हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 3000 Reasons Why Twilight Is Better Than Harry Potter

cullengirl00 posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 11:23AM
when harry potter fans hit us twi-hards we will hit them back i will begin to write a couple of reasons and you twi-hards complete until we get to 3000 reasons ok!

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 606 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 606

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cassie-1-2-3 said…
Slyther-kid (not trying to be rude, my autocorrect won't let me type your username)
You cannot go around telling other people what they like.
This is common knowledge, but I'm throwing it out there anyways.
skipper1001 commented…
why not just type the name out normally douche bag, आप dont have to listen to auto correct एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cassie-1-2-3 commented…
If I just casually ignore autocorrect, I'll get some बिना सोचे समझे word. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना slytherinkuki77 said…
i'm not telling anyone what they should like, i'm saying that there's a lot more evidences that HP is better than twilight...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bella277 said…
but i just think Twilight is better
it might not be your type of book
I didn't say you're telling them what they should like, you're telling ripple what they do like, by saying that they just can't admit it.
im saying that they wont admit that HP is better, im not saying they cant admit they like HP, these are different things...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना skipper1001 said…
Oh my god this is actually hilarious, i hope you wrote this as a joke because you sound like such an idiot i mean how can you say harry potter doesnt have a plot, you have obviously not read harry potter to make such an idiotic statement which means your argument is totally invalid. Also talking about what the book covers and posters look like what the hell does that have to do with the actual book?? the writer doesnt decide what they look like the publishers and movie producers do so thats a moot point, twi-hard is the most ridiculous saying i have ever heard and if you are going to write something like this do your research Harry Potter has won so many more awards than twighlight, Harry Potter has also outsold Twighlight by about 3 times (which is about 330 million copies more). So shut the fuck up and get back in your hole!
twilight books are thicker
mimimor commented…
thicker as in stupid and dumb? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
accio_ciel commented…
Thicker doesn't always mean better. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
that is even worse bella277, more pages about nothing... pour trees that had to die because of this book
RegulusBlack1 commented…
Hey, don't bash Stephanie Meyers like that. Yeah, I don't like her books. I've read them, and they just aren't for me. Harry Potter is better. However, as a writer myself, I know how difficult it is to write at all, let alone anything that long. I have a novel I've been working on for months, and it's only 20,000 words. :( एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
slytherinkuki77 commented…
what about those three या four pages in new moon with the name of the months? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
slytherinkuki77 commented…
now that times millions of coppies...trees died unnecessarily. she could just write in one sentence that bella was depressed for 4 months एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cassie-1-2-3 commented…
आप know, many पुस्तकें have a blank page या two with absolutely nothing printed on them separating the story from the शीर्षक pages. At least pages with months printed on them contribute somewhat to the story. If you're so worried about trees, do something about all this pages placed in pretty much every book in existence. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RegulusBlack1 said…
The name Renesmee is creative, but as with many other aspects of Twilight, it is nothing compared to some of the Harry Potter characters.

Let's take Regulus Black, for instance. As he is a minor character, I'll explain who he is for those poor souls who haven't read the books.

SPOILER ALERTS (I doubt that was needed, but rather safe than sorry.)

Regulus is Sirius Black's brother. To dumb them down, Sirius was on the good side. Regulus was not. However, Regulus, after joining the Death Eaters is disgusted by the killing. So he betrays them, steals one of Voldemort's most prized possesion, and tries to destroy it. Unfortunately, he is killed in the process. Sirius never knew what happened to him. Instead, he believed that Regulus was a coward to the day he died.

Regulus's name means basalisk. The Basalisk is a giant snake that is evil and is accioated with Voldemort and death. But Regulus is also the name of a star in the sky. That star is the heart of the Leo the Lion constellation. Lions represent the (mostly) good and brave side.

So Regulus was a snake with the heart of a lion. He was a Death Eater that gave his life to defeat Voldemort. It's fitting.

His name is also the name of an old roman martyr that was believed to have drank a potion in order to save Rome.

Regulus, in order to steal Voldemort's prized possesion (and key to immortality), drinks a potion that nearly drives the drinker mad and makes them horribly weak.

Each line in Harry Potter was thought out carefully. Severus Snape, in Harry's first potions class said,

"Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of Aphsodel to an infusion of Wormwood!"

It seems like a random question, but it has a hidden meaning.

In an old victorian language, aphsodel is a type of lily and it means "my regrets follow you to the grave." wormwood means "absense" and symbolizes bitter sorrow. Adding those together, one gets,

"I bitterly regret Lily's death."

Harry's mother's name was Lily. Snape loved her his entire life. He even asked Voldemort to spare her, and became a spy for Dumbledore to try and protect her.

He failed.
simplesimmer commented…
you, my friend, are a genius. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flamma_Luna said…
1- the writing is better. and JK Rowling's isn't? Really, It's your opinion but honesty...the writing is better? SERIOUSLY?

2- the actors/actresses who film the movie are talented. Talenented? Look at K. Stewart's face...it's the same, no emotion, not at all. Also the teen actors/Actresses of Harry have become popular and richer that Twilight's hard not to mention that a lot of actors/actresses that played in Harry Potter are very famous and talented (Alan Rickman, Maggy Smith, Emma Thompson e.t.c)

3- bella is a role model (she teaches people to hold on to their friendships and stuff and keep their secrets). She waits for her boyfriend to save you and when he leaves her tries to kill herself, her who existence depends on Edward and she is a Mary-Sue....and you call her a role-model? So, when my boyfriend ditches me should I follow her example and try to kill myself?

4-it has a PLOT!! Honestly? OMG! I laughed so hard in this one. The only plot it has is vampires chasing after Bella while she's conflicted between a werewolf and a vampire, that's the only plot it has and it's based around stupid teen romance while Harry Potter has everything...action, adventure, humor, drama, suspense and romance.

5-the scenes in the movies are exciting. Harry Potter is a better movie...it earned way more stars than Twilight and that's a fact, go check it out if you want.

6- the effects are amazing. I am not saying that they aren't, the werewolves transformations were rather realistic but in the HP movies there were so many more awesome effect (for example a flying car, the castle, the fights..)

7-a story about a vampire,werewolf, and mortal beats a swinging wand boy and his enemy the beast. Really? Excuse me...but you forgot the other thousand of magical creatures that are mentioned in the books, plus the much more creative characters.

8- the actors and actresses are attached to their character and love them. Actually RP said he didn't like playing Edward while the trio that played Hermione, Harry and Ron in HP actually cried when it all ended.

9-the characters are not all good or all evil. Neither Harry Potter's (Draco Malfoy, Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape..)

10-the evil people are villians for a reason like the newborn army in eclipse who almost killed the whole city of seattle or the volturi (they are not evil evil they have some good in them). Kidding me? Severus Snape was evil to Harry Potter because of his endless love for Harry's mother (which btw the love story between Snape and Harry's mother beats the poor excuse of romance in Twilight books), Draco Malfoy is evil because of his pure blood back round yet he appears to be quite confused, even Voldemort has a reason of being evil

11-the characters in twilight are nice and have a great personality and they are hot and cool too (they are lovable for that). Twilight characters don't have a personality, they are not well developed and not realistic. Meanwhile HP characters have a complete personality and are extremely developed they all have weaknesses, flaws and fears and you can get attached to them.

12-the cover of the books are drawn beautifully. That's not an actual reason to be honest to make Twilight books better since it doesn't help with the crappy writing that's inside the covers.

13-the posters of the movie looks verrrry cool. Again, not a real reason.

14- creative and great ideas of the vampire form . Creative! Oh...and a whole world hidden in secret, Hogwarts and the whole wizardry world are not as creative as a stupid lone triangle a stripper werewolf and a glimmering vampire?

15- you can make your own stories out of the chapters of twilight
(you can make stories out of harry potter too but twilight turns out better than harry potter). Really? Have you even read an HP fan fiction?

16- the phrase twi-hard is cool. The phrase Potter-Head is cool, too but again...that's not a reason.

