फुल मेटल ऐल्केमिस्ट FullMetal Alchemist: Rise and Fall (Role Play)

LinkKinuzuma13 posted on Jun 04, 2011 at 05:43AM
Okay. It starts off, from where Brotherhood ends, with the picture of Ed and Winry with their kid, and Al & Mei who are grown up. This all takes place after the initial conflict of Ed and Father. When Ed and Winry have their first child, they name him Mason(thats' me :D)after their brother who is away studying. Pop!

So Here are the rules;
1.No more then three characters per user
2.No killing a character without the owners consent or approval
3.Have Fun! ;P

Okay, next is the format for char posts and stories.

Chars-Format;

Name:

Age became a state Alchemist:

Do they have auto-mail: (Yes/No)

Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:

Types of alchemy mastered: (Up to 3)

Personality:

Back-story(a.k.a. their life before the events in the RP):

Next is the story format;

There's no specific way you have to do this.

Okay! That wraps up the intro to the new forum, and have fun on it!
_, _,
. .
---- (lol)

last edited on Jun 04, 2011 at 06:18AM

फुल मेटल ऐल्केमिस्ट 573 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 573

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Mason clutched Emily's hand as they filed out though the back door to the building. They shuffled around the wall, and sprinted across the yard unseen. Mason turned to Emily, his face serious.

"You need to go around the corner, and back that way. I'll meet up with you after I've knocked out the two guards Conan posted." Mason stared into her eyes until she nodded shakily. He nodded in return, and flew around the corner, and she turned to go the back way. Mason peered around the edge, and let his eyes flicker from side to side. He darted closer, and slammed his hands into their faces. He remembered Steven fighting with his old master. Mason was shocked at the revelation, but now was not the time to worry about it. He waited at the spot for Emily to show up. She peeked around one corner until Mason saw here, and pulled her over to him. He sighed.

"I should have guessed that Another one would come for us." Mason said partially to himself.

Emily looked at him, hr eyes showing no signs of fear. "Are we going now?" Mason looked at her and nodded. He hefted his cloak, Ninja-to, and food over his shoulder, and led the way out of the hotel compound.

Sorry, It's kinda short.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leleu2 said…
smile
Yay that fight Steven vs his master... I'm reaaly anxious to know who will win!
laugh
STEVEN!!!! GO STEVEN!!! XD
Yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing Steven kcking his master ass! But, who's turn now?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinqueen said…
It's Onix's turn and then ElricLuv's turn. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onix11 said…
I don't have much to go on, but I'll try to get something up either tonight or tomorrow if that's ok.
skip me for now. I'll put something up later when i get some kind of spark.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना john17 said…
blood or sand

stven standing in a sand pit faceing down his master standing in a pool of blood. "so steven how about we settle this peacfully and u just join us."giles that is a very tempting offer but ima have to say...YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND HERES A ONE WAY TICKET THERE"(he slams he hand on the sand below his feet and a fist of sand flys at giles.he claps his hand and the blood rises shots out like a open hand and it grabs the fist.the blood gets obsorbed by the sand it and it falls to the ground.)"i know that you can only use pure minarals if itss covered in blood you have to slowly wait for it to dry to useit agine.""giles theres a down side to doing thattou lose blood to fight with. so what we going to do just sit here and have a draw?""no"giles trusts his hands in the blood and then claps them together and then flicks the blood at steven,steven then createc a thin clear wall of glas to block it.)"what was that giles..."(the droplets explode shards of glass fly every.)"damn i forgot about your blood bomb.you know what giles lets just finish this steven puts his hand on the ground and it gets covered in sand then the sand changes in to dimondand his hand sooks like a spearhead,giles dose the same and the blood turns to steel spear head they charge each other. they clash and both start walking back.giles falls to his knees blood sprays out his neck he dies. steven turns and walks tword the door sudenly he coughs up blood and he grads his chest)"oh well guess i wont be joining you mason."he vomits blood and falls over dead.
flashback:when gilens and steven clashed giles turned the very tip of his spear peirced stevens shoulder anthen he turned it to a bunch of blood bombs and they travened to his heart and exploded.

-------------------
mason walks by a rock and it suddenly splits in half
OMG, Steven died?! He was one of the coolest characters here! I wanted to see him kicking Giles ass but i didn't wanted him to die...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
crying
=O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO!­!!!­!! NOT STEVEN!!!!!! TT_TT
crying
..Oh....My.....Freakin...God...NOOO!!! T.T He can't die!!! He can't be dead!!!
?????? Well i don't have writers block anymore.
Im sorry but dont wory I still got a feew trcks up my sleve
Name robin evervine (aka ive)

Age became alchemist: 6

Automale: no

hair color: blackish blue
Eye color: shes blind
Hheight:5foot 8
weight: 126lb
types of alchemy :blood/gem

