हैरी और हर्माइनी Harmony fans!

emilykuru posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 05:07AM
go and support harmony dear fans. i hope to come across many of ur views on harmony. and through this forum i hope to pick up new frnds who r harmony fans just like me!
we can share our views on harmony here!

हैरी और हर्माइनी 214 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 214

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emilykuru said…
big smile
hello dear fellow harmony fans!
big smile
so go on, tell me from when do u ship harmony?
smile
guys? i need your help! mkae this spot lively by making this forum good!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
smile
I'm totally down for this em, lol. Been a diehard Harmione shipper since book 1 and will be until they pry the HP memorabilia from my cold, lifeless fingers. So what did you have in mind for this page? If its all about open discussion of the perfection that is Harmione or Harmony, then here I am!
big smile
And FYI, I could sit here ALL DAY and discuss Harmione, so anything you got in mind, lay it on me, lol
smile
thats so cool u know!
smile
thnx for finally answering the forum!
so tell me what your most fav harmony moment is from teh Ps book? from which part in teh story did you start shipping them together with?
smile
There's so many! I have favorite examples from each book and from each movie, lol. I started shipping Harmione right from beginning in Book one. (I don't have the book in front of me so I don't have a quote, but I could get back to you on that, lol) You can just tell, from how they react toward one another that their chemistry is explosive. I know that I sensed it even before this (like when HARRY remembers Hermione in the girls bathroon when the troll breaks into the school in SS), but what solidified things for me, in both the book and the film of SS, was when Hermione tells Harry he has to continue on for the Sourceror's Stone just after Ron is injured in the chess game.

Their exchange there is so profound and intense, I even forget that they're only 11 at this point!! I was 100% convinced after I read this part, and when I saw it in the film, I was blown away. They compliment each other, showing they have faith and trust in one another, and their eye contact is just, well, I'm sure u understand. That's what did it for me and it's always what I go back to when I argue Harmione with others.
As far as favorite moments go, like I said there are a lot! Book vs film, I more readily remember film moments, and my favorite film for that is PoA. PoA is chockful of H/Hr moments: holding hands running in the forest, huddling behind the tree from Lupin, escaping the Whomping Willow, so many. But my favorites are the little things that almost unnoticed, like when she hits his hand when he tries to touch the timeturner and when they're holding hands walking through the Shrieking Shack, and their silent exchange when they realize Sirius sent him a new broomstick. I can spit of a long list of so many more, but those are some of my favorites.

