कल्पना Where आप are सुरक्षित RP

greenstergirl posted on Jul 31, 2011 at 08:02PM
In the loud town of New York City being disguised and not noticed is easy. But even so, some people can't hide their secrets. Some people are different, they may be musical, they may be a jock, or they may have a deep secret that nobody knows. You maybe can control an element, can change into someone else, maybe you're really an animal or mythical creature. Your entire life you've strive to keep it a secret. Until someone, just like you with the same secret, finds you out on the streets of the loud town and says, "I can help you."

High up in a skyscraper they lead you, to the very top, where an abandoned floor lies. No one ever goes there. And up there people with secrets live. We may steel our things, we may keep our secret base a secret from the outside world, but we are family. And we protect each other from the things, evil things, that want us and our powers.

Do you have a secret? Do you need to be found? Do you too need a family of misfits?

Name:
looks:
personality:
back story:
extra facts/other:

Post a picture if you want they are encouraged!!

people so far:

Hannah Jonston: Played by greenstergirl- Fire nymph
Hayden Jonston: played by immarocker- water nymph type guy
Isabella MArcus: played by rapunzeleah-human controller of the elements
Mackenzie Grace: played by yellowcow- human controller of plants
Joe Kolsby: played by Demititan- can absorb and create energy
Danny: played by percylover- can control fire and can shapeshift
Ella: played by artemisDiana- half water half air nymph
Levi- played by POPclogger216- can change moods and can change into people she has touched
Katelin White: played by penelopewolf1- water nymph/earth nymph
Marco: Sonoboreas- shifts into Phoenix and Phoenix hybrid
Ari: played by MCF2000- can control plants
Carter James- played by monkey0502- shapeshifter
Kara- played by magicunicorns16- sees the future
last edited on Aug 02, 2011 at 12:28AM

कल्पना 203 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 203

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greenstergirl said…
"okay guys, pick a bed or pick a corner." i said. "In the morning we eat breakfast. then...we train. you pick your weapon tomorrow." i said smiling.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rapunzeleah123 said…
"I already have a weapon," I said, taking off my music note ring and letting it transform into a long dagger.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना POPclogger216 said…
"Okay guys, pick a bed or a corner." Hannah told us. I already had my eyes on a small, bare corner, with a huge window on one wall. Perfect for practicing my dancing. " In the morning, we eat breakfast. Then... we train." Train? Why? I didn't know there was a darklord hiding in Duke's Body Shop at the corner... "You can pick you weapon tomorrow." Ooh. Weapons. Though I'm not one for fighting, it's still nice to have some things on you for self defense. Those pioson darts and knives are looking good...
Then, Isabella said "I already have a weapon." She took off her ring that I hadn't noticed before and transformed it into a long, jagged dagger.
"How'd you do that?" I asked at the same time as Ari and Marco.
"I don't really know. It's just one of my powers, I guess." She said, shrugging like changing a ring into a dagger was a normal, everyday thing seen on the streets. Well, this is NYC, so.....
I ran off the the bunkbed i had above my brother's bed. i made sure no one claime it yet. "I'm going to make dinner!" i called out before going to the kitchen.
link

plz join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MagicUnicorns16 said…
I got out my phone when it buzzed. It was my bestfriend, Levi. I clicked a button, and got sucked into my phone. I landed somewhere strange. People where scattered on the floor.
"Levi??" I say.
"Kara?? What the heck..how'd you find me?" I got dizzy..and then..I don't know..I blacked out or something.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MCF2000 said…
I walked around and floped on a bed. Levi came up to me after making sure Kara was okay. "Hey, what's wrong??" "Oh, nothing. Just nothing is going to be the same now. Our lives have changed Levi, for better or for worse I don't know."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DemiTitan said…
I looked out at the New York sky from this amazing place.

It disgusted me.

It was smoky and you couldn't see a single star, "I can be the answer. I can provide clean energy for the whole world. All of these people need to go out and help the world rather than just hide in this hole".

I tried to make some light energy and made a load of glowing balls of light which made a shape right near where I was.
 I looked out at the New York sky from this amazing place. It disgusted me. It was smoky and आप cou
I watched as Joe looked down at the town with a disgusted, horrified mood. Then, abruptly, these small, glowing balls of light appeared around him, and some of the hideout. O.O Awesome. They silently glowed while he sat there, looking down at the streets below, which was oblivious to another world that was going on right in front of them.