personality shes a very open person that really dosnt see the point in keeping shy or private things to her self
Background: she is the granddaughter of giles and the child hood friend of steven when sheven got kicked out she let him move in with her and eventy ualy the fell for each other and dated from age 17 to the day he died. Very little is know about her besides the type of alchemy she uses .because shes blind people always underestimate her but she an evtremly skilled hand to hand fighter she once fought 6 guys by her self .she has both giles and stevens trans mutation circles tattoed in her.
she wont be seen till stevens funirul so hurry people
big smile
Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you all, that if one of your characters fight Yusuke (Yoshimo's bad part) they cant kill him because if they do, Yoshimo will also die,and I dont want him to die. Just wanted to make sure you guys would know this. And, by the way, cool character jonh17, I really liked it! And I really want for her to avenge Steven!
laugh
thx
someone else can go ahead and post
Then I guess it's ash24trendkil's turn and then coole440's turn.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना coole440 said…
Linau stood up realizing it was dark she walked in the house feeling a bit awkward to the intrusion she couldn't hear what everyone was talking about and she didnt partiaularly care "Hello everyone.." Everyone waved every so slightly she set her jaw and jogged up the stairs iin the hallway she couldnt tell witch room she was supposed to stay in she wandered around for a bit till she found a empty room she opened the door and sat in the middle of the ground starting to draw water alchemy and fire alchemy symbols some large and some stratigicly placed in case she was in trouble "Okay well now then i guess I'm done.." Linau set up a cot and layed down soon drifting off having the same nightmare only differnt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`NIGHTMARE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~
Linau was alone she could see her own breath her legs tied in front of her and her arms chained above her "Hello my little spirt" she could hear footsteps she straiened against her restraints getting nothing but a small groan from the steel the figrue walked over to her ane put a knife to her bare stomach putting it in slightly Linau screamed in pain when the knife was all the way in Linau thought the worst was over when the man started tisting the knife making her scream and cry "STOP IT PLEASE?!" "You deserve this spirit." the man pulled out the knife leaving linau siting there three quarters of the way dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~`F­OR REAL~~~~
Linau sat up her head pounding she put her left hand on her temple twisting her index finger slightly "God damn that was fucking real."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I would just like to point out in Linau's dream she is not nakid she is wearing a ripped up shirt that shows her stomach.. Okay thats it.
Anyone going to post?
Wasnt ash going to post?
Skip him. He's taking too long.
Then I guess it's Leleu2 turn.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ash24trendkil said…
sad
Link, that's mean. Just because I can't think of anything for the RP doesn't mean I'm not trying. Go ahead and skip me, but next time at least ask.
smile
sorry but You could've at least said something though. You can still go if you want to, and you don't have to ask this time alright? Looking forward to whoever posts next. =)
Mason is walking and then suddenly a rock splits in half. "What the...?" He looks forward as he sees a familiar face. "Yoshi? Oh my God man I was so worried about you. How did you escaped?" As he gets closer his friend suddenly begins laughing. "Oh my God, humans are so foolish." Masons suddenly is attacked. He receives a punch to his face and then he fall on the ground. "Yoshi, what are you doing?!" shouted Emily as she runs to help Mason up. "Dont... I can get up on my own..." As he gets up he claps his hands and then grab his sword. the electric field surround Mason as he looks to Yoshimo whit a serious face. "What are you doing Mason?" asked Emily. "Who are you and where is Yoshi you piece of shit?!" Emily got surprised. "What are you sayng Mason?" "He is not Yoshi... I can fell it... he may look like him but he isnt him... I am sure..." "O how rude of me, i didnt introduced myself... I am Yusuke." Mason keeps staring at him whit a more serious face.Yusuke then begins to laugh. "YES YES, I WANTED TO SEE THIS FACE!!!!!!!!!" He then looks down as he keeps laughing and tears come outof his eyes. "I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLELIFE!!! I AM GOING TO RIPYOUR HEAD OFF AND TAKE YOUR BRAIN AS A TROPHIE!!!!!!!!" He then runs on Masons direction.
---------------------------
"Oh my god... you... you are Jaqueline Tybalt!!!" Yoshimo couldt believe what he wass seeing. It was that girl he tried to save when he saw her in his visions back some years. "How do you know me?" He tried to say something but he couldnt. He just kept staring at her like if he was seeing a ghost. She then ran at his direction and pinned him on the wall. "HOWDO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?!!!" "Stopyou are hurting me!!!" Shouted Yoshimo. She then looked on his eyes and she remebered him. She then let him go. "Oh my god... you are that boy... the onewho tried to warn me..." Yoshimo gets up. "How can you still be alive... I... I saw your bodie back then..." She then begins to tell her storie for him.

-------------------------------

Mason tries to slice Yusuke but he dodges and kicks Masons face. "Dammit how can he hit me and not get eletctrified?" He then grabs Masons hair and toss his face on the ground. As Masons hit the ground he begins screaming "OH MY NOSE!! ITS BROKEN!! DAMN YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!" Emily then decides to go help her friend. She launches two icebolts on Yusuke but he dodges it and begin runnig on her direction. She then creates a fire wall to protect herself but he passes right trough it. He then grab Emily by her troaht and toss her on the ground and begins stomping on her,as he laughs like a devil. "YES YOU DESERVE THIS SO STOP CRYING!!" Masons then gets up and he then stares at Emily being stomped to death by Yusuke. He then gets insanely angry as he runs to helpher. "YOU ASSHOLE THIS FIGHT IS BETTWEEN YOU AND ME!!!!!!!!!!" Masons then jumps on Yusuke as they fall on the ground.Mason then begins choking Yusuke. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!!!!!!!!" Yusuke then says something very quietly but enough for Mason to hear. "Please Mason stop... its me...Yoshi..." Yusuke tries to fight back but he cant, and he dies.

---------------------

"I see... so My father...I mean Zoem found you and brought you here rigth?" "Yes and Iknow everything about hisplan" "Please you gotta help me get out of here I need too..." Yoshimo then falls to the ground whit his hands on his trhoat. "Whats happening?" asked Jynx "I... I can't breath..." He then begins to fell an insane pain but he is so out of air that he cant even scream. He then begins to see troguh Yuske's eyes and he see Mason choking him. He the tries to ask Mason to stop. "Please Mason stop... Its me...Yoshi..." He fells his soul getting out of his body as he dies.

