गॉथिक Do आप belive गॉथिक people worship the devil?

Emo_Angel1992 posted on Apr 22, 2009 at 12:26PM
I dont. Every1 sey's i'm a freak, and worship the devil. To me thier wrong. You don't have to worship the devil, to be a goth. I love the look, have the life, and personality as one, and that's what a goth is to me. Also I love the music. You guys?
 I dont. Every1 sey's i'm a freak, and worship the devil. To me thier wrong. आप don't have to worship

गॉथिक 31 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना damien667 said…
mischievous
You claim to be a Goth and your nickname is Emo_Angel1992...What the fuck?...Plus,you say that you love the music but you have plenty of EMO(or Fake) bands in your profile such as Tokio Hotel,Bullet for my Valentine,Linkin Park etc.Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.­..O­h come on,these are stuff for kids.
You know nothing about Gothic,you WANNABE...You've also mentioned that you have the life and the personality as a Goth...Do you slit your wrists everyday?Do you have suicidal tendencies or maybe other psychological problems?If not,then stop pretending and grow up.I think that you already know that Gothic has to do a lot with vampirism and the dark side of life,right?Well i don't claim to be a Goth but i still love black clothes,gothic music and movies...But,all that emo crap is pissing me off.Is the most stupid fashion/trend i've ever seen on earth.And this way of life(as an emo) is so pathetic and sucks ass.Lets make it clear Gothic=Darkness_Emo=Gayness.What do you think about that?...You have got to realise that EMO is a cheap copy of GOTHIC.Anyway,it's time for you to say to these motherfuckers who make fun of you to go fuck themselves because they're a bunch of hillbillies.And REMEMBER ''Act natural and stop trying to become something you are not''Mark MY words!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 आप claim to be a Goth and your nickname is Emo_Angel1992...What the fuck?...Plus,you say that आप lo
Rainshadow999 commented…
What's wrong with Devil worshippers? Seriously? The Devil ain't that bad. :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Dark-Blood commented…
haha प्यार the pic its so true एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना siri_soul said…
well... fuck! all it's absolutely clear here, I think. A lot of people belive goth style or whatever to have something to do with evil, but it doesnt. It's just a form of life, different interests, nothing of worship the evil.
Totally agree with "Act natural and stop trying to become something you are not", too many stupid "I am this, I am that" people
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lineth said…
crying
No, And ADD ME PLEASE!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Black_cat_ said…
hell no, we may like some off the ideas of darkness but when u get 2 know us were the nicest people ul ever meet, were not devil worshippers its just the jewelry is fashionable for a goth ^_^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gaiden said…
Goth's don't worship satan, a history lesson says: Goths brought the fall of the Roman Empire, there was an era of the dark ages known as the Gothic Era where the cathedrals, gargoyles and much of the architecture came!

Modern man is unable to define gothic, except relating it to evil junk and giving them the same description as the 'Black Metal Kids' (who DO worship Satan btw). We aren't into black metal, we don't cut ourselves and we don't cry about break ups with our previous boyfriend/girlfriend.

Also to Emo_Angel1992: Your a poser if you call yourself gothic, do you actually listen to goth bands? Say Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Feilds of Nephilim, Type O Negative, Moonspell, Lacuna Coil or an easier one Evanescence? Do you wear skull, bloody or inverted crucifixes? Have you ever experimented with pale faces and black makeup? Do you wear clothing that would make you look dead? If not then your just straight EMO!