17-the mashup name renesmee is so creative. Naming my child Elvendork is also creative...again, that's not a reason

18- Meyer made the werewolves and vampire unite even though they are enemies to each other. JK Rowling made the four houses of Hogwarts unite in the last battle before Meyer did it with werewolves and vampires

19-the book is an international bestseller and an award winning book too (chosen by book critiques) .The Harry Potter series have been the recipients of a host of awards since the initial publication of Philosopher's Stone including four Whitaker Platinum Book Awards (all of which were awarded in 2001),[89] three Nestlé Smarties Book Prizes (1997–1999),[90] two Scottish Arts Council Book Awards (1999 and 2001),[91] the inaugural Whitbread children's book of the year award (1999),[92] the WHSmith book of the year (2006),[93] among others. In 2000, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was nominated for a Hugo Award for Best Novel, and in 2001, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire won said award.[94] Honours include a commendation for the Carnegie Medal (1997),[95] a short listing for the Guardian Children's Award (1998), and numerous listings on the notable books, editors' Choices, and best books lists of the American Library Association, The New York Times, Chicago Public Library, and Publishers Weekly.[96]
A 2004 study found that books in the series were commonly read aloud in elementary schools in San Diego County, California.[97] Based on a 2007 online poll, the National Education Association in the U.S. listed the series in its "Teachers' Top 100 Books for Children."[98] Three of the books (Sorcerer’s Stone, Prisoner of Azkaban, and Goblet of Fire) were among the "Top 100 Chapter Books" of all time in a 2012 poll by School Library Journal.[99]...obviously...way more awards than Twlilight.

20-there are lessons you can learn from twilight (the thing u can learn from harry potter is how to do a spell on your friend so he can help u). The only thing you learn from Twilight is that you can't live without a boyfriend. In Harry Potter you can learn about sacrifice, love ( in all its forms), racism, society, the true meaning of friendship, self-sacrifice, and right overpowering wrong.

21-the emotions are deep in twilight and is a wide imaginative world (unlike wand boy). Wide imaginative world? Deep emotion? Pleease...there's nothing imaginative in Twilight and there are no emotions, it's just a stupid romance book for teens that's read only by 12-17 year old girls.

22- she replaces small simple words to long big words for people to be more educated not use simple words everyone can understand. Actually her writing is just stupid and boring, the kind of book that you read only once. While Rowling's writing is far more creative and gets you attached into the books.

23-twilight has a theme of a mystical and imaginative world. Again with the imaginative world.....seriously guys!!! Harry Potter has a magical castle, house elves, hippogriffs, mermaids, dragons, basilisks, dementors, horcuxes....shall I go on??

24- twilight is read by a massive audience. Harry Potter is read by a massive audience and by all ages, Twilight is read only by 12-17 year old girls.

25-the fight scenes are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and you feel the fight by someway. There were only two or three crappy fights meanwhile in Harry Potter in every book/movie there's at least one super amazing fight.

26-the twilight quotes are really nice written and you feel the creativity in them. Twilight quote: 'Look after my hears...I've left it with you'...sounds like a phrase in a song of one of those teenage bands...to depth, to wisdom, no creativity. Harry Potter quote: "To the well organised mind, death is nothing but the next great adventure" creativity and quote that can be analysed in several ways in your mind.

27-Meyer left clues for you to know the identity of each and every character. And JK Rowling didn't? I am going to bang my head on the keyboard. vghivhilbibl
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shanyuisboss said…
I would just like to say that I am all for HP and I don't agree with any of these reasonings that apparently Twilight is better. However, I would like to say that bella getting a baby when shes a teen isn't a bad thing. My mom got my older sister when she was 18, and a lot of teens are starting to get married around that age.

But I still hate Bella.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tsmith120 commented…
I actually had a friend who just got married hen she was nineteen, doesn't make it the wrong thing for her to have done, she's always been considered beyond her years. I think it's because Bella is definitely NOT maturer than her years, so her decision seems rash and stupid. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
shanyuisboss commented…
Good point. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hermionee commented…
And also i agree with आप but i am sure the people who आप are refering to did not run of with एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hermionee commented…
a lovesick vampire and got pregnant at sixteen to have a baby that tore up their intestines. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mimimor said…
if bella bieing a better role model than harry potter means trying to commit suicide because your crush cant be with you, then something is wrong there
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shanyuisboss said…
Bella is just a big, whiny baby who has to rely on Edward for everything. Edward this, and Edward that. IT'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING! Will she ever learn to do anything without him?

Edward is just as bad, a creepy stalker who follows Bella everywhere. He is way too overprotective and is like her second body.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hermionee said…
UUhhm actually the only reason why twilight is soo popular is because teenage girls drool over Robert Pattison. Do not compare the HP movie with the book because it means nothing and what u see in the movies does not mean the book isn't good. Also you're not saying why twilight is better than HP you are just saying good stuff about twilight as if all the things you said do not hold true for the HP books. You say Bella isa true friend. Whyever should that mean that Hermione and Ron aren't?? Have you even actually read the books????
And the HP quotes aren't well written , creative and deep???
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light''
?
"Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it"
?
"To the well organised mind death is nothing but the next great adventure"
?
Also, JKR really thought before creating the names. She has studied historical studies and Latin and most names show something about the character. Voldemort means "escape from death" in French, but of course you, not having read the books, wouldn't understand why that is of soo much significance.
Are you saying HP movies don't have great effects? Uhm the basilisk? Dobby? the spell? The collapse of the millenium bridge? Hogwarts? Anyway most of what you say is invalid and can be beat by any contra atgument, so try actually reaaading the books and not leafing through the first few pages or judjing the whole thing on how good the posters or actors look. -_-
angry
But the stupidest thing you said was that about the best-seller and the awards. Do you know that HP is the second most sold book after the Bible ever and was the fastest selling book? do you know just HOW many awards it has become? It has been published in over 200 countries and translated into 63 languages, including ZULU... It is appropriate for many age groups and not just for depressed teenage girls that drool over romantic novels. So think again and come up with another 3000 arguments that aren't just things you think are good about twilight and are actually valid and make sense when you've READ the books instead of staring at Robert Pattison and Taylor Lautner and sighing about how "gorgeous" they look because that has NOTHIING to do with the book.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BronzeDragon108 said…
I just laughed at everything he said :D none of it makes sense! Could you actually give us at least one good reason that actually makes sense?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lilylunalion said…
I agree with flamma_luna, especially on number 20. Flying cars, bad-tempered trees, PIECES OF SOMEONE'S SOUL RIPPED APART AND PUT IN A LOCKET?! Right. Soooo not creative.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lilylunalion said…
"Rolls eyes"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना itschristina143 said…
Bellatrix Lestrange is a better character than Bella Swan.
The actors love their characters? Robert Pattinson HATES Twilight and would much rather play Cedric Diggory.
Twilight has ONE creative name, Renesmee. Harry Potter has Hermione, Regulus, Draco Malfoy, Dumbledore, Voldemort, Bathsheba Babbling, Firenze, Myrtle, Crookshanks, Buckbeak, Aragog, Septima Vector, Sybill Trelawney, Nymphadora, Antioch, Cadmus, Ignotus, Ollivander and Filius.
What lessons can you learn from Twilight? Vampires sparkle?
The Twilight characters are lovable? Bella Swan is a downright mary-sue, Edward Cullen is annoying, Alice Cullen is an overly-preppy child, Rosalie is the only one with any intelligence.
Twilight quotes are well written? Please tell me how 'I'd rather die than stay away from you' is better than 'We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on.'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना slegary said…
1- the writing is better

Are.You.Serious? The writing is atrocious! Using big fancy adjectives every sentence doesn't make good writing, it makes you fake. There are so many plot holes and flaws in the story lie its ridiculous. The books were written one at a time. Nothing links from book to book. You can't look back at book one and say "Oh, that's why that happened" or "oh that's what that character meant". The are no proverbial "guns on the wall".

2- the actors/actresses who film the movie are talented

Oh please! My dead gerbil has more facial expressions than Kristen Stewart! Honestly she has a terrible time feeling confident in front of the camera, blinks a million times per second, and never actually looks at people when talking to them. Robert pattinson needs to wash his hair, and it would help if he stopped looking like he was always in pain.

3- bella is a role model (she teaches people to hold on to their friendships and stuff and keep their secrets)

Yea ok. But remember when Edward left and she practically went in a coma for four months? What was that teaching? And then she realizes that she can hear edward by doing crazy dangerous stuff. What did that teach? And each time the risk of the situation had to be bigger than last time to keep hearing edward. What did that teach (sounds like what druggies do...)?

