हैरी स्टाइल्स The Babysitter

Aphrodite100 posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 03:35AM
Amira Kelly is 17 years old. She's an extremely random girl, barely anyone can say what she'll do next.

So against her will, her parents hire a babysitter every other month, since she was 10. They usually quit, since they don't know what she'll do.
But what happens when her parents hire an extremely hot babysitter? Someone like....Harry Styles, maybe?

All characters are NOT famous. They're just normal people! :D LOL hope you like this! :)) The first chapter is kinda small, but I'll work on making them bigger! :D

I do not own anything you recognize :D any characters you don't recognize I made up xD
Rating: T cuz I'm paranoid like that ;D
Type: Romance/humor
OCs: anybody you don't recognize xD

also, please answer this poll for this story! :D
link

thanks! :))
last edited on Nov 29, 2012 at 03:58AM

हैरी स्टाइल्स 11 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Aphrodite100 said…
wink
Chapter 1: A New Babysitter....Again
Amira's POV:

YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME, I KNOW YOU CARE JU-
I stared in horror at my radio. Why the hell were they playing Justin Beiber?

I ran to it and quickly changed the channel. "And now, here is Just A Dream by Nelly," the host said, and I dramatically turned the volume up.

"I WAS THINKING ABOUT HER, I WAS THINKING ABOUT ME, I WAS THINKING ABOUT US, WHO'S IT GONNA BE, I OPENED MY EYES, IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREEEEEAAAM...."

Yeah...people think I'm crazy...well, it's true. I'm crazy over music.

Suddenly, my door was opened. "AMIRA JO KELLY, TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN!" my mother screeched. She was dressed in a fancy hot pink dress, with matching fuzzy looking high heels.
"But Mooooooom..." I groaned, turning it down slightly. "Is that good enough?"
Mom walked over to my radio and turned to volume down. Way down. "That's what it should be! You'll be deaf before you're even twenty!"
I rolled my eyes. "Why are you dressed so...formal?" I asked, changing the subject.
"Of course you don't remember...today is your father's and I's anniversary Amira. We're going out for dinner, so we hired another babysitter. He seems like a ni-"
"Woah, wait. Hold it Mom. You just said 'he'. Do you mean 'she'?" I asked, glaring.
"Nope. Now listen up. He seems like a nice lad, so don't drive him away like you did to the other babysitters."

I groaned. This was gonna be one long night.
Chapter 2: Meeting Him
Amira's POV:

I hate my mom and dad. They get me yet another babysitter, and this time it has to be a guy. Well, isn't that just lovely? No.
I frowned at my mom, then turned around to get dressed. Yeah, it was 3:50PM and I was still in my pajamas. No biggie! After all, it was Sunday.

"That's the spirit babe! He'll be here in about ten minutes anyway," Mom said, closing the door behind her.
I moaned. Ten minutes?! Why didn't she come in earlier?
Dragging my feet ever so quickly (not), I pulled out some blue jean short shorts and a light beige tank top. Even though it was supposed to be fall, it was freaking hot outside.

"Amira, hurry up!" my father yelled from the dining room.
"Yeah yeah, I'm getting changed! Hold your horses Dad!" I yelled back.
"Hey Amira...did I mention that your new babysitter is British?" Mom yelled, a laughing tone to her voice.
"BRITISH?! YOU SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING EARLIER, I WOULD BE READY BY NOW MOM!" I screamed, quickening my pace. What? British accents are too sexy to ignore!

I ran into my bathroom and pulled out my make-up case, quickly putting on foundation, blue eye shadow, some eye liner, a little bit of blush, and a tiny amount of lip gloss. Next came my hair. It looked like a rats nest.

I groaned again (I'm doing a lot of that today), and grabbed my brush, running it painfully through my brown hair. But it was worth it. By the time I was done, my hair was in small natural waves.

Sighing, I walked downstairs and was met by my parents. "You're lucky you got down here in time! They're just pulling up! To the couch, go, go, go!" Dad muttered, ushering me to the huge couch.
"I'm going, geez Louise Dad.." I mumbled under my breath. Plopping down on the couch, I pulled out my iPhone, starting a conversation with my friend, Luna, over text messages.

