderful.

I really really really want to read those recommendations but... Stupid school, stupid tests, stupid college plans always get in the way. I want my Snamione sugar :'(
I love Aurette, but I can't re-read some of her fics due to the risk of drowning in my own tears.

I don't mind that they're not together yet in The Phoenix Trilogy. I have faith that it will happen. I love how the characters have developed. Then again, perhaps I'm just a glutton for punishment. Pet Project has tens of thousands more words than Phoenix and not much has happened, yet... but I adore it.

Here are a few more I have really enjoyed (my apologies if they've already been mentioned):

link by Cybrokat

link by Amarti

link by Kerr Avonsen

link by linlawless

Posting these has made me want to go back and read some of them over. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना phantombuggo said…
wink
i'm on 182 of five Winters and I'm loving it! the chapters are short enough to finish in a convenient amount of time but long enough that if you rinternet crashes you can keep reading for a while before you have to get up and reconnect your server.
crying
link
HEADS UP not a happy ending. I thought you should know that. But it's bloody amazing!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XXwhy_meXX said…
link
post-war/student-teacher.
link
I should point out thought that it has some serious Weasley bashing. and I mean, really. for both Ron and Ginny. but the Snamione moments are just....amazing.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना browneyes2yu said…
smirk
Nobody's mentioned Being Hermione Granger which can be found on Ashwinder. This story is amazing, sucks you right in, with natural, physically no -model Hermione and very in-character Snape and Hermione. My faves SsHg are Care of Magical Creatures, Pet Project, Being Hermione Granger, The Love You Take, Heart over Mind, Hinge of Fate, Accountable, etc....As long as they are not too teeny written but more in depth, with decent plot and development and somewhat in- character Snape and Hermione, I'll give it a chance. There's just smthg wickedly intriguing about this fanship.....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना browneyes2yu said…
Oh yes, and A Walking Shadow is a top favorite, up there right next to Care of Magical Creatues by miamadwyn...both are amazingly complex and in-depth character and plot developments....wonderful brain-teasers and magnificently written. By the way, anything written by MiaMadwyn is simply marvelous! Read her Dissolution Law on GrangerEnchanted, if you liked Care of Magical Creatures...angsty by happy ending and soooo much more in between...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XXwhy_meXX said…
so these are a couple of great fics written by coffeeonthepatio:
-link
-link
-link
-link
she's written allot of fics for SS/HG but these are my personal favorites.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ComoLoca said…
link by Aurette. It's a time travel fic and there are 4 chapters up already. Like her other great fics, this one is being updated quickly. Can be found in FanFiction.net and it's rated M
CAN YOU READ THE FICTION I'VE WRITTEN? YES? PLEASE?
link
still the first chapter.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ComoLoca said…
heart
^ Read it and really liked it. You should really keep going. Apart from some spelling mistakes and some not quite right wording, (nothing a beta couldn't fix easily) which I attributed to your (I assume) non English background, it was a pretty intriguing start to a promisingly good fic.
heart
Thank You! I'm so glad you like it :3 I did notice that, therefor I've got myself a beta, I've sent her the second chapter, and I've already finished the third :D and yes, English is not my native language :)
link is a very good Time Turner fic, but sadly still unfinished, although the author seems to be updating (last update was in May).
link is amazing! Still a wip though, but the author updates regularly.
Oh and YES Unwritten Future is so very good *off to read the new update*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EmRa5 said…
I really loved a smut but I forgot the name and can't find it! It's basically the death eaters have to rape a new mudblood like every day (or something like that) but Snape doesn't want to do that, so Dumbledore asks Hermione to take a part in it. If the death eater tries to do it with the same person, they will get excruciating pain in their privates. Every time they do it, Hermione casts a spell on a different part of her body to change it, and make it seem like it's a different person. A lot more happens after that, but it was my favorite and I really want to find it again! Please help if you can!
FanOfFanFic commented…
I think I think I have read this one. If I recall या find the title/author, I’ll return and post the info. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना