ग्रे'ज़ ऐनैटमी Season 6 finale moments

ItComesToThis posted on May 26, 2010 at 01:59PM
After these episodes, aired almost one week ago, I feel like waiting for new season in september will kill me!
In this spot had been many picks about opinions on various things in S6 finale and about best moments, but these two hours were just full of great moments, that it's almost impossible to choose one.
But if you think you can do it in these categories, I'd love to see your choices.
I'm quite curious about what do you think about this season finale!

1. Most shocking moment:
2. Most dramatic moment/moment full of action:
3. Most heroic moment:
4. Most emotional moment:
5. Moment that was serious and funny at the same time:
6. Most positive moment:
7. Most lovely moment:
8. Funniest moment:
9. Saddest moment:
10. Surprisingly good moment:
11. (Maybe not that important) moment that you liked and you don't really know why or liked for some strange reason:
12. Moment that touched your heart:
13. One more:
14. And one more ;):
15. Truly the BEST or most EPIC moment ( I think it was epic as whole thing,but try to choose one. It can be something featured before):

Have fun! :D
last edited on May 26, 2010 at 02:28PM

ग्रे'ज़ ऐनैटमी 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ItComesToThis said…
I think...
1. Most shocking moment: Reed getting shot so suddenly right in the middle of her forehead
2. Most dramatic moment/moment full of action: Beginning of the 2nd part where Derek gets shot
3. Most heroic moment: Cristina operating with gun pressed to her head!
4. Most emotional moment: Charles dying...it was a melodrama full of emotions...I can't choose if death like this is better or worse than Reed's...I guess in this aspect they're the same - both pretty horrible.
5. Moment that was serious and funny at the same time: "Mer is mess, Derek is a mess, you are a mess and I...I am in charge and I say noone is down here" "Aaaa...don't shoot us!" "Damn it, Jackson!"
6. Most positive moment: Callie and Arizona getting back together :)
7. Most lovely moment: Meredith prepping Derek for surgery. "Kiss me" ♥ Awwww ;D
8. Funniest moment: Meredith and Cristina talk at the beginning :)
9. Saddest moment: Meredith's miscarriage...so sad, for me more than all the deaths. But it was also Mer's really heroic moment. Poor girl :(
10. Surprisingly good moment: April telling Clark her personal details...I never liked April much (probably none of us did :D), but I think this was VERY good.
11. (Maybe not that important) moment that you liked and you don't really know why or liked for some strange reason: I have an answer, which I'm sure about, for this. I really liked how the police listened to calls from various doctors and Richard heard that all. And I love the part where Richard walks down the tunnels. He doesn't do anything more, he jast walks and I love it :p. You can say, how he cares about his people, that this really is his hospital, and he's not afraid.
12. Moment that touched your heart: Meredith and April on the floor in scrub room. Meredith had her brilliant speech, but when April said that Reed was her best friend and she died that day, I started liking her. And then they holded hands, awww!
13. One more: Alex calling Izzie. I felt so sorry for Lexie, but also for him :/. Uhm, and it was't exactly easy on Mark either :p.
14. And one more ;): Meredith "going through" Cristina to get to Derek.
15. Truly the BEST or most EPIC moment ( I think it was epic as whole thing,but try to choose one. It can be something featured before):
The whole scene in the OR during Derek's surgery! Cristina with gunshot to her head, Owen saying "This is the woman that I love", Meredith saying "Shoot me", Owen getting shot, Derek "dying", Meredith's breakdown...this scene was awesome!!!