हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4701-4750 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
Not much gonna go to bed soon, maybe. Maily because I got school tomorrow.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GemonkDruid said…
Haha, fail. xD No school for me 'til February.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
O_O Wow...Really?!
Yeah... I live in Australia.
Ohh XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KateKicksAss said…
I pledge to be a Phoenix Fighter as well. :) Great pledge!

XD, I can't believe I only just noticed this forum!
Hiya! Thanks xD
It is February where I live xD
Well once again night users of thy Internet.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
Unrelated, but: THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE DOCTOR WHO EPISODES! BEFORE I GO CRAZY FROM WAITING!
That is all.
lol
YES! THERE DOES!
I havent ever watched docter who.
heart
Gasp!
You must, it is the greatest show EVER.
And the Tenth Doctor, my favourite, is Barty Crouch Jr from the Goblet of Fire movie. And he also makes a Harry Potter reference twice, including when they needed to help Shakespeare finish a spell or something to get creatures away, and they used "Expelliarmus!", then the Doctor said "Good ol' JK!"
And the other time (same episode):
Martha: "Magic and stuff, that's a surprise. It's all a bit Harry Potter."
The Doctor: "Wait till you read book seven. Oh, I cried!"
I was banned from Doctor Who a year ago. D:
O_O Gasp!
But...

now I'm not, lol. XD

I scared you good.

Now you're mad at me. xD
Yep XD
lol apparently my sister saw it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
Wow, I haven't been on in like... 5 pages. Weird. Anyway, I was on a holiday and I wasn't allowed to bring my computer (but my dad and his girlfriend still brought their iPads and played online scrabble ALL THE TIME! So hypocritical) so I couldn't get on, then I got really sick, and then... well, yeah I just kind of... didn't. So anyway, I'm back now, and the only reason I'm even on is because last night we rented out HP lego (I'm not going to buy it until it's the complete series) and I've been playing it for 5.5 hours. No joke. I started at 6am. I don't think I've ever woken up that early in my life. Anyway, I've been playing for 5.5 hours and then I accidentally move this piece to early, now it's stuck, and I can't do anything unless I start from the beginning again. GAHH!! So anyway, I will take a break and hopefully come back when it's fixed itself.

It's awesome, BTW. Not nearly as good as Staw Wars lego, but still awesome. Better than Indiana Jones lego.
So sup guys?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
Oh, look at that, I live.
I have a new History teacher with the first name Rowena, yes, I am happy about this. Don't judge me...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KateAnneCora said…
tongue
Hi There Ya I Sooooo Think Harry Potter Is De Best Eva!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocAttack266 said…
I just watched the Extended Edition of Fellowship of the Ring (first LOTR movie), with the cast's audio commentary. Don't expect to hear from me in a while, because I'm going to have to make myself a hermit in order to get through the special features before school starts.

Just to give you a bit of understanding about how much is in the box set: There are 12 discs total, 4 per LOTR film. 2 discs per film are for the movie, and 2 are for special features. Now if you were to do a marathon of the original films, it would last for 9 hours and 15 minutes. Extended Edition? 11 hours, 15 minutes. Then there's about 3 different commentaries per extended edition film (director/producers, actors and probably screenplay writers)...and I haven't even started on the special features discs. In short, I would guess that the entire box set makes up at least 40 hours of viewing.
O_O WOW. Good luck!
Lol. I wouldn't be able to do that, having ADHD. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darkshine said…
cake
My dream is to destroy the cult of the blood sucking fairies.
Can I join please?