And ok, keeping secrets is ok sometimes. But what if Harry kept secrets? No one would know the truth about Sirius. They wouldn't have know voldemorts back until it was too late. No one would know about the horcruxes. The list goes on..

A proper role model is Hermione Granger. She teaches standing up for what you believe in. She show girls that you don't need a man to make you strong and confident. She's shows us that it's not ok to back down just because the other side is more powerful.

4-it has a PLOT!!

Umm...WHAT PLOT?! She meets a guy, she dates him. He leaves. He comes back. She takes him back like it never happened. They marry. She has his kid. Honestly, that sounds like any teen girls life, it's hardly a plot. And the little plot that is there has a bunch of holes (for example, go google "How can edward make babies?" because it's technically not possible considering the rule Meyer created for the characters).

5-the scenes in the movies are exciting

The only remotely exciting scene in the entire Twilight series was the fake fight scene in Breaking Dawn. If I am being completely honest, I use the first movie to help me fall asleep at night.

6- the effects are amazing

The effects are mid-90s at best. Go and actually watch the Harry Potter movies, especially the second part of the last movie. Those are brilliant effects!

7-a story about a vampire,werewolf, and mortal beats a swinging wand boy and his enemy the beast

First of all, Harry's enemy isn't a beast, he is a human. A human who went evil with power and has never known true love. Sparkling vampires and shape-shitting doesn't beat that. I like the vampire tales, but vampires that actually make sense. In the vampire world you can bend the rules established, but you can't re-write them entirely (vampire burn in sunlight).

8- the actors and actresses are attached to their character and love them

Hardly. All of the actors and actresses left the franchise and never looked back.

9-the characters are not all good or all evil

All I have to say to this is: Dumbledore, Snape, Dudley, and Malfoy.

10-the evil people are villians for a reason like the newborn army in eclipse who almost killed the whole city of seattle or the volturi (they are not evil evil they have some good in them)

Dumbeldore killed his disabled sister during a fight with a powerful man/his best friend. He lived with that secret until his death, with only a very few people knowing the truth. Snape was a double agent, spying on voldemort and secretly keeping Harry safe, while at the same time doing evil deeds for Voldemort.

11-the characters in twilight are nice and have a great personality and they are hot and cool too (they are lovable for that)

I'm not even justifying this sentence with a response. Just know: it's not all about looks.

12-the cover of the books are drawn beautifully

The covers of the books make no sense, and look like pictures you would kind in the very depths of google images.

13-the posters of the movie looks verrrry cool

Well, no.

14- creative and great ideas of the vampire form

i'm assuming you mean the characters are imaginative? Hardly, vampires don't sparkle, fairies do though.

(you can make stories out of harry potter too but twilight turns out better than harry potter)

Twilight turns out better than Harry Potter? What about 50 shades of grey? That is a pointless story. It's basically porn for moms.

16- the phrase twi-hard is cool

Twi-hard sounds like try-hard, as in, twilight tries hard to be good, but fails miserably.

17-the mashup name renesmee is so creative

People have been mashing-up names for a long time. Ex, Brangelina. So no, Stephenie Meyer is not creative, she is using something that everyone uses.

18- Meyer made the werewolves and vampire unite even though they are enemies to each other

Oh yes, they united for a brilliant fight which they one, with of course a few tragic losses.

Oh...wait...that never happened. So tell me, what did the wolves unite for exactly? I mean lets be honest, it's alice who really saves renesmee, what with finding the other hybrid. The wolves weren't needed. And they only united with the Cullens because there was a chance they could end up killing some vampires.

19-the book is an international bestseller and an award winning book too (chosen by book critiques)

The Harry potter books spent ten years on the NY times best seller list.
The book series have sold 450 million copies worldwide. Twilight has only sold 116 million copies world wide.
Here's a list of awards the Potter series has won, there are too many to list here:
link

20-there are lessons you can learn from twilight (the thing u can learn from harry potter is how to do a spell on your friend so he can help u)

The only thing you can learn from twilight is how important it is to have a boyfriend.
Harry potter is about loyalty, wit, cunning, standing up for your beliefs, your rights, and the rights of others. It's about self-sacrifice and willingness to give up everything and everyone you love for the greater good.

21-the emotions are deep in twilight and is a wide imaginative world (unlike wand boy)

Right, because a magical world living and interacting seamlessly with the rest of the world isn't at all imaginative, or deep.

22- she replaces small simple words to long big words for people to be more educated not use simple words everyone can understand

That just makes her look fake. I'm sure she wrote the first drafts using simple words, but her editors probably changed them.

23-twilight has a theme of a mystical and imaginative world

And you are saying there is nothing mystical and imaginative in Harry potter?

And lets be honest, you keep rewording the same point over and over. How many times are you going to use imaginative?

24- twilight is read by a massive audience

Unlike the Harry potter books. Hardly anyone knows about those...

25-the fight scenes are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and you feel the fight by someway

No, you don't.

26-the twilight quotes are really nice written and you feel the creativity in them

Meyer isn't even close to creative, and the quotes are cheesy.

27-Meyer left clues for you to know the identity of each and every character

Really? Because the characters are incredibly shallow.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना QuiddichFan said…
I read Twilight before HP and absolutely adored it! But then my aunt suggested I read Harry Potter. After I read HP I just wanted to burn Twilight. Harry Potter actually gives love a chance to actually develop, years in fact. Ginny's love for Harry began from the start and it took years for him to realize his own feelings. Bella and Edward fell in love within a matter of weeks. Ron and Hermione's relationship went from hate to love. Bella couldn't decide between the one she loved and her former best friend. And the actors/actresses in Twilight lack emotion. Not just Bella, but Edward appeared constipated throughout the entire series. Harry Potter was seven books. In each book J.K. Rowling put in the smallest details that you'd otherwise disregard, only for them to appear at the end. Harry Potter teaches us to accept our differences and know that everything turns out alright. They teach us to stand up for what we believe in. Never. Ever. Even compare Twilight to Harry Potter because there is no comparison whatsoever. Harry Potter's characters are completely well developed.
How did you manage to inversely relate Harry Potter and Twilight?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChasingDawn said…
_ This is twelve year old here. let see if I am able to outdo twihard fans!

1- the writing is better - No, it is a trashy love novel

2- the actors/actresses who film the movie are talented - So you are sayin' Dan, Emma and Rupert don't compare?

3- bella is a role model (she teaches people to hold on to their friendships and stuff and keep their secrets) - Also to date dead sparkly dudes that stalk you?

4-it has a PLOT!! - Which is?

5-the scenes in the movies are exciting - The whole movie of Harry Potter is heart wrenching, beautiful, strong, hilarious, magical, and just extrodinary

6- the effects are amazing - So being invisible, having magic and mystic creatures is not??

7-a story about a vampire,werewolf, and mortal beats a swinging wand boy and his enemy the beast - And his confusing childhood, best friends, a world of magical existence that may or may not be, a school for wizards, a smart and wise headmaster, a witty Hermione, and a funny Ron, loss of friends and sacrifieces of love. You may also try using a spell checker. I am a mere pre teen,

8- the actors and actresses are attached to their character and love them - And Robert said he doesn't like his place as Edward

9-the characters are not all good or all evil - Nor is Harry Potter

10-the evil people are villians for a reason like the newborn army in eclipse who almost killed the whole city of seattle or the volturi (they are not evil evil they have some good in them) - I think a guy who spilt his soul and killed millions with not a bit of sorrw and a butt kicking Bellatrix who is so chic and awesomely evil beat that hon.

11-the characters in twilight are nice and have a great personality and they are hot and cool too (they are lovable for that) - Hot and cool. A 10 year old has better words. And you would marry some guy who is hot and doesn't care for you.

12-the cover of the books are drawn beautifully - it's a picture fool.

13-the posters of the movie looks verrrry cool - harry potters are cooler.

14- creative and great ideas of the vampire form - Sparkles

(you can make stories out of harry potter too but twilight turns out better than harry potter) 0- Harry Potter is top on the web site for FF

16- the phrase twi-hard is cool - Potterhead is way better

17-the mashup name renesmee is so creative - Look, our queen Rowling has put many hidden meanings

18- Meyer made the werewolves and vampire unite even though they are enemies to each other - And...???

