फ्रूट्स बास्केट Would आप Rather..

NightFrog posted on Jul 03, 2012 at 12:18AM
This club seriously needs more rapid activity.. Okay, here's how this works

Someone asks the question "would you rather," you answer, then ask one for the next person.

I'll begin: Would you rather break into Akito's room, or fight Black Haru?

फ्रूट्स बास्केट 16 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना madi6372 said…
well it depends on the time. is it the end of the book when akitos nice or when she's mean and would stab me. i wouldnt want to fight black haru!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NightFrog said…
True true.

Would you rather spend a day with Ayame or a day with Ritsu?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oracleofdelphi said…
I would Spend it wit Ayame
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FurubaLuv said…
Haha, agreed...
Would you rather have Yuki's parents or Rin's parents?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wizardry101 said…
yeesh...um, can i say niether? >.< Otherwise i guess it'd b Yuki's. His mom did kinda start to turn m0re motherly in the end...so i'd pick her. And Rin's parents just totallly abandoned her.
Would you rather be forced/ raised into being the other gender ( Akito) or have cross dressing skills because of un-confidence (Ritsu)?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alchemistlover said…
Cross dressing skills. Let's see would you rather: insult Tohru in front of Arisa or hit on Kyo in front of Kagura? weak i know but it's all i could think of at the moment.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IamKyon said…
I would hit on Kyo in front of Kagura, I fear Arisa more than Kagura XDDD And I can never insult Tohru-chan actually DX
Let's see now: Would you rather, jump in the fight of Yuki and Kyo to stop them or jump in the fight of Haru and Kyo to stop them?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना oracleofdelphi said…
I would jump in the fight of Yuki and Kyo cause Yuki is so much nicer.

Would you rather have your memory erased by haa san or get kissed by Aya
Get kissed by Aya-kun XD I don't want any of my memory erased! XDDD
Now: Would you rather make Kyo angry by saying him an "Orange top" or make Ricchan apologize about something?
Make kyo angry by calling him Orange top. I would nevr want to hurt Ricchan!

annnnnnd, would you rather have Rin's parents that abandon you forever, or kyoko's parents that dis-own you?
Kyoko's parents who will disown me forever! Being abandon will just hurt more!

Let's see now: Would you rather convince Yuki to accept Ayame as Brother or convince Kyo to accept Yuki?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yuki to accept Kyo. i'm pretty good with sibling relationships XD

Would you rather take a trip to the Sohma's hot springs, or stay at the Sohma 'get away' vacation house near the lake?
Hmmm. This is hard, Nice one there!
I'll stay at the Sohma's 'get away' vacation house near lake! If its onsen then I think girls and boys would have to go in separate once and I would not get much time to spend with Kyo and other guys. And going to have a walk on lake will be so grate! lol I have started to daydream XD

Now: Would you rather play with Kisa and make Hiro jealous or hit on Hatsuharu in front of Rin?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना emberkl said…
Hit on Hatsuharua, I play with my little sibblings way to much so I'll take the decent looking guy.

Ok lets see... Would you rather be Akito's spouse or be cursed as the cat from the zodiac curse for the rest of your life.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Oh, I would like to be Akito's spouse! I think I kinda understand her.. XD Though I am a girl. ._.

Now: Would you rather participate with Shigure-san to tease Kyo or Ayame-san to trouble Yuki??
I i would participate with Shigure to tease Kyo. His reactions are beautiful and Yuki's more scary :3

Would you rather be present when Kyoko died or present when Tohru "fell" off the cliff?