कल्पना The विश्वविद्यालय of Dreams RP

MagicUnicorns16 posted on Aug 18, 2011 at 07:43PM
This is the school. The school of outcasts, and those who have powers that they have bound up all their lives.
Now, my friends, is the time to unwind those powers, to let them shine through the world as though you were the sun.
There are hard times, but the good will overcome them.
There is grief, but happiness will overcome it.
There is death, but life with rule supreme.
Do you need to show your power?
Do you want to be appreciated?
Then this school is the place for you.

**Info & Such**

Name:

Appearance (Add Picture if Wanted/Needed):

Personality:

Special Ability:

Other Facts/Ability Info:

Please Do NOT Be Overpowering, Rude, Hateful, Ect., To Any Other Characters/Fanpop Users. If This Event Occurs, The Roleplay WILL BE DELETED And Will NOT Be Put Back Up.
last edited on Aug 19, 2011 at 01:32AM

कल्पना 736 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 736

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekgirlA said…
"never sad it was. i just never pay him too much attention, now, follow me." i lead him to an air duct and climb inside. "we follow this for a little ways then jump out a the first bend and into the what-ever-it's-called room. there's a vent so you can see into the history class room which, is not boring once the teacher falls asleep." i make my way along the tight-ish space and then hop down and into the heating room. i look up into the vent to see if he followed.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zero_Delta said…
I pop through next to Shadow. "Nearly got eaten by a rat the size of a horse." I joke, and look around the small room. "Wouldn't be surprised if there actually was one up there." I add quietly.
i shake my head, "it's an air duct, stupid. now be quiet, if you make me be caught, i will seriously hurt you." i kneel down my the vent and watch the class. "alright, the teacher ..... has.....gone to sleep. let the show begin."
"It was a joke...." Do I look like i'm always serious? I peer through the vent with Shadow and watch the show. "History class? I wonder if any of these people have seen Hetalia? 'cause if they have, I can make things much more interesting." I whisper, Preparing a mass hallucination: The Axis powers trying to play substitute teacher.
"try it, i always make it interesting by upholding the ghost of history class." i said and took a deep breath then let out a long, low whimpering-howl. i smile as one of the kids jumped.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना peterpansbff said…
(sorry I haven't been on in forever. D'x, but WOOT, WOOT go Hetalia!!)

I practically fell off my seat when I heard the soft howl. What WAS that? I shook my head and returned to my classwork. I jumped as I heard it again, and...really did fall off my seat.
i purred in satisfaction, tis was so fun-messing with peoples heads.
I frowned and returned to my seat, glancing around the room for the source of the noise. My gaze falls upon the heater. Oh. That could be it. I shrugged.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sparkles3 said…
May:
I looked over at the kid who fell out of seat. "Are you ok?" I whispered.
I nodded. "Yeah, thanks. Just got spooked."
May:
I push my sunglasses higher up on my nose. "It's no problem. I'm May, by the way. What's your name?"

((giggle. she rhymed on accident!!))
"I'm Jack," I say with a smile. "Nice to meet you."

(hehe and he used an alliteration!)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(TEEHEES!!)
May:
"Nice to meet you, too." I say. I glance at my notebook. Every single page is covered in 'notes' that are more like little pictures of snakes. And sunglasses. "Crap." I mutter. Where am I supposed to take real notes at?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(And they both have green hair xP)

"What's wrong----" The bell rings, cutting me off.
(Wow. I'm almost afraid.)
May:
"My notebook is full of drawings. And they aren't even that good." I say, after I've caught up to him. I then show him a stick figure Snakeasaur.
(Lol)