19-the book is an international bestseller and an award winning book too (chosen by book critiques) - Harry Potter is to and we a have a theme park...

20-there are lessons you can learn from twilight (the thing u can learn from harry potter is how to do a spell on your friend so he can help u) - Love, Bravery, adolescence, friendship, laughter, and guidance. Not that vampires are deadish and sparkle.

21-the emotions are deep in twilight and is a wide imaginative world (unlike wand boy) - Pathetic gal only feels sick love for some dead dude. Ain't cool.

22- she replaces small simple words to long big words for people to be more educated not use simple words everyone can understand - Said the person who writes worse than a twelve year old gal.

23-twilight has a theme of a mystical and imaginative world - No. Wizarding world? Not magic?

24- twilight is read by a massive audience - And Hp is to, smart one.

25-the fight scenes are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing and you feel the fight by someway - T.T

26-the twilight quotes are really nice written and you feel the creativity in them - I'm gonna punch the screen

27-Meyer left clues for you to know the identity of each and every character - No hidden part with connections unnoticed by most but still there??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना accio_ciel said…
1. The writing in Twilight is most definitely not better. The fist sentence of the first chapter in Twilight was boring. The first chapter in any book is supposed to hook the reader, not bore them in to a stupor. J.K Rowling hooked the reader within the first chapter of Sorcerer's Stone. I love J.K Rowling's style of writing. I hate Meyer's style of writing. Meyer writes like an amateur middle schooler, who just discovered that she can insert herself into her story and tried to hide it.

2. No. None of the actors/actresses in Twilight can act. Kristen Stewart looks like she's constantly on something. I personally loved Robert Pattinson when he was in Harry Potter; his acting was better. He admitted the reason he doesn't try hard in Twilight. He hates his character. I'm sure loads of people would hate to play a non-creepy, stalking, sparkling disco ball - er, I mean Vampire. In Harry Potter you have all the greats: Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Warwick Davis, Helena Bonham Carter, Richard Griffiths (may he rest in peace), Gary Oldman, etc.

3. Bella a role model? You have got to be joking. There is no way a whinny, immature prat like Isabella Swan can be a role model. You know who's a great role model for young girls? That Hermione Granger.

4. Plot? In a Twilight book? Er - excuse me but can you kindly tell me where you saw a hint of a plot in Twilight? I read Twilight, and I didn't see a plot. Harry Potter has a plot. That plot is complex, and I admire J.K Rowling for successfully writing it.

5. The only thing that was exciting in the Twilight films happened in Eclipse when Bella broke her hand punching Jacob for sexually harassing her. Other then that, it was just as dull as the others. Harry Potter has exciting scenes. Scenes that will make you cry; scenes that will make you laugh; scenes that are full of magic and wonder.

6. Er - effects? What effects are you referring to in Twilight? The effect that made the "vampires" sparkle like fairies? The slow motion effect? The fast forward effect? I hardly call those effects. If you want to see effects, watch Harry Potter. You will be amazed.

7. No. A story about a "vampire", "werewolf", and human does not beat "wand boy". Not in a million years. Harry Potter is original. Twilight is just another one of those overdone stories.

8. Dan, Rupert, and Emma are attached to their characters. Thanks for noticing. It's the reason they cried when the series ended. They had ten years with their characters... Oh, you're talking about Kristen, Rob, and Taylor. No, they were not attached to their characters. They only had about four years with their characters. Rob despised Edward. Kristen couldn't wait for the series to be done with so people would stop taking her picture. Taylor... well, I'm not sure about him. I didn't see anything about his take on the series end. But I'm sure he hated his character as well, since Meyer thought it would be a brilliant idea to turn him into a pedophile in Breaking Dawn.

9. The characters in Harry Potter are not all good or all evil, either.

10. Please, we're talking about a man who feared death so much he split his soul in seven to become immortal. Bellatrix tortures and kills innocent people for laughs. The Volturi have nothing on them.

11. The Twilight characters are as flat as a broad. If they have an ounce of personality in them, its lost in Meyer's imagination. If you want to see characters who posses a personality, put down the Twilight books and pick up another, well written book. (And no, I don't mean Harry Potter, though you should.)

12. Er - I hate to break it to you, but the Twilight covers are not drawn. They are photographs that have nothing to do with the books itself. The apple depicted on Twilight is supposed to be how Bella and Edward's love is forbidden, but there is nothing forbidden about it. No one is opposed to them being together. The covers on the Harry Potter books, however, are beautifully drawn.

13. I know. Aren't the Harry Potter posters just awesome? Oh, you were talking about the Twilight posters? I apologize. I didn't realize those were supposed to be cool. They look pretty lame to me.

14. Sparkles. You are talking about sparkles. You are calling sparkles creative for "vampire" forms. Sparkles were cool before Meyer ruined them for her wannabe "vampires". Vampires were cool before Meyer got her greedy hands on them and made them sparkle.

15. Fanfiction.net: Harry Potter - 650,580; Twilight - 211,415 (Tell me, which one do you think is popular? I think the answer is Harry Potter.)

16. I'm pretty sure the phrase Twi-tard was invented to mock Twilight fans. The phrase Potterhead is better.

17. Renesme is not a creative name. I read somewhere that Meyer said she would not name a child Rensme, and I have to wonder why she would give that name to a character. Something I keep in mind when naming characters: Never give a character a name you wouldn't give your child. I feel sorry for any child burdened with that name.

18. I'm pretty sure loads of other writers had done this before Meyer.

19. And your point? Harry Potter is also a bestseller and an award winning book. (Chosen by critiques.)

20. Lessons in Twilight: Having a boyfriend is the most important thing in your life. Screw education; forget about family and friends; don't dare think of a future for yourself; don't think of living a fulfilling life. Stay in the kitchen, cleaning and cooking for your man. Your life is worthless if you are not pleasing the man you love. When your man stalks and abuses you, it's okay that means he loves you and he will protect you; it's romantic, not creepy. When he dumps you, it's okay to have near death experiences just to see your man again. Go ahead and jump off that cliff, girl, your man will come and save you... or, you know, watch you drown while he stands idly on the bank. When he sees your body just floating there, he may do one of two things: yell, "are you dead yet, sweetheart?!" or jump into the lake, drag you out, and try to revive you. Some man you have, right?

Lessons in Harry Potter: Having a man is not the most important thing in your life. If your man dumps you, keep moving on, after all you have a Dark Lord to help kill. It's good to be brave, and loyal to your friends and family. No one is depressed with the Weasley twins around; they're sure to brighten your day. Love is a key factor; it comes in a variety: from parental, to friendship, to crushes, etc.

(Now tell me, which lesson do you prefer? If you said Twilight, you're a hopeless case. I'm sorry.)

21. Aw, did you cry when disco ball was going to die? Harry Potter has some deep emotions. I cried when Snape died. I laughed with the Weasley twins. I fell in love with certain characters. I felt all these emotions that I never thought I'd feel while reading a book. The only emotions I felt while reading Twilight was annoyance and boredom - boredom isn't an emotion, I know. And in what universe does Twilight have a wide imaginative world? If I recall correctly, Twilight was based in the real world, in a real town. Meyer couldn't be bothered to come up with her own world. After all, she admitted she was lazy.

Now Harry Potter has a wide imaginative world. From Diagon Ally, to Hogsmeade, to Hogwarts, to the Leaky Cauldron, to The Ministry of Magic. There are all these magical creatures and plants. Like the Whomping Willow and mandrakes and thestrals and dementors. Spells were created using Latin. Shops I wish were real: Honeydukes and Ollivanders and Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions and Zonko's Joke Shop and Weasley Wizard Wheezes. Sweets I yearn to try: Bertie Blotts Every Flavored Beans and Cauldron Cakes and Chocolate Frogs and Honeydukes Best Chocolate. I wish to see a game of Quidditch and cheer on my house team. I wish to do it all. Twilight has none of that. Twilight can't compete with that. So, don't you sit there behind your computer screen trying to convince me that Twilight has a wide imaginative world, because it doesn't.

22. Replacing small simple words with all those big, pretty ones does not make you a good writer; it makes you an amateur. Something Meyer is. J.K Rowling wrote seven beautiful books without having to resort using those big, pretty words.

