ग्ली The Crack-ship Game

piperlovegood posted on Mar 30, 2014 at 07:29AM
I really don't know if there is anything like this. I originally wanted a fanfic challenge by drawing to glee names our of a box and trying to write a oneshot, but I epically failed at a ship I can actually see happen in some universe (Sam/Kurt) so I knew if I got a weird one it would never happen. I found it fun though, so I thought I'd come up with something that is less challenging and just for giggles. One person will pick two names preferably at random(only redo if it's an extremely common ship i.e Finchel, Klaine, Brittana, Jarley) and the next will write a one or two sentence summary of what a story could be doesn't have to be a romantic ship it can be a bromance, friendship or whatever. Then they pick two names.

Example
Poster 1: Artie and Rachel
Poster 2: After causing Quinn's accident Rachel felt that with Artie's help she'll be able to find a way to help Quinn with out hurting her pride.

Unique and Sam.

I don't know if this will work most likely it'll be a failed experiment but it might be fun.
last edited on Mar 30, 2014 at 07:31AM

ग्ली 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना piperlovegood said…
I'll start, Rachel and Ryder
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jake_rose_4ever said…
big smile
*I'm not sure I got the meaning of the game but I'll give a try*

Rachel wanted to throw a big party, so she called Ryder to inform the Lima kids!

Hmmm....Quinn and Kitty
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jasamfan23 said…
smile
Kitty wanted help with cheers, so she called Quinn from Yale

Puck and Kurt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicky23 said…
heart
Great idea <3 I've never done this before so it wont be good, but it sounds really fun :)

Puck and Kurt decide to give tribute to their "brother" by singing a duet and remembering the good times together beside the memorial tree.

Mike and Brittany
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Deciding that Mr. Shue knows nothing about modern choreography, the New Directions turn to Mike and Brittany to make the dance routines for the upcoming Regionals

Finn and Mercedes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sheerika said…
While Quinn was pregnant and living with Mercedes Finn would come over still thinking he is the father and help Mercedes out with baby stuff. ??

Jake and Tina
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sugar332 said…
Tina had been feeling something for Jake since a while ago and now that he feels lonely he finds out that he likes her too (hope i did fine)

Sebastian and Santana
After being confronted by the fiery Latina Sebastian starts questioning something he had been sure of since the third grade. Was he really gay?

Puck and Unique (weirdest draw yet, good luck)