Guinea Pigs What आप Guinea Pig(S) Name(S)?

x-xmEx-x posted on Sep 27, 2007 at 03:41PM
i have 3 guineas and they are called treasure, milly and, molly
none of them are related but treasure has taken the role of mum because milly & molly are only babys it really cute ....so anyway what are the names of your guinea pig?

Guinea Pigs 32 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना piperpayton22 said…
mine's name is buddie
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना piperpayton22 said…
oh and my sister had one and its name was oreo
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना x-xmEx-x said…
aww cute lol!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oblix said…
i had 1 called oblix who died on the 16th october 2007- my name is named after him my other 1 was called atrix. Ihad 2 Atrix and Oblix named after the cartoon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना turok said…
my guinea pigs name is curly
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना obsessedwithmd said…
my guinea pigs names are lily and kya. kiya was the mother of the egyptain pharoh tut. she thinks shes royality.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PIKACHUROXS said…
I don't have a guinea pig but if I had one I would name it Bob
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना daxterluver3 said…
i have 3 GP's also there names r felix buddy and jazzmin.. they r all boys but i thought jazzmin was a girl when i got him so i named him jazzmin and it stuck.. well anyway none of mine r related either ans i got jazzmin first then felix and jazzmin and felix were good pals for a lond period of time then buddy came along and jazzmin and felix started fighting... they still do till this day.... but they r both pals with buddy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gwyneira said…
I have 6 Guinea Pigs, their names are (alphabetically):
Freya, Lilith, Luna, Maia, Mithrandir (or Gandalf) and Nimue. Mithrandir is the oldest one (he's 8), I got him "second hand" because his partner died and he was sad to live alone. Lilith and Luna are about 4,5 and the other 3 are quite young (8 months and 6 months).
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना angeli31 said…
When we get a guinea pig we'll call it Tweety and Shela-May
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Guineapigkin said…
I name my guinea pigs after philosophers, like Aristotle, Socrates and after people in the boks by philosophers like Crito and Phaedo.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AaronHaley4ever said…
I called the last pig I had "Spider-Pig" because he would climb the bars of his cage when he was hungry. He lived to be 3 1/2 and then I got my current pig, Lucius(as in Malfoy). He got his name because he's mostly white and has gray eyes. I'd never seen a gray-eyed pig before him!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fluffstar said…
big smile
my guinea pig is called Fluffy. She is a peruvian guinea pig.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना holesluver said…
My guinea pig is black and orange with a tiny bit of white, so I called him 'Spooky' like halloween. I call him Spooks, Spookydooks, and sometimes Harry Potter because his back is black with an orange lightening bolt. It's so cool!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना giraffespots415 said…
big smile
My baby's name is Finley. I named him that because he's got greenish eyes and red fur, so he looks like a cute little Irish boy!
I love him sooo much!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ronquiescabal said…
My guinea pigs are Norique and Belemari. I would like to upload their pics here. How do you do it?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LionaChoco said…
My guinea pig`s name is Corby :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PhantomGhosts1 said…
smile
My guinea pig is truffles and she lives with a rabbit called tom
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना phoenixlevi said…
crying
my old ones name was shaggy he was my best friend
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GuineaPigPig said…
big smile
Momichi(Momo) and Patches. My younger brother owns Patches though but they live in the same hutch. Both super cute abyssinians!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AaronHaley4ever said…
got a baby pig! His name's Beauchamp.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Princess7683 said…
My Guinea Pigs names are Cleopatra,Lavender,Nutmeg,Charlie,Esther, and Mary
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Juilet1234 said…
I have one guinea pig. Her name is Lucy♥ :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना k9hatake said…
well i had 3 and you can see that sad storie on this wall but they were all named tinker bell..... i know really tinker bell but what do you think an obsessed preschooler is going to name all her pets.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wolverclaws said…
big smile
Mines are called lobo and xina (see them on poll "whitch piggy is cuter"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना adaug said…
Jesse or Jessica
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zebra17 said…
I used to have a piggy named Peanut. She died around October. I got two New Guinea pig brothers named Oscar and Glitzy. (Glitzy wasn't my choice of name)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना k9hatake said…
heart
well i got 2 since the last time i posted and the older one is Muyaka (african for good and truthful) and the other is Ginger.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sigyn said…
I had six... Felix, Lisa and Flöckchen (means something like little flake, she was all fluffy and white) have left me... But Blacky, Luna and Streifchen are still alive. Actually, the only guinea pig I gave a name to was Blacky, all the others were named by my sister or their former owners.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel31295w said…
Apricot <3 also my sister has 4 pigs, named Peaches, Oranges, Rocky, and Fred.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Flufmaster said…
his name is Fluffy.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ApolloPig said…
My piggies name is Apollo :P God of music