H2O Just Add Water Desperate For A हार

retysumjohn posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 10:21PM
My 3 other friends and I just got these cool woven bracelets with beads on them and the beads already came out so we're looking for a necklace that is waterproof and sturdy.So I started thinking about the H2O Just Add Water Season 3 New Necklaces and how they are really pretty and they would be perfect for us. Does anyone know where to get those necklaces or anyone who can make them? We'll also except a necklace that looks beachy or somewhat like the new necklaces.
Thanks,
retysumjohn
 My 3 other फ्रेंड्स and I just got these cool woven bracelets with beads on them and the beads already
last edited on Feb 23, 2010 at 10:25PM

H2O Just Add Water 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bronwynr1 said…
i found one similar on ebay
here's the link link just copy the link and paste
 i found one similar on ebay here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com.au/H20-Just-Add-Water-Necklace-H2O-M
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Aswan said…
heart
I'm really sorry, but it's just a replica :s I'm searching one myself, but I haven't found the real one myself. I keep looking :) The one on ebay has lots of mistakes. For example, on the picture that I've shown is the string brown and looks like leather or something like that - on the replica it's a braid. And on this pic, it's black. In the series the girls say, that it's crystal. I don't think they're similar, but it's really great, so I guess I will buy one soon :) Good luck finding the real! (btw, I'm really sorry for my horrible English)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 I'm really sorry, but it's just a replica :s I'm searching one myself, but I haven't found the real o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना retysumjohn said…
thx this has really helped!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना h2obella16 said…
smile
i am getting 1 for my brithday my friend got a locket form silver art and we play h2o a lot and she is rikki and i m bella and my friend tilly is cleo but we put twist with it we put it in are real lives so it is like it is real this is wat i am getting for me bday yaya!!!!
 i am getting 1 for my brithday my friend got a locket form silver art and we play h2o a lot and she i
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bronwynr1 said…
here
link
 here http://cgi.ebay.com.au/H2O-Just-Add-Water-MOOD-STONE-LOCKET-NECKLACE_W0QQitemZ320502242671QQcmd
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना anitasz said…
You can get the official one at

sites.google.com/site/mermaidpendant

£25 includes postage