(A/N: Luna's messages are bold, and Amira's are bold and italic)

Lu, you better reply! ~Mira
What'd they do now?? Another babysitter?!
:O HOW'D YOU GUESS!?
I'm right outside your house...watching this super hot dude and his parents walk up to your door...
FALDFUHRGALFAIRUFJ...HOT DUDE? DO WE KNOW HIM?!
Umm...no, I don't think we do...
What?? Then why would mom and dad hire someone like that??
Hell if I know...Hey, they're at your door....do you want to keep talking???
HELL YES! LU, YOU LEAVE ME, AND I'LL GO EFFING CRAZY!!
Mira...I think that's happened already. lol jk, jk.
Shuddup. So how's it with you? any news since Friday??
Nope. wbu?
Nothing...other then my parents going and getting me yet another babysitter....but this time, it's a guy o_o LU, WHAT SHOULD I DO?! hey, that rhymes! lol xD
Stop rhyming my name Mira!! And I think you should make sure he stays....after all, he is hot...

"Who's hot?" a voice behind me muttered. Ahhh crap. It's him.
"Ehh...nobody....." I muttered, trying to keep my cool. He was British. And his accent was to die for.
"Nobody? Then who are you talking about?"
I finally looked up, glaring. "NONE YA DAMN BUSINESS!" I screeched. I saw his face, and suddenly regretted screaming. "Holy crap, you are hot."
The boy chuckled. "So it was me you were talking about..." he trailed his sentence off, winking at me and going to stand by his parents.

LU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT TO STRANGLE YOU!! SLJFHGURIEGFS HE JUST SAW ALL THESE TEXTS AND HE KNOWS I KNOW HE'S HOT....HOLY CHEESE STICKS, WHAT DO I DO LU?!! hehe, I just rhymed your name again
Miraaaaaaa.....stop rhyming my naaaaaaammmeeeeee......as for what you should do, walk up and kiss him...lol
EXCELLENT PLAN....I'M DOING IT RIGHT NOW!!
HGFSUIFHG MIRA, WTF?! DON'T DO ITTTTTT!!!!
hehe, why not Luna? >;)
Becuz he'll think you're cray cray.
Lu, everyone thinks that....no, everyone already knows that...
Yeah, but do you want a hot guy to think that?!
hehe...maybe ;) lol

I got no response after that and finally looked up from my phone. The only person who was left was the hot guy. "Hey hot shot, I'm Mira, nice to meet you!" I said, putting an innocent little smile on my face.

The guy looked convinced and nodded. "I'm Harry Styles," he said, sitting on the chair across from me.
I smiled politely, thinking, Damn....his accent is gonna kill me....I wonder if he's taken? Hmm...I need to look for that...hehe.. "Nice to meet you Harry..so how old are you? Cuz I'm 17."
"I'm 18 and single," Harry said, winking. "So what do you do usually on Sundays?"
I pretended to think. "Lemme see...I sit on my bed...and listen to music...while I Tweet random crap!" I said, holding my pointer finger up. "And then I watch TV."
Harry stared at me. "That's it?"
"Nooo.....Then I go skinny dipping....Of course that's it!"
"Wouldn't mind the skinny dipping part..." Harry muttered, just low enough for me to barely hear. "Your day sounds a little boring..." he said louder, frowning. "Why don't we play some board games?"
"Sure. But why are they called 'board' games? Is it cuz you're bored when you play them?"
Harry rolled his eyes. "No. I thinks it's because it's played on cardboard, love."
"Huh...I think that makes sense, babe," I said in my terrible British accent.
"Duuuude, your British accent is terrible..." Harry said back in an almost perfect American accent.

