हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
Yay! xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
So sup?
Nothing really. Just watching Pirates of the Caribbean while waiting for Izzy (LilysLittleTwin) to log onto Skype, even though she won't be awake for 4-5 hours XD
You?
I just got home from visiting my cousins in their hotel.
Nice :)
I'm bored
Hmm...Then watch this! XD
My iPod isn't letting me view it without pauses litaraly every six seconds.
Aww, that sucks. Have you seen Alex Reads Twilight before? They're hilarious XD
Ive heard of it. I just finished entering the Bellatrix icon contest.
Oh, nice
:) So you like avatar the last airbender
Yup, it's one of my favourite shows =D I haven't watched it in a while, though...
It's my favorite show.
My favourite show is Doctor Who, then Glee, then Monk, then Pretty Little Liars, then Whose Line is it Anyway?, then Avatar: The Last Airbender. xD
This forum is almost two years old O_o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
^ And we've got almost 200 pages. That's insane. I first came on about page 29 or something just over a year ago. Oh, and I kinda epic failed on my promise there. It was a busy month. There were all these assignments and a trip to Sydney and a ball and all this other stuff.

BTW, soo excited Kurt and Blaine got together on Glee, FINALLY!! I got so hyped up about it I accidentally ran into a doorframe and killed my hand. Fail.

Have you guys seen the trailers for Red Riding Hood. I thought it didn't look half bad but then I found out it was directed by Catherine Hardwicke and it was basically just a ridiculous, Twilight-esque, angsty romance film for teenage girls, complete with a love triangle and a werewolf. Why does everyone assume teenage girls love shitty books and movies like these. It's ridiculous. This is why nobody takes us seriously. Did it never cross their minds that maybe we're intelligent and appreciate quality films and literature?

Why are my posts always so long?
YES! I was fangirling so much when Kurt and Blaine kissed XD

And yeah, Red Riding Hood looks horrible. Simply a Twilight remake based on an old fairy tale.
Blergh, Twilight. I want to see Failing Dawn out of curiosity but I really don't want to contribute a cent to the sales of it at the box office. I'll probs just watch it online.

Deathly Hallows II on the other hand I will most certainly be seeing at midnight on July 14. It's on school holidays so there's nothing my parents can use as an excuse to get me out of it, and this time I'm getting there 4 hours early so I can get the best seats possible. Aah! I'm excited but I'm sad at the same time. This is probably going to be the last midnight release for anything Potter. I just can't believe it's almost over. :'(
I know! I'm going to be sad when it's all over =(

I have been watching vlogbrothers videos for the past hour or so. I'm only on May of 2007 xD
And after watching this video, I absolutely despise people in charge of book banning.
I wonder if there's an Australian wizarding school...

If I decided to move in with my dad who lives on the other side of the country, what do you think my odds are of meeting a family of insomniac pixies?

Force, even the twilight option is sounding good. My school freakin' sucks.
I say we should all move to Orlando, Florida, and live in Hogwarts at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Even if it is just a rollercoaster.

And then we could break into SeaWorld! =D
(I've been a tad obsessed with Paper Towns by John Green...)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cake
Good plan. We shall holiday in scotland at hogwarts.

Happy Birthday Gred and Forge.
Happy Birthday!

I just saw an epic fanmade trailer for Looking for Alaska by John Green.
Yeah, I'm kinda Nerdfighter-obsessed right now...XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ABDCFan- said…
Hi again.
Happy Belated Birthday Fred(RIP) and George!
Exams are so stressful right now. I actually only have 20 school days left till Study Leave, which is on the 8th of June. You'd though we'd have longer, but we don't. It's because we have so many teacher training days, and a 2 week break starting next weekend, and then there's a day off for the Royal Wedding! SO MUCH HAPPENING!
I haven't even read Looking For Alaska yet! I reaaaally want too, but I need to find the time to even buy it first! D:
EDIT: I GOT THE FIRST POST ON PAGE 192!
^ Looking for Alaska is amazing. I cried. Yes, I'm a wuss. Shudduuuup [/whining]

I was so excited when I saw Starship was up. Fucking April Fools. My dreams got CRUSHED.