23. No, no it doesn't. Harry Potter has a mythical and imaginative world. Magic, anyone? Wizarding World?

24. Harry Potter was also read by a massive audience.

25. Er - what fight scenes? Harry Potter had some epic fight scenes. The battle in Deathly Hallows? Did you not see that? Of course not. If you had, you wouldn't have written this.

26. Haha, Good one, dude. Oh, you weren't being funny? Could have fooled me. The popular quote for Twilight fans: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb - is cheesy as hell. (Please pardon my French.) Harry Potter has some nice, creative quotes. Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and, above all, pity all those who live without love. - Albus Dumbledore. Can't compete with Dumbledore, dude. He will always win when it comes to nice, creative quotes. Always.

27. Meyer did not. As I previously stated, Meyer's characters are as flat as a board. If she was actually an author, she would have left clues for her characters' identity. But she didn't because she's lazy and couldn't be bothered with it.

Please if you attempt to do something like this again in future, have valid reasons. These were invalid and easily disproven it seemed like a joke. Since I'm done I will now take my leave. This was fun and it killed a couple hours. Have a nice night.

Potterhead for life.

(I apologize for this being long.)
sugarpalstar commented…
Thank you!!!! POTTERHEADS SHALL DOMINATE!!! THE IDIOT TWIHARDS MUST DIE!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
simplesimmer commented…
i like both of you. we should be friends. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
karolinak1999 commented…
:/ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना menoliketwitwi said…
Come on, rowling came up with harry potter on a train and meyer came up with twilight in a dream. I had a dream where I was in the movie enchanted
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RyanDawnset-40 said…
Actual fact: Edward's relationship with Bella fits all fifteen criteria for an abusive relationship.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ginnyswift said…
Um Have you actually read the Harry Potter books? I like Twilight and I like Harry Potter. I personally find you pathetic in your reasonings, and they were so untrue that I only bothered to read the first page. Both Harry Potter and Twilight are amazing, and I am ashamed of you for making all of us twihards look bad. Seriously. When you say that the actors/actresses in the movies are talented - well they are, but so are they actors actresses in Harry Potter, and Robert Patterson has publicly stated that he would rather play Cedric Diggory than Harry Potter. The Harry Potter books are inspirational, filled with meaning and covering so many topics that most people dont understand about society, and you say that the only thing your learn from Harry Potter (sorry if I get this wrong, your grammar is horrendous) is that Harry saves his friend with a wand. Right. Um.. i'm not even going to bother. You also say that the Twilight books and movies are amazing and famous and best selling and all that. Well if you hadn't noticed.. so is Harry Potter (doesn't take a genius to work that out) Did you know that the Harry Potter film that made the least amount of money made more than the Twilight movie that made the most amount of money? Seriously, don't even bother saying that Harry Potter is less famous than Twilight. J.K Rowling could have set any backdrop, whether it be a magical backdrop or someone that lives in a dumpster, and it still would have been amazing. Harry Potter is about a boy whose parent's were murdered out of someone else's fear, and then that same boy rises up out of his pain from bullying and lonesomeness to save a whole nation of people, learn valuable lessons and teach others the true meaning of love, friendship, family, death, sadness and much more. Also your comment that Twilight has a plot - well der... a story has to have a plot otherwise it wouldn't be a story (are you like five or something?). I won't even bother to correct the rest of yuor numerous and immature mistakes as I have better things to do with my time, but I hope that all the people out there whp read this think about what was said, and not to rush into pointless debates on which there is no escape from.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bella_swan333 said…
1 it is a hypnotizing love story once you understand it will always be in your mind
2 because harry potter is lame bored
3 it has 2 respected characters so what twilight is giving a chance to those non-respected people
4 and what the heck who cares if you puke HALEY DEWIT the qoutes of twilight are
awesome and yours are all about death and wands
simplesimmer commented…
“Time will not slow down when something unpleasant lies ahead.”<------- no death या magic एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Aru550 said…
NEVER. Twilight is a LOVE story, that is it. Twilight also ends with Bella ending up with everything she wanted and is extremely corny.

Harry Potter ends with Harry loosing A LOT of loved ones and has a lot of life lessons.

Harry Potter is a lot more than kids waving stick you idiot.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cinnominbubble said…
I'm personally a fan of Harry potter and I don't like Twilight. I won't hate on you because I find it quite rude when people do that, but these facts can easily be countered. I'm sorry if I sound rude.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sugarpalstar said…
big smile
GO CINNOMINBUBBLE!! (But the twihards still must die, right???)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना magnolianais said…
hah you made me laugh jk rowling is perfect and her books also
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gryffinclaw1998 said…
You're really stupid
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ElizaSkywalker said…
This is hilarious. I actually started laughing when I read 'Bella is a role model'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hihallohey said…
this shows exactly why people shouldn't read twilight ( you end up brain dead)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flutters101 said…
No offence, but I highly doubt you'll make it to 3000 reasons.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना karolinak1999 said…
laugh
All the Harry Potter sided fans here have no life!! Hating on Twilight...their just jelous{lol}...
laugh
2992. Its British. British stuff is never as good as American stuff. America is the top country in the world{even though it's in debt ~ still the bestest!}. I mean, I'm not trying to brag or anything, but its just a fact that America is the most advanced and powerful country in the world. Twilight is American, Harry Potter is British. Therefore, by logic, Twilight is better. And just because Twilight is American automatically makes it higher quality, just because its America, no matter what you think of the book. I mean, they saved Europe from Hitler in WWII, if not for the Americans all the British people would be German, speaking German going to Nazi schools!

2993. The Twilight movies stick to the books better. Twilight movies are practically the books, just in film. They stick really closely to the books and don’t make weird changes. They are both poetry in motion! Harry Potter directors cut half of the books including some important plotlines.

2994. The Twilight movies have better music. The soundtracks got me into all these awesome Indian and rock bands music, and all the HP soundtracks are just classical melodies composed by Bethoven and Mozart and other American composers from the 19th century. No words or lyrics! Who the f*ck listens to classical music anyway?

2995. The Twilight movies don’t drastically change the characters’ appearances. All of the characters match their descriptions, like Edward, Jacob and Bella – all match their physical descriptions in the books. For example, Dumbledore looked completely different after the first two movies – there were major costume, wig and makeup changes. It was almost like a whole different person. And Malfoy had his hair slicked back in the first 2 movies, and then they just let it out, and then in the 6th movies, they put gel in it again! Make up your mind! And Hermione! She has frizzy hair in the first two, and then cute waves in the rest. I mean seriously, be realistic! Don’t change character appearances like that!

2996. The villains are unrealistic. They torture and kill people for FUN and that's SICK! They basically have no meaning behind what they do, they only do it for fun and pleasure, what kind of sick people do that? Volturi is a much more realistic and horryfing villian than Voldemort who is a laughable character with a weird laugh. He looks like he has leukimia.

2997. The Twilight movies are really meaningful. There’s awesome dialogue sequences and they talk about important stuff. The Harry Potter movies are mainly just a ton of action and yes, these is some important dialogue, but not as much as Twilight. And most of the important stuff gets cut out of the movies. Remember the 6th movie? It was almost nothing like the book, and they cut out most of the memories Dumbledore shows Harry!

2998. Ok, this isn’t a reason why Twilight is better, but I would just like to state that the Harry Potter movies have really good special effects. For example, they made Hagrid look huge, all the characters look freaky and wizardly, and they made a castle and dragons, so go HP special effects guys! And Twilight had awesome special effects too, like the vampires sparkling and the super speed and strength and things like that, not to mention all the blood, so go Twilight special effects guys too!

2999. Twilight just has a MUCH better and dynamic plot. It's a masterpiece with emotions, action and romance. In Harry Potter, the action is there, but the plot is very stupid andunrealistic (too much magic)!

3000. The Twilight characters are much better looking and attractive. All of the Harry Potter characters apart from Draco are pretty much either average or bad looking.