I stared at Harry. "What. The. Hell."
He smirked. "What, would you rather me have the American accent, or the sexy British accent?" he said, switching accents in the middle of his sentence.
I frowned, putting my hand up in a 'shut up' way. "What do you think? BRITISH!! DUH!" I yelled, waving my hands in the air like it was obvious. Which it was. It was like asking, "Do you breathe in oxygen?"
mischievous
Chapter 3: Kiss Kiss Confusion?
Amira's POV:

Harry rolled his eyes. "American accent it is," he said, smirking.
I started at him. "NO. BRITISH ACCENT, NOW, OR I TACKLE YOU."
"American? Fine by me."
"BRITISH!!"
"AMERICAN."
"BRITISH!"
"Haha...no. American."
"HARRY I WANT YOU TO USE A BRITISH ACCENT, OKAY?!"
"AMIRA, I WANT TO USE AN AMERICAN ACCENT, OKAY?!"

I finally rolled my eyes and jumped on Harry's retreating back. "You. Are. The. Most. Annoying. Babysiter. EVER," I said, shouting the last word inches from his ear.
"DAMN, THAT WAS MY EAR!! THAT HURT, OKAY?!" Harry yelled back, holding his ear.
"Aww, I'm so sorry babe," I said, rolling my eyes. "Not."

As soon as that last word slipped from my mouth, I was still holding onto Harry, but his face was inches from mine. In other words, he some how managed to twist fast enough to get me in front of him. "Better," Harry smirked.
"What's better?" I asked, ignoring the fact that his face was inches from mine. "Oh, and thanks for agreeing with me. You're using your accent."
Harry's eyes narrowed at me. "Why don't we go to my place so you can meet the boys?"
I narrowed my eyes back at him. "The boys? What, there's more then just you?" I grumbled, knowing I sounded a little mean.
"Shuddup."
"THAT'S WHAT I SAY!!"
"Yeah...I do to...deal with it Amira."
"Shuddup."
Harry smirked. "You."
My eyes widened. "YOU!" I screamed, pressing my nose against his unconsciously, glaring at him.
Harry quickly winked before pressing his mouth against mine. I held onto him in shock, then flicked his ear.
"OW!! WHAT THE HELL?!" Harry screamed, putting his hand over his ear again.
"Don't kiss me," I smirked, finally jumping off him.

Harry smirked at me, but turned around and sat on the couch, turning the TV on. Somehow, I had a feeling that this kid was making a plan. One I surely wasn't gonna like.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! RUNNING AROUND, LEAVING SCARS, COLLECTING THESE JAR OF HEARTS, TEARING LOVE APART, YOU'RE GONNA CATCH A COLD, FROM THE ICE INSIDE YOUR SOLE, DON'T COME BACK FOR ME, DON'T COME BACK AT ALL! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? WHO DO YOU THINK...YOU ARE?!" I screamed, the volume so high on my radio I could barely hear myself sing. The song, by the way, is Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri.
My bedroom door flew open. "Dude, seriously, I'm trying to watch TV, not listen to you scream up here!" Harry said, staring at me like I was crazy. Which I am.
"Well, Harry," I started, getting up. "For your information, I was in fact singing. And two, what the hell are you even watching?" By the time I finished, I was standing in front of him, playing with his collar. He wanted to play with my feelings? Yeah, two people can play that game buddeh.
Harry rolled his eyes, grabbing my hand and pushing it down. "Yeah right you were singing. It sounded like dying cats in here."
I scoffed at Harry. "That's a bunch of BS! I have a lovely voice! And by the way, don't go barging into my room like you did! I could've been getting dressed for all you knew."
"Maybe I wanted to get a little peek," Harry winked, smirking at me again.
"Harry! Stop being so flirty for a second at least!" I said, though I had no problem with flirty boys. Harry just got annoying after a while.
"Okay. There, that was one second!"
"HARRY!"
"What?"
"URGH! You are so annoying!" I grumbled, stomping off in a different direction.
"Babe, you can't go two directions, we have to go one direction, and that direction is in the way to my car." (A/N: see what I did there? ;) LOL back to the story now ;D)

I turned around and smirked at Harry. "Why to your car? Do you have something planned for the backseat?"
Harry smirked, and said one word before leaving. "Maybe."

I swear, that boy is gonna be the death of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­

Turns out, Harry just wanted me to meet his friends. But that didn't mean he didn't try anything with me.

