हैरी स्टाइल्स What आप most प्यार about Harry?

Alma_ posted on Jan 22, 2012 at 09:47AM
umm, i love his hair, smile and how he singing :)
he is amazing ...

what you love?
 umm, i प्यार his hair, smile and how he गाना :) he is amazing ... what आप love?

हैरी स्टाइल्स 21 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Selena_Justin said…
Umm...Everything About Him...
His Smile,Hair,Dimples,Eyes,How He Sings,His Style Etc,Etc...
 Umm...Everything About Him... His Smile,Hair,Dimples,Eyes,How He Sings,His Style Etc,Etc...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jayk_lover said…
heart
Everything about him is beautiful (: His smile his eyes his laugh everything <3 he's perfect nd oh my gosh his voice is AMAZING!!!(: <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GottaloveHazza said…
heart
This is such a diffucult question!
Well it's impossible to describe how good person he is♥
Firstly,I think he is a perfect boy.I mean he is so emotional, he cares about the other people, he's not the kind of selfish and doesn't care about money or fame.♥
Secondly,he's external character♥
His curls, his dimples, his smile, his eyes, his nose, his, his everything is like... oh my gosh I'm speechless!
Finally, guys respect him and the other lads(Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis)♥
They're like the most beautiful people in the world♥
Well to sum up...
In one word he is.. FLAWLESS!♥
Love him sooooo sooooo much!♥
 This is such a diffucult question! Well it's impossible to describe how good person he is♥ Firstl
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 4everloveer said…
heart
I would say EVERYTHING. His hair, smile, teeth, and even his hair. There are SOOOOOOO many things that I could say, about why I love him. link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sarahdunn said…
his cute smile
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना louisbaby said…
big smile
To be a fan u have to like their personally I love that his sexy six pack his smlie hair arrhhhh SO dream world! My smiley face is Harry smile!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ecca8899 said…
heart
I love Harry so much. Basically everything about him is awesome. His smile, his dimples, his eyes, his lips, his nose, definitely his hair, his eyebrows, eyelashes, Bromance with Louis (awwwwwwwww Larry Stylinson)And just everything else about him. He says he can't play any musical instrument but personally, I've watched the pokemon song thingo and he plays the drum like perfectly in it and I could never do that after a lifetime of practice
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ONEDIRECTIONGAL said…
heart
Hmm...EVERYTHING IS AMAZING ABOUT HIM!! HARRY IS SO CUTE! FLIRTY! HAS A RLLY GOOD SMILE! HAS AN ADORABLE LAUGH! HAS PERFECT HAIR! HIS VOICE! HIS SINGIN VOICE! HIS STYLE! HIS CUTE DIPPLES! LIKE OH MY GOSH HE SO PERFECT!!! I LOVE AND ONE DIRECTION WITH ALL MY HEARRRRTT!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3&l­t;3­;3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ONEDIRECTIONGAL said…
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3&l­t;3­;3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1D_harry_luver said…
heart
I luv everything!!!!!!!!!! he's amazing smile,looks(soo hot!),hair,eyes,personalty,sense of humor, his accent(whoo!), he voice wen he sings(omgg i just melt wen he sings!)i just luv one direction, but even more.........i..luv... harry!!!!!!!!!! whoo! luv him so much XOXO
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcmackin13 said…
smirk
I luv eveything about him!!!!!! he's eyes,smile,looks,personalty,
sense of humor,his accent(anwsome!!),his voice,also his beautiful beautiful bodyyyyy!!!:))))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harryrocks101 said…
kiss
oh my gosh he is so cute I love his dimples, his smile, his whole face is cute my birth day is coming up (the 30th of April) and all I want is to meet him or get a happy birth day from the band
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Holliexx said…
laugh
everything about him makes me smile xxx :] lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1Dmrsstyles said…
heart
because hes hot and he is so cute I love his dimples, his smile, his whole face is cute my birth day is coming up (the 9th aug) and all I want is to meet him or get a happy birth day from the band and to kiss harry !!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1Dmrsstyles said…
<3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना friginharry said…
his hair! especially when flipped!
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nighttangerine said…
heart
Appearence: hair, dimples, smile,laugh, eyes Personality: down-to-earth, funny, adorable, romantic, and sweet
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NiabellaBieber said…
kiss
I love cuz he is "amazin mazin just the way he is"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 1Dfan1Dfan said…
link

This YouTube video explains it all!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xxStyleroidsxx said…
heart
Everythiing! his hair,his voice,his smile,his perfect teeth,the way he laughs,the way he cries,the way he can make even a beanie look hot,his eyes,his huge hands,his tattoos,his clothes. EVERYTHING,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marry11 said…
kiss
I love everything about him love Harry styles