How about you? At what part of the story did you begin to ship them together? And what are some of your fav moments?
i luved them from the beginning you know, though it took me till GoF to realise that i loved them as a couple. Because im an analyser you know, and i kept reading the story and without even realising, i had started to ship them together. i know its kind of wierd but my inner mind itself was always for Harmony. In GoF, when Harry asked Cho to the ball, i felt angry and when Ron was jealous of Krum, i was annoyes, because then itself i knew which direction JK will it ( coz she is a planned writer ). It was then that i realised that Harry and Hermione should be together!
So tehnically GoF, but from my heart, it was Harmony from the beginning!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
as for moments, they go on and on..now im having my annual exam and im sneaking in intervals to visit fanpop. from april 2 evening i'll be free, then we can go on and on wiht our discussions. I have a lot to tell you, seeing you love harmony just like me. so im waiting for april2. until then i'll try to enter and leave few comments! ok??
smile
no problem. looking forward to the 2nd. i'll be here!
smile
thnx!
smile
im here! and i've finally finished my exams! so shall we start?
worried
of course!! but where?? How bout this - how much does it suck to have to watch these canon couples on screen knowing that it's just wrong!! I mean, I can't wait to see the final installment in July, but it kills me to think that I'm going to have to sit through two and a half hours of romione and harrinny!! it was bad enough in HBP and the first half of DH, but at least I had the horcrux scene to salivate over, lol. what do u think?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hpfan21 said…
angry
yeah i guess it sucks
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hpfan21 said…
mischievous
harmony / harmione !!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
yeah i know Only... , i cant bear to see the romione kiss (yuck) and the harry-ginny kiss(double yuck) it seems wrong totally!
tongue
it really really sucks!
smile
Tell me about it!!! I cringe just thinking about it!! Total nightmare brought to life. We just have to think good thoughts, real thoughts about H/Hr, imagine their faces on the offending individuals, and know that regardless we're 100% right!! lol
smile
i hate it to such an extent that i really dont wanna watch the movie itself! maybe i will just sit around and wait for the DVD to release so that, i can skip those scenes off. LOL
angry
lol, I feel the EXACT same way. Part of me wants to see it because I can't not see a Harry Potter movie, but most of me doesn't even want to go because I know what's in store. In my mind if I don't see it then it doesn't exist. It's the reason why I only saw HBP and DH pt. 1 one time. I usually go see them 6 or 7 times at least, lol. I really don't want the heinous images of either canon pairing floating around in my head. I'll go crazy.
laugh
wow! seriously, once again we are in the same thinking lines!
smile
^ I think we might have been separated at birth, lol
^Maybe! LOL!
But I'll tell you - You are just like me!!!!
^ I no!!! It's really surprising me just how much actually!!
^ I'm surprised too!
Ok, so back to the subject... what were we talking about again?? lol
u r online?
I'm online too - ah!thats a first time!
Ok tell me - which is your most fav hp movie concerning harmony?
Are you here?
smile
Ok bye! I'll come back later and see ur answer!
lol, sorry. We are both online. I've been cruising around replying to your other posts, lol

I guess out of all of them my fav HP film concerning Harmony is PoA. That one for me has the most Harmony moments packed into one film. I have a good time imagining Harmony to OotP as well. What about you?
Yeah PoA was a good one for Harmony, but some things that I saw in the movie makes me feel that there were traces of Romione there and thats what I hate - you know -the scene when Harry is going to Buckbeak and the whole class is watching and Hermione catches Ron's hand and Ron moves away? It really annoyed me you know -other than that, Prisoner of Azkaban was the bestest for Harmony.

Ootp was good too - coz when Harry tells he has kissed Cho, Hermione does seem a bit annoyed about it , and has a look like Harry - you can't kiss anyone without telling me coz I should be the one you kiss.

So these two are my top favourites too!
And BTW, I'm going to write Harmony fanfiction - one that is big. How about rewriting it from Harry Potter and the Halfblood prince and ingit in the club one by one like a whole saga. I think that the fanfiction's posted here are too small. What do you tthink about it?
I thought HBP will be good to start from as it was the point where everything went wrong.

So I have two ideas - tell me which one is best:

HBP : Harry seems to get the smell of Books from the Amorentia potion and Hermione gets the smell of a Broomstick and both of them are puzzled as it is not what holds their attention- Harry is not good at studies and does not care much for books and Hermione is 100% scared of Broomstick flight- but they dont say it out. And later when Hermione chooses Cormac for the Slug club, Harry gets annoyed and Hermione is angered at Harry for choosing Luna over her too - it is then slowly that they realise the love they have for each other - but they dont tell it out and it finally comes out in Deathly Hallows only. You know what I'm gonna do with Ron? Ron meanwhile realises his true love is Luna as she always in a dreamy state about him. But he doesnt tell it out and his crush on Hermione melts away and he comes to defend Luna when people ridicule her.

Or how about this? this is a more simple way.

Deathly Hallows : Everything is as it is but it changes once Ron leaves. After Harry gets Hermione to dance they spontaneously kiss and the feelings that Hermione has for Ron melts away. Ron and Luna catch up together when there in the Shell cottage - that is, Ron begins to fancy her odd way of doing things

How about these two? which shall I choose? You tell me - cause you know what is right dont you? I'm waiting for your answer to see whether once again our prefereces are the same! LOL!
smile
Excellent! I think either of these choices are really good places to start and make changes. These are the things I would make a point to change of it we me writing it, so once again we are on the same page as always. If I had to choose one, I would go with the first option starting in HBP, because it gives you a lot more room to work with and allows for time to build upon their feelings for each other. The LAST thing you wanna do with this is rush their feelings for each other and make it seem unrealistic.