4777! Is that a good number? I dunno. It's got three 7s so that's gotta mean something, especially in potterverse.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quakefur said…
What happened with that Skype group thing? Is that happening now?
I started my Japanese lessons last week. Yay!
I got a phone call from some pedophile....
...Scared the hell outta me, it did.
1. No, the Skype group hasn't happened yet D=
2. Yay!
3. O_O
4. Hurray for numbered lists!
5. I'm feeling bored and strange right now...Sorry...XD
I'm cold. I think I picked a bad time to go to Sydney. I mean, it was still summer in Perth until about a week and a half ago, which is ridiculous. It was 34 degrees in th middle of April. Whatever. It's cold here. I don't want winter to happen. Winter is shit here. It's not cold enough to snow, it's just cold enough to rain and be gross and give everyone the flu. Blergh.

Anyway, I fail. 17 days is not very good promise-keeping. I've been busy moving schools though and I'm FREAKING OUT because I've never moved schools before in my life. Literally. I've been at the same school since I was 3. Gah, this is such a pain in the arse. I start in 2 weeks. Ffffffff-

If there are no potterphiles, starkids or nerdfighters I will die. Can one of you guys come to my new school with me? *awkwardgrin*
I'd love to, if I could move to Australia xD
I go to a school now without potterphiles, starkids, or nerdfighters. My school is so boring.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
Nuuuuuuu don't move here! We have effed-up accents! And coconut-covered brownies ewwwwww.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
Rawr bitches.

Well then, come to England! Land of tea, crumpets and messed-up politicians. What more could you possibly ask for? Not to mention the crazy on-off weather that means it can be 100000000000 degrees in February but then having major thunderstorms and hail in July. Fun times.

Heh, my school is awesome, all of my friends are nerdfighters, bless them. And they even love Tobuscus :3 ^___^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marauders101 said…
laugh
LOL^ :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
I challenge the next poster to make a sentence with five popular phrases from Tobuscus.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
blush
Hello, audience, bless your faces. (that's all I know)
Competition, anyone?
big smile
Well, knock knock Mosacra, it's me! Hello once again, audience. Oh dear, I think I have a cold - I'm Allergic to Alliteration *Ah-choo!* Hey, guys, have you ever seen an emo rainbow? It's all darkness and redness and whiteness. Cool, dude. Oh, haaay, flowers!
Anyway, bless your face, if you sneezed during this, bless you. Peace off.

PS. I think I win.
Annie wins.

Your prize is one atom.
She gets an atom? Lucky.
Oh wow! An atom! I've always wanted one of those.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cheekimunkei said…
count me in too! this is awesome!
Sorry I haven been on in a while. New school and exams have kept me pretty busy. I found the potterphiles, starkids, anti-Twilightsr, sci-fi/fantasy nerds etc. It's been totally awesome. There were also some downhill people running (flex!), but nevermind that.
I have my midnight premiere tickets, and guess what. The movie starts at 12.01am on Wednesday the 13th of July Western Australian Standard time. In other words, 2.5 days before it comes out in America. SUCK IT, BITCHES!! Hah!

Also, new YouTube obsession of mine. Josh Sundquist. Holy crap, so funny. Go check his stuff out now.

P.S. Where the hell is AJ??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
smile
Well, as I've been here ages ago (literally), I don't think anyone would remember me...

I was just wonderin' if you could help me with something...
I posted this on the wall...but...

Anyway, which was more saddening:

Eclipse won Best Kiss and Best Movie(I dunno what else) @ the MTV awards,

Rob kissed Taylor as Kristen hugged herself on the stage,

or, lastly, Kristen looked as if she just got out of bed?

I really need help. Seriously. :P
I remember you!

I vote the first one. I refuse to say it.
sick
Yay!

But everything was saddening, especially how Rob ran for Taylor...

"Oh I won, my sweet! yay!"
We all know what's going on there.
Yeah, but it's like a silver lining to me... At least Dan wouldn't kiss Rupert that way if they won...
How can you be so sure? ;D
Rob was just embracing his homosexuality :D
@Mrs-Grint: oh, damn... yeah... :DD

@BellaCullen96: and Taylor embracing his. Put them together and what do we get? :P