हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट What was better? spoilers

Lost_Ninja posted on Aug 25, 2008 at 11:47PM
Do not comment unless you have read both harry potter and the Deathly Hallows and Breaking Dawn!

What do you like better harry poter 7 or twilight 4?

For me I have to say harry potter. Niether was as good as I thought they would be but harry potter was just better.

what I didn't like about Breaking Dawn.
Bella became a vampire too soon in the book. I hated that she had a kid because then it wasn't about Edward and bella it was about nessie. there was never a fight. When Bella became a vampire she didn't need Edward to protect her and she was the one protecting him.I love that she became powerful and all but it just wasn't romantic. The ending 'Happily Ever After' was the most disipointing of all in Harry Potter (It took me 4 days to read the Epilogue because everytime I started to read I would cry cause it's the last chapter of the last book) the Epilogue went so ahead to the future I loved cause it wasn't just a happily ever after you knew what kind of happily ever after it is.

last edited on Nov 27, 2008 at 12:23AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smilesalot said…
I also enjoyed Harry Potter more...but like you said both were not as good as expected. I believe I just liked Harry Potter more because overall I just enjoy the series more.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना eclipse64 said…
Harry Potter. It just wrapped up the series so perfectly.
Breaking Dawn disappointed me. It left too many loose ends.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lilrue87 said…
Harry Potter! OMG I love that book. Soo much action and soo many people die! Not that I like that tho.. It just surprised me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nati30 said…
of course harry potter, breaking dawn was one of my least favorite in the series, not exciting at all and it was just plain gross when bella was pregnant and when she gave birth. the deathly hallows was so exciting, it was one of the only harry potter books that started out excting cuz for most books the beginning is the least exciting part.