Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mina_sit said…
smirk
1. because they don't have (vampire) fangs V-V

2. because they can enter in a house uninvited

3. the obvious one: because they sparkle
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jodarchy said…
4: they have reflections
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना youknowit101 said…
they don't need fangs
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jodarchy said…
its not the lack of fangs or the vegetarianism but the sparkling and the reflections just show that meyer didnt really think it through.

only buffy vamos had to be invited if i recall correctly, the vamps in ann rice books could enter without being invited
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
5. They go unharmed in the sun
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
6. They have diamond-hard skin.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gred_and_Forge said…
7. They don't sleep.

8. Not sure if they have reflections or not (is it mentioned?), but vampires don't have one. Therefore, there is no need for them to get all dressed up and fancy. How do they do their hair or make up?

9. They don't shapeshift (i.e. bat)

10. No mention of religious symbols harming them.
11. They don't wear black (or red). Yeah, colours don't really determine a vampire, but have you ever seen a pre-Twilight vamp who didn't wear black?
most stephen king vampires aren't effected by light. some dont even drink blood.
Not exactly familiar with SK's vamps...

But they don't sparkle, do they?
no, they have tumors and are really skinny
Exactly ;)
according to this
link

no modern vampires are really vampires
Mmmm... cookies :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Renarimae said…
12. Real vampires aren't afraid to kill people.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IzzyOzera said…
13) Real vampires don't hate violence
says who?
14. Real vampires torture and kill for fun.
says who?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LoopyLuna96 said…
tongue
Actually, YouKnowIt101, they do need fangs. Human teeth, which they have, aren't long or sharp enough to pierce skin.
They have strong jaws. Their teeth don't need to be pointy. Plant eating dinosaurs don't have sharp teeth, but they're strong enough to break skin
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cassie-1-2-3 said…
My sister bit me once and I bled.
She's human.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darkshine said…
angry
15. Real vampires don't live in perfect little family groups,they are not rich,or go to high school.
Real vampires are demons cruel,soulless creatures who dream of sinking their fangs into human necks while they are sleeping . They do not sparkle or drive shiny cars,they burn in sunlight,they die when staked and they travel by flying in bat form .
Merlin's beard,Bram Stoker must be crying in his grave now!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quaila said…
Depending on where one bites, human teeth when applied with enough pressure (enough to strain one's jaw muscles to maximum), will go through human skin. I hazard a guess that the eyelids, the neck, or anywhere teeth can get a good grip will be vulnerable areas.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darkshine said…
Quaila- We all know that,but the point of the "fang debate" is that SMeyer made fairies,not vampires.
Every human can peneterate human skin on vulnerable places,but vampires always.have.fangs
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quaila said…
To circumvent difficult hardened skin areas yes. So I'd say without fangs, there's only so many places you can consume blood from, and eyelids are not an option unless the eye itself is crushed.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cassie-1-2-3 said…
In case you're forgotten, they are very strong (A common vampiric characteristic), to their maximum muscle strain is a lot greater than yours.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mina_sit said…
cool
16. they don't have blood but poison, a sparkly saliva or whatever it is
^ jodarchy: all the vampires for 2500+ years now have to be invited, i'm too bored right now to explain why :S

17. they don't have telepathetic powers (or mind controling)

18. they are *oh-my-god-so-hot* vampires until polydori's novel (1815) were nosferatu like (rat or corpse like)

19. (close to 16) to make some a meyerpire they have to "poison" her/him. real vampires just kills the victim or if they don't want it they exchange blood

20. they have soulmates/ can feel true love. vampires are some kind of demons they can't truly love! they lusty creatures who seduce victims to drink their blood or/and make them slaves

21. the "cullen family", vampires are lonely creatures or they travel in packs

22. they are "vegeterian". real vampires only fed in animals if there's not another human close

23. reneesme: enough said.