फुल मेटल ऐल्केमिस्ट FullMetal Alchemist: Rise and Fall (Role Play)

LinkKinuzuma13 posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 05:43AM
Okay. It starts off, from where Brotherhood ends, with the picture of Ed and Winry with their kid, and Al & Mei who are grown up. This all takes place after the initial conflict of Ed and Father. When Ed and Winry have their first child, they name him Mason(thats' me :D)after their brother who is away studying. Pop!

So Here are the rules;
1.No more then three characters per user
2.No killing a character without the owners consent or approval
3.Have Fun! ;P

Okay, next is the format for char posts and stories.

Chars-Format;

Name:

Age became a state Alchemist:

Do they have auto-mail: (Yes/No)

Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:

Types of alchemy mastered: (Up to 3)

Personality:

Back-story(a.k.a. their life before the events in the RP):

Next is the story format;

There's no specific way you have to do this.

Okay! That wraps up the intro to the new forum, and have fun on it!
_, _,
. .
---- (lol)

last edited on Jun 04, 2011 at 06:18AM

फुल मेटल ऐल्केमिस्ट 573 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 573

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leleu2 said…
big smile
Hahahahahaha very well said!
smile
Hey guys dont post using the new Yoshimo, I'll make a post later to show you all the new Yoshi.
Character sheet for evil Yoshimo

Name: Yoshimo Tagashi

Age became a state alchemist: 14

Do they have automail: Not anymore, after becoming one whit his bad-self under the control of the demom's blood, the same re-created his lost arm and leg.

Hair color: Brown (It was originally short but just as all members of the Himura clan, when theyr blood takes complete control, it becomes long almost touching the ground.)

Eye color: Purple (It was originally brown, but under complete control of the demom's blood, it becomes purple because of the evil power it contains. Also some say that by looking into someones eyes, is to learn it's true personality. So his new eye color, having the same color as his dark aura, represents how evil he is now.)

Height: 1.80m (sry dont know how much it is in pounds)

Weight: 75kg (dont konow that too)

Types of alchemy mastered: Any (It was originally only Steel. He still cant copy and use all types of alchemy since this was the power of his white philosopher's stone. But now, he'll go after the whit philosopher's stone to destroy it, and extract the source of it's power, thus re-gaining his ability to control any type of alchemy. He is also immune to all types of alchemy, since this is the original ability of his blood. Along whit some other things...)

Personality: He very kind, gentle and calm, but he can be transformed into a killer if any of his friends are hurt. He loves o talk whit people and to read.He is very limited in his alchemy abilites however he has more than 200 points of iq and he can beat anyone just using his intelligence and some of his alchemy skills.He can solve te most dificult math and science problems as if it were nothing and thats what gave him his title. Also he is named the Steel alchemist because all of his metal techiniques are based on making anything into pure steel. He also have the abilitie
to while dreaming see a little of the future.( This was his old personality. Now he is very cold, and evil, not having any resemblance from people he loved in the past, like his friends for example. He only aims to kill everyone, and 'save the world', and feel very happy to see people dying in all manners possible. He remember's his past since the blood doesnt take away memories, just personalitie, meaning he remember's how he felt before, for what he was fighting, the love he felt for his friends, but it's not like anything of that matters to him. Even tough he remebers his old emotions about his friends and beloved people, he will act like he never felt any of that, since now, everything he felt in the past is replaced by hatred. He also has a very psychopatical behavior, meaning you never know if he will kill someone instantly or simply watch them suffer to death.)

Backstory: Yoshimo was a very good boy who had a very good family. However when he was only six his entrie family was brutally assassinated by 4 assassins. Yoshimo doesnt remember that momente right except for the horrible smell of blood and from a guy whit an ouroboros tatoo on his right hand sayng something like "Dont kill him... he may be useful to us in the future". He was then taken by a family who adopted him. His foster family was very kind and his foster father was one of the best metal alchemists in the country. He then teached Yoshimo how to use it. But one day he learned about human transmutation and tried to transmute his biological mother. However, he lost his entire right arm and 75% of his left leg. After losing both limbs he saw what he created. The creature called his name several times before dyng. His foster father rescued him and then took him to resembool to have his automail made from the best of all automail mechanics in the country. Winry Rockbell.His father after leaving him there expeled Yoshimo form comitting tabbo. In there he met Mason and both of then became very good friends. When he was 12 he decide to become a state alchemist. In there he met Ash and both of them became friends too due to their similar stories (the murde of Ash's brother and Yoshimo's family.) After gaining his qualification he decides to begin a quest whit Ash since the assassins may be linked. Yoshimo and Ash decide to go to Fort Briggs to look for clues about their assassins. However, Yoshimo recently had a dream in where eveything he could hear was the name of Mason Elric and lot of blood in a dark room. He thinks that maybe Mason is going to be the assassins next target or maybe someone very close to him. Thats why he must find Mason and protect him so that Mason doesnt need to have the same experience he and ash had. However after sticking whit Mason for some time, he gets captured and discover that he is the main plan of alchemy 55. This makes him feel very gulty for everything his friends had to and will pass in the future. He felt like if he were never there nothing of this would happen. Of course this wasnt true. After being rescued by his friends, he leaves the group whit the resolve to kill Zoem and neutralize all bad halfs (whitout killing his friends) and by doing so, he plans to release his blood power. Yusuke, his bad half, completely destroys Central murdering millions of people. Yoshimo as a result becomes an outcast, and begins, along whit Mason, to be pursued by the military. However Robin Evervine knows he is innocent and decides to help him. However almost in the end of their quest, Yoshimo leaves Robin in a city, as he goes for the fight alone, since he believes it's his duty. After fighting and losing, Yusuke and Zoem tell him the 'real reason' about their plan. He then decides to help them and becomes one whit Yusuke under the demom's blood form. Now he aims to find his whit philosopher's stone, destroy it and absorb it's power, since doing so, would make him even stronger tham he is now. After this, he plans on destroying the entire world.

-----------------------------------------­--

I know he sounds a bit too powerful, but he is the villain now after all. Also he has a weakness that will be revealed later. But for now, since he is immune to any type of alchemy... I guees he cant be defeated that easily. If you guys want to use him now it's fine. Hope you guys liked the Evil Yoshimo
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Character sheet for evil Yoshimo Name: Yoshimo Tagashi Age: 17 Age became a state alchemis
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinqueen said…
Who's turn is it to post?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onix11 said…
idk
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LinkKinuzuma13 said…
There aren't any turns. Just go you guys. I think someone other than me should go... I'v been posting a lot with my new character.
I think some kinda fight scene needs to happen, bringing Emily and everyone to Zoem and Pride. I'm out of idea for a fight scene, but I can try and write something getting ready for it.
That'd be good. :)
Evony and Malachi make their way to find the gang. Evony giggles as she jumps from tree branch, to tree branch. Singing to herself "Oh we're gonna get them, yes siree. We're gonna get them, la da de. We're gonna beat them, hehehe. Ooooh I hope we hear them scream." Malachi sighs and shakes his head. "Will you please, be, quiet." Evony hangs up sidedown by her legs. "Oh, you're no fun Mally." Malachi rolls his eyes and keeps on walking. Evony swings off the tree branch and skips next to him. "I think I'm gonna give Ponytails, a little heads up. Hehehe, a little greeting." Malachi raises an eyebrow "Are you sure that's a good idea? Shouldn't we, you know, have a surprize attack?" Evony grins and winks "But, where's the fun in that?"

