हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
yeah, i also like order of the potters. i'll try to think of some ideas too, but i dont have any so far...
Here's what I have so far:
Defense Against the Sparkle Skins
Phoenix Fighters
Secretive Snapes
Wanded Warriors (If that even makes sense...)

I just woke up, so these are the best I can do for now :\
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
LOL! "Defence Against The Sparkle Skins"

Hmm, how about "Meyer is a Moron Association"?
Eh, I wouldn't go that far. She did do a pretty good job on The Host (though there was still kinda no real plot line), but that is fitting for Twilight :P
laugh
hmm, how about "Morons Always Like Twilight," MALT for short XD
Hmm, it doesn't have much of a ring it it, you must have a ring.
I say we stick to Order of the Potters, and Magic is Might for our motto.
Yeah, Order of the Potters is really good, and Magic is Might is an awesome motto. My two other choices for the group name are Bellatrix's Army and Phoenix Fighters.
Something just occurred to me, does everyone have a wand? I know I need to make a quick trip to Ollivander's...
*Blush* Well, erm, ages ago, me and my friend bought Harry Potter-Style wands. She got a Hermione one and I got a Harry Potter one. **Facepalm** they both flashed and we spent ages duelling eachother.

I don't think anyone else is that pathetic. LOL XD
lol, don't worry, I've bought my own plastic wand before, but sadly my sister broke it, and I didnt have the elder wand to mend it :P

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­**­­***­­**­*­*­**­­***­­**­*­*­***­***­***­***­***

I've returned from Olivander's just now with my new wand! Hawthorn, Phoenix feather, exactly 10" (not really, though I wish! And that is the same as my wand on link)

EDIT: Wow, I just realized that this is the exact same wand as Draco's, except with Phoenix feather instead of unicorn hair.
Haha, that's weird, I was looking on the JKR site and I found a tibit on Wands. JK said that she assigned wands woods to the different times of the year. It's Celtic. And I discovered that I have a holly wood wand, I was ecstatic because that's the same as HARRY'S!! Thank god I was born in the summer. :)

I don't know what the core or the length would be though. OH WELL!! LALALALALALA!!HEE HEE HEE!!
laugh
I should have a reed wand, but I don't wanna change it! Haha! GO HAWTHORN!
Bahahaha! Indeed. We must attain the Elder Wand, which has the core of a Thestral tail feather. Harry Potter would be about....what? 37, 38? We could take it!! Oh no, we'd have to kill him. Forget that idea.

Humph. Well, I'm gonna go sniff some floo powder to help me think of a tactic.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
Ha, no we wouldn't have to kill him, we'd have to disarm him. Or stun him. Or kill him. But I don't want to kill The Chosen One!

I have a Hermione wand from Halloween.

I like Phoenix Fighters with "Magic is Might" as a motto.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nati30 said…
big smile
HEHE... how about scarface for a name?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nati30 said…
well, contra crepusculum mean against twilight in latin, you know, since, J.K.ROWLING uses a lot of latin in her books, but it's not very catchy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XDRoseLuvsHP said…
I have a wand from a Harry Potter Fan Trip. Does that count?

Hmm... I rather like Phoenix Fighters. :)
Oooh, I still have to say the Vow and commit it to memory! lol

"I solemnly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritage. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischief Managed."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xneville_rocksx said…
can i join? i already have a wand....
I'm sure it would be alright with LilysLittleTwin. And yes, I know you have a wand, it's that chopstick I was playing with at your house that can do Wingardium Leviosa! lol
smile
Yes, I'm fine with it. We need all the members we can get.
So let's see:
Mostly everyone has a wand, we have transportation, weapons, Polyjuice Potion, a vow, a motto, and we still have to decide on the definite group name. Anything else?
I think that covers it. I like Phoenix Fighters for the name.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
if its the SCAR..

the letters will stand for..
Subtle
Clique
Against
Rubbish..

LOL..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haropuff95 said…
now,I like the Phoenix Fighters,sighs..what if the group's name is Order of the Potters,but the members are called Phoenix Fighters?[dodge tomatoes]

Magic is Might is ok as a slogan.^^

BellaCullen96-you're ok!^^
Mrs-Grint-that is ROCK!you've got a forehead scar?my brother got it too,envy you guys...\

my wand is made of Ivy!
Great idea for the name, haropuff95! I think that's exactly what we should do.
Sadly, my forehead scar is not in the shape of a lightning bolt, is looks slightly like a crescent moon, but it's very small.

Yeah, haropuff!! We should totally do that!!

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a wand. XD But to take the Elder Wand from Harry, we'd have to kill him to use it's full power. Like Voldy killed Snape. (Sob)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dobbyssocks said…
sorry i haven't been on i was studying for exams, but now i can focus on something important

"I solemnly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritage. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischief Managed."

and i have a wand too!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dobbyssocks said…
It is sad to say that i went to see new moon. But i only went to make fun of it. The movie wasn't that good, but it was 10 times better than the book.
ANYTHING is ten times better than the book.
Except Harry Potter. Harry Potter is more than 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000... times better than the junk they call Twilight!
'Ear, 'ear!

