हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट If I could go to Forks for one day, I would...

frankthe2nd posted on Feb 08, 2011 at 01:53AM
If you could go to Forks for one day, what would you do?

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 7 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smallypuppy22 said…
Try to kill bella and then every ideo of twilgith is over :D jokes but possibly that's what i would do.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darkshine said…
Try to get Tyler's autograph.
Then beg him to give his van to me just for an hour.
Then run over Bella.
And give the van back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emilyroxx said…
Stake Edward.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना -Alohomora- said…
Give Mike a hug and tell him I'm sorry that Bella treated him like shit.
Slap Bella.
Call the Volturi to get rid of Edward.
Try to save any of characters that have at least one redeeming quality and turn them into deep characters.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mina_sit said…
put a bomb in the whole place...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना woofbark said…
In mythical Twilight Forks?...........

I would try to discover the dark secrets behind the chipped plaster walls of the glooomy and ominous Forks high. You see, I've recently discovered this!

(Tosses small, dirty journal on desk, and opens it)
Mar.2,2010
Day 1
I now proceed to write in this journal after making the most amazing discovery! I discovered how to jump into the pages of a book, into an alternate dimension! It's quite simple, really! Here is how:

(a grease stain)
I am going to jump into Twilight!

Day 2
I believe I am at Forks High. Amazing! There's Bella Swan, and she's lab partners with Edward Cullen! I remember this part of the book! This is a Twilight fan's dream come true! Never have I been so happy!

SOME TIME LATER

I had a conversation with Bella after school. I asked her about her opinion on vampires. She looked at me oddly and left. HA! She'll discover soon enough.

ONE HOUR LATER
My friend called me on my cell phone (who knew that they'd work in alternate dimensions?!) and I told him the story. Not believing me, he told me that he was in a chapter of Twilight where Bella was in extreme pain and was going to die. He told me (sarcastically) to warn her.

So, I climbed kudzu outside her window and held onto the windowsill at night and climbed up. Now two stories high, I carefully tried to slip inside. In a second, I was lying painfully on the ground with a twisted ankle and broken wrist.

DAY 29

I'm back at Forks. I've discovered that Edward pushed me off the window that night and I'm fuming.
But its making me nervous-everyone in Forks is so odd! They play their parts in the plot, disappear, reappear, change attitudes....SOMETHING IS WRONG!

DAY 30:

I've stowed away in a closet and I'm going to find the secret of Forks High once and for all tonight!

ONE HOUR LATER
Odd. The door in the lab is open, and a single dim bulb is lit over the human cell observation area. It sways to and fro, but there is no wind, and I swear I did not turn it on. I'm being completely silent. Whatever is in there might be dangerous.

I see it! It's some kind of human figure, or appears to be. Its extremely pale and wears dark clothes. I can barely see its eyes in the mirror, but they appear topaz....wait, topaz eyes. Isn't that how Bella describes Edward? And what's that dark form on the table?
This paper I picked up is a guide to hypnotism. Of course, I flipped the page. It showed how to perform a surgery on a brain to put someone under your control. Everyone will immediately love any new person that comes to their school afterword. Lauren must have been forgotten...wait.

Where's Bella?????

I've got to get out of here! Where's that person at the lab table?! The door just slamme-

(END OF JOURNAL)

I (woofbark) plan to reveal the shocking secrets at Forks, once I discover this scientist's machines.

BUM BUM BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dpaisita97 said…
Well first I would go to Sunnydale Cali, get the Scooby Gang, take them to Forks and tell Buffy there was a clan of vampires there and if she went to the Quiliet tribe she would fine help
Ding Dong! The vampire's dead!