------------

Daniel, Ash, Emily, and Joey make there way threw the forest. Joey looks at Emily, seeing that she was clearly in pain. "Emily, hey, you ok?" Emily weakly smiles and nods "Yeah....I...I'm fine...just a little head ace." which was a total lie, her head has been in serious pain ever since that night Evony talked to her. She was now actually having trouble even seeing from the pain. Joey gives her a worried look, but finally turns away. After a few minutes, Emily suddenly cries out in pain, falling to the ground and gripping her head. Hehehehe! Time to play Ponytails, the funs about to begin. Joey kneels down holding onto his sister "Emily?! Emily, what's wrong?! Come on, talk to me!" Emily looks up at him, wincing in pain, voice barely above a whisper. "T-They're coming.....they're coming"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ElricLuv said…
Hey guys. I'm back.
heart
O_O ElricLuv!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YYY­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

I'm so glad you're back!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D We were all so worried about you!! How are you doing??? Are you not sick anymore??? Will you be okay???

big smile
ELRIC LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUV­

Damn you scared the shit out of me when you told me you were gravely ill. Thank God you're ok. Welcome back! Damn I'm so happy right now!!!!!!:)))))))))
cool
Mary Beth stood suddenly, swiping her blade at Seth, who jumped back. His reflexes were still surprisingly good for someone who had been cut down only minutes before. He jumped forward again, lunging and attempting to catch her off guard. He slashed with his bloodied dagger, his yes glowing with hatred. Mary Beth ducked and thrust her blade forward, catching his side. Seth flinched and spun around to her side, and stopped at her back. He spewed smoke from his mouth, making it a one on one fight. Mary Beth smiled and allowed Fog to spill in rolls from underneath her coat. She kept her hand free as she used her shock alchemy. The blade glowed in the dim smoke as Seth barreled forward and shouted. Mary Beth lifted her hand to reveal a stone, pure white. The stone suddenly burst with power, white tendrils of energy protruding from the fog. They wrapped around her body, glowing even brighter. the tendrils wrapped tightly around her, compressing until the light died down and there she was.

Her new appearance was shocking. Her hair was shining, the tips tinted white, and streaks of black complimented it's still dark brown base color. Her cloak was now a bright white and her pants solid black. The arm guards were now a metallic gold and the fabric underneath a light grey. Her eyes looked like hey weren't even there, they were a very light turquoise color. She hovered just above the ground as Seth stumbled back, unable to make sense of anything.

"Eat this!" she screeched as she hurled a large wave of light at Seth. He scrambled to his feet and rolled out of the way as the light cut through the buildings and surrounding cement. He stood, his knees trembling as he faced the godly form. Mary Beth let her feet touch the ground, the glow still surrounding her body. Seth stood, realizing just what kind of danger he was in.

"You're...so much different from the last time we met." he said, his voice shaking. "You've changed..." Mary Beth scoffed at his words.

"No duh, genius." She held the stone tightly in her palm, creating an imprint in her hand. "I'll end you...I'll end you very quickly, Seth." She sucked in air, ready to show them her new Alchemy, when a white shape flashed in front of her, knocking her off balance.

{Play Music}

She let loose a cry, that suddenly echoed across the buildings and reverberated around the area. The sheer volume made all others drop to their knees.

Jacob appeared between the two of them, his wings reflecting every ounce of light that was emanating from Mary Beth's body. "Now now. No need to hurt an ally."

Mary Beth picked herself up again, staring at Jacob. "You..." She stood, taking in another breath, and screeched at the top of her lungs. The echo that came forth was ear-shattering, Even Jacob covered his ears.

"Stay outta my way, Laundum!" she called back as she raced past, her blade was now glowing with Golden lightning, the sword underneath barely visible. Seth cowered in his corner as Mary Beth lunged at him, her eyes full of purpose. The blade suddenly stopped, a hand had appeared on her arm. Mary Beth rounded on Jacob and landed a solid knee to his face.

Jacob recoiled and drew his greatsword.

"So this is what you were talking about when you said "wanted by all the world"!" he shouted. He took off, his wings propelling him into the air. Mary Beth followed his movements as he came down on her, his blade glinting in the rain.

"Don't screw with me!" She shouted as she raised her blade to the sky to intercept Jacob. Their blades clashed, the electricity that passed between them arced in every direction. Seth screamed and raced inside, the door slamming behind him.

Mary Beth glanced behind her, her anger suddenly peaking as she saw her target get away. Jacob took her momentary distraction and grabbed her arm. H flung her over his shoulder and she came in contact with the cement. A crater formed where she had landed, her body ragged in the middle of it. She opened her eyes and glared at Jacob, her ferocity getting even more intense. She launched a barrage of thrusts and slashes with her blade, the lightning becoming brighter. Jacob sidestepped, his blade narrowly missing her side. She stumbled forward, and Jacob seized her from the back, his free hand balling her shirt in his fist. He thrust his blade forward with all his might, and as it made contact with her back, she let out a silent cry, her mouth open wide, her eyes darting from left to right in shock. The blood loss came rapidly, her chest clotting with slimy blood. Jacob removed his blade forcefully, bringing with him a trail of blood. Mary Beth dropped to the ground, her arms not wanting to help her up. She tried in desperation to get up, but she could not.

Jacob turned to walk away, his blade still dripping with her blood. Suddenly, Mason appeared behind him, Mary Beth in his arms. Her blood ran down his cloak and down his arms. "No need to make it that convincing, Jacob."

Jacob turned. "It was the only way to make it look believable." he said as the men dispersed. :I had to actually stab her to make them think that I'm on their side."

But you're not!" Mason shouted. "Not by a long shot! You could have warned her! All she was trying to do was save me. There was no need to go that far..."

Jacob turned away, his face full of agony. "She's my friend Mason, she already knew that would happen. She told me earlier, when she first appeared here in central. She told me to do this. Don't think she would have let me. She's a feisty one, and a lot better fighter than that."

Mason snorted. "Well, whatever. We need to get her help, and fast."

Jacob nodded. "Let's find the others. I'll bet they're still in that forest. Mason smiled, and, with Mary Beth's lifeless form, ran as hard and fast as they could towards the woods.
smile
Yay really cool post Link!Loved it!
"What!?" shouted Joey. Daniel ready himself. Trough the fog that was engulfing the forest Malachi and Evony appeared. "Hey Ponytails! I told you I was coming. And guess what? I brought you a friend..." she says as she points to Malachi. "Damn what do you guys want from her!?" shouts Joey angrily. "Well it's not me or Zoem who wants anything whit her AND you... It's someone else..." "We dont have time for this shit. We need to get to Zoem and YOU WONT STOP US!" shouts Daniel who goes for an attack against Evony, however, Malachi kicks his face, sending him away. He falls whit his back on the ground. "Why are you being so mad about it?" says Evony as she goes trough his mind. "Oh... You want to get to Zoem and kill him before Yoshimo does... After all you know his little secret dont you?" Daniel begins screaming. Emily tries to get up but the pain in her head is so big that she cant even move. "What about it!? He's our friend. We are going to stop you guys from using him!" shouts Ash. Evony begins laughing together whit Malachi. "What are you laughing about!?" says Daniel. "Your friend already came to us... And he is one of us now... He merged whit his evil self and became the most powerful being in the world." said Malachi. Everyone's eyes go wild. They couldnt believe what they heard. "Actually he is going to meet Mason right now."