-----------------------

Mason stares at Yusuke for some time. "There you go you son of a bitch." I really hope you go to hell." He then goes to help Emily. She is gravely hurt and she is coughng blood. "Emily please talk to me. I... I cant lose you...please..." She tries to say something but she coguhs up more blood. Mason begin to think of a solution for this as he hears a flash. He looke back to Yusuke's body. Yusukes body is completely involved on and red aura. When the redflahs stops he gets up. "Phew that was insanely painful... Now I only have 14 lives left..." He then looks to Mason "Well how do you fell knowing that you could have killed your friend?" "What are you talking about" "I'll save the details and I'll go straigth to the point. I am the other half oF Yoshimo's soul. I am his bad part.I am Yoshimo. And Yoshimo is me."

------------------------------

Jynx tries to reanimate Yoshimo whitout sucsess. "Please dont die... you... you are the only person who ever listened to me after I became this... you tried to save me back then but I didnt listened. please dont die... I ... I dont want to be all alone again." Jynx begins to cry. Suddenly she hears a big and deep breath. She looks down and she stares at Yoshimo opening his eyes. "Oh my God you are ok!" she then hugs him as he tries to remember what just happened. "I tough you were dead..." "And I was... but...I got back for some reason..." He then remembers what Yusuke told him and then he remebers that when he was dying he saw Mason trough Yusuke's eyes. "Yes... thats it... Yusuke and I... we are the same... he was fighting Mason and then he got killed by him. Since we are the same if he dies I also die... but if one of us come back to life the other gets back too... and he is a homunculus..." He then stop talking to himself and looks back to Jynx. "Jaquline you gotta help me get out of here. I have friends who need my help. "You tried to save me once and you were willing to give your life for it... There is no way I can say no." He gigles at her. He then puts his hand on his pocket as he grabs the white philosopher stone. "Mason... wait for me... I'm coming back to you all... I promise"

--------------------------------

So... ready for second half?" Mason can barely keep up on his feet. Yusuke begins laughing like a demon again. "YES THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN WIN YOU CANT EVEN FIGHT BACK NOW!!! YOUR HEAD IS MINE!!!" He then without even clapping his hands creates a steel sword.He then begins running on Masons direction. "Damm it... I...I cant die just yet..." Memories of his old and best friend fill his memories. He then lookes back to Emily who is barely alive. "I GOT A FRIEND WAITING FOR ME!!!!!" Yusukes keep running and laughin. When he was going to cut Masons head off Charlotte apeears and kick Yusuke on his belly as he goes back dissoriented. "You didnt really tough we would leave you alone... did you?" Mason looks back as he sees all of his friends in there.

--------------------------

There you go!!
nice post
big smile
Yeah, Nice one Leleu! Mason was so... violent. :/
laugh
"Charlotte! Daniel!" Mason cried. "Why are you-" Daniel turned to look at him, a steely gaze piercing Mason's soul.

"You're our friend." He said firmly. "We won't let some bastard like him kill you."

"Yeah," Charlotte agreed. Mason put his hands to his face, his eyelids falling with effort of even breathing. He was in terrible shape. He watched as Yusuke began his new battle with the two of them, clashing blades and dodging blows. Mason was starting to black out. He lost his balance, and fell to the ground, convulsing and vomiting. He had no idea what it was that Yusuke had done to him, but it was killing him. He felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. He opened his eyes slightly and saw Linau. She gave him a reassuring nod, and looked forward to the battle in front of her. Mason looked at Emily. She was close to death, that much he could tell from where he lay. He began to heave himself up, and crawled to her. But not without pain. He slumped down next to her, and brushed a few stray hairs from her eyes. She lifted her hand to meet his, and it was cold. Mason entwined their fingers, and looked at her face again. She was looking at him with an expression that said it all. Mason was scared to pass out. Because if he did, when he woke up Emily might not be there anymore. But he still did, and so did she.

When Mason woke up, he was laying in a strange room. It had lit candles, with nothing on the walls. There were many beds in the room, all with wool blankets. He could tell it was night by the crickets outside. Mason sat up slightly, looking to the side, and eventually concluding that there was nobody there. Then it hit him.

"E....Emily?" He called, his voice cracking. He couldn't see her, but in fact, she was right next to him. He moved his right arm, and felt her shoulder, looking down at her. Mason lowered his ear to her chest, and heard a very faint heartbeat. He sighed in relief.

"Mason?" She raised her head cautiously. Mason was right there, looking her in the eye. She paused, staring at him. He stayed where he was for a moment, and suddenly wrapped her in a tight hug. She was caught off guard, and they tumbled a few feet. She ended up on top, and sheepishly climbed off of him. She noted his abs. Mason sat up, rubbing the back of his head, embarrassed.

"Sorry." He said, grinning. "I'm just really glad you're okay."

Emily blushed. "Umm..." She paused, not sure what to say. "I'm glad you're okay too."

Mason stood up, the top of his hair just brushing the tent. He walked up to, and opened the flap, to see a big bright moon. It took his breath away. Emily stood silently next to him, mesmerized by it's beauty. Mason looked at her. He was, at this point, slightly taller(maybe half an inch), and he was definitely proud of that. He sighed. A big heavy sigh that relieved stress. Emily looked at him, and Mason looked at Emily. They both smiled, and continued to look at the moon. They eventually sat down together, and fell asleep holding each other's hands.

Daniel stood behind a tree, along with Charlotte and Linau. "Should we tell him? About Steven?" Daniel asked.

Charlotte shook her head. "Not now. He looks so happy," She gestured to the two of them together, asleep on the hill. "We should tell him when It's the right time."

Linau nodded her agreement. "But the longer we put it off, the angrier he'll be when we tell him." Charlotte and Daniel nodded. Linau suddenly perked up, grinning widely. "And about Emily and Mason..." She said slowly.