"So, Amira, this is, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Guys, this is Amira," Harry said, gesturing to each boy as he named their names.
"Uh, hi..." I muttered awkwardly. What? They were all really hot.
"'Ello love, now I can see why Harry wouldn't shut up about you in his texts," Louis said, sticking his hand out. I shook his, seeing Harry giving Lou a deadly glare. If looks could kill, Lou would definitely be dead by now.
"Boo Bear, I told you not to say anything..." Harry wined, still glaring at Louis.
"Woah, wait. Boo Bear? I thought that was Louis," I said, looking between the two.
"Yup. Boo Bear's Lou's nickname."
"Ehh...okay..." I muttered, my only thought being, Okay...so a gay dude is hitting on me....well isn't that just a fine how do ya do? Haha, as if. I wonder if I can get him to hate me....hehe, time for revenge....

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

"Amira, we need to know if we're good or not," the blond on, Niall, said nervously, shoving his hand into a bag of chips. That boy never did anything without food. I swear.
I looked at the boys. "Good at what?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.
Harry rolled his eyes. "At singing of course."
"Sure...you better be good...cuz if my ears start to bleed like they do with Justin Beiber, I'm gonna kill you."
"Hey, I like Justin Beiber!"

I looked at Niall. "Really dude? Really?"
"What?"
I shook my head. "Nothing. On with the music boys."

Zayn narrowed his eyes at me, but other then that they ignored me and got ready to sing. Liam started.

Baby I, I wanna know,
What you think, when you're alone.
Is it me, yeah?
Are you thinking of me, yeah?
Oh...
We've been friends now for a while,
Wanna know that when you smile,
Is it me, yeah?
Are you thinking of me, yeah?
Oh oh....

Girl what would you do,
Would you wanna stay?
If I were to say....

I wanna be last, yeah,
Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss,
I wanna be first, yeah
Wanna be the first to take it all the way like this
And if you only knew
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

Baby tell me what to change
I'm afraid you'll run away
If I tell you
What I've wanted to tell you, yeah

Maybe I just gotta wait
Maybe this is a mistake
I'm a fool, yeah
Baby I'm just a fool, yeah
Oh, oh

Girl, what would you do
Would you wanna stay
If I were to say...

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
And if you only knew
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss (Your last first kiss)
Your last first kiss (Your last first kiss)

Girl what would you do
Would you wanna stay
If I were to say

Your last first kiss

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your, let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first, yeah
And if you only knew
I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last
Your last first kiss

Ohh

I wanna be last, yeah
Baby let me be your last

Your last first kiss....

"So..how was it?" Louis asked nervously, oblivious to my stare of shock at them.
"Dude...do you really have to ask?" I said, waving my hands around.
Lou mimicked me, saying, "Yes."
I narrowed my eyes at him. "Well, if you insist Boo Bear, I loved it. Sing more!" I demanded, plopping myself down on the beanbag.
"Nope. We gotta get back to your house Mira," Harry said, putting his mic down and pulling me up with ease. "Before your parents start to freak over where we're at."
"But Harreh!" I groaned, stomping my foot like a two year old. "I was comfortable!"
"But Mireh! I'd like to keep this crappy job I have!"
"Hey! Who said it was crappeh?"
"Me."
"Why's it so crappeh, Harreh? HEY THAT RHYMES!!"
"Because I'm 18 and I'm babysitting a 17 year old," Harry said, looking at me with a 'Duh' expression.
"Oi, don't look at me like that boy. Now what are we waiting for?! According to you, we need to get home."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Bye guys. Same time, tomorrow?"
"Yeah...bye Harry....bye Amira. Nice meeting you," Liam said waving a bit.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fiestagirl12345 said…
smile
LOOOVED IT
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MadisonFontenot said…
smile
These are really good! Keep going
@fiestagirl12345 - thanks! :D
@MadisonFontenot - hehe, it's up now ;D

Amira's POV

I pouted as Harry drove up to my driveway. Mom and Dad were home. Which meant Hottie over there wasn't staying long...unless I got them to leave...
I smiled wickedly, getting a strange look from Harry. "What?" I asked innocently, batting my eyelashes slightly.
Harry stared at me, then shook his head. "Nothing."
I rolled my eyes. "Suuure," I muttered, opening the car door. "Anyways, you might as well come in Mr. Hot Shot, Mom and Dad might want to talk with you about taking me to the park."
"What park? We didn't go to any park..."