-----------------------------------------­---­---­--

Mason, holding Mary Beth, had reached the forest whit Jacob. However they see a figure in their front. Mason stops, putting Mary gently on the ground. He asks for Jacob to stay whit her. He goes forward. The fog envolving the figure's body slowly dissapears as he gets closer. He then views clearly a man in black light armor whit some red details. Long brown hair, almost touching the ground. He couldnt recoginze the man until he turned to him. It was his best friend. "Yoshi! Damn I tough you were captured by the military too! What happened?" As he gets closer, to hug his friend a misteryous force thorws him at a tree. Mason barely gets up again. "Mason, Mason...Just as naive as always." "Yusuke? I should had know" "Actually Im more than just Yusuke and Yoshimo... Im... God." Mason snorts. "God? Who are you to think you could be someone like him?" "Im Yoshimo on his most poweful form... Im so powerful, no one in the world can beat me... Not even your friend called...Mary Beth." Mason suddenly gets serious reaching for his sword. "How do you know about her?" "I know everything about you... Im your best friend remember?" "Shut the fuck up!!! You're not Yoshi!!!!!!" He claps his hands making the blue lightning engulf his body. He goes to attack just as a shield made of dark energy appears. He clashes his sword against it, Yoshimo not moving a single finger. He simply stands there, having fun on Mason's struggle. "Take this!" Mason's lightining then suddenly becomes white. "The whit philosophers stone power? That should be interesting." Mason then whit just a swing destroys the dark shield. As he goes for an attack his sword clashes against Yoshimo's cheek. However nothing happens. "Still weak." Yoshimo then puts a single finger on the sword. He then creates a black lightining aura that engulfs his body and electrocutes Mason who falls down. "Actually for now, I can just copy the type of alchemy of my rival in battle, and during the battle time... But whit my whit philosopher's stone, I would be able to use ALL kinds of alchemy regard of seeing it or not." "This was Yoshimo's ability dumbass..." says Mason as he attempts to get up. "I am Yoshimo..." Mason then feels his hand moving on it's own until it gos to the same height as his head.. Yoshimo then makes the high five that only him and Mason knew. Mason's eye go wild. "NO YOU CANT BE HIM!!!!!" "Do you remember that day the wolf attacked you? We were playing hide and seek werent we? If it wasnt for me, you would be dead... You should be glad I saved your life." He just keeps telling stories, only him Mason and his sister knew about. Mason goes crazy. "NO, YOSHI ISNT EVIL, HE WOULD NEVER BE LIKE YOU!" "Do you want to know what happened? I gave myself to the demom's blood and became one under it's power. So, yes Im the one person who you grew whit... Let me tellyou why I did this."

SOME MINUTES LATER

Mason looks at Yoshimo. "Human arent particles!" "They are, in the way I view then... You see, you also have the potential to become one under Malachi, and be my right arm. Be my best soldier in the fight for world cleanse. You see, everyone who has a dark half, and is good, can become neutral... You, Daniel, Emily... You are all choosen ones, to work under my command... Under God command!" Yoshimo jumps back just as he realizes that a very powerful wing was coming trough the sky against him. Jacob then fall to the ground, up on his feet. "Yoshimo Tagashi... I never expected this from you... I heard everything you just said. It has nothing to do whit whatI heard from you... a sweet person... And God? Dont make me laugh. You're a demom. LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR BEST FRIEND!" "Yes yes I know I gave myself to my blood... But that cant hide everything any of you ever did in your life." Mason gets up. "You... cant be Yoshi... you just... cant... They... killed my sister... they killed your family... HOW COULD YOU BECOME ONE WHIT THEM!!!!?"

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

There you go. Hope you guys liked it!
laugh
That was a sweet post Leleu! I loved that one! I love how you said, "Not even Mary Beth can beat me..." That was just crazy! I'll have something up in the next few hours!
cool
Mason looked on in disgust. "Why?! WHY YOSHIMO!!??" Yoshimo merely stood there, his dark shield returning. Mason slashed at it again, shattering it.

Yoshimo sighed. "I already told you, you fool." he said, as if talking to a child. He flashed in and out of focus as Mason used his alchemy. The azure bolts of lightning prematurely fired at Yoshi, creating a smokey haze as they dissipated. Suddenly a grayish fog swirled around their feet, creating a sheen of camouflage. They both turned to see Mary Beth, standing upright and with her hand on her coat. In her hand she held the Golden Ninja-to that Mason always used.

[Play Music]

She rushed forward, vanishing in the fog. Yoshi put his guard up, suddenly feeling cautious. She reappeared in many different places, suddenly appearing at Yoshi's side. She landed a single glancing blow to his armor, slashing it wide. He swatted her aside with the back of his hand, knocking her into a tree. She flipped in mid-air, and kicked off the tree with expert timing. Yoshi stood at the ready, waiting for her to use her Alchemy. But she never did. As Yoshi readied his own sword, she merely passed over his shoulder, and slashed from behind him as she passed. He leaped forward and out of her reach, his eyes narrowing.

"What the hell. You didn't use your alchemy... Why not?" Yoshi asked, his voice tightening with slight worry. Mary Beth stood, seeming very different than before. Her eyes were solid now, no angry glares and no sadistic yelling. Her eye perked up, suddenly and she smiled slightly.

"You seem a bit surprised by that." she said. Mary Beth adjusted her posture, stumbling a bit from the blood loss. "Boy am I lucky that Jacob knows healing, or I'd be dead..."

Jacob turned to her, his face falling. "You need to remember that if you push yourself too hard, you'll re-open the wound if you get hit again. Not to mention the possibility of him running you through again..." his face fell again, his eyes clouded by shadows.

Mary Beth smiled wide, suddenly feeling warm. "If that does happen, I won't die. I promised after we go to your friends that I would help them." And with that, she vanished again. Yoshi out his guard back up and he vanished as well, using her alchemy. They clashed again and again, each one getting thrown back several times due to the sheer ferocity.

"Damn girl!" Yoshi shouted. He clasped his hands and shimmering wings appeared behind him, pushing the Fog away and into the forest. He was mimicking Jacob's alchemy. Mary Beth screeched, the sound bouncing off the trees surrounding them, her scream caught in everyone's ears. Yoshi put his hands to his ears as he dropped his blade into the fog that swirled at his feet. Mary Beth withdrew her scream, sucking it in, and raced for Yoshimo, her blade sparking, but only the instant before she hit him, the armor dissipating under the pressure of the blow. Yoshi turned his eyes toward her, but the alchemy was gone.

"What are you doing? I felt that jolt just now! That was your Shockblade Alchemy! How is it that it's gone already?!" Yoshi shouted, picking up his blade from under the layer of thin fog.

Mary Beth raised her blade, to eye level. "Mason told me about you, and your ability. Or more specifically, Yusuke's original ability. So I figured, If you can't see me use it, then you can't copy me!"