I thought New Moon was terribly boring, yes, better than the book, but still. YEUCK. It was SO corny, when Alice was seeing into the future and Bella and Edward were running, sparkling in the sunlight.
mischievous
I haven't seen it yet, and I'm not planning to. I'd only watch it if Bella was too late to save Edward and the Volturi got to him :P
Look, even the cats are on our side!
 Look, even the बिल्ली are on our side!
YES! If only we had the dogs too.
Of course we have the CATS on our side, Critical Anaylsis of Twilight. I'm afraid the dogs are on Jacob's side...
Lol, I didn't notice that with the CATs. This reminds me, we should have an animal symbol like the 4 houses do. No dogs, werewolves, lions, lambs, or Loch Ness Monsters though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XDRoseLuvsHP said…

Hmm... I don't think the dogs would go with Twilight. Remember: Twilight is cruel to animals, it shows that animals are useless and its okay to kill them for selfish reasons. The only "dogs" that would go with Twilight are the "werewolves" in the books.

We also have more animals than them. We have cats, dogs, lions, badgers, eagles, snakes, basilisks, spiders, stags, otters, goats, phoenix's, dragons, the list goes on. :D
XDRoseLuvsHP: GOOD point.

BellaCullen96: A beautiful phoenix half on fire?
surprise
omg, I was just making a crest for it and I was going to see if you guys liked it, and that's exactly the picture I used!
Wow! Great minds think alike!
Ok, here it is. Tell me what you think! :)
 Ok, here it is. Tell me what आप think! :)
Awesome. Perhaps Order of the Potters in red? But just....AWESOME. Loving the Magic is Might underneath.
Well, I wanted to do it different colors because I thought it would have a better effect or something, but I could change it if more people think I should.

Yay! I made the 100th reply! lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sworn_Alliance said…
Can I join?

I should be able to get a wand withinn the next few months or so. I need to order ir from Alivans.
Ok, the more the merrier! And you don't need a wand in real life (or do we??), I just meant in the game, but it is awesome if you do! I wish my sister hadn't broken mine... :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sworn_Alliance said…
Ah, ok. And I know how you feel. My old wand broke so now I'm using a chopstick as a "practice wand" until I can order a new one. Anyway, in other news The Canadian Ministry might be interested in funding us, I checked and they sounded interested.
That's awesome, we have more people. Btw, BellaCullen96, I LOVE the crest!
OKAY PEOPLE! I got a review for my 'Harry Potter vs Twilight: the Epic Battle', it wasn't signed, so I can't go off on them. So for some reason, I'll do it here! Here it is:

'YEW SUK!

I THOT TEH VAPIRES WER GUNNA WIN CUZ THER SMEXXI AND TEY HAV <3EDWARD<3 IN TEM BUT TOSE UGLEE RETARTED WIZERDS WUN INSTED YEW MUST HAF NO LIFE YEW STOPID UNROMANTIC BICH YEW STOOPID HATER YEW KANT APPRESHIATE GUD BUKS TWILIGHT IS AN UHMAYZING BUHK AND YEW R JUST JELLUS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOOPIED HATER!'

1. Unfortunatly, I can't suck through the computer screen.

2. You thought the 'vampires' would win? I specifically said 'Prepare for vampire bashing!' What part of that don't you get?

3. Them having Edward would make them even less likely to win.

4. They are not ugly (have you actually SEEN any? OTHER than Lord V?) and they are not retarded. Where do you get this stuff?

5. I do need to get a life, now that that is past...I'm not unromantic, (is that a word?) what is a 'bich'?

6. a) I am a hater of Twitlight b) I can, you can't c) You're right! It's the only book I'd consider burning, that's amazing d) I'm not jealous, where did you even get that? I'm jealous of Lily Evans, because she got the choice of Severus, but that's it. e) I thought we'd already established the hater thing?

On the contrary, here's a good review from someone with sense:

'HELL YES!

Harry Potter won! I'm glad to finally see someone who DOESN'T think Twilight is better. I also like how the good wizards AND the bad ones unite so they can pwn the sparklepires!

Thank you for making my day :)'

Thank you, thank you, Team Tyler's Van.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haropuff95 said…
heart
BellaCullen96-THAT WAS AND IS PRETTY!WHERE DID U GET THE PHOENIX?=]
I like the 'Phoenix Fighters unite!",that sounds 1ooo times kicking the ass of "EDWARD IZ ZO HAWT!!"

I think I ought to try making a banner,of course it won't be awesome or beautiful or anything well,but I'll try just for fun,what says u guys?any ideas?