I mentally face-palmed. And here they say blondes were the retarded ones.
"Dude....if Mom and Dad find out I met four other teens around my age, they're gonna flip, okay?"

It was Harry's turn to roll his eyes. "They already know about that Amira.."
I gaped at him. "How the hell did you get them to agree?"
"Umm...I don't know...I asked them?"
I narrowed my eyes at him. "Smart ass."
Harry smirked. "Shuddup."

I glared. "I say that. Nobody else."
Harry mocked me, growling back, "Sorry to burst your little bubble babe, but way more people use that word."

I was gonna kill that boy. Whether he was hot or not. Rolling my eyes, I muttered, "Yeah, whatever. Come on, we gotta go talk to Mom and Dad now."

Harry smirked, getting out of the car. "Okay dokay."
I lightly growled, biting back the words, "Only I say that.."

"Moooooomm!!!!" I shouted, walking through the front door. "Daaaaaaaaaaddd!!!"
"We're in here Mira..."
I turned around, and smiled sweetly. "Mommy, Daddy, I think we're almost out of dinner supplies...don't you think it's time to go grocery shopping?"

Mom and Dad looked at each other. Looking back at Harry, they muttered, "Sorry Harry, can you babysit her longer?"
Harry sighed, looking at me. "Sure. She can't be that bad, can she?"
I smirked evilly, then turned back to my parents with an innocent smile. "Bye!! Take as long as you'd like.."

Harry's POV:

She's planning something...craaaaaaaappppaaaaaa....I cursed the fact that I couldn't say anything about how crazy she is in my head. Why did I have this job anyway? So you could go to college, dumb ass...Yeah, that's what it was..

Sighing, I walked into the kitchen and searched the cupboards for a glass, but never found one. "AMIRA, WHERE'S THE CUPS??"
"Turn around..open the cupboard on the right, at the very top. Gods Harry, don't you look?"
I did as I was told, and of course, there were cups at the top. "Dammit."

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0­o0o­0o0­o0o­0o0­o0o­0o0­o0

I sighed as I plopped down on the couch again and turned on the TV. As I started to channel surf, I heard Amira lightly giggle before running up the stairs to her room. She usually doesn't giggle...or at least she hasn't since I met her...uh oh...this could be really good, or this could be really really bad....

Amira's POV:

I giggled lightly, turning around and running up the stairs.
Turning my radio on, I went to my favorite channel, Live 95.5. Grinning, I heard the station's host say, "And now for Little Mix and their single, Wings."

"My ma told me not to waste my life,
She said spread your wings, My little butterfly.
Don't let what they say,
Keep you up at night,
And if they give you shhh!
Then they can walk on by!

"My feet, feet can't touch the ground,
And I can't hear a sound,
But you just keep on running up your mouth, yeah.

"Walk, walk on over there,
Cuz I'm too fly to care, oh yeah.

"Your words, don't mean a thing,
I'm not listening, Keep talking, all I know is,
Don't let what they say,
Keep you up at night,
And they can't detain you,
Cuz wings were made to fly,
And we don't let nobody bring us down,
No matter what you say, it won't hurt me,
No matter if I fall from the sky,
These wings were made to fly.

"I'm firing up on that runway,
I know we're gonna get there someday,
But we don't need no ready steady go, no,

"Talk, talk turns into air,
And I don't even care, oh yeah.

"Your words, don't mean a thing,
I'm not listening, Keep talking, all I know is,
Don't let what they say,
Keep you up at night,

"I don't need no one saying 'Hey, hey, hey, hey!'
I don't hear no one saying 'Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!'
You better keep on walking,
I don't wanna hear your talking boy,
You better keep on walking,
I don't wanna hear your talking boy.