Yoshimo rose to his feet, and rushed forward, catching Mary Beth in the side, a red haze spraying after him, the wound causing new pain to course up her body. She suddenly felt the blood harden around the wound, the blood stopping. Mary Beth looked in Amazement, as Yoshimo stopped, his hand on his head as though he was suffering from a migraine. He keeled, and looked toward Mary Beth, his eyes no longer purple, but a soft brown.

"G-get out of here!" he warned. "This...is the real me... the real Yoshi..." He keeled again, thrashing for control of his own body.

Mary Beth pointed at Yoshimo, it all suddenly became clear to her. "I get it! that's Yoshi, and Yusuke is trying to take him over again! He's trying to re-merge with him!"

Yoshi nodded and made a choking noise. "Run... get out of here!! Quickly!" he shouted, doubling over as They fought for control of his body. Mary Beth looked at her side, and wondered whose alchemy that could have been. Mason grabbed her arm, and pulled her along, but an arm shot out of the darkness, catching her side and pulling her into the shadows.

The second hand covered her mouth as she screamed, and put a knife to her throat. "You speak out of turn, and I kill you." the rather girl-ish voice said in her ear. Mary Beth flipped her hand out of the girls grip and spun away from her, drawing the Ninja-to.

"Who are you...?" Mary Beth asked, sensing Yoshimo's presence behind her, he wasn't far off, and he would kill her if she didn't get away. The girl stepped out of the shadows, and Mary Beth nearly screamed in shock. The girl looked exactly like herself, only every thing about her was black. Her skin was a pale gray color, and her hair was glistening black. Her cloak and arm guards looked as though they were made of obsidian, and her eyes looked like Cobalt.

"My name is Maria. I am you, you are me. we are one."
Evony walks over to Emily and smiles. "Awww, hurting are we? The pain finally made you crack" Joey growls "You bitch!" before he could get to her, Malachi kicked him in the gut, sending him flying. Emily chokes "J-Joey!" Malachi grins "Nope, you're staying here. Let the girls talk, us boys can have some fun here." Emily tries to stand up, body shaking with pain. "Leave...my friends...alone." ice mist foruming around her hands. Evony giggles "No use doing that, it's not going to help" Evony grins, Emily soon falls over screaming, waves of pain stabbing threw her. Evony walks over and holds Emily up by her hair. "What did I tell you? If you don't learn to control your mind, you will end up killing yourself. If you would except that you have this power and learn to use it, you can even lock me out of your mind. Talk to people far away without hurting them." Emily looks up at her, taking long gasps of air between words "But....you told me....it hurts people." Evony laughs "Yes, yes it does...if YOU want it to. If you can control the power, you use it how you want. If I wanted to I could have been talking to you, without causing you pain. But, I got more fun doing it." Daniel and Joey glares at Evony, but Malachi blocks their way to her. Emily stairs at her "Why....why are you telling me this? Why....why would you want to make me stronger?" Evony grins "Because, if you're more of a fight, more fun for me."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ElricLuv said…
heart
Hi again everybody. I was in the hospital for a while, as most of you know. They found a cancerous tumor on my breast. They removed it before it got serious. So I'm okay for now, but they are still watching to make sure it doesn't come back. Thank you for all the prayers. I love you all. I'm not sure when I can post. But, my sister, StarsGoBlue, was working on an article in the Writing Club. So if you guys want to give it a read, she would love that. It's called "God's Lost Child."
Thanks again everybody. If you could bring Charlotte back into the whole scheme of things, that would be great. Thank you. <3
heart
We will do our best! Charlotte is still there, With Carmen and Zoem, she was absorbed into Carmen, am i right? I will do my best to include her in my next post! I love ya! Great to have you back!
smile
Mary Beth look in amazement and terror at her own dark self. "Let her go." said Maria. The misteryous form, revealing to be Zoem. As she falls on the ground, she notices that the scream had stopped. As she looks back Yoshimo is up on his feet again. When he turns to her, he is purple eyed once more. "You know, my good self wastrying to split into two again... He knew he didnt had a choice but... It was jsut for you all to run away... Unfortunately Zoem was here... So sad he couldnt save you guys..." "ZOEM!!!" Mason trying to attack Zoem, is bruptally interrupted by Yoshimo. "Hey hey, no need to use violence..." He grabs Mason by his throat and tossed him at the ground, blood coming out from his mouth. "You see, that's why I need the white philosopher's stone... By using it, I'll become so powerful that my good half will never be able to try to undue the merging..." He then looks at Mary Beth. He goes to her.She looks at him whit tired eyes. "You see, you gave me quite a troublesome fight back there... But even so you couldnt beat me... I wasnt even using my full power you see." Mary look in amazement. Was Yoshimo so strong under the demom blood, that he coulddefeat her whit only half his power? She couldnt believe that a boy who was he weakest alchemist in all country, could become more powerful than her. "Yoshimo, go to Mustang's base and recover your white stone. I'll take care of them." Yoshimo turned angryli at Zoem. "Who are you to give me orders!? Remember Im 3 times more powerful than you!!! Know your place!" Zoem also gets mad but knowing he cant fight such power he decides to let him go.Yoshimo dissapear in the fog. "You know Yoshimo is quite a guy... And you for being able to fight head-to-head whit him... It's incredible, even tough he didnt used the full extent of his power..." Zoem looks at Maria "I'll take care of the boys.You can have a talk whit yourself..." Maria gigles as Zoem leaves them alone. "Now then... What are we going to talk about?"

---------------------------

There you go. By the way, loved your post Link! You represented Yoshimo really well! And their fight was awesome!
heart
ElricLuv! I couldhad posted Charlotte in my post,but your postonly appeared when I posted mine! Anyway it's nice to have you back! I'll do my best to post your character on my next post as well!
I'd like to post next. Ill get something in by tonight.
cool
Mary Beth turned away from Zoem, facing Maria, her eyes flashing with hatred. Maria giggled, and eventually began to laugh uncontrollably. Mary Beth just glared at her, her eyes suddenly turning a deep cobalt.

"You're looking at me funny." Maria said, suddenly calming down. She raised her hand, and opened it, palm facing the sky. In her hand was a dark swirling crystal, the inside almost like storm clouds. The Black Philosopher's stone. Her fingers closed around it once more, her face becoming smug. "This is the source of my power. And it seems, that even in the short amount of time that you've had it, you've become quite adept at using your own."

Mary Beth held up her hand, she opened her fingers spreading them to reveal her stone, a pure white sphere, resting between her index and middle fingers. "This, you mean?" Maria smirked and held out her hand.

"If you could give that to me, for only a moment, I could make it more powerful..." Maria suddenly lunged forward, reaching for the stone. Mary Beth backed up, raising her knee to Maria's stomach, making solid contact.

"You get the hell away from me." Mary Beth said, disgusted. Maria raised her head, smiling devilishly.

"Fine then... you want me to stay away, I'll go. After we talk, that is." she said, her voice slightly pained from the impact to her stomach. She stood upright, her smile growing wider.

Mary Beth watched silently as one more figure emerged from the shadows. The girl had pale gray skin, like Maria did, but her sleek Black hair stopped at her shoulders, and her robes were ripped in various places. Her deep black eyes bored into Mary Beth as she approached, her staff stretched both in front and behind her, both ends pointed and glinting mercilessly. Her wrists curled as she clenched her fists, staring Mary Beth in the eye. Mary Beth didn't so much as flinch.