I think it's a great idea to intergrate it into the forum. However, you wanna be sure that this is something that WILL be finished at some point. Too many times I've read fanfiction that I get really invested in only to find out at the end of a chapter that the story isn't finished. We don't wanna leave anyone hanging. I've been a culprit of this myself, so I know what it's like.

As far as the story goes, any help I can give you I would be glad to, so let me know.
smile
And BTW, I am ALSO in the process of developing a Harmione fanfic of my own. Just to stay true to the books, I was going to keep it canon as far as DH, but afterward it's going to transition into H/Hr, R/L and maybe some N/G.

Basically I was going to have H/G break up because they finally realize that they're dumb together (lol) and have nothing in common. G then moves on to N, who has been tutoring her in Herbology. R/Hr are still together, but are clearly having problems. Throughout the whole thing naturally H/Hr serve as support systems for each other and it's clear that their best friendship is evolving into something more right in front of their faces. They start having feeling for each other, but R is still in the picture. Somehow I want R to feel betrayed by them, but I still don't know if I necessarily want H/Hr to cheat. Meanwhile R turns to L for his problems in his relationship with Hr. The kinks are still being worked out in my head, but I just wanted to get your feedback.

I should also point out that my plan was to make this a rated R fanfic. They're adults now and it's unrealistic to think that sex, foul language and other not-so-kid friendly aspects won't come into play. Plus, I'm in the same age range as they are, so I wanna have it develop in a realistic way.

I love how both of us are planning fanfics. Harmony soulmates, lol. So def let me know your thoughts. I think between us we'll end up with some really amazing fanfics.
Your idea is good! and btw, I thought of N/G too! OK so both of us can write it but where do you think I should post it? In the forum section or in the article section? And how do you think I should title it? Just the same HBP and Dh or someother fanfictioon kind of name?
And yeah even I doubted at first whether I will be able to finish it - you know I'm not the kind of person who finishes everything then and there - but when it comes to Harmony, I'll be sincere ad i'll make it my priority to finish it.
Oh! and what will I do to Ron in HBP? maybe he gets feelings for Luna? and hermione wouldnt be bothered by ron and luna relationship? tell me what u think. : )
Oh! and what will I do to Ron in HBP? maybe he gets feelings for Luna? and hermione wouldnt be bothered by ron and luna relationship? tell me what u think. : )
I think you could post it here since u, me and everyone else who comes here frequently prolly wouldn't mind. Is there a fanfiction section it could go in? On other forums I've been on there was always a section specifically for it.

As for a name, I think you could keep HBP and DH if you want, but add something else like 'HBP: How it Should have Gone' or something like that, just to differenciate. I know that I came up with an original name for mine. It all depends on if an inspiring name comes to mind. Something that sums up what the story is going to be about.

In regards to Ron in HBP, well, he could start having feelings for Luna. I always thought they would be really great together just because they're random, but in a good way. I think they'd be a really cooky and comical couple. Anyway, whatever gets him away from Hermione and puts Harmony together is good with me, lol. Don't get me wrong - I totally love Ron... just NOT with Hermione. I still want him to have a girlfriend and be happy so he, his girl and Harmony can go on double dates and stuff, lol. Whatever you decide I'll totally be there to help with ideas if you like.
smile
ok! so here once again! both of us online!
hmmm
Dont worry - even I like ron but not with hermione. I would have like him more perhaps if he did not ruin my dreams for harmony!
lol, yup!!
i feel tha same way!! love him, but he messes up Harmony. That's why we gotta get him wit Luna.
OK! 'HBP:How it should have gone' is a cool idea! thnks I'll do it. But it will take me a few days to analyse and decide the plot! I'll be posting quite soon!