I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexthedog said…
wink
We should Confund bludgers to target Twihards. I can't bring myself to call them Twi-tards. I'm a softie.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ABDCFan- said…
smile
I AM BACK. Boom. Nobody noticed. Ok. :(
Wow, I have missed a lot. I've just had to read through the past 5 pages. I AM SO SORRY.
It seems that our Skype grouping never really took off, and I got hardly anybody's name/link thing, so I wasn't able to recreate this group, just incase the site went down, or this forum got deleted, etc.
Anyway, Happy New Year(don't think I've said that yet)!
I cried earlier, because I read back to Page 186 or 187, and saw someone had posted a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on its head, and then someone had said they wanted a Unilemur. I laughed so hard. :')
Yay! Vicky, you're back! =D
Yeah, we need to revive the Skype thing. I was gone when you did it! D=
RIGHT! EVERYONE!
If you have Skype, then please give me your usernames, and I will add you, so then therefore, if this spot gets deleted or something else happens, we can all keep in contact with each other! I'll set up a group including everyone, and then yeah, we can have two separate spots, so this can be the main one, and the skype one is the substitute one :)
The twihards will not extinguish the Harry Potterness! XD
Hello.

I am so happy!!! My favorite band disapproves of Twilight!!!

xD
Which band?
And my favourite singer disapproves of it, too. He even made videos mocking it :D
(Yes, it's Alex Day xD)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
B-b-but Sarah! I thought the Phantom was your favourite singer.... he'll be sad now :)
mischievous
It's Green Day.
The Phantom is also Alex Day, have you forgotten? XD
Also, Green Day is awesome!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ~

Alex Day is awesome too, but I haz no albums. :C
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ros59 said…
mischievous
Good luck with that.
If all my friends in real life were on fanpop and in this club we would win.
GO TWILIGHTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
All my friends LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight.
angelic
You cannot extinguish the Harry Potterness. You may try, but you will fail. It hides under your bed, in the shadows of your nightmares waiting to claw into your more intelligent brain functions and deliver the poison that will let you see the truth.

The Harry Potterness is immortal. It is eternal. It will walk the Earth until its destruction, then it will move on to others, waiting to spread the word of the boy with the black hair.

The Harry Potterness will not lose.
@ros: If all your friends debated like you, then you would not win. It doesn't matter if you had a million friends who all liked Twilight, if they all could not argue properly, then it's useless. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gred_and_Forge said…
^ Ownage x]
This forum is over a year old. I am currently reminiscing in the old posts. XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
kiss
:'(
I feel so sad. It's like we all moved on, and I don't want that to happen! Year 11 has just been so busy. I'm drowning in homework. Oh, and I know it may seem like I've betrayed you, but I'm kind of addicted to Vampire Diaries. Wait! Before you all egg my house, I just want to let you know that the books are shit. It's the TV show that's good. There's actual character development, and the abusive relationships are actually shown as negative, and the vampires burn in the sunlight, thank Godric. Oh, and I'm totally in love with Jeremy. *drools*

I reckon skype was a really good idea, but because of the massive time difference, I never get a chance to talk to any of you. If you do want to add me and you haven't yet, just search for Toylet and I'm from Perth. Whe. You add me just let me know your fanpop username.

@ros59 I'd love to have a debate with you sometime if you'd like to discuss.
(you lot, stop scaring off all the Twiligters. I know most of then are TROOOOOOOOOLLLLSS!!! but really, let's not be the bad guys here)

I love you ALL and I promise I'll be on more often.
xTaylor
smile
@ros59. and how many friends do you have exactly that like twilight? and how many of them act like edward cullen or another character is their friend? and please tell me, have you ever read any of the harry potter books?
If you haven't already read Harry Potter, then please take the time to do so, from book 1 through to 7, then come back here, and tell us again if you still like Twishite.
Thanks so much!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quakefur said…
smile
I just got the internet back after months of not having it! :D *dies from being able to use internet again* I just finished reading through the pages I've missed while gone.
Yay! I was wondering where you were =D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Biancadi said…
i am joining:
'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'

yay i m in bellatrix army!
anyway we got loads of luck on ourside cause we have super hyper peeps in the army.
Yay! More peoples!

This forum really needs to live again...

Charlie can help! XD
I can help too! Maybe.