Maria waved her hand in front of her face, smiling still as her companion joined her. "Mary Beth, meet Carmen! My companion, and your enemy! Believe me, you do not want to be on her bad side." Carmen rolled her eyes and leaned against the trunk of the tree next to her. Mary Beth returned her attention to Maria, who continued to smile sadistically.

"How were you made? You followers of Zoem and Yoshimo, you're made from hatred correct...? So how was it that you were created...?" Mary Beth asked, adopting a rather relaxed nature. She rested on the tree behind her, sliding to the ground when she felt her back begin to sting.

Maria became serious again, and then began to explain things to Mary Beth. "This stone, which is the source of my power, was created all those years ago, I believe on March 14th, correct? The night you're family was killed, relatives and all." Mary Beth furrowed her brow, her eyes becoming clouded as she glared at Maria. Carmen put one brow up, looking cautiously at the girl shrunk by the tree.

"What has that night got to do with anything?!" she shouted suddenly, standing tall. "All that did was give me a giant emotional scar and PTSD. It shouldn't have created you."

Maria frowned, her eyes becoming rather sharp and focused. "No, that night alone did not create me. But, during your sleep that night, the very night of the event, A certain person extracted the essence of your hatred and from it created the Black Philosopher's stone that I now hold with me. And that person was Zoem."

Mary Beth suddenly felt like throwing up, she became dizzy and disoriented, stumbling around. Carmen smirked, her eyes glinting as Mary Beth fell to her knees. She began to breathe heavily, her heart twisting in her chest. She had just been dealt a glancing emotional blow.

[Play Music]

Maria bent down to pat May Beth on the head. "There there, little girl. I can make all this pain go away. If you do us a favor, and if you give me the stone, i can help you. I can-" Suddenly a hand tightened it's grip on Maria's wrist, threatening to break her forearm.

"Get your hands off me...you filth." She rose, bending Maria's wrist back while she glared fiercely at her. "Don't try to make me do anything. If you are made of my hatred, Then I don't want you touching me. If you are made of my hatred, then I want you to die!" Mary Beth screeched, pulling out her Ninja-to, and Lightning began to course through the golden blade, the Golden bolts shimmering with a heavenly light. She drove the blade forward and into Maria's body, the jolt of the electricity sending spasms through her body. But as the blood ran from the corners of her mouth, she only smiled and laughed.

Mary Beth suddenly felt a huge pressure, her body constricting around a single point. She felt the blood before anything else. She pulled the blade out of Maria's body, and surveyed her own. The blood ran down the front of her Black shirt, the deep red showing up on the white trim of the edges. It dripped and streamed off her shirt and into the dirt, her eyes still wide. She looked forward, unable to speak.

Maria stood up, seeming to be perfectly fine. "One drawback for you, is that If I die, you die as well. But it also works the other way around. If you die, I die as well. But the thing is, I'm harder to kill. If i manage to keep this stone intact, I can still live while you die. Sayonara! Say hi to the others. if you ever see them again!" she shouted over her shoulder.

Damn it...she took my stone... Mary Beth thought. She suddenly felt a presence in her pocket. Knowing it was the stone, she smirked a bit. That's right...I forgot. This stone returns to the owner unless the owner is dead. She tucked the stone deeper into her pocket and stood shakily, covering the wound with her hand. Now she really was in trouble. She leaned against a tree for support, breathing heavily. She looked ahead, seeing Carmen.

"Here." she said, tossing a roll of gauze. "Stop the bleeding. Mary Beth caught the gauze and stared in astonishment as Carmen disappeared into the trees. Mary Beth sighed and took off her shirt to begin wrapping the gauze around her body(she has a bra on you pervs >_>). She painfully pulled her shirt back on after a few minutes of wrapping, and wrapped her cloak around her body, her arm guards still on her forearms, glinting in the twilight. She made her way to the edge of the forest, seeing Mason and Jacob. She watched as Zoem and Yoshimo left the scene. they rushed over to her side, seeing the fresh blood, and picked her up. Mason looked on, worry glazing over his features as he and Jacob made their way back to their friends,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना suukifox said…
name: autumn dasher
bio: both parents died when she is 12 yrs old and no sibligs
auto mail: unknown
crush/dating: single
type of alchemy use: nature alchemy
descripition: she has 2 purposely made scars on her hands. fire circle on her right and ice on her left,its so that she does not have 2 recreate the fire and ice transmutation every time.
special powers/abilitys: can produce fire and ice and combine them 2gether 2 create lightning

name: autumn dasher age: 17 bio: both parents died when she is 12 yrs old and no sibligs auto mail
big smile
Welcome Aboard! :D ^^ It's great to have a new face around here!
smile
thx and i hope everybody is happy 2 meet a new friend :D
cool
As Mason and Jacob carried their near lifeless friend, they walked in silence. The body of their friend was now cold and she was closer to death than she had been before. They stopped to rest, setting her down gently by a tree. Mary Beth felt the cold ground beneath her, the leaves cracking underneath her body. Mason sat next to her, his body serving as a windbreaker and a source of warmth for her. She curled up, pulling her coat tighter around herself. Jacob sat across from Mason, Mary Beth saw through her narrowed eyes, playing with the ring on the end of his sword hilt. Mason sat, fumbling with his coat, shivering as the wind picked up. Mary Beth closed hr eyes for a second, wishing she could fall asleep. But she couldn't, not in that weather. The cold was nipping at her, the cloak not keeping out the chill. Suddenly, they all heard footsteps.

Someone was running through the forest. Mason and Jacob stood up, each drawing their sword. "Whose there?!" they shouted in unison.

Then a girl burst through the trees, long auburn hair and a light purple top. Her pants were a faded green with blue wrappings around her thighs. Her boots were a deep black, with light gray toes and buckles. She wore two gloves, one red and the other blue. Her eyes, a light blue, scanned the ragged group of three. Her throat tightened as she was about to speak, but Mason cut her off.

"Who are you!?" he shouted, taking a single step forward. Jacob followed his lead, hefting his greatsword to eye level. The girl raised her hands, making a gesture for peace.

"Now now! I'm a good guy!" she said, taking a step back. "I was sent here to find you."

Mason recoiled. "By Zoem?! By Yoshi?!" the girl cocked her head, unaware of what those names meant.

"Who are you talking about?" she said, letting her hands drop to her sides. Her eyes became harder as she looked over the three of them individually. She saw Mason, and snorted. Jacob, she did the same thing. But when she laid eyes on Mary Beth's pitiful form, she frowned.

"What are you looking at?" Mary Beth said, trying to get up. She grunted as she sat up against the tree, her body screaming in protest. She scaled the girl, narrowing her eyes. The girl stepped forward, walking right past Mason and Jacob. hey shouted at her, unwilling to cut her down without reason, as she knelt by Mary Beth. The girl stared at her for a moment before standing again.

"My name is Autumn Dasher. I was sent here by your Father, Edward Elric." she said casually, looking at Mason. Mason's jaw dropped,his eyes suddenly becoming sad like a childs.

"My father....?" Mason whispered, dumbfounded. "He sent you!?" Mary Beth's jaw dropped, her eyes suddenly open wide, and the gasp she stifled made her gag. She bent forward, coughing the blood that had pooled in her lungs. Jacob rushed to her side, putting his sword down as he checked for a steady pulse and regular breathing.