Those are my reasons. I have read both series and seen all the movies and though I LOVE Harry Potter I'm sticking by Twilight's side here.....Although your passion is great, it is also kinda mean and in need of silencing!
LunaNotLoony commented…
Now the first one is just horrible. Basically, you're saying America is richer than the U.K- I agree. Not my much, though, and there are things the UK are better at than the USA (for example people in the UK live longer on average एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
LunaNotLoony commented…
but whatever). A book from Britain can be just as good as a book from America!!! Also, I don't know what you've talking about with America rescuing Britain- they didn't. Anyway, at the moment America and Britain are so similar, we speak the same language have the same culture, the same social norms that there's no way we can say one country is "better". When it boils down to it, it doesn't matter where the लेखक is from, since they would have had about an equal education, but how well they can write. And Stephanie Mayer "can't write worth a darn". एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
simplesimmer commented…
If आप keep using words like that to describe Twilight i'm going to assume आप don't know what they mean एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
{More reasons, sorry it's kinda small just click on it to zoom in}

Now bring on the fire Potterheads!!!
 [b]{More reasons, sorry it's kinda small just click on it to zoom in}[/b] Now bring on the आग [i
simplesimmer commented…
आप should look at the टिप्पणियाँ of this article. and even twihards have to admit these reasons make no sense and are so stupid its hard to even comprehend एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
simplesimmer commented…
i would also like to add the person that made this लेख is too stupid to insult. i mean logos, what we keep the पुस्तकें in and the name of the authors(which she got wrong she thought jk stands for just kidding and the pic isnt even j.k.rowling)have nothing to do with the quality of पुस्तकें and how could JK copy SM. HP came out first, and Harry Potter does not promote bad hygiene या drug use. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
simplesimmer commented…
Not overused,just like i have कहा before, logical. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
{Just a few more reasons!}

~ Yes, we all know that Harry Potter and Twilight are both fiction, but Twilight is clearly better. When I read a book, I like to imagine myself in the plot or relate to the story somewhat. Aside from the vampire theme, Twilight actually takes place in a REAL town with up to date things. ex) cars, school, etc. I'm sorry but I just can't picture myself on a flying train, eating chocolate covered frogs, headed to a non existent magical school. In my opinion, Twilight is obviously better.

~ OMGGG Harry POtter is messed up. Like seriusly, he needs to grow up and stop being so boring cuz edward is like waaaaaaay more AMAZINNNG. there is barely any love in Hary Potter and no one is hot who wants to read a book without hot peeps?

~ Each book in the twilight series has a different story line. It is mainly about Bella's Lovestory but in the 1st book it was about how Edward had to save Bella and in each book the story changes. The main reason of the book is for Bella To become A vampire. Then after that it is the story with Renesmee. In Harry Potter it takes 7 or 8 books to get to the point. Killing the one who must not be named. it drags on and on and becomes boring.

~ Twilight has a more reasonable plot than HarryPotter. Look at Harry and you'll see he's more angsty than Bella. And all the Harry Potter books are like Harry being "My life sucks" and then Voldemort shows up and he's like "I'm going to kill you" and Harry's all like "No way" and then Harry wins in the end. It's way obvious, especially when the author already tells you how many books there's going to be. I mean, why can't we live in total suspense on what's going to happen next? Twilight gives that suspense that something amazing is going to happen that Harry Potter never gave us. Plus, Harry Potter is a wizard and wizards are demonic creatures. Who would want to root for a demon as the good guys? In twilight, everyone's a vampire, and vampires aren't Satan's spawn.

~ In Harry Potter all they do is fly around on brooms and kill people with magic sticks (wands) I mean, really?

~ Edward wasn't a dork. Yeah, sometimes, dorks are cute. However, Harry was a bit too dorky and I can't see why girls even liked him.

~ Harry Potter is for virgin nerds. Twilight is for cool and mature people.

~As I look through Fanpop I see Twilight has like 20 thousand more fans than Harry Potter..Now that beats everything!! mwahahahahah

~and..you don't see Twilight fans hating on Harry Potter as much as Harry Potter on Twilight?! Explain to me..why is that so?! Well.....maybe because all the Potterheads envy Twilights increasing popularity...or that Twilight stole their beloved Cedric and made him sparkle...anyway, whatever the reason is, as I said before Twilight fans are too mature for that{most of them, not me!!} and they have a life!

and now the two characters....another reason why Twilight is better than Hairy Potter...is because Bella is so much better than Hermione in many ways:

First of all...Bella actually has real friends! unlike Hermione..who decided to constantly follow the kind hearted Harry and Ron...and they probably felt pity{especially Ron, for saying she has no friends then feeling bad about it} for her...It was shown the little Ms know it all was of annoyance to them at first, but they got used to it....

Forks{where the story of Twilight is set/ small town}is peaceful even though both vampires and werewolf's inhabit the area!{Drama has died out} and their High School, nothing special..But then the new girl Bella comes to town creates the dram, everyone falls in love with her!! is it because of her beauty, soft voice{in contrast of Hermiones annoying mumbling!} or mainly because of how mysterious she is! or possibly all....Bella is the center of attention while Hermione is a mere sidekick.....Forks was like a dormant volcano, that erupted with excitement when Bella came.

Brightest witch of her generation more like Dullest personality of her generation
Hermione is a very very simple character...with no depth whatsoever! I can summerise her in one sentence:
Goody-goody 2 shoes, who also happens to be a "good" friend.
Her much-vaunted intelligence isn't anything special! Hermione simply "fell in" with the right crowd...thats all there is to her....

While Bella on the other hand....
lived in a very sunny place{liked the sun} yet is very pale...Why on Earth was Edward not able to read her mind?! Why was she defiant?..What's hiding beneath that pale skin of hers?
Because of constant references to how she was born to be a vampire etc..She might be living proof{In the world of fantasy/fiction ofcourse} that evolution has taken place and people are born more vampire like....or....maybe she has some vampire ancestors..very far down the line?!...Ooh so complicated and not simple...I could go on in ages about many theories...but I won't.....

A lot of people give out about how Bella has no goals in life...how Edward is the apple of her eye{ehmm is that what they say..} anyway Edward Edward Edward!!...Well maybe if any of yee were ever to be deeply in love..you would understand!!! Nobody loves Hermione{apart from her loyal fanbase} Ron just married her out of fear of dying alone, and it probably seemed like the logical thing to do...This is out of question for Edward since he will never die and with his good looks and charm he could probably seduce any girl he wanted to..But he chose Bella....and she chose him :3....and clearly Bella has high standards.

Another thing I hear often is how Hermione would Aveda Kedavra Bella's ass well that's some serious crap ...Hermione would never ever use Aveda Kedavra, it's forbidden!! and it probably wouldn't work on vampires...Now as a vampire Bella could take Hermione down without breaking a nail....

Beauty...now I know this is in the eye of the beholder but...in the books Hermione is described as an average bucktoothed witch...While Bella in the books as Bella on screen = flawless

Thats all!!! FOR NOW

More on Bella/Hermione

~Hermione is a week character. Unlike Bella, who struggles every day. Hermione has no problems, the only things she has are self-created. She follows Harry into his troubles. Big whoop. Even if she is teased about being a mud blood or whatever its called, she has a choice. She could quit Hogwarts or something. Bella has no choice, she is in love.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

~Daniel Radcliffe is doing pornografic musicals on Broadway and Robert Pattinson is singing and acting in other movies...who exactly got the better end of the deal

~Sirius Black can turn into a great, black dog, Peter Pettigrew can turn into a rat, James Potter can turn into a stag, Remus Lupin a werewolf Rita Skeeter can turn into a beetle and Minerva Mcgonagall can turn into a cat.  How scary is that?? Not at all.  A Twilight shapeshifter would OWN them all :)

simplesimmer commented…
We have a theme park your argument is invalid. Lupin is a real werewolf he could in fact 'own' shapeshifters. Hermione is a true friend who fights for what is true and right, she is smart and teaches us that women do not have to be a damsel in distress, that we are hero's too. Bella does have a choice, she could हटाइए on and not try to jump of cliffs to see someone who is clearly not there to save her. Daniel only done THAT TO दिखाना HE IS NOT A CHILD. Robert is a Harry-Potter-hand-me-down. he even कहा he preferred Cedric to Edward. And SM quite blatantly चुरा लिया names and characters from J.K. Commenting again on your other posts if आप think bella is a role model please contact me as to why आप think this is. and as for your टिप्पणी दे that harry potter is for fat virgin nerds is really quite stupid and amusing as आप have कहा several times that potterheads are mean to twihards. do आप not understand how often आप contradict yourself. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
LunaNotLoony commented…
1) But it's fiction! Of course आप wouldn't be able to get into any of the real situations, but JKR describes everything so it feels like you're living in that world. SM describes Edward. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना simplesimmer said…
REASONS WHY HARRY POTTER ROCKS DOBBY'S SOCKS
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Twi-hards,
Our Charlie tames dragons. Yours is a negligent father.