Then I thought about what Ari had said: "Oh, nothing. Just nothing is going to be the same now. Our lives have changed, for better or for worse I don't know." Great. I had hoped for a place to hide, from everything. A place where I could just exist with others like me. But our lives have changed, and now I need to find my friend who I haven't seen since I was 10.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
whos marco and why is he making balls of light
did u mean me cause thats what i did but im not marco
koolio
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PenelopeWolf1 said…
Sorry I havent been on here! O_O
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sonoboreas said…
I found an elevator on the bottom of the building and took it to the top floor, beginning to hear more voices as I rose.
The elevator dinged, and I looked toward it.
I stepped through,"Hello?" I asked,"Is this the apartment formed by Hannah?"
"Yes," I said, looking curious. "Who are you?"
"I am Marco." I replied with a smile."I'm a,"I paused,"Phoenix."
"That's so cool!" I said smiling. "Influencer of the elements and Broadway actress at your service."
"Very nice." I replied. I looked around,"This is a pretty nice setup you got here."
I smiled. Soon people would see lights randomly hanging in mid air and they would know we were here.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArtemisDiana said…
I was still on top of the building I had eaten on. I noticed that a bunch of lights were now hanging around it, the majority seemed to be floating around on floor,. i figured there must be kids like me in there, so I went in the building and up to the floor the lights were hanging around. Sure enough, there were a group of other in there. I took a deep breath, this time making an effort to be heard and said, "Hi, I'm Ella."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना monkey0502 said…
I stood a couple blocks from the Empire State Building, baffled by it's height. Once I got to looking at the top, I saw something strange. There were balls of light hanging in the air by the building. I made sure no one was looking, and turned into a crow, and flew up to where I saw the lights. There was an open window, so I flew in. I landed in an empty corner. I shape shifted to me. "Hi, I'm Carter," I stated, also signing. I stoped signing. "Sorry, it's a bad habit," I added.
I nodded at the two new girls,"I guess I'm not the only new one here." I said beginning to smile. I think I would like this place.
There were news vans crowding at the bottom of the building, "yes. It is working", I said. Soon the mortals would raid the place and we would be exposed to the world. They would be forced to save the world.
Suddenly, completly out of nowhere, a crow flew in over Joe's head and landed in a corner.It shifted into a girl, who said, or rather, signed, "I'm Carter." She then stopped signing and slightly blushed, feeling embarrased."Sorry, it's a bad habit."
"Hey! I can see you found our hideout! I'm Hannah, that's my brother, Hayden, there's Isabella, Marco, Mackenzie, Ari, Joe, Levi, Danny," She said pointing to each of us when she said our names, and we nodded our heads or said a short greeting." And... who are you?" Hannah asked, noticing the almost translucent shape near the door.
"I said, I'm Ella," She said, but it sounded more like a whisper. I could tell she didn't like it that she had to almost yell to be heard.
"Oh, well hi! I'm Hannah, as you heard, and I already said who everybody else was."
Ella slightly smiled.
"So, what are both of your powers?" Ari asked, looking back and forth from Ella to Carter. Carter spoke up first.
"I can shapeshift. I shift into animals the most, and usually ones that are native to where I am." She replied, looking around the room.
"How about you, Ella?" I asked, looking at her.
"I'm both a water and air nymph. That's why I'm so quiet."
"Cool."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MCF2000 said…
"Cool. I can shapeshift too." I said. "And other things too." "Cool." Carter said. "Like I'm a water nymph and an air nymph like Ella. Also I'm an Earth nymph and a fire nymph." "Wow thats a lot" whispered Ella "Yeah" I said. "Hey Hannah I've been wanting to ask you, where'd you get this stuff??"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pink-bookworm said…
Name: Mia barnes
Speices/powers: I'm angel and I can see into your minds and see your horrors, nightmares, your past and flashes of your future.
Looks: golden curly hair and white eyes. She also has white wings
Personality: nice, brave, greate friend, secretive, doesn't really know how to talk meaning she's really shy.
Back story: her mother and father, both angels passed away two years after she was born and she has been going to foster homes since but she ran away to new York at eleven and has been living on the streets since.
Other: she has an unknown identical twin called jade.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना percyLover101 said…
"So you can be water... and air?" I asked Ella..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pink-bookworm said…
Mia walked nervously towards some place hoping to get som safety from the outside world. She carefully folded her wings down and continued walking but accidentally walked into somebody. "oops sorry didn't mean it ", she scurried away.
I looked around at everybody. They all seemed a mixture of shy, glad, happy and calm. Joe was really excited.... yet he wasn't looking around at the other 'freaks', like everybody else was. He was still making the orbs of light, which were bigger and probably more noticeable from below, and ws staring at the ground with a slight smile.From where I was, I could see outside the window that was aboyt five down frm his. I glanced down. What the heck?! I glared at him, but he was to busy looking at the soon-to-be chaos growing below. It all clicked in my head then. I glanced at Hannah, then Ari.
"Guys, look." I pointed toward a bank robbery on the street. "Should we go stop them?"
"Well........." I said, trying to find a way to tell them what was going on right below us before we go all Superhero.
"What? What's wrong?"
"Oh, nothing. It's just that we're about to go all superhero while there's about seven different News vans parked outside, getting their newbie crews ready to invstigate the commotion on a floor that hasn't been used in years, thus giving away our hideout. No biggie," I said, shrugging.
I ran inside and found a huge pile of clothes and an old sewing machine. I started the work. It took quite a while but with my powers it was a bit easier.
I hesitated. "Well, we can't just let those guys get away!"
"I won't", I said emerging from the darkness, "I look Goooood".

btw heres the site I used. It really has everything

link
 "I won't", I कहा emerging from the darkness, "I look Goooood". *** btw heres the site I used. It r
I heard screaming as I broke the glass that went to floor and ceiling in full phoenix form."You coming Joe?" I asked before I swooped straight down towards the robbery.
I floated down threw the air supporting myself with magnetic force.
There was a van racing down the street and I used thermal energy to light up the tires. It skidded onto its side and I heard a loud thump.
"I love being a super hero", I squealed
I spread my wings wide and let myself float up, back to the top floor. I looked to everyone,"I think all the news vans have gotten distracted by the bank robbery."
"actually they've been distracted by me", I called while posing for the cameras. Making bursts of lightning, making things melt around me. I DID NOT want to run out of luck so I made a huge burst of light energy to blind the news guys and soared into the floor, "that was so fun".
I facepalmed as Marco and Joe came back from their little mission. Joe had really out-done himself in his costume.....
*happy?*
Marco didnt have a costume and he didnt pose and we had both already left
I'm upstairs