Autumn looked back at Mason. "I can help her, you know." Mason pulled himself together, shaking his head and adopting a more serious posture.

"Than will you?" he asked. "If my father sent you, then you know him personally. Please, consider this a favor to him. Or me. If you help, I owe you one..." Autumn shook her head. She opened her eyes, looking back At Mary Beth, who now sat in silence, her mouth hanging open slightly to allow for the rediculas amount of blood to flow out of her mouth.

"She is your problem. I can help, but I don't have time. I need to lead you to a place where all of you will meet back up again. He sent me to find them first, so they should still be in the same spot. Let's go." she commanded, stomping off into the trees. Mason shook his head and motioned for Jacob to follow as he disappeared into the trees. Jacob piggybacked Mary Beth and as he sighed, followed into the foggy treeline as the light of the sunset faded behind him.
big smile
Hey suukifox welcome! I'm really happy that a new face joined us! I always like when I meet a new friend!
autumn and the others followed until they came 2 the place where edwrad is. autumn: "i have found them edward and ur daughter needs ur help", and she points 2 the others who came in2 view and walking close 2 autumn and stoppped and looked at edward.

edward: "its not safe out here so come inside all of u and autumn good job of finding them." and smiled at autumn and the others and began 2 walk inside of a building

autumn:" well u heard him lets go get Mary Beth healed", followed edward inside.

(thx and its nice 2 meet u Leleu2)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Man-of-Arcane said…
hello there. it truely is nice to see someone new. i play jacob, everyone's favorite torcured chimera.
laugh
Lol, Arcane. Are you playing "invisible" again?
hello 2 all and i have 2 go so see u guys next time
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Man-of-Arcane said…
no, just usin my psp.
I seee....... Hmmm. Jk, Arcane. :P
Yoshimo comes out of the forest. He then looks at the south headquarters. "Here is where Mustang is...He and my philosophers stone. Whit it, I'll be invincible..." He goes forward. A soldier then suddenly realizes who that is. He points a gun at his face. "You stop right there! If you move I'll shoot you!" "Are you even capable of?" "You... you murderer! Of course I can!" The man is suddenly interrupted as his neck is sliced by Yoshimo's sword. The man falls on the ground bleeding to death. Alarms begin to sound. Yoshimo just gigles as he keeps going forward.

-------------------------------

"Mustang sir! Yoshimo just came looking for this stone you have!!" "So the time has come... I'll kill him, for everything he destroyed." Riza who is in the prison begins hearing the alarm sounds. She hear a soldier screaming about an outcast attacking then. "Its... Yoshi?"

-----------------------------------------­---­

All soldiers and alchemists perish at his power. No one can defeat him. He then notices a big ball of fire. But this one wasnt from Mustang. It was from Peter the Sun alchemist. He dodges the ball that melts everything in it's path. "So we meet again demom... This time you are... A bit different..." "Stronger you mean?" Peter goes to kill Yoshimo. However Yoshimo dodges and a hand made of dark energy is then created. It grabs Peter. "Dammit... What... is this?" "You will make me more stronger... You will become a part of me... Fell prestigious,as you'll become dark energy for the God of the new world." Peter begin feeling tired. When he is almost out of energy another fireball, this time Mustang's comes at him. He feels forced to dodge it, and by doing so,release his dark energy from Peter who falls on the ground. Desmond appears and make the earth cover Yoshimo's body imprisoning him. Mustang still on a wheelchair comes closer. "You murderer... YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" He screams at Yoshimo. His hatred over Yoshimo was brutal. He just gigles just gigles again. "Why are you so mad?I'm just cleaning the world. You see, ants like you and those in central doesnt deserve to live in my new world..." "How you dare saying something like this?!!!! You're nothing more than a murderer!!!" He then notices that Desmond's earth prison begins to melt. Yoshimo copied the fire alchemy of Peter. "You see for now I can just copy types of alchemy of my rivals in battle. But whit this stone I'll be able to use any type of alchemy." Seth appears behind him and tries to kill him whit a dagger. Yoshimo creates a field of darkness that deflects the blow, then a big and massive amount of dark energy comes out of his body, punching Seth who is sent flying. However Desmond claps his hands, and creates an earthbed to protect Seth in the fall. Collin and Nallwin appears. "It seems it's one against six. Come on guys this isnt fair..." says Yoshimo whit a fake smile on his mouth. He then appears in front of Mustang creating a dark aura around then. Seth along whit the other alchemists trie to break it, but they cant. "Let's make this a one on one battle... Shall we?" Mustang looks at Yoshimo whit hatred in his eyes. "You were the best candidate to become the new leader of this country... How could someone like you, full of morals, go so low?!!!" "Some choices have to be made for the future... Im actually being labeled as a murderer which Im not... Im just God who came to clean everything, and create a world of peace." Mustangs then tries to clap his fingers but when he does, Yoshimo holds his hand. "No fire balls on my face. Now give me my stone." "Never!! I'll die before I surrender it to you!!!" "By the way were is Riza? I didnt saw her..." "She ws taken as a prisoner since she was clearly helping you!!" "Well she was actually helping me, yes, I'll not denie it... But lets face it... It wasnt me she was helping but just a part of me." He then throws Mustang at the ground. He tries to get back up, screaming as he does, but he cant. "You became an paraplegic, and yet, you think you have a chance of beating me? So much pride on you Mustang." He goes and begins kicking Mustang, who is defenseless on the ground. "We need to do something!" says Peter. "We cant. This wall is so resistant! What is this made of anyway? It doesnt fell like anything I know... It doenst even feel like alchemy." says Seth. While Yoshimo keeps stomping on Mustang, the white phislosphers stone, falls from his pocket. "There it is" He reaches for it. As he grabs it he makes a bit of pressure on it and it breaks. It's essence wich is white appears in his hand. He then breath the essence of the stone which becomes purple bit by bit. As he does an purple light engulfs him, the wall of darkness desmaterializes in the air. "What is this?!" says Collin, Nallwin just as alway showing hiis toughs trough expressions. As the light dissapears,Yoshimo reappears.He begins laughing bit by bit,until he becomes histerycal.

[PLAY MUSIC] (decided to use some musics like you guys do!)