"Your words, don't mean a thing, I'm not listening,
They're just like water off my wings!

Don't let what they say,
Keep you up at night,

"And we don't let nobody bring us down,
Don't matter if I fall from the sky,
These wings were made to fly..."

I took a deep breath, jumping off my bed. I twirled around, breathing out slightly as the DJ started a new song. Dammit...it was one I didn't like -_-'
Shutting it off, I went to run down stairs. Instead, I slammed into a rock-hard body.

"Owwwww...." I complained, rubbing my head in confusion. "Dammit, that hurt!"
A deep chuckled was heard, and Harry murmured, "Yeah, your head hitting me in the chest didn't feel all that nice either babe."
I felt blood rush to my cheeks, and fought to keep the blush down. Why am I blushing? I have no reason to blush....what the hell....

I sighed, getting myself together. "Fine. What did you want anyways?"
Harry gave me his sexy smirk. "Well, I thought it would be best if we got to know each other, and you weren't being taken care of by a semi-stranger."

Kill me now.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

"Okay...you go first," I muttered, sitting on the chair across from Harry.
Harry shrugged. "Okay....I'm from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, England. I've loved singing since I was a little kid. My favorite color is orange, and I love tacos...and my favorite song is Free Fallin' by Tom Petty. What about you?"
"You already know where I'm from...so let's go off from that. I've gone to four different schools for a reason I really don't want to talk about, I like to sing, my favorite food is buffalo wings, my favorite color is green. I love pop music, and some rock songs, like Daughtry. Or Wake Me Up Inside by Evanescence. Either way works for me. My least favorite subjects in school are Social Studies and Science. Also, you call me girly, I kick your man-hood. Got it?"

Harry's eyes widened. "You wouldn't."
I smirked. "Yes, yes I would."
He glared at me slightly, shifting on the couch. "Okay then."

Uncomfortable silence filled the air, seeing as neither of us knew what to say. I shrugged, grabbing the second remote and changed the channel.
"Hey! I was watching something!" Harry complained, grabbing the remote next to him.

Yes, we have two remotes. Problem?

I narrowed my eyes and sneered at Harry as he smirked. "What?" he asked, trying to act innocent.
"It's my TV! Lemme choose what I want to watch!"
"Lemme think.....no."
"Harry!!!"
"Amira!"
"Stop copying me!"
"I'm not!"
"Are too!"
"Are not!"
"Stop it!!"
"Stop what?!"
"Don't make me call Liam!"
"Why would you call Liam?"
"Cuz he gave me his number-"
"So you fancy Liam?"
"Lemme finish! Anyway, he gave me his number so I could call him when you got outta control. So don't make me call him!"
Harry narrowed his eyes at me. "You call Liam, I call your parents."
Dammit. He cornered me now. And telling from the smirk on his face, he knew it too. "Meanie!" I whined, putting the remote on the table next to me.
"Meanie? What, are you ten?"
"No! Just proves I'mma special teen."
"Yeah...you're something special...."
"Shuddup."
"Make me."
"Shuddup."
"You."
"You."
"You."
"Shut up."
"I thought you said 'shuddup'?"
"Shut the hell up Harry."
"Again...I thought you said 'shuddup'."
I groaned in frustration, shoving myself off the chair and walking into the kitchen for a glass of water. As I leaned against the counter, drinking, Harry walked in.
"Sorry.." he muttered, biting his lip, looking down.
"Sorry? Why the hell are you sorry?" I asked, smirking.
He chuckled, shaking his head. "I honestly don't know," he said, looking up.
I managed to bit back a giggle, saying, "Good....cuz if you kept the whole, 'I'm sorry' thing going, I would've thought you went off the deep end."
Harry chuckled, biting his lip again, then hesitantly walking to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. Bending his head down, his lips just barely brushed against mine as he whispered, "No, I haven't gone off the deep end. But I have a theory you may have already."
I smiled, pressing my forehead against his. "You're damn right I have."