Update: I saw your profile and your as goth as Avril Lavigne is punk. Which means, not gothic worth a rats ass! The Crow doesn't save your ass and nor does any other gothic movie you choose because you dismiss the bands and other stuff that is also gothic... POSER!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GothicAnimeGirl said…
first of all gaiden avril is punky she may not be a full on punk but she has elements of a punk and who are all yee to tell someone that there not goth you can be a goth and be into normal things or you can be normal and be into gothic things
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wackycrime said…
i think people that are gothic dont worship the devil cause nuh i know dont i like black and i act gothic somethimes but i am not and i love god. people just want to be themselfs so just be yourself. i wear all black and i like gothic music but thats just me
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RottenCandy said…
You can be goth and worship satan and you can be goth and worship god.
I think it doesn't metter that much. I had a few "goth" friends that worship god and a few who worship satan. So it doesn't really metter that much.
Vulnavia commented…
Thank you, voice of Adult Reason (...seriously!!) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I have*
big smile
And i agree with damien667. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना southern-belle said…
i agree completely and totaly with damien and couldn't have said it better myself. i don't consider my self as a goth, in fact to tell the truth i'm more of a hippie, but i respect and admire the culture, love the music, love the art and don't think they're devil worshipers.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FrozenBlakSoul said…
I dont think religion really matters because you are who you are and you can believe whatever you want. I agree with damien667 as well. i cant say that i truly am a goth or anything else in that matter, i wear darker clothes because i feel like it and i have experimented with black make-up before but people can call me a fake or a poser or a wannabe but i wont care i listen to the music wear some of the clothes and that kinda stuff, i don't cut myself everyday but i am suicidal and i luv the culture, art and music like southern-belle. say wut you want about me i wont give a shit, i am who i am and that will never change
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demons7angels said…
meh
I partially agree with some of you dudes, but it could have been said better. No one gave a hundred percent answer.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nimone said…
no i don't think so how would be stupid enough to do that
Rainshadow999 commented…
Wow…! Time out! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना InvaderRaven said…
No u don't have to though some ppl do,but even so they shouldn't be called freaks. They are still ppl and we should respect what they believe and them in general.In my opinion I think you can be Gothic and should wear the dark makeup(even though i don't and can't cuz my parents won't approve and think goth is bad)and just wear the black clothes.If your into the vampirism and seeing life in a darker way,then you are goth. It is obvious that emos copied us,but still we shouldn't be so rude to them. We complain about ppl treating us different,but then we do same so cut the crap and quit talking trash about them or we'll just be the same as the little shits who make fun of us.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SNAPES-LADY said…
smile
No, i do not think all goths worship the devil, i think we should all be able to worship in any way we wish,or not worship anything for that matter,i think every one should follow what ever path feels right to them. we should be true to our self,and not care what any one else thinks! because what they think does not matter!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aren17 said…
no cause my mom and dad were gothic and they loved jesus they just did not feel loved and all that stuff
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना VOIDcollective said…
surprise
Beware of the black void. The devil exists in this hotel...

link
 Beware of the black void. The devil exists in this hotel... http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2130
Rainshadow999 commented…
No…that's just stupid… एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bellatrix114 said…
you certainly do not have to worship the devil to be gothic!!!! not at all
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gothic__girl said…
angelic
I´d say that Gothic people worship the Angels ♥
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MBChick4Life said…
angelic
lol i think well i dont knw really so yea but i knw i worship god, and jesus!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RootGrapefruit said…
No, they don't miss emo.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना I-Luv-L said…
mischievous
It's nothing wrong with being Gothic or Emo!And Gothic and Emo's can be very angelic people dosen't matter what they wear, listen to or are
SoraRoseOC commented…
and ईमो and goth are not alike in the slightest so dont compare. But i agree on the एंजल part एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना teamjane99 said…
smile
i don't believe ALL gothic people worship the devil. you never know, there could be some people who do. oh, and I-Luv-L, so do i.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Vulnavia said…
HOW. IS THIS. A QUESTION. (frustration excluded if OP is 15 or younger, otherwise COME THE FVCK ON!!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Asura6566 said…
tongue
This is a really stupid question, I myself being a Theistic Satanist and ironically somewhat of a gothic can say no, not everyone who is gothic follows the left hand path. Gothic is mostly just a fashion statement lol, and WE ARE NOT EVIL WORSHIPERS! Like almost everyone who has commented on here seem to believe. True there are many sects of Satanism and some are misguided and mostly sprouted from what the church thinks what Satanism and all other LHP religions are. link
here is one site that can explain what Theistic Satanism is;
joyofsatan.org
and there are other sites too but im too lazy too look them up lol link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bettyboop819 said…
some gothic people dnt workship the devil
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dark-Blood said…
laugh
no just bc someone is goth or dresses in all black doesn't mean their a devil worshiper
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SoraRoseOC said…
I agree so much and please everyone needs to calm down a little. Qit being so harsh, you shouldn't go judging on others like that. Uhm, emo and goth are far from the same thing - btw.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nric said…
I don't think so. I don't believe in devil but I believe in aliens from the other universes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dahnatella234 said…
Wow...somebody sure feels strongly about someone NOT VEING
GOTH.I for sure am not goth, but like the fashion, the decor...
Don't be so hard on someone just cuz they are not az gothic
As you think they should be.