"HERE I AM AT MY FULL POWER NOW! KNEEL BEFORE THE ONE WHO WILL DESTROY AND ELIMINATE YOU ALL! KNEEL TO GOD!! THE END OF THE WORLD HAS COME!" some soldiers who were there watching the scene tries to run. However Yoshimo looks at them and just by thinking they explode. He cant control himself anymore. If before he wasnt, he was now completely taken by his blood. As all of the other alchemists comes to fight him he simply looks at them laughing. He cant destroy then, since they are more powerful than mere humans. However, he can fight them whit ease. He dodges Seth's blow. The same is cacthed on an amount of dark energy that throws him away. All the other alchemists looks in disbelief. He was simply copying all types of alchemy in the world. He toss a fireball at Peter who dodges. Yoshimo then dodges his attack also, and touches his shoulder. Peter begin to scream as he feels electriticty cross his body. As he falls on the ground Yoshimo creates an water giant snake that goes for an attack on all the other alchemists. "How is this possible? He created water out of nowhere!" said Colin to himself. The water snake fails to grab any alchemists, but it grabs some other soldiers who were paralyzed of fear. They slowly die inside the water giant snake,which dissipates after all die. "This is far beyond any of you could ever know! This is far beyond alchemy! THIS IS THE EVOLUTION OF ALCHEMY!" As he screams he creates an enormous dark aura that surrounds him. It suddenly expand, and all of the alchemists are thrown away. Seth comes back to the fight creating fog. "Fog huh? Lets see what you are made of Seth" Seth appears to attack the demonic image that was in front of him,however the same teleports behind him, kicking his back. At the same time, Seth feels dark energy inside his body.He falls to the ground trying to fight back against the energy that is killing him from the inside. Desmond then appears and grabs Yoshimo's head and tries to decompose it whit destructive alchemy. However nothing happens. He is tossed away by a dark pressure. He fall on his feet. "He cant just use any alchemy in the world, he is also immune to any of them!" "I told you, this is far beyond anything you know... Including alchemy." Desmond then feels an dagger on his back.He falls to the ground bleeding."DESMOND!!" shouts Peter. Yoshimo the simply enter on the rest of the one's minds who were still standing. He then makes then feel enormous pain. After the attack, they couldnt even move thenselves. "Dont worry. I'll finish you all whit just one attack." "Yoshi stop!" Yoshimo looks to his back, just to see Riza. "Riza!!" shouts Mustang. "Dont get closer to him! He is far more powerful than any of us here!" "Yoshi, why are you doing this? Killing innocent people? You... you're not like this!" Yoshimo gigles. "Im not the same you knew.That Yoshimo was just a tiny fragment of me. A fragment that should never had existed." "Dont talk like this! You arent this person you're making yourself into!" Yoshimo getting tired of everything he passed till now looks down and notices a piece of the bullet one of the soldiers shot at him. "This isnt you! This isnt the sweert boy who came to my home, asking for shelter! This isnt the boy I loved as a son!" "Riza stop!!" ahouts Mustang. Yoshimo whit the power of his mind makes the bullet go up to his eyes height. "You are... sttuborn... And I never tough of you as my mother anyway..." As he says so he launches the projectile at Riza's right side. The bullet penetrates her right lung and she falls down. "RIZA!!!" shouts Mustang who even bleeding, tries to get up on his feet. "I hope you have an alchemist who know a bit of healing... I didnt shot in her heart, not to kill her instantly... But if the bleeding does not stop and the projectile gets removed... She'll die..." He then vanishes leaving no traces of his presence or destination. "DAMN IT SOMEONE SAVE HER PLEASE!!!" shout Mustang who screams and cries, of not being able to stop the murderer of millions of people.

-----------------------------------

Done! Also Riza survives, and all the others alchemists incuded in the fight survives. Just did this so I can show you all how he is evil now...Hope you guys liked it... And suukifox, as you can see, I play Yoshimo. He was good in the past but after some events he became overwhelmed by his dark blood. I also know the music is a bit long for the fight but, it was the one that would best fit the moment. Hope you guys like it!
cool
[Play Music]

Mary Beth lay in the room on her own, while the others slept. Edward had smiled so lovingly, almost like she actually was his daughter. She sighed and rolled over, her wounds emanating a dull pain. She twitched and flung the covers off, her bandages reflecting the pale moonlight. She got up out of bed, her amrs sore from her fights earlier. She rubbed them each in turn, feeling cold. She pulled on her spare shirt, a pale blue tank top with her extra set of pants. She put her boots on and grabbed her arm guards. She put them on, pulling the buckles tight. She trudged outside, placing one hand on her abdominal automail. She stood quietly for merely a second before continuing down the path, and veering to the side. She found a comfortable tree and lay underneath it, the humid air doing wonders for her cold skin. She sighed again, looking at the full moon as it rose high in the sky. She noticed a small flash of purple light. She sat bolt upright as it came again. She stood, her back-up boots slightly more comfortable than her normal garb. She raced down the pathway, making her way toward the still occurring flashes of light. She burst through the trees and bounded down the cement pathway, seeing the wreckage. Sh stopped dead when she saw the battle going on in the middle.

There Yoshimo was, fighting as many State Alchemists as she could count. Peter, Seth, Collin, Nallwin...all of them... She screeched and raced forward, the fight stopping. Yoshimo stood plainly, his eyes sadistic, but his expression bored. She stood between the General and Yoshi, her eyes flashing Cobalt. Yoshimo smiled.

"You don't know when to give up do you?" he said, a shadowy hand lashing out. She allowed fog to roll out from underneath her feet and clothes, the battle field suddenly disappearing. She quickly scooped up Mustang, putting him in his wheelchair and grabbed Riza. She ran, the State Alchemist following her. They had her back while she ran, back towards the woods, her hair trailing behind her. She stopped when she was around the corner, panting, and clinging tightly to Riza, who was nearly dead. She cursed Yoshimo.

She got up suddenly and kept running, circling back towards the woods, her eyes searching frantically for any sign of Yoshimo. Just then, there he wan, right in front of her, glaring.

"I believe you are meddling in God's business." he said, holding out his hand. "Come here, Mustang, so i can finish you!" His eyes adopted the sadistic look, suddenly, and a shadowy hand crashed into the earth. the ground in front of Mary Beth cracked and splintered, sending a shower of loose rocks careening towards the others. She ducked under his obscenely tall legs and raced forward, Mustang following in his fast wheelchair. The State Alchemists had him distracted back there, so Mary Beth and Mustang escaped easily with Riza.

As they came up the hill to Edwards safe house, Mary Beth dropped back and placed Riza on his lap to push him up the hill a ways. She stopped him on the last step and opened the door, both Him and Riza spilling onto the floor from exhaustion and blood loss.

Mary Beth took the steps two at a time as she raced up the stairs. She took a sharp left turn and burst into the room where everybody had crowded for safety. "You guys... get down here quick."
Really nice post Link! So just as you guys know, Yoshimo still looks human, the dark hand just comes out of his body, representing the 'part' of the demom that lives inside of him, thats all. So his appearance is the same as the image I placed in his new bio, it changed nothing after grabing the white stone essence. Again, really nice post Link! Loved it!
ill try to get something up tonight. Got overwhelmed by school yesterday.
Fine by me.
hello 2 everybody and im happy 2 make new friends
autumn was up and trying 2 go back 2 sleep but something was bothering her and got up out of bed. went 2 her closet 2 get dressed and walks out of her room.

autumn: -thinks 2 herself- something is keeping me awake but wat!? -bumps in2 edward- edward: "hello autumn and is something wrong"and looks at autumn in a confused way.

autumn looks up at edward and say "no but something has been bothering me everytime but i dont know wat it is though", and she keeps walking away from edward and goes outside 2 get some fresh air and sits down on the steps and keeps thinking about her past.
smile
i hope u guys like my character so far X3
smile
I really like it!It's a cool character, whit time, it will become really cool!
thx leleu2 and i hope i make evry1 happy and 2 see wat autumn will do next ^_^
i hope everybody gets on here soon
Daniel and Joey are standing side by side. Their path to save Emily was blocked by Malachi. An evil smile upon his face. Daniel puts on his gauntlets and the energy from his two stones begins to flow through his tattos.

Daniel: "Joey, I think i may have a plan. But its going to require you to do as much as you can in the few strokes ill be able to give you." He shakes up his arms a bit.

Joey: He prepares his swords and get into an attacking position. "how will i know when to strike."