"I told you so."
Cutest post ever!!! OMG, I loved it!!! Now it's my turn. X3
As the sun roose, the morning light hit Mason in the face. He slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He looked over at Emily, who's head was resting on his shoulder and hand still entwined with his. He smiles, She's so cute when she's alseep. Emily's eyes slowly open and looks up at Mason. She smiles sleeply. "Morning Mason." He smiles back at her. "Good Morning." Emily lifts her head of Mason's shoulder and yawns. "I can't believe we stayed out here all night." Mason chuckles. "Yeah, but atleast you got a good night sleep.....you..you usually cry in your sleep." Emily stiffens up. "...Just...nightmares...that's all...when I was little I had them a lot and I would sleep with my parents...so...the nightmares come back when I'm by myself." Mason looks in her eyes. "I....I'll stay with you at night if...if you want. So you won't have the nightmare anymore." Emily blushes. "No... I..I couldn't ask you to do that...I...I mean.." Mason smiles sweetly at her "It's fine, hehehe, this actually was the most pieseful sleep I've had also. So I don't mind at all." Mason tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, making Emily face turn red.

"You're a very brave girl Emily." Emily looks at him surprized and laughs weakly. "Not that brave.....I know everyone must thing I'm a cry baby....and...useless. I mean, I'm always the one who ends up in some kinda of trouble and needs someone to help me." Mason grabs her hand. "No...Emily you're one of the bravest girls I know. Going off on your own when you were only 8 years old to find your brother and sister. You're not a cry baby, you just miss you're family, we don't blame you for that. You've been through so much, it must really hurt you sometimes. Anyone who went through that would want to cry and let their feelings out.....Emily...you are a lot of help....you've helped me in so many ways.....don't ever think you're useless." Emily stairs into Mason's eyes. "R-Really?" Mason nods. "Yes, I really mean it Emily....you're...you're special to me...I...care a lot about you." Emily's face turns red not knowing what to say. "and...I care about you to Mason." Mason's face turns red himself. Tell her, just tell her...it's now or never. you can do it. Mason gulps and takes Emily's hand. "E-Emily...I...I..I" Emily puts her hand on his forehead. "What is it Mason? You're turning red, you ok?" Mason starts sweating, trying to get the words out. "Emily...I..I..I love you....I've alwayed have. I love you so much....more then I've ever loved anyone....I just wanted to tell you....so you know that there is someone out there who cares about you and would do anything for you." Emily stares at him in shock. Mason starts to feel like he can't breath. Is is hot in here or is it just me?

Mason turns his head away blushing "I know you probably don't feel the same....but-" Suddenly Emily places her hand on Mason's cheek pulling his lips to hers. Mason's face turns redder then it's ever been, his whole body feels like it's weightless. Just like Mason, Emily's face was red as ever. Both of them feeling like fireworks are going of in their heads. Mason puts one hand on Emily's cheek and the other on her waist, and Emily wraps her arms around Mason's neck. Both of them feeling like they could faint.

Mason pulls away enough for their noses to be touching. "I guess I can take that as a yes?" Emily chuckles. "Yeah, I guess you can." Mason kisses her on the forehead. ".....I love you." Emily smiles blushing. "and I love you." Mason pulls her in for another kiss. His mind racing. She loves me...I'm kissing her...I...I can't believing it...heheheh....just wait tell Steven hears about this.

--------------
The moment we were all waiting for!(or atleast me and Link were. XD)
heart
I love them together!!!!!! X3

But what will he do when he finds out about Steven...?
Poor Mason, probably going to be as bad as Ed finding out about Hughes. But atleast Emily will be there for him. :3
heart
So fricking true... But yeah, he has Emily. :3
big smile
Yay, very nice post you guys!! Really liked it! And about Mason being violent... you know Yusuke almost killed Emily, the girl he loves, so thats how I tough he would act , on the moment. I also think he will begin to think about Yusuke and Yoshimo and about what his friend really is (thats what I think) . Also I would just like to point out that Yusuke's special ability is the one to be immune to any type of alchemy and plus, he has the steel alchemy from Yoshi. But aout what he did to Mason that was killing him I dont know since i didnt madethat.But I must say again... Very nice post you guys!
big smile
Why thank you! 8D So, Ash or Onix can go now. Or you Leleu. For now, it's a free for all until i get the new order of things posted.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ElricLuv said…
I'm Back! :)

Jynx flitted around a small thicket of woods, her feet never touching the ground. Said immortal circled a large oak several times with her finger sliding across it's trunk in a circle. Her ears perked up at the sound of a familiar voice. Upon peering out, she found the man she used to love, she had found her Daniel. Though he was talking to two other girls, two blondes. One of them seemed particularly interested in him, a girl with kinky hair. She was a few inches shorter than him, but her features seemed more mature. Daniel had a different look in his eyes when he looked at her, it was the same look her used on Jaquline herself.  The other blonde just watched them with a knowing loom in her eyes, she seemed to know about their attraction to each other. Jynx hadn't noticed right away, but her fingernails he'd dug themselves into the trunk of the tree in frustration and envy. As she looked on, she could feel a presence between the two; almost like an immature bud of love? Lust? What it was, she couldn't quite tell. 

Jynx had had enough, she bolted out from the forest and thrust herself at the curly-haired teen, she seemed to have been caught off guard, and was pinned to a tree quickly. 
"WHAT'S YOUR NAME YOU WHORE!?" Charlotte drew a dagger from her side and thrust it into her pursuer, though to no avail. It simply passed through her torso. She let out a cackle and smiled wickedly. "STUPID BITCH!" A sudden force thrust Jynx away from Charlotte in a ferocious manner, Charlotte dropped to her knees and gasped for air.  "What the hell?!" A small girl stood before her with white eyes. "Touch my mommy again. I DARE you." Jynx rose back up and floated above the grass.  "Bring it." She taunted. 

The more Daniel watched, the more his memory seemed to return. In the midst of helping Charlotte to her feet, he had an epiphany. 
"Jaquline....?" 
Jynx whipped her head around and stared back at Daniel. 
"You remembered!" She smiled brightly and dropped her fight with Blair and floated over to her used-to-be boy. He enveloped her in his tattooed arms, she looked like she could be swallowed up by him. 
"God, I thought I had lost you forever." he brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and felt his eyes brim with tears. 
Charlotte couldn't help  but feel like she wasn't supposed to be there. But, she felt even more betrayed. It wasn't like Daniel was her's to begin with, but he shouldn't be her's either. And  he didn't even make an attempt to stop her from trying to kill her. 
"C'mon." She said sadly to Linau  as she hung her head. They both walked away from the scene. 

"Daniel." He looked down at the petite that was submerged in his chest. 
"Yea?" 
"Come with me." He looked at her quizzically and slowly released her from his embrace.
"Come with me to the underworld. Thats where I was sent after my death. It's awfully lonely there."
 she traced circles in his chest innocently with a small pout. 
He shook his head.
"I-I can't leave my friends." Jynx scowled 
"It's that other girl isnt it?"
His eyes grew wide.
"Who?!" her scowl was etched deeper into her face.
"The blonde bimbo you were flirting with!" 
"......Charlotte? She's...... she's just a f-friend." he spoke nervously and avoided eye contact. 
"If she's nothing to you," She hugged him once more.
"Then you won have a problem going with me."
She said smugly. Jynx retch up and kissed him lightly on the lips. Daniel then pulled her into a deeper kiss as a portal opened beneath their feet.  Daniel knew it was there, but he was just so mesmerized by him lost love. She had a hold on him, and he just let her have her way.

Linau stopped Charlotte in her tracks after a while of walking . 
"What are you doing?" 
A cool breeze whipped across her face, though the morning was still early. Goosebumps prickled up on her arms as she tried to wipe away guilty tears from her face. 
"W-what do you m-m-m-mean?"
Linau  grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around.
"You left Daniel all alone with that girl who tried go KILL you," Charlotte looked down at her feet.
"Go get your man!" 
She smiled slightly and darted back off to where the duo remained. 

There they were, wrapped in eachothers embrace and buried knee-deep in the vortex of hell.  
Charlotte cried out and whipped a dagger toward the two,splicing them apart. The vortex became less visible, as Jynx had released Daniel's lips from her icy grasp. 
Jynx shot her a cold glare and sent a flash of light at her, Charlotte was bound to a tree by the light. She struggled and squirmed, but to no avail.   Daniel snapped out of his daze and grabbed her by the shoulders. 
"Jaquline, I can't go with you. But just remember."  
He kissed her once more. 
"I still love you." 
Those words hit Charlotte harder than anything else possibly could. They struck a nerve and she managed to break through her prison, attacking Jynx and sending her back into her pit of hell. Now she could only he seen by the undead. Charlotte, marked with burns from the bands of light that held her down, was breathing heavily, tears streamed down her face as her symbol lit up. 
"Charlotte.....?" 
She immediately stood up with her back facing him and walked away into the darkness of the forest. He retch his hand out to touch her shoulder, and she used her psychic alchemy to transfer a shockwave of electricity into his body. He retracted his hand and called out for her, but she was already gone. 
Yoshimo was in the dark all alone again. He doesnt know where Jynx went but she said that she would come back soon. He was waiting for hours maybe days.The time in that place semmed to not exist. Hewas also hungry and thirsty."Dammit where is she? Without her I cant leave this place." His toughs came back to his friends. He tough about what everyone were doing this time, if they were looking for him, or if they all got killed by alchemy 55. "Dammit I cant stay here any longer. I have to find a way out of here. My friends are waiting for me." He then began to walk on the direction of darkness. He looked back. He knew that was the only place whit some light. Whitout thinking twice he decided to keep going.

----------2 HOURS LATER---------------

He was walking for two hours and he still hadntfound the exit. He was becoming horrorized. "Im going to die here. I am sure of it!!" he said to himself on his toughs. Suddenly a voice came to his mind. "Yoshi? Yoshi are you there?" "Jaquline? were are you and were have you been?" "I'm sorry but... I had some problems and... I cant help you anymore..." "Why's that?" "Something... happened..." Her voice suddenly dissapeared as he began to hear multiple voices. "So Yusuke why couldnt you kill Mason and that stupid girl?" Yoshimo pekeed around the corner as he found another place whit light. In there he saw his other self and his father Zoem. "A hes so weak.problem is that his friends appeared and I became outnumbered. Also I tough I had told you I would just toy whithim for a bit.""Anyway he killed you one time. If you werent what you are Yoshimo would be dead... because of your stupidity..." Yusuke became very angry but he knew he couldnt defeat his master and father. "Aaa... soyou finaly arrived... tell me you got some good news... Giles..." Steven master appeared on the ligth.Yoshimo became terrorized. He knew who that was. It was Steven's master. "So... did you killedhim?" "Yeah Steven must be in hell right now." Yoshimo couldnt belive in what he heard. "Steven... is... dead?" "According to what I heard you also died." "Nah that was just a blood clone. Back when I made my blood bombs and they exploded, I used the smoke resulted from the explosion to create a blood clone whit the restof the blood I had left..." "Thats wy I like you."Yoshimo couldnt holdanymore. He was so angry about what he just heard. The man who helped him, the only man whit the exception of Mason whoever listened to his abilities and cared about him was dead. And they were making fun of it. "YOU ASSHOLE!! IM GING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!! He clapped his hands and formed his right hand (the automail one) Into a knife as he rans at Giles direction."Oh look our littlefriend. You are trying to escape arent you?" He then dodged Yoshimo's attackand stabbed a knife on his left shoulder. Yoshimo fell to the ground screaming as Giles uses his blood to createa sword. "My son it doenst matter of much you run,you will never escape us." Yusuke beagn to laguh."HAHAHA WHAT A USELESS PERSON!!! I CANT BELIEVE IM PART OF THIS SHIT!!!" He then got closer to Yoshimo."Face it cry babyyour friend is dead. And that makes me so happy. The only thing I regret i that i did not killed him." Yoshimo began to hate everyone in that room.Suddenly a voice came to his mind. "Dont let hate take over you. This is what differs you from your other half." He knew who that was. "M-mom? wereare you?" "Just remember the times we spent together and you willknow what to do." He did what she asked him to do. After some time hate and regret gave place to love and hope on his heart.He then got up and picked the white philosophers stone. "Oh my philosophers stone... give it to me." said Zoem. Yoshimo refused to listen and kept looking on to his father face whit a very serious face. "Oh so you want me to take it from you? Very well..." A red aura began to involve the entire place.It was an illusion aura. He fell on this trick once but he couldnt evade it. Suddenly, whitout him even thinking about it or clapping his hand a white aura involved him protecting from the illusion. He stared at his white philosophers stone and he knewthat his parents were still there protect him. He could fell their love one more time. "It seems I'll have to fight you soyou dont pass trough here... and also to grab my philosophers stone back."

-----------------------------

Charlotte was walking all alone thinking about what just happened. She was almost crying. "Mommy please dont be sad.Dad loves you."Yeah right.And Santa Claus is going to bring my presents on Christmas." "What is wrong whit Santa? I like him." She then felt the ground shaking followed by the sound of a big explosion. "Wat the hell is that?" "Its Yoshi mom! Hes fighting someone!" Yoshi? Oh my God I gotta warn Mason and..." She then remebered at what Daniel said to Jynx. That words hurt her so much that she couldnt come back anymore. She decided to go help Yoshi alone.

-----------------------------------------­

Giles ran at Yoshimo using his sword made of Yoshimo's blood. Yoshimo simply thinked about it and a big wall of steel appeared blocking Gilesand protecting him. As Giles ran to his back he was face to face whit a fireball. He doged it but it hurt him a litle. Yusuke then began running on Yoshimo's direction. "YES IVE ALWAYS WANTEDTO FIGTH MY OTHER SELF! YES!! BRING YOU CRY BABY!" Yoshimo then remebered about his best friend's special ability. He then created an electric aura around him. But even so Yusuke gave a punch to his face sending him backwards. "What the hell?! It seems like he is immune to alchemy!" Yusuke then walked to his right just to reveal Zoem launching at him a dark bolt. Yoshimo dodged it. When he looked t his back he sau that apart ofa wall completely dissapearedlike if it was launche into other dimension. Zoem than made a hand gesture. Yoshimo looke up as the same part of the wall is falling on him. He then places his hand on it when its almost crushing him and it explode into pieces. "This is fun...altough you are so weak that I cant even use all my power against you... It seems lie your parents love for you werent so strong." said Zoem

----------------------------------

Well who will win this battle?I dont know all I know is that Charoltte is going in there to help Yoshimo. So if she arrives in time they will have a chance to beat up alchemy 55. But I think this would just ruin the story. But I'll leave the next posts to you guys!
dont kill giles i have plans for him and btw he tends to dissapear when it get to dangrous
big smile
Great posts everyone!! :D
Hey everyone, can you guy join are other forum? You know the Brotherhood one. It's starting to die out and I don't want that to happen. We need more people posting. Since Emily and Envy are in Isval right now, maybe one of you can make an Isvalen character or something like that. :)
cool
I'm gonna post the order after I post. I just really want to get the story moving a bit faster. :)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Mason sat with Emily, smiling, for the next few hours. He wholeheartedly enjoyed her company. He roused her ever so gently, and she looked up at him with tired eyes. He smiled sweetly at her.

"How was your nap?" He placed one hand on top of her head. She sighed happily.

"It was good. No nightmares this time." Mason smiled.

"Well, that's good." He stood, and helped her up. They held hands until they got to the tent. Mason held open the flap for her and then entered himself. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. He refrained from buttoning it so he could take a look at his bandages. He looped his thick belt around his waist, and sat down. He combed through his hair and checked his automail for any kinks. He sighed and laid back, not knowing what to do. He shifted his eyes to Emily who was pulling her hair back. She pulled on her cape and checked her bandages. Mason sat up painfully and did the same. His injury was nearly healed, but it was Emily that he worried about. She re-wrapped the bandages around her neck, and Mason adjusted himself. "So, where do you think the others got off to?"

Emily turned to him and shrugged. "I haven't got a clue." Mason put his forefinger to his temple as he thought.

"We'll have to go alone then. They never came up to us last night, and they probably went to find Yoshi. We can catch up to them if we go soon." He jumped up to grab his cloak and sword. He threw them on, and stepped outside the tent to give her time to prepare. He sat with his pack ready, waiting silently for Emily to finish preparing. She poked her head out and nodded to him. He smiled and tore down the tent, stuffing it into his backpack. They set out to find the others, when someone grabbed his shoulder. Mason turned to look, and had just enough time to process who it was before Daniel punched him in the face. Mason was sent back a few feet. He dropped his pack and readied his hands. He motioned for Emily to get behind him.

"What the hell?!" He shouted. It wasn't Daniel, but it looked like him. "You're...just like Yusuke. You're Daniels bad side." The aparation smiled devilishly

"How nice of you to notice that. Then you obviously must know that you cannot kill me, or your friend goes with me." Mason snorted.

"Emily," He whispered. "Take my pack and get out of here. Leave a trail for me to follow and I'll catch up to you soon." He looked back and smiled at her. "I promise." She nodded, grabbed his pack, and ran. Mason looked after her for a moment, and turned back to the Anti Daniel. "So, what are you called?" Mason asked, raising one of his hands to his blade.

The black figure smiled. "Donovan." He laughed wildly. Mason was shocked. Was this really the extent of Daniels anger?

"You...bastard... Where's Daniel!?" He screamed. He unsheathed his ninja-to and rushed Donovan. He tried to slice his arm off, but Donovan was fast, and dodged while giving a spinning kick. Mason ducked just in time, and swung around Donovan's neck. He stood on his shoulders pointing his blade at the top of Donovan's head. "Where is he?"

"He's with Your other friends. He has no idea that I was even manifest." He smirked and threw Mason to the ground with a thud. Mason gasped for air and coughed. Donovan pulled out a Black philosophers stone, and chuckled. "I'll show you the true power of his hatred." The stone glowed with a red aura, and enveloped him. "BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! DIE!!" He screamed at Mason. Mason stood and clapped his hands together. He was engulfed in a blue aura of lightning, and grabbed his golden blade. He faced Donovan with a look of pure Hatred.

Just then, Mason felt a strange presence in his pocket. He reached for it, and pulled out a white stone. He was mesmerized by it's beauty. He knew what it was. A white philosophers stone. H smiled, and held it in his hand. He dropped the blade, and the lightning surrounding him turned pure white. He opened his eyes, and they too where white. He grabbed his blade again, and charged Donovan.

"RAAAAGH!!" He swung his blade, and lightning coursed through the air at him. Mason kept running, until he was close. H knew Donovan had dodged before, and he was determined to end it. He raised his blade above his head, and leaped high into the air. he brought down his blade with one mighty swing, and it clashed with Donovan, who'd pulled one out of nowhere. Lightning coursed through his blood, and into the blade, electrocuting Donovan. He backed up, breathing hard.

"Damn. The white philosophers stone..." He kept his smile on his face, like it was stuck there. "You know what this means right?!" He started laughing again. Mason was irritated.

"No! Spit it out, if you have something to say!" He shouted.

Donovan was still laughing as he explained. "A white one can only exist if it's counterpart does also. A black one with the same power, only evil." Mason's eyes grew wide. "That means that you have a counterpart as well. You have a dark version of yourself that's lurking around just waiting for the right moment to strike."

Mason's sudden realization sent him running. Oh no! I've got to get to Emily before he does!
Emily runs threw the forest moving stones to show a trall for Mason to follow. "I hope Mason's ok." Tears start to fell up in her eyes but she quickly shakes her head. "No, no crying. Gotta focus on getting out of here and getting help for Mason." Mason.....please...get out of there safe.

Suddenly a branch snaps behind her, she turns around to see Mason. "Oh Mason, thank goodness you're ok." She drops the backpack and runs up to him. Once she got up to him, his hand grabs her throat in a painful grip. She gasps trying to loosen his grip. "Mason...what are you doing? Stop, please it hurt!" Mason grins and slams her on the ground leaning over her. "Mason? No Mason here." Emily pushes him off her and stumbles back. The clone laughs. "Oh I love the look on your face, so full of shock and confusion. No wonder he likes you. But of course since he loves you, I hate you....and....since he loves you so much...." He starts walking closer to her. "It makes me....want to kill you!!" Emily moves back more, her back hitting a tree. "You're.....you're not Mason." The clone grins. "Oh how rude I haven't told you my name, nice to meet you I'm Malachi." Emily tights her fist to keep them from shaking. Calm dawn, stay calm. This isn't Mason, it's not...so why don't you just attack him already! Malachi laughs. "Not going to fight back? How sweet, not even wanting to hurt the boy you love's clone." Malachi gets close looking Emily in the eye. "Oh this sends shivers up my spine. Your eyes, I can read every little thing in them. I see some fear, shock, and yet I can see some bravery in there. How wonderful!" Malachi laugh evily.

Emily moves herself so she's standing, moves her hand showing her ring. Malachi laughs. "Go ahead, shoot one of you little fireballs at me.....but of course....if I die....so does Mason." Emily hand falls to her side. No....what...what can I do? Malachi laughs pulling out a sword. "I was hoping for more of a fight, love....such a stupid thing. Makes you to weak to do anything." Malachi runs at Emily with a sword. Emily closes her eyes. I'm going to die....no....I can't die...not now....Mason....he...he's waiting for me. My family's waiting for me, I'm not giving up yet!! Emily jumps out of the way, as the sword leaves a slash in the tree. Malachi laughs. "Good, atleast I'll have a fight!" Emily sends icebolts flying at his hands. Malachi laughs. "What are you doing? You can't stop me by doing that. Oh I see, you're just trying to get rid of my weapon! Not gonna happen Ponytails!" Malechi charges at her, making a dive for her.

Think fast Emily, think fast!......Wait a minute!! Emily dives at Malachi, making the sword slice into the top of her shoulder. Emily bites her lip holding back a cry of pain. Malachi laughs. "Stupid girl, just making it easier for me." Emily grins. "That's what you think." Emily puts her hands on his arm holding the sword. Her ring glows and soon frost forums around his arm. Malachi cries out dropping his sword. "You bitch!! What did you do!" Emily steps back holding her shoulder. "I froze the blood in your arm, now it's frooze solid. Since I can turn the water in the air into ice, why not the water in a human's body. I've been wanting to try out this for a while now, looks like it works." Malachi glares at her and then sudden laughs.

"This is nothing....actually...you just gave me another weapon." Emily is got in surprize as Malachi spins and hits her in the face full forus with his arm. She gets sent flying, hitting her head on a tree. She cries out, blood sliding down her face. Malachi picks up the sword with his good hand and makes his way over to her. "Good fight Ponytails, but I'm afraid I'll have to end it here." Emily tries to stand up, but falls back in pain holding her sliced arm, which was turned in a weird angle. Malachi laughs loudly raising his sword. Emily watches in pain as Malachi starts for her. No....damn it! Not...not like this....I can't die now....I can't...Mason....where are you?
big smile
Very nice post you guys! But I think you should know something. Since I came upwhit these things of black and white philosophers stone, well the couterpart of our characters (Yusuke for Yoshimo, Donovan for Daniel and Malachi for Mason) they arent clones. They are the same characters because they posses half of the soul of the original one. Also the black philosophers stone needs to be made of the hatred of the original one mixed whit half of his soul, and the white one is made whit the love of a close parent and the soul of the same. At least thats what it is whit Yoshimo and Yusuke, but if you guys want to change anything whit yours, no problem! Just tough I would let you all know that!
Mason's battle was going no where fast. He couldn't risk dealing a Fatal blow to Donavan, but he had to end this so he could get to Emily.

Mason: "Damn it, what can i do to get through this guy." Mason barely manages to dodge a strike from his opponent. Mason stares his enemy down when he sees the ground behind Donovan begin to explode. He jumps out of the way while his opponent is sent flying through the air. Mason is dumb founded by what had just happened until he sees who it was. It was Daniel.

Daniel: Daniel slowly walks up. "I have been through a lot of shit today, and as soon as i go looking for Charlotte, i see that someone is trying to copy my one of a kind good looks." Mason tries to say something but Daniel holds up his hand. "No time for you to stick around. I noticed that Emily isn't here so you need to get going." Mason stands up and smiles. "Thank you my friend." Daniel nods and Mason searches for Emily. The two fighters look at one another. "You know it's going to be hard for me to damage such a pretty face but i don't entirely like where your coming from. So what's you name?"

Donovan: His clone smiles. "The name is Donovan. I am the superior version of the two of use." He pulls back the sleeves of the jacket he was wearing to reveal that his tattoos were white.

Daniel: "I'm surprised that my friends didn't realize you were a fake just for the jacket. I like to show of my body art. Plus the name, you could have done something better." Daniel puts his right hand to the ground and a large energy goes from his right arm towards his opponent. Donovan dodges it and punches the ground, exploding it and sending the rubble towards Daniel. The two charge one another, Donovan swinging his sword and Daniel knocking it away. The two then swing their right fist. They collide and create a large explosion that send the tow flying. Daniel's arm hangs at his side. "Damn, that wasn't a good idea. It could have went a lot better. I hope he is as messed up as me."

Donovan: As the smoke clears, Donovan is seen with his arm moving perfectly fine. Daniels eyes become wide at this. "Surprised? This was nothing. I'm made from your hatred. So i'm made of tougher stuff than you. I'll tell you what, give up now and we can get along nicely."

Daniel: Daniel puts his left hand on his arm and begins to heal it. Before he can finish Donovan is already on him dealing on blow after another. Thinking to himself "There isn't much more i can do, he has me beat without the use of my right arm." Daniel then feels something in his pocket. He pulls it out to see it is a white philosophers stone. He is very confused but then sees his father within the stone. "Dad?" His father smiles. "My son, know that i am very proud of you. But what your are facing will kill you if you kill it. Find a way beyond death and he will be defeated." Daniel just looked confused. "Wait...I CAN'T KILL YOU WITHOUT ME DYING!"

Donovan: He laughs. "That's how were made, i'm a part of you. So kill me and you die as well." He continues to beat up Daniel.

Daniel: He tries to think of a way to end this. "So hard to think while fighting." He then comes up with something. "My arms are based of the basics of alchemy. So if i use the red philosopher stone i have, with this new one i have. Then i can end this." He jumps away from Donovan.

Donovan: "Getting tired of getting you ass kicked." Daniel pulls the two stones from his pockets in a way Donovan can not see, and then charges full force at his opponent. "You lose." He swings at Daniel who dodges and pierces both of his hands into Donovan's chest. Donovan is unable to understand what just happened. "You idiot. If i die, you die. Did you forget."

Daniel: He is smiling as he looks up at his copy. "Our alchemy is based off of de-materialization and re-materialization. What i just did is stick two philosopher stones into your chest. With my abilities, i'm going to use these to amplify them and absorb you into me." Two bright lights flash inside of Donovan. "You will always be a lingering presents, but we won't be dying." Donovan begins to disappear into Daniel.

Donovan: He smiles. "You know you will now have my evil within you." Daniel nods. "You will never be released unless I lose control. I don't plan on ever letting that happen. From now on, we are one. Hopefully my good will start to influence you to a better path." Donovan begins to laugh. "Then i hope my evil does the same. You will always here my voice, brother."

Daniel: Donovan fades into Daniel and he begins to stumble. Daniel laughs. "You know, they always say two heads are better than one." He falls on his face and then rolls to his back, laughing at his bad joke. He then sits up quickly. "Oh no! I forgot Charlotte is still mad at me." He stands up and begins to run in search for her. "I hope she has cooled down."

Sorry i haven't posted in a long time. I've been down for a while with college and getting sick.
yall need to rescue him i wanna post my person soon
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ElricLuv said…
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that Charlotte's clone or twin will be named Carmen. So if you decide to use her in the next post, that's what her name is. If that's alright with you guys. I wont be able to post a story right now, I have homework to finish up.
Alright. Here's the new order;

pumpkinqueen
Onix11
ElricLuv
LinkKinuzuma13
John17
Leleu2
Coole440
IchiRuki15
ash24trendkil

If anything about the order is bothering you just ask me and I'll change it. =)

Emily's twin or other self is named Evony if she ever shows up. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ash24trendkil said…
before someone gives me a counterpart out of nowhere i want to say that Ash doesnt have one he is neutral, so he doesnt get a evil half.