Hana Kimi (Manga) Who thinks Mizuki should end up with Nakatsu

ChibiKittay posted on Mar 14, 2008 at 06:01PM
I mean seriously, he is so the better guy here. He's jealous but not flipping out like Sano when he bug Mizuki to find out anything. He's a jerk in my opinion! So whos with me! :)

Hana Kimi (Manga) 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HappyLilBadger said…
big smile
Well, I would agree with you by saying that I personally prefer Nakatsu to Sano, as I really respect how he handled the situation when he thought he was gay. Quite a lot of boys are really terrafied of that, and may even get voilent towards the person cause the fealings or try hurting themselfes, but he accepted it, because he really, really loved him [her] to much to care. But still, he fell in love with her pretty fast, I'm not even sure he got to know her probably first, as it was her cutness that got him.

Sano on the other hand took a little more time, though not much, but he didn't feel anything before he knew she was a girl...though that's not really saying all that much, as he found that out pretty quick...

But my point is; deciding who she should be with isn't my job, it's her's. At the time Nakatsu finally confessed to her, she was already in love with Sano... ...I guess I didn't really make much sence after all... ^^"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Silver_Skye said…
smile
As much as I fan-girl after Nakatsu, I have to say Sano is the better choice for Mizuki.

Sano and Nakatsu are complete opposites. One is serious-minded and quiet, the other is dramatic and brash. However, Mizuki is right at the middle. She would enjoy Nakatsu's sense of humor and outgoingness, and Sano's serious and protective way of things. Mizuki has two halves, one like Sano's, and one of Nakatsu's. She needs both of these people to fulfill her, but it doesn't mean both relationships should develop into an relationship. Her deep friendship with Nakatsu is enough.

After that, it all comes down not to who she's better matched with, but who she loves. And obviously, the whole reason she came to Japan was for Sano.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maddie44333 said…
i think sa o because he already knew before nakatsu