Daniel: He waves his left arm out in front of him and in the air around Malachi, little withe dots that are smaller than ants appear around him. Daniel then holds out his right hand and then makes a fist. The orbs explode in a flash of light blinding Malachi for a second.

Malachi: He manages to block one of Joey's attack but the next one gave him a slash across his chest. This forced him to take a few steps back. He feels the wound and looks out in anger. "That was a dirty trick you know." He charges his sword with lightning.

Daniel: He shakes his right hand. "I just pulled the moisture from the air and made homemade flash bombs o keep you distracted." Daniel has to move quickly to dodge Malachi's fingers. When they go past, Daniel notices energy at the end of his hand. Before he notices Daniel has a sword coming right at him.

Joey: Luckily, joey was able to deflect the attack in a different direction. Otherwise he could have mortally wounded Daniel. Daniel then kicks Malachi in the stomach, launching him backwards. Joey relaxes for a second. “You’re not going to make it very far in this battle without a weapon. If you can, you should create something to defend yourself with.”
Daniel: He puts both his hands out in front of him and begins to draw energy. It soon takes the shape of a spear with a large spear blade. He twirls it around and places it on his shoulder. “I’ve never been much of a sword fighter. Spears just feel better.” He charges at Malachi and begins a flurry of jabs that his opponent is able to keep up with. Joey then comes in from the left side and begins his attack. Each fighter’s movements were swift and precise. Each of them close to being cut down with one wrong move. Malachi is keeping up with both of his attackers but just barely. Even with his powers he had to keep his guard up, not really allowing him to deal a death blow. Joey goes for a powerful stab but over shot because Malachi dodged. Malachi swings his sword down to kill joey but Daniel nails the staff of his spear into his opponents stomach which stuns Malachi. Daniel then launches a kick into the spear which launches his opponent back several feet.

Joey: His breathing has become a little heavy and he has a bit of a tired look on his face. “Well, you can tell he isn’t human. I’m surprised he is able to keep up so well with the both of us.” He twirls his blades and gets back into a defensive stance.

Daniel: He places the bottom of his spear onto the ground and smiles. “Malachi is a copy of mason except more ruthless. His fighting is equally precise but is much more violent.” He prepares his spear. “Plus, from what I can tell. He has unlocked what could be considered to have mastered his alchemy for his age. So this will continue to become more difficult. Especially because he has a stone that he can us as well.”

Malachi: He stands up with anger upon his face. “You two have really pissed me off.” He twirls his blade and it is consumed by lighting. “I hope you’re ready for round two.”
autumn: -gets up and walks in2 the woods alone thinking of the bad images of her parents death-...-stops in the middle of the froest crying- why cant i save them from him..-punches the tree with her right hand and patches of ice forms and froze the entire tree- ahhh -uses her left hand and hits the tree and fire appears and burnt the tree-
srry guys but i wont b on 2morrow so i will see u wednesday
"You guys werent too much of a fight." Says Yoshimo as all of the other alchemists are in the ground exhausted from the battle, which they couldnt won. "Now then,where's Mustang by the way?" he says letting away an snort as he laughs a bit.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­-

"You guys come down here quick!" says Mary Beth. As tehy all go downstairs, Edward looks at his friends, Riza and Roy, agonizing. "Oh my God! Roy what happened!? Autumm! Autumm where are you goddammit!" Autumm just comes inside the house by a door, just to see two people agonizing in the ground. She knew who these people were, after all, they were famous. "Oh my God! Put them here please! I'll fix them!"

SOME HOURS LATER

"I did the best I could but they will need some rest. Roy is gravely hurt, some bones broken, but Riza's state is more critical than I could tough... She is slowly dying... But whitthe proper treatmen, she'll do just fine." says Autumn. "Oh thank God!" says Mary Beth as she closes her eyes. She decides that she also deservers some rest but she simply cant. She know Yoshimo willcome sooner or later... And she was the only one who could actually fight whit him head-on. It's not like the others couldnt but... She knew him better than anyone. That's because they knew eachother even before Mason did. She was his best friend before they got separated. After her parents death and Yoshimo's 'betrayal' as his foster father, Zoem, told her, they didnt had seen each other until an year before he got his license to become an state alchemist. She knew why this was happening, she knew about her friend 'true self'. She knew about his past, and she also knew she would have to fight against him... She then opened the door, to stay sharp for any sing of Yoshimo. She then notices Mason who is sitting on the ground, close to the house. He looks really sad by what she could tell. She just goes over to him. "Hey how're you doing?" she asks. Mason looks at her."How do you think I am? My best friend just became an serial killer... Everything I tough he was is now just...Gone... Like if he never existed... I try to look at him, but just looking at his eyes now... I cant see or feel that boy who came to my house when we were little. I... Cant believe he gave himself to that stupid blood of his... I feel... betrayed... He and I were supossed to figure all this together, just like we did in our childhood... However he simply leaved me alone... And worst of all is that..." He then chooke out a sob, as a tear comes down from his right eye, running slowly trough his cheek. "I dont even care about it! I just want to go back to the old days, when everything I had to do was play and eat all day, when we didnt had to care about this stupid thing!" He gives a punch at the ground. Mary looks to him shocked at what she saw and heard. He was being choked by all that was happening. "You know, you arent the only one who fells that way... I..." she is brutally interrupted by Mason. "You cant possibly understand! You dont even know him, you dont even knows what he did in his past! You dont know how it is to never be able to save your best friend!" "Dont talk to me like that! Of course I know! Im trying to help everyone too!" "No you arent! You're just trying to defeat him and get all the credits for saving the wolrd, isnt that right!? Isnt that right!" "Yoshi is my friend also!" Mason stops as he hears that. "I know him since before you did.He and I were childhood friends until... somethings happenes." Memories of that fateful and horrible night comes to her mind. The night her parents were killed. Mason satres at her in shock. "I... Im sorry... I... Didnt mean to..." "It's ok. We are both friends... We are here to help eachother right?" She says as she sits beside him. "I kinda miss old Yoshimo... He was alway like a big brother to me... But we cant let our guards down.Heis not the same as before. And Im afraid if he cant come back to what he really is... We will have to..." she stops as she looks at Mason. He cant accept that feeling, but it didnt depended on him. Edward comes out. "I heard everything... I was afraid this day would come..." "Father..." says Mason. "What she said is true. Yoshimo isnt the same you knew before... I know it's hard but we will have to fight him, not only for Amestris... But for the world... Right now he is the most powerful being in the world but, if we plan things right... We may have a chance..." Mary agrees whit Ed. They decide to go back home to sleep. Mason gets up as he follows his father. "You coming?" asked Mason. "Nope. I'll stay here for awhile..." As Mason goes inside the house she looks at the moon. After sometimes she fall asleep.

-----------THE OTHER DAY---------------------------

Autumn is still treating the wounded, Riza and Roy getting better and better. "So?" asks Ed. "They are doing just fine. They may need some more time, but they will be good." Mason then wakes up. As he dress himself, he remembers of the talk he had whit Mary last night. He knew what that 'if' meant. It meant that hey would to kill Yoshimo if they cant bring him back... Mary is sleeping as she hears a sound on the grass. She gets up only to see a dark figure at her front. "So we meet again..." says Yoshimo.

-----------------------------------------­-

There you go, hope you guys liked it!