I grinned. "Not bad," I commented. "So where're you heading?"
May:
"Music. You?"
i turn to hell and shrug, "worth a shot." i say then climb into the duct and slip into the hallway just before a kid walks by. i lean back on the duct to keep hall from coming out and to look like i had a reason to be there. when she is out of site i let hell out and then jog over to math class, i could at least have fun in that class.
"Science," I reply. We pass through a dark corridor and I start glowing green. "Argh, man!" I HATE when I glow.
May:
"Is that your power? Glowing?"
i slide past a dark hallway and see glowing. i stop and listen in on the conversation.
"Part of it," I say quietly, my glow fading as we emerge from the shadows into a light corridor. "How about you? What's your power---?" I bump into a girl, making her way to the math wing. "Oh, sorry! Hey, Shadow!"
May:
"Hello, Shadow. " I smile, then to Jack, I say, "I... uh... I'm kinda like a gorgon. I turn people to stone."
I look at her in awe. "Just by looking at them?"
May:
"Provided I don't have my sunglasses on."
"i'd hope not" i murrmer and then start walking away.
"WHOA," I say to May. I notice Shadow walking away. "BYE!!" I turn back to May. "I'd better get to class. See you later!" I rush to English.
i smirk and slip into class just as the bell rings. i pull out the cell phone i had lfted off one of them and text the school office some very bad and nasty words. then i fling t out in the hallway and i watch as someone picks it up and starts playing a game on it.
Annnnd I'm late to English. The teacher gives me detention in result, and I frown and make my way to my seat.
May:
I hurry up and get to Music. Because I've only been late once, that being this time, the teacher lets it slide. Relieved, I slide into my seat.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Knowitall123 said…
I heard someone knocking on my doors.
"come in." I said and the director entered my room ,he looked at me uneasy .
"Well mis Oden I talked to your _______ and he confirmed your story ,but if that`s true we need to know what happened in the last 5 days." he paused "It is not natural ,the thing that happened to you, and everybody I contacted says to send you to some kind of tests to see how this is even possible ."
"WHAT?! I am not going anywhere."
"And you won`t we assumed you would be against it ,but you`ll have to tell us everything "
"I already told you I don`t remember anything"
"But if you do remember ... and decide to hide the information we won`t be able to help you, oh, and one more thing your friends woke up ,their wounds have been taken care of and you can see them whenever you want"
(ohhhhhhhhh, tell me when they can leave the infirmary, it is gonna be a hell of a good time.)
the class was over and i was the first out. i hung out in the hallway and looked for hell. how odd his name also was the word i would use to describe a lot of other things....
I walk through the crowd, forcing people to think they have there own reasons to get out of my way. It's a lot quieter when there's classes going on... I see Shadow just standing in the hall. "So, nowhere to go?" I ask, clearing a path to her. "And how is it that we keep running into each other?"
"somewhere. and, chance?" i say, as if i'm not interested. i start waling, wanting to see f he'd follow.
"What ever." I say and start to follow Shadow, why not? There's nothing else really for me to do. Every one else is a school-system automaton, just doing as programmed.
i turn around sharp and he almost runs into me. "whoa, down boy! " i say instantly as i lean backwards. "i wanted to know," i asked, not missing a beat, "do you want to blow something up?"
"Hehe, chaos is my department. Of course." But what were we going to blow up? And why? Screw it, it'll be fun.
i nod and straiten up, then noticed he was still inside my personal space. i pretended not to notice, even though his nose was less than an inch from mine, and said, 'then follow me to get the explosives. on your first exploding expedition, you will chose what to blow." i turned without backing up and lead the way to my hidden bedroom.
I follow Shadow through the halls, and into her hidden room. "Well this is a nice little hole, how often do you let your friends in here?" I lay down on the bed and look around.
i frown at him. "who told you that you could sit there? i sleep there!" i told him and grabbed the bag under my bed and flopped onto the edge of my bed. i opened it up and reviewed what was in it.
"Oh, come on, You're not sleeping now, are you? What all've you got there?" I ask peering into the bag, and refusing to move, rather, I wriggle myself in more.
i raise my eyebrows at him and said, "explosives. some legal. some fireworks. some are...darker...than black market, i could be arrested for having them. don't worry, the most it will do is knock out whoever smells the gas for a day. or two." i narrow my eyes at him and then said, "you look too comfortable. don't get used to it, i do use this....sometimes. anyway, where's your room? you share one one like the rest of the students?"
"My room? Eh, it's kinda where ever, you know." I probably do have an assigned room somewhere... "I just find an empty one and crash, or sleep on the roof. I actually kinda like the roof better. Unless the room I chose isn't quite empty."
"that sounds perverted. and ya, i think i saw someone on the roof once. " i said and slung the satchel over my neck. i stood up and waited for him to do the same.
"What? Ah, take it as you will." I twist and jump off the bed, spinning so I land on my feet. "And you saw someone on the roof? Yeah, probably was me."
i nod. "so, what ya want to blow up? or where do you want to set off fireworks?" i ask as i open my door.
I walked down the hall with nothing to do, resisting the urge to skip. Man, I was hyper.
I got in my gym uniform and strolled into the gym, unknowlingly walking right into the path of a dodgeball. After it made impact with my head, I fell face-first on the floor....Again....
May:
I've came into the room in the middle of warmups. Great. And today, it's enunciating. "Many mumbling mice, are making midnight music in the moonlight!!" I sing softly with the rest of the class.
I get up and send a dodgeball back in the direction, missing the thrower by an inch. CRAP.