Suddenly, I realized what I was doing. I was about to kiss him.
"F-shit!" I freaked out, pushing away from him and dropping my cup. Thank God it was plastic. Without looking back, I rushed upstairs and collapsed on my bed. What the hell was I thinking? What if he was like Cody? I shuddered at the thought, pulling my blanket around my shoulders.

Harry's POV:

I watched in confusion as Amira ran away from me. What did I do? I thought, groaning loudly as I pushed my hair out of my face in frustration. Without having anything else better to do, I walked around until I found a towel to clean up her spilled water. Tossing the cup in the sink, I thought, I must've tried to kiss her too quickly...maybe she isn't attracted to me like I am to her? I don't know...Ehh...I'll go watch some random shows until she comes down....unless she's intent on ignoring me...dammit to hell...

As I argued with myself mentally, I didn't notice the black car that pulled up across the street. Nobody came out or anything. The windows were tinted very darkly, that was all I could see when I finally looked up. I shrugged, thinking, Probably the neighbors across the street's car...

After about twenty minutes, Amira finally came back down. I sighed in relief, until she stiffened when she looked outside at the same car I had seen earlier.
"Harry...how long has that car been there?" she asked carefully, pointing to it.
"Twenty minutes...why?"
Amira's face turned pale. "Hey, can you take me to Dairy Queen? I'm feeling in the mood for ice-cream."
I stood up. "You don't look so good...are you sure?"
"Y-y-yeah, p-positive."
"Amira, what's wrong?"
"Nothing Harry. Now lets go to Dairy Queen."
I grabbed her arm as she turned around. "No, tell me what's wrong first."
"It's nothing!" Amira ripped her wrist out of my grip and stomped off to my car. Well isn't this just lovely? I have a pissed off girl in my car...wonderful.

I sighed, the quickly followed her. This was probably gonna be one of those awkward car rides, where it's quiet. Just lovely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­

I was right. The drive to Dairy Queen was more awkward then when my parents gave me 'The Talk'. Which was pretty awkward..

I sighed as I pulled up in the drive-thru. "What do you want?"
Amira chewed on her lip slightly, then muttered, "Butterfinger blizzard," before turning back to text the same person from before.
Okay....very awkward...I'm glad we didn't go inside...

I looked around the menu before ordering a Georgia mud-fudge. As I pulled up to a random parking spot, I looked in the rear-view mirror. That black car from earlier was there, sitting in the spot across from us. What the hell?

As Amira stiffened, I realized that she'd noticed too. Her face turned even more pale, and she poked me. "We need to leave."
"Why? We just got here!"
"Yeah....well, do you see that car?"
"Yeah..."
"It followed us, dumb ass."
"Maybe it's just a coincidence?"

Amira face-palmed, shaking her head. "Are you serious?"
"Yup."
"And they say blondes are the mentally retarded ones.."

I chuckled slightly and put my car in reverse. Looking in my mirror, I saw the black car do the exact same thing. Dammit....now we have stalkers? What has this world come to??

I frowned, then focused on the road. Since it was only 3:30pm, I thought it would be best to go to the park...after all, it's not too far from here.

I shifted slightly as I noticed the car following us, but about five cars away from mine. Trying to keep distance. Be unnoticeable. Dammit to hell! Who is this person?
Amira shifted so her body was facing away from the window. Her hands were shaking, and her face looked like she'd seen a ghost. Which meant she knew this person.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
haha, so yeah...this is pretty damn long xD hope you like it! :D and the picture below is the one that won the poll :D so it's the cover lol :D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 @fiestagirl12345 - thanks! :D @MadisonFontenot - hehe, it's up now ;D [b]Amira's POV[/b] I pou
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fiestagirl12345 said…
big smile
Looove it post more!!!!!!
heart
^and it loves you! xD jk jk lol thanks for reading :))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KaeKats said…
heart
Ooo, I'm really lovin' this! It's funny, and I'm really interested in what happens with Amira and the...car.

WRITE MORE. :)
smile
^thanks :D I will probably update around Friday next week :) if not sooner lol :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KaeKats said…
Friday? :'(

Well... I'll be waiting impatiently... hehe. ;)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना