फुल मेटल ऐल्केमिस्ट FMA Role Play ( based on brother हुड, डाकू , मांगा )

wolfmaster3000 posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 02:38AM

we all know the storey of FMA , this is a cannon Role play you can use people from the seris but no one impaticulair can say I'm mustang, YOU MUST cerate your own charcter and make sure he is clear and understand able and not so OP

you charcter can have a max of 3 alchmey's that he or she has mastered , when makeing a charcter make sure you include ,

Name

height

race : ( chimera , human , Homculies )

team ( good bad Neatural )

age became state alchemist

backround storey ( doesn't have to be a detailed five page storey )

HAVE FUN WITH IT !

फुल मेटल ऐल्केमिस्ट 249 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 249

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfmaster3000 said…
and I was on my way to you know fix my mistake's
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना shadowcon99 said…
well then truce
its just the whole rank thing is weird because i've never heard of those ranks
Name : Maric Wes

Height : 6'1

Race : Chimera ( 60% wolf DNA , 40% human )

Team : Neautral

Age became state alchemist : 5

Alchemey : Creation- this alchemy is much like ed's alchemey but is way more advanced to the point where Maric is able to make liveing creature's

Absorbtion-with a single touch Maric's skin will take on the substance ex he touches stone and he'll gain stone like skin, he can do this to his whole body or just parts of it, he can also add and subtract from other object's example if he touches a stone wal he can make it into a Iron wall by chemically altering the molicules within objects

Backround : he was taught by a state alchemist known as the Universal alchemist when he was five his master had him take the Triail by the time he became 12 he no longer needed to make transmutation circle's, his master died due to unknown cause's so Maric was put under mustangs care and became great friends with mustang , when he became 16 he was promoted to General for his outstanding work and effort, he is known as the "life and death alchemsit" due to his Strong Creation Alchemey.

Maric has Dark green eye's , Long brown hair that he keeps in a pony tail ( like ed ) he wears the normal alchemist outfit with a pair of Dark black cloth gloves, He wears a Dark black cloak over his outfit. he is always traveling and is almost never at one place for more than 24 hours.

Exactly :) , and adding in stuff isn't bad i'm still following the flow of the storey, also LINK when are you gonna post we need to know what the elrics are doing XD
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I know I apologize and wolf is right link
seriously some one post ?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LinkKinuzuma13 said…
dont worry, i will. just be patient.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onix11 said…
I was waiting for wolf.
ahh i'm jsut waiting for Link
me too
Link post you said you were going to Post TODAY
Mason walked next to his brothers and siged. This sewing life alchemist sounded like a pretty imortant guy, but just how important? He'd heard that the guy had creatd a chimera, that had human inteell and could speak. That was cool, if not amazing. It was about twlve, noon, and Mason was starving to death.

Mason: "Ed? Can we get something to eat?"

Ed: "Why? You just ate this morning."
Mason: "Why!? All i had was a piece of bread. Are you pissed at me or something?"

Ed: "No, not at all. Why would i be mad at a brother who keeps secrets from me?"

Mason stopped and clenched his fists. "Your just paranoid."
Ed rounded on Mason. "Oh yeah? Then why did Maric tell me that you had a nightmare on the train? Why didn't YOU tell me?"
Mason looked away. Ed snorted, and turnd away. Mason had Wondered why Ed adh been so irritable, adn now he knew why. Mason just hopd it didn't turn out to be the death of them.
The next morning was spent at the sewing life alchemists estate. Mason and Ed were talking with Shou.

Mason: "So I heard that you created a chimera that could Speak in human dialect, and think like one too?"

Shou: "Yes. Although it died a few weeks ago."

Ed: "Well, then what are you going to do about that exam thats in a few weeks?"

Shou: "Oh, you'll see soon enough that I have it under control."

Al: "Well, then in that case, could we see some of your books now?"

Shou: "But of course! Right this way."

Shou led them to a giant library with thousands of books on alchemy. The three of them poured through the books, and didn't go to sleep until well after midnight.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Mason woke up, needing to pee. He wandered over to what he thought was the bathroom, and opened the door, only to find he dead body of the chimera there. But then, Mason realized that it was breathing.

???: "Wh-whose there? If it's Tucker, you're dead!"

The chimera began to advance on Mason.

Mason: "No! I'm just a guest of his."

The chimera stopped it's advance, and looked at Mason with eyes full of pain and sadness, but also anger and hatred. It sat down, and Mason followed.

Mason: "So, since he created you, do you have a name?"

???: "No."

Mason looked at it in suprise.

Mason: "No name? Well, then I'll call you... Casey."

???: "Well, call me wht you want, but that wasn't it. But i still can't remember what it was."

Mason: "Was? Do you mean that you existed before?"

Casey: "Yes. Before he turned me into this... this THING... I was his daughter."

Mason felt his eyes widen in shock. 'His kid?!' Mason thought. 'Why would he do this to his own child?!' But however, Mason had no more time to think about it. He heard footsteps down the hallway, and realized that Tucker must be coming. Mason searched for a place to hide, and found a small pile of cleaning supplies in the corner. He slowly and quietly crawled over to it, and covered everything but his eyes and ears. Tucker stopped outside and opened the door.

Shou: "Time to sleep"

Somehow, Mason knew that he didn't literally mean sleep. He meant die. Mason instinctivley, leapt put in front of the needle that Tucker was thrusting at Casey. Mason was then instantly injected with the drug liberium, which would stop his haert in hours without proper treatment. Mason then realized what his plans had been all along.

Mason: "So, you were planning on killing her, and then making genetic alterations, and then re-pesnting her again this year, just so you could keep your right to use alchemy, good or bad. That is sick and twisted. No. You're sick and twisted."

Mason clenched his fists, and then clapped them together. He placed them on the ground, and then pulled out a golden ninja-to.

Mason: "I mean come on. WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD DO THIS TO THEIR OWN KID!?!?!?"

Mason rushed the guy, not bothering to pay attention to what he was doing. Tucker pulled some powder out of his pouch and put it on the ground, useing alchemy to turn it into a sword. Tucker picked it up, and charged. He was suprisingly good with a sword, easly parrying Masons attacks, but Mason, with swords being his specialty, was admittedly far quicker. But that didn't change the fact that he'd been injected with a very dangerous drug. It was giving Mason side effects, that were changing the tide. Tucker was winning. And Mason was slowing down. Then, Mason was in intense pain. He hadn't even realized that the drug had taken effect. He coghed up blood, and fell to his knees, coughing still. He cried out in agony, and Ed and Al came to see hat was going on. They wore shocked faces in the closet doorway. Tucker was advancing on Mason now. Mason looked up, to see tucker raise his sword and smile devilishly.

Shou: "Well, it looks like i'll have another test subject when I'm finished with you."

Mason looked up at him in disgust, and at the chimera in sadness. He then looked at his brothers, and stood, a newfound determination in him. Mason grabbed is ninja-to and before Tucker had tiome to process what was happening, he was slashed across his stomach. Tucker jumped back and held his wound.

Shou: "Damn... We'll settle this some other time."

Then Tucker dissapated into thin air. Mason dropped to his knees and coughed up more blood. He had to get to a hospital, and fast.
kk, now I'm waiting for one of u guys to post...
unhhhh I said this is like brother hood, Tucker's wife died 2 years Pior too, if anything it would of been the Chimera Nina was turned into
Oh. I edited it, so it should be good now.
Alright here's my next part

-Maric had woken up the next day and got himself dressed he walked out to the train sation where he saw Eve he looked rather confused- "Eve What are you doing here ? " , Eve ran up to Maric "i'm coming with you to Eastern HQ I think that the state alchemist killer is already there he attacked me last night and was unsucessful, Maric looked conffused- "so the Fuher is sending me a General, you and another state alchemist into such a manner does the Fuher want us all dead ?" Maric and Eve both boarded the Train heading to Eastern HQ, Maric spent the whole ride reviewing his documents on the situation "Eve we should see the Elrics while were there" Eve smiled "of course Captain" the train stopped Maric stepped off and headed toward the meeting place where he saw Logan Danniel and his asstaint, Logan turned and both Maric and Logan instantly got fixed into a death lock stare , Eve saw Juliet and gave a stare of Rivalry her self maric just snorted and walked right by the two of them without hesitation Eve quickly behind , Danniel's eye's were shocked to see Maric on this mission, Maric had been the one who found and taught Danniel the basic's of Alchmey Maric also gave Danniel his Tattoo's, Logan finally walked up to go say hi to Maric but he found a blade was at his thoart, Logan looked shocked Juliet pulled on her gloves Maric just gave a life less stare "get out of here Logan your not needed here" , Logan ahd looked shocked to why his brother was being so harsh "what's wrong Maric ?" Asked Logan, Maric just snorted again re-sheathing his sword "Eve Danniel were leaveing this place" , Danniel and Eve quickly came to each side of Maric as they exited off-

-in a conferance room maric unsheathed a map with a bunch of circle's on it- "this is where the state alchemist murders have been taken place he has killed the Iron blood alchemist witch was a Hero of the Ishivalion Extermination he's targeting those who have partciapted in the Ishivalion war I am of General Rank so he shouldn't be stupid enough to Target me, However Danniel, Eve you too aren't as high of as strong as me in terms of alchemey so there is a possability you too will indeed be his next Target's witch is why i've Ordered Connoel Roy Mustang the Flame alchemist to watch you two while I go investiagte Illutent General Gurman will give you guys extra body Gaurds allowing you guys to investiagte behind the scene's you two are to be made "Vualnerable" "

Danniel with anger behind his voice : WHAT DO YOU MEAN VANUERABLE !

Eve : the Master feels like this killer will try to target us if we seem strong he won't try to kill us so it's best we go with what the master sais

Danniel : BUT

Maric: -glare at Danniel- "do you doubt your old master"

Danniel: -slightly scared- "no Master F-Forgive me"

Maric : -smileing- "good , now report to your posts, and i'll contact you within 4 hours or so if you get attacked contact me imedately some how"

Danniel and Eve : YES MASTER !

-Maric left and exited the building, as Logan and Juliet came back up from behind- "any reason your being Rude to your Superior ?" -Maric smiled- "i'm of General Rank to , your just older now I don't need you getting in the way of my Mission, Demon Alchemist Logan" -Logan laughed "very well Life And death Alchemist Maric" , Juliet felt a undieing Rage come over her "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO THE GENERAL LIKE THAT !" Juliet Rushed forward , Maric didn't hesitate he spun around her Tripping her unsheathing his blade and putting it to the back of her neck- "don't you dare raise your hand to me a Higher Ranking Officer AGAIN or I will de-mote you" , Logan looked at Juliet with Concer "Juliet you shouldn't do Such thingsto the General after all he does run our HQ in the West and in the South " , Maric smiled "so you spoke to the Fuher" -Maric resheathed his blade- Logan smiled "we did come now Juliet we have to get back to the Fuher" , Maric turned and was walking the other way when he over heard some people of how Shou Tucker and his Daughter Nina were murdered by Scar , Maric's eye's widend just than he heard an explosion he instantly spun around to see Edward Elric and Alphone about to be hit by the killer , he bolted off, within minutes he was there his sword unsheathed he swung it up and the man had Dodged , The man gave a Confused look , Ed's eye's widend "GENERAL MARIC !" Maric smiled "yes Luckily I was in the Area " the came running forward again "THE LIFE AND DEATH ALCHEMIST MARIC H WES !" he thrusted his right hand forward , Maric smiled as a stone Pillair came up out of the Ground, the man dodged just barely , this was a Treat of ed and al they had never seen Maric's Alchemey before , Maric looked over "where's Mansion ?" , Ed sighed "in the hospitail because of some type of Posion", maric chuckled the man came running back Maric smiled as he slamed his fist in the ground and a bunch of Iron spike's came Rushing forward , the man dodged than said "HOW IS THAT POSSABLE THAT'S NOT EQVILENT EXCHANGE !" , Maric smiled "my Alchemey is the Re-Arrangeing of Particle's I can turn water into Iron, Iron to Dust all with messing the chemical equaztion in witch it's built" the man's eye's widend as did ed and al's, Maric than spoke again "witch is why I am the life and Death alchemist"
Mason woke up, and looked around. He was in a hospital, and it wasn't well cooled either. Then Mason heard snoring, and turned his head to find one of the male nurses there. Quitely, Mason slipped on his shirt, pants, shoes and cloak, and headed out the window of thw facility. He looked over to his left. Nothing. But then he looked over to his right, and saw smoke coming up from one of the train stations. Mason headed in that direction hurridly. Once he arrived, he found that the train stion had been wrecked, by some kind of battle. He saw several people that he knew, like Maric, and his assistant, along with Daniel, and two other people that he didn't know. Mason began to look around hoping to see Ed or Al, and there they were, helping with the clean up.