Our Alice sacrificed her health for the good of wizards. Yours left a family in crisis to follow a hunch.

Our Bella may be a raging mental patient but you cant help but love her unpredictable character. Yours tried to commit suicide when her sparkly fairy left her.

Our Black family teaches us difference is good and that being unique is a good thing.Yours consists of two men who think they know everything.

Our Clearwater is a respected smart prefect who went out with a Weasly. Yours are an overexcited puppy and a raging bitch.

Our James sacrificed his life for his wife and child. Yours is good at finding things.

Sincerely,
Potter-heads who want untalented writers to come up with their own names.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
If you steal a character MAKE IT BETTER ------> Jacob(Sirius)Black drives a (flying) motorbike and can turn into a giant dog. And before people are like ''J.K. stole them from SM , Harry Potter was released before twilight.
Stephan King, one of the best writers in history, told SM she could not write.
The idea of twilight came to SM in a dream-----> ''It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live'', Albus Dumbledore, has spoken.
All J.K's characters names have meanings even little characters like the school nurse. an example of this is Albus--white (the DARK lords greatest fear)
Dumbledore-- bumblebee(in latin) ( J.K said that she thought this music lover would hum to himself, like a bee.)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
The least successful Harry Potter move (Prisoner of Azkaban) earned more than the most successful twilight movie.
big smile
{{Sure took yee long enough!}}
Harry-Potter-Hand-me-down??! haha most of the elderly cast in Harry Potter are washed up hand-me-downs!!!! Daniel Radcliffe is starring in porn TO SHOW HE IS NOT A CHILD?! Well he is doing a great job..like Miley Cyrus....stupid and amusing?! Well..if your over 10 and still obsessed about Harry Potter, you must be quite childish, I mean their U/PG movies ~ apart from one maybe which is 12....but plot line still very plain and childish, it's just some of the special effects, perhaps too gruesome!? And if your 15 or over, obsessing about it, then you are a virgin nerd with a sad, sad life.... - it's a kids franchise!!!!! and about being mean....I'm not calling any of the fanpoppers stupid/idiots/ like the Potterheads I have seen do VERY often, another thing that proves they are childish{in a bad way}...virgin nerds – that was indirect not pointing at anyone specific. Like Gryffinclaw1998 “You're really stupid” Aru550 “.......you idiot.”, virgin nerds well dosen't have to be mean, it those two words actually mean something, that dosen't necessarily have to be “mean”..But it is what it is, and is not a compliment of any kind!!!!
Lupin a real werewolf?! And you think 'he could in fact 'own' shapeshifters'. Well I know he could not!!!! because turning into one once a month does him a lot of harm, but not any good{as we saw} Unlike JAcob and his pack who can whenever they like..ooh and if Lupin would by any chance get Jake angry...well Lupin's existance would be over, even though it already is! Mwahahah..and as you can see Lupin's werewolf form is much much weaker than Jacob's, Jacob and his friends eath Lupin's kind for breakfast!!!

A theme park.....a theme park that's just like Hogwarts no muggle has ever heard of, and as a safety precaution, they see a ruin with a sign saying it's unsafe. . .they mustn't enter...just say'n I don't think it's very popular.....

Our Charlie tames dragons. Yours is a negligent father.
A negligent father that as he said “knows how to use a gun” and would shoot and kill your meak dragon tamer without giving him a chance to say “Get him!”

Our Alice sacrificed her health for the good of wizards. Yours left a family in crisis to follow a hunch.
Alice?! There's an Alice in Harry Potter...ooh yeah..she's so minor..and Alice in Twilight was one of the main reason's of the Cullens victory...Did you at least even see the movies?!

Our Bella may be a raging mental patient but you cant help but love her unpredictable character. Yours tried to commit suicide when her sparkly fairy left her.
As psychotic as Bellatrix might be, she would never have the guts to jump of a cliff...and once again, did you see the movie?! Bella jums of the cliff not meaning to kill hersel she saw othe rpeople do it, and they seemed to be haviing fun, and in all fairness it looked like she had fun!!! Almost died but....still what an andrenaline rush....Some say Trixie is mad/psychotic and amazing I say shes on magic weed that she got from Fred and George...just a theory....

Our Black family teaches us difference is good and that being unique is a good thing. Yours consists of two men who think they know everything.
Your Black family is disfunctional, ours protects an entire town!!!

Our Clearwater is a respected smart prefect who went out with a Weasly. Yours are an overexcited puppy and a raging bitch.
Our Clearwater is a cute puppy ~ indeed <3 that's loyal, kind yet strong, protects his family without hesitation even if he's unlikely to win agains a newborn{Bella, BDp2} and Leah, likewise she's just a lot tougher as she has been through a lot! And your Clearwater went out with a Weasley...enough said...

Our James sacrificed his life for his wife and child. Yours is good at finding things.
Your James was a bully – with glasses? Sacrificed his life..like he had a choice?! Our's was adventurous, exciting and a much better psycho than Bellatrix!!!! James had a motive Bellatrix was just random....

Sincerely,
Potter-heads who want untalented writers to come up with their own names.
what??
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­
If you steal a character MAKE IT BETTER ------> Jacob(Sirius)Black drives a (flying) motorbike and can turn into a giant dog. And before people are like ''J.K. stole them from SM , Harry Potter was released before twilight.
okay.....Meyer made it all look a whole lot better though!!!!
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­
Stephan King, one of the best writers in history, told SM she could not write.
what the bloody hell!!!{parodying Ron obviously} Meyer can write, everyone from the age 5 and up can!!! and I'm sure Stephen King can't write for teenagers, and besides I doubt thats even true...Meyer is great in her genre{coming from a person who read her books/is the target audience}....I'm curious why Mr King dosen't like Twilight...it sure is a mystery!
The idea of twilight came to SM in a dream-----> ''It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live'', Albus Dumbledore, has spoken.
Comig from a dead person....mwahahaha
All J.K's characters names have meanings even little characters like the school nurse. an example of this is Albus--white (the DARK lords greatest fear)
Dumbledore-- bumblebee(in latin) ( J.K said that she thought this music lover would hum to himself, like a bee.)

Uhhmm...yeah EVERY NAME HAS A MEANING!
Ooh and we also find in proper names in Latin, derivatives ending in -anus..and we all know what anus is!!!haha
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­-
The least successful Harry Potter move (Prisoner of Azkaban) earned more than the most successful twilight movie.
Very over-used, and no longer true!!!!!!!! Ooh and Twilight has 3 less movies than HP and it's done rather AMAZING!!!

More reasons why Twilight is better:

Age Range of Fans: The biggest argument I hear for certain subsets of people not being fans of Harry Potter is that they simply weren’t the right age for it. My generation grew up with the books, but our older peers found the first few too childish, and our younger siblings/friends started too far into the series to really develop an emotional attachment. By contrast, part of the original Twilight phenomenon was that soccer moms were reading the same books as their kids (and crushing on the same heroes).

Merchandise HP merchandise is very hard to get!!! unlike Twilight's which is available everywhere!!!!! :D

smile
Some excellent points have been made, but I am going to make some more.

1. There is a lot more than one '12' HP movie

2. Harry Potter is aimed at more than 10 year old's. Some references in the books only adults and older people will get. As well as the the fact you said that ,I, as a fifteen year old have a sad sad life, you my friend are wrong, as the books came out before i was born the audience who most likely would be alot older than me, and older people i know are still very much in love with HP. While i agree that very few older people may read twilight it is mostly aimed at pre-teens and younger teenagers.

3. Yes, you are using virgin nerds in a bad context, which in my case i do take offense to and am angry about. I do not think I have called you anything of the like, and saying I have a sad sad life is just really quite petty and nasty.