Mason: "Ed, Al!"

Ed: "Mason? I thought that you were..."

Mason: "Don't worry, they fixed it. Now, what happened here?"

Ed: "It was the one whose been murduring state alchemists. He came here to find Eve, but insted found Maric, me, Al, and Daniel, all here and waiting."

After they finished talking, Mason and Ed went back to cleaning, and helping the wounded.
------------------------------------
After they were done at the station, they all went out to eat.

Mason: "So Maric, what happened exactly?"

Maric: " The murdurer attacked us all because we are state alchemists. He's been on a string of them in the past few weeks."

Juliet: "Yes. I've heard about most of them too. It seems that he's killing the ones tha were mostly involved in the Ishbalan war."

Eve: "Yeah. He even attacked me too."

Mason: "Really? Damn. I wish I could've been there to help you guys out."

Ed: "Nah. He ran away. It was like he attacked, and then just decided to leave."

Mason: "Huh."

The all finished their meals and found a hotel to stay in for the night. However, Mason couldn't sleep, so he got up and went outside for a walk, after getting dressed. He was thinking, about ways that he could help with the murder cases, when he heard footsteps behind him. Mason turned around, and saw a man with bright red eyes, and an x shaped scar across his face.

???: "Lightning-Blade Alchemist, your life ends here."

Mason was about to cojure up some lighting to teach this guy a lesson, when all of a sudden, them ma was lashing out at him. His hand entered Masons stomach, and there was blood everywhere. He pulled it out, and Mason collapsed. 'Dammit.' Mason thought. 'I JUST got out of the hospital too.' Mason saw the puddle of blood growing wider and wider, until eventually, Mason passed out in the dark lonley alleyway.
-Eastern City-

Logan had left his hotel room to go sit on the roof top, after what he’s been through he can barely sleep anymore; Juliet had followed him. “General why aren’t you sleeping?” “Juliet is that you?” “Yes sir.” “Good I could use someone to talk to.” “I am here for you General.” “Juliet.” “Yes?” “Please just call me Logan from now on.” “Yes sir.” “Juliet.” “What is it?” “You should resign as my Lieutenant.” “Why?” “Because I can’t stand to see someone else die because of me! Death follows me and I hate it!” “Logan.” “What?” “I promise I won’t die.” “Juliet that girl’s photo in my apartment was my former Lieutenant who died in Ishvala along with ‘The Shadow of the South’.” “Why did she die?” “It was because of me, because of what I can do, because of my alchemy. Lillian is dead and it’s entirely fault. Why did God curse me?!” “Logan. God didn’t curse you he gave you a gift he gave you something no one else can do.” “I don’t care if it means people die because of me.” Juliet slapped Logan. “PEOPLE DON”T DIE BECAUSE OF YOU THEY DIE BECAUSE OF THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD! YOU’RE A GOOD PERSON EVERYONE CAN SEE IT EXCEPT FOR YOU!” “Juliet.” “I’m sorry sir I was out of my place by saying that.” “Thank you I needed that.” Logan saw a flash of light down an ally. “Juliet stay here and go get Maric tell him that the alchemist killer just struck again.” “YES SIR!” Logan Jumped off the building and landed into a shadow. “If that was someone I know I will personally kill that Ishvalan.” Logan came out of the shadows and saw Mason in the ally. “Mason you stupid fool; let’s get you to a hospital.” Logan picked up Mason and ran him to the hospital.
big smile
Heh. Nice post.
big smile
why thank you
Ur Welcome :) So should we wait for wolf o post, or what?
IDK do what you like
smile
KK. I'll post again tommorow, just cuz i havent got enough time tonight.
actually guys kinda rained on my praid I should of said it but I wanted Maric and Scar to have a show down
Daniel is searching the area for clues. He looked at the amount of blood.

Daniel: "That guy is good at what he does. He takes his opponents by surprise and if that doesn't work then i wonder what he does next?" He looks and sees a a small drip of blood next a manhole. "Now either that was from when Mason got stabbed, or Scar is using the sewers."

Maric: "What did you find Daniel?" He says this with a strained tone.

Daniel: "Well master, i think that he is using the sewers to move unseen. Also, i don't think we should send any unexperinced soldiers down there, other wise we'll have more body bags."

Maric: He looks as though he is contempleting the situation. "I'm going to send you in there after him."

Daniel: He stands up and looks at him. "You are not against me going down there?"

Maric: "You have the skills to fight him and I'm sure you'll make it back alive. Do you want anyone else to come with you."

Daniel: He thinks for the moment. "I think that should be up to you sir. You should come with sir if you don't mind me asking."
put it in later scar isn't dead
wolf it's your turn to post
Ya. Pls don't make Mason sound THAT weak... After all, he is the Lightning-Blade Alchemist
angry
Wolf it's your turn!!
i'm thinking of what I want to do sorry it take's me time to think for these things
Sure, take your time. But post within two days, and PLEASE don't make Mason sound weak, because he's not. He's THE Lightning-Blade Alchemist, so pimp up!! (JK, JK, :P)
ummm wanna stop telling me what to do ?
you can post on ahead without me and just turning stuff into balde's isn't that Powerful , Manson has nothing to do with my up coming Post nor do any of the Elrics , Consider this a Heavy Warning

OKAY so with that being said I had to take a few days to Make sense of this mess so here I go , I am continueing from my Perivouis Post so bare with me

-A Scar within Alchemey-

-on the battle feild-

* the man was rather Angery at Maric , who had been toying with him, Maric smirked , "you know we have been at a stand still for quite some time" , the man rushed forward thrsuting his right hand once more Maric merely slid around slaming his hand on the ground and a Bunch of Iron spears rushed straight toward the man who used his right hand once more to Destory them within the smoke the man came rushing forward, Maric avoided the man's left arm but the man's right hand came thrusting forward, Maric smiled as Scar Grabed his stomach "say good bye to YOUR FLESH!" the Flash of a Transmutation was Scene Maric was smileing, "you know I said I can Re-arrange the Compents of a Make up of an Item" -Maric lifted up his shirt Reavaling a Piece of Iron over his stomach- " I can chane the commpents of my Skin " , The man's eye's widend "Devil" , Maric only chuckled "well not quite that far I guess" , -Maric ran forward Claping his hands together than thrusting them forward , the man Avoided swining around with his right hand , Maric lept out of the way unsheathing his sword with blinding speeds the tip of his blade just missed the man's temple piece's of his hair fell to the ground." , Maric gave another smile "you should be more concered about your head than trying to Grasp mine i've already Determined to Weaknesses to your Eastern Alchemy" -maric smiled- "how ever you can't do this trick." -Maric Clapped his hands together and A iron fist from the building behind the man came rushing forward, and hit the man for so Maric thought as did everyone else , an explosion was scene and dust debris and smoke quickly filled the air , Maric couldn't see , the man came out of no where thrusting his hand straight for his side Maric's eye's widend he didn't have time to Transmutate as skilled as he was just when all hope looked lost and bunch of ICe came out of no where and the man retreated , Maric looked over , "Eve?" , Eve looked angery "YOU ALMSOT DIED AGAIN SEE YOU NEED ME BY YOUR SIDE ALL THE TIME" , Maric Ignored her comment, and looked over at Scar who was fighting Major Armstrong-

Maric : "Eve come here"

Eve : -annoyed- "Yes sir"

Maric :" he always has a spilt second of hesition before he goes for the kiling blow or switches Targets , when I gibe the singnal Turn the Ground to Ice and i'll do the rest " -Maric walked off un doing his Cloak-

Eve: -to her self , smileing- "finally getting Serouis General ?"

-back to the fight-

-Scar had switched targets to Roy Mustang , sure enough Risa hawk eye saved him Shooting off two rounds both Grazeing him as the man tried to retreat Eve turned the ground to Ice Makeing the man loose his Balance, Maric rushed forward unsheathing his blade cutting his Neck the man held it Maric's eye's widend- "Ishibalan ?" an explosion went off and the man was gone-

-current events-

-Danniel went in after Scar but than Explosion went off and Danniel hoped out Instnatly-

Danniel : "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ?"

Maric : "DAMN IT " -he ran aroudn the Corner and saw a good chunk of a buildign collapsed- "GET THE MP TO START DIGGING NOW AND GET COLNEL ROY MUSTANG HERE NOW "

-Maric ran off-

-thinking to himself- "Who The fuck would make Scar do such a Thing FUCK FUCK FUCK this isn't good "

there i've posted
Youre forgetting that Mason can also control lightning with his alchemy, so he can chanel it through the blades he makes. I dunno bout you, but I think thats kinda powerful. Just sayin...

Other wise, good post. Did you come up with it on the spot, or did you writ it out first? It's a cliffhanger too, so, that makes it even better.
oh this was partly planned but because I do admit I was a little under pressure so i'd say about 40-60 % of this is on the spot , and the other 50% or so was jumbled ideas , the reason why it's a cliff hanger is it's when Scar would've been attacked by Lust and Gultony
Guys we have the homunculi in this right?
yes, were just not at the point where they are Critcial , if you guys want i'll allow us to change up Greed, Lust and Gultony And Sloth , I don't say Pride because i'm going to Introdouce a newer better Version
Cool, Cool.
After me it's Link right ?
I guess
yep.

Mason awoke in the hospital bed. He'd cursed himself for being so slow that night. He could've stoppd Scar, but he was caught by suprise. Such a dirty trick. He pushed the sheets off of himself and prepaerd to leave after paying th bill. As he was walking out the front dorr he spotted Winry.

Mason: *thoughts* Oh, god, shes goona tackle me now.

Winry saw Mason and dropped her flowers. She sped over to him and like hed guessed, tackled him.

Mason: "OW! Winry, I just got out of the hospital!"

Winry: *wipes away a tear* "I know. Sorry."

Mason stood and told her that he'd see her later. Right now, he had to find out where everyone was. First, he headed over to a newsstand, and asked for directions. After that he headed in what seemed to be the right direction, and saw A hole in the side of a biulding. He looked at th spots where alchemy had been used, and saw that it was not equivalent axchange.

Mason: "Maric must've faught him... And Eve too."

Mason looked over at the patch of ice, an walked away. They had to be close... but where? He had no idea where to look, or where to go.But he didn't need to. He saw Ed about twenty eet away facing Scar. Mason rushed to reach him, and summoned a sword. He clapped his hands again and channeled lightning into the Ninjato he'd summoned. He juped into the way of the alchemic arm that scar possesed and blocked with his blade. Mason slashed repeatedly and didn't stop until he had Scar in a tight corner. He was about to strike again, but some kind of explosion stopped him.

???: "Come on let's get out of here!"

The last thing Mason saw was a little girl in a pink tunic leading Scar away.

Mason: "Dammit."

Mason looked over a Ed, and Smiled. Ed smild back. After helping Ed up, he led Mason over to Maric, ve, Logan, and Juliet, who were all fairly suprised to see him out of the hospital.

Maric: "So where did they go? Did you see which direction they went?"

Mason: "It lookd like they were heading to the southeast part of town to rest. I don't know exactly, but the litle girl was using some form of alchemy..."

Logan: "Well, thats odd... If it wasn't normal alchemy, then what was it?"

Mason: "I have no idea. But she was wearing pigtails with a tunic that looked like it was from Xing. I think she might have been that travelin princess Mei Xin that people are talking about, which means that if anything, she was using Alkahestry, the Xinglese form of alchemy."

Al: "So Princess Mei was helping Scar? But hy would she do that?"

Mason: "Well, it might be so that she can find a better way to rule her people or something."

Juliet: "You don't say..."

Eve: "Well, then we should find her, and fisrt see what sh's doing here in the first place. hen, w should find out why she's helping Scar."

Mason and the others noded. After Maric callied a search team in, hey all beagn the tedious search for Princess Mei Xin and her criminal firend.
Were not that Far yet ....Labatroy 15....mei isn't near us yet , were at the part where Ed had his auto mail destoryed and has to go to Resembol, were a few posts away from seeing Marco , Barry the chopper , Lust Envy GUltony and Greed
Ahg... Fuck... Sorry, I keep skipping ahead... Well, we can just say that they gave up the search and then move on, right?
yes , all in favour of the time skip toward the part where they see Marco , we can skip the Automail Repairing part than enter Labatory 15 ARC :P
I Favor.
I am in favor.
is onix11 in favor?
sure
okay, then where do we start?