4. Lupin is a conventional werewolf, the kind that is more commonly known to other people and while you were saying that the Twilight werewolves can shift anytime and eat Lupin for breakfast,Ii strongly disagree, Lupin has a wand. He could just curse, jinx, hex and charm them.

5. The theme park.... look it up. It is a hell of a lot more than Hogwarts.

6. Our Charlie could kill yours with two words, before your Charlie even pulled the trigger.

7. Our Alice may be minor but she was still a big contribution. While i do agree that your Alice was a reason for victory, she still just about made it in time, almost causing the death of her family.

8. I think Bella tried to see the sparkly fairy in her adrenaline rush and ended up almost dying which was a bit O.T.T. And as for your comment on Bellatrix, think she wouldn't be in a situation like that she is crafty and wouldn't be foolish enough to let that happen, and as for your magic weed comment, i applaud you, it was extremely amusing ( even if she wouldn't go near the twins [R.I.P. Fred] for being blood-traitors)

9. Our Black family is dysfunctional and they are not one of my favorite families, but they teach that your decisions make you who you are. Sirius, much like his godson, asked not to be in Slytherin despite his family name and expectations and was placed in the rival house, but he didn't care because that was who he was.

10. I do agree that Seth was loyal but Leah's 'toughness' came from the bitterness of seeing Sam and Emily together.And how is dating a weasly (even Precy) not a win?

11. Our James was a bully, you're right, but he had a choice. he could have apparated out and went into hiding because Voldemort was only after Harry. But he stayed. He was brave. Your James was not a convincing psycho. He wasn't even scary. He has got nothing on Bellatrix.

12. And I'm really not sure how my letter sign-off confused you.

13. SM did not make it better. How did she make it better?

14. Correct, everyone from the the age 5 and up CAN write. He was referring the quality of writing being put to the table when Mr.King said that ''Stephanie Meyer couldn't write worth a darn''.

15. Okay you have made references to the dead twice in a disrespectful manner now and IT IS TOO SOON.

16. You are once again right all names do have meaning, but the message i was trying to convey was that the names in HP have relevance to the books. and they are more interesting. e.g. - Hermione + Severus VS Angela + Mike.

17. I think when we talk about that we mean the immediate effect. And what has the less than three movies have to do with anything.

18. see number 2 for my response to your ''age range of fans'' comment

19. HP merchandise is actually really easy to come by. Just look on amazon or etsy.

20. J.K. wrote a better love story in one word than SM did in four books. 'Always'- Severus Snape.

21. i would like to make a reference to your number 2992. America and Britain worked TOGETHER to stop the rise of Hitler and the Nazis.

22. you also noted ( wrongly) that Bella is a role model for girls. How?

I Have seen all the movies and read all the books of both series.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Potterhead257 said…
You rule simplesimmer! The Twilight books and movies suck compared to the Harry Potter books and movies! I was a fan of Twilight for about a month before I realised that Kristen Stewart had no facial expression. Or acting abilities.
simplesimmer commented…
that made my दिन एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
karolinak1999 commented…
pfft coming from a penguin... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
simplesimmer commented…
no i like penguins they are awesome. don't even try to insult them. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LunaNotLoony said…
What Robert Pattinson thinks of Twilight:
When I read it I was convinced Stephenie was convinced she was Bella and it was like it was a book that wasn't supposed to be published. It was like reading her sexual fantasy, especially when she said it was based on a dream and it was like, 'Oh I've had this dream about this really sexy guy,' and she just writes this book about it. Like some things about Edward are so specific, I was just convinced, like, 'This woman is mad. She's completely mad and she's in love with her own fictional creation.' And sometimes you would feel uncomfortable reading this thing."
He's REALLY attached.
“When you read the book,” says Pattinson, … “it’s like, ‘Edward Cullen was so beautiful I creamed myself.’ I mean, every line is liked that. He’s the most ridiculous person who’s so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn’t do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that’s how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself. Plus, he’s a 108 year-old virgin so he’s obviously got some issues there.”

Kirsten Stewart: okay, it was a lot harder finding an anti-quote but
Sure, Twilight is really huge right now and everybody's freaking out over it, but it will go away soon
It isn't like Rob's but she isn't exactly pouring out praise. Now:

So if people who have spent YEARS in twilight don't particularly like it...
i have a feeling .....we have won. thank you fellow potterheads for your determination to get rid of twihards.
wow wow wow!! hold on a minute simplesimmer yee think you've won? haha you've been posting the same few reasons over and over again! there's less of Twilight-fan posts here because we clearly don't like to repeat ourselves and not because we have fans out there{our club has more fans than HP - just love pointing that out over and over again!!!} ~ I dare you to come up with a new original reason one from your imagination, not something you copied and pasted now I did that myself{copy and paste} but in all fairness I did come up with a few not so mainstream/stupid reasons!{as you stated yourself simplesimmer}...all most of you do is say 'thats stupid' with no reason to back it up..

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Harry Potter is aimed at more than 10 year old's. Some references in the books only adults and older people will get. As well as the the fact you said that ,I, as a fifteen year old have a sad sad life, you my friend are wrong, as the books came out before i was born the audience who most likely would be alot older than me, and older people i know are still very much in love with HP. While i agree that very few older people may read twilight it is mostly aimed at pre-teens and younger teenagers.
~ Lets face it it is a childrens book, I know it's long....and has bits and pieces for older people, I feel like it's very 'safe...if not a bit plain..HP is at the bottom of the ladder, when someone's done with it their ready to step up and reach for something more mature/complex like Twilight!

Yes, you are using virgin nerds in a bad context, which in my case i do take offense to and am angry about. I do not think I have called you anything of the like, and saying I have a sad sad life is just really quite petty and nasty.
~ fine then, no more name calling or nastiness, just teens having a clean and intelectual debate haha...just keeping it PG like most Harry Potter movies!!!

Lupin is a conventional werewolf, the kind that is more commonly known to other people and while you were saying that the Twilight werewolves can shift anytime and eat Lupin for breakfast,Ii strongly disagree, Lupin has a wand. He could just curse, jinx, hex and charm them.
~ Interesting...but I must also disagree, the werewolf’s of Twilight know their way with magic they cant use spells but I'm sure they have vudu stuff like the dreamcatcher Jacob gave Bella in New Moon, to protect themselves from it...and anyway I'm sure his spells wouldnt get past their thick fur...but if anything they could get the Cullens to help..their vampires, dead anyway..

The theme park.... look it up. It is a hell of a lot more than Hogwarts.
~ I did looks interesting...but isn't it in America?! hmm I have a problem with that..

Our Charlie could kill yours with two words, before your Charlie even pulled the trigger.
~ Aveda Kedavra? since when did your Charlie join the dark side...

Our Alice may be minor but she was still a big contribution. While i do agree that your Alice was a reason for victory, she still just about made it in time, almost causing the death of her family...
~ haha yes her being almost late{although I don't really think she was!} made it all the more exciting, contributed to the climax!

I think Bella tried to see the sparkly fairy in her adrenaline rush and ended up almost dying which was a bit O.T.T. And as for your comment on Bellatrix, think she wouldn't be in a situation like that she is crafty and wouldn't be foolish enough to let that happen, and as for your magic weed comment, i applaud you, it was extremely amusing ( even if she wouldn't go near the twins [R.I.P. Fred] for being blood-traitors)
~ Bella tried and succeded what a determined lady she is - always gets her way
actually I think Bellatrix was in that situation when she escaped from Azkaban...she jumped and swam to shore hah or no even better the ditzy Bellatrix tripped and fell in..almost died like Bella..It wasn't shown how exactly she escaped, thats just a theory that I strongly believe in!..or just out of excitement she jumped..

Our Black family is dysfunctional and they are not one of my favorite families, but they teach that your decisions make you who you are. Sirius, much like his godson, asked not to be in Slytherin despite his family name and expectations and was placed in the rival house, but he didn't care because that was who he was.
~ Sirius was just being rebelious!! because nobody knows 'who they are' at the age of 11..

P. S how do you bold italic and underline things. i think it might be helpful so i can make the more important points in my responses known. i also put these in points so it would be easier to read and i think it would be better if you could do the same.
~ haha tempted to help you{if you havent yet figured it out} but I won't assist the 'rivals'

Thats all I have time for now...*I have a life - couldn't help myself lol