प्रशंसकों of PoM Let's have a बिना सोचे समझे RP for the people who are still here :D

YellowCrimson posted on May 21, 2013 at 10:45AM
So yeah its can be about anything anytime anywhere maybe idk.
OR
Imma give you a storyline?Which does defeat the purpose of the title but eh.

You suddenly wake up one morning in Dr.Blowholes labrotory, surprised to find that you can't talk nor feel but you can see. Deserted, dusty and dark(three Ds FTW), you'd normally be alone but you sense an unlikely prescence.

DUN DUN DUN~!

So yeah I haven't RPied(RPied? o^o) in a long time so it'll be so nostalgic XD
(YAY edited an image in :D)
 So yeah its can be about anything anytime anywhere maybe idk. या Imma give आप a storyline?Which do
last edited on May 29, 2013 at 10:15AM

प्रशंसकों of PoM 76 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-76 of 76

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ILUVKOWALSKI said…
Ashley: *writes* Nope. :P *relights his torch* *writes* There, a little brighter now. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mostar1219 said…
Monique: *writes* not too bright
Ashley: *writes* I know. :P *looks around with the torch* *writes* Now, how do we get out of here?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheRedPanda said…
Fergus: *Writes* Wait, I've seen this in the movies! Always look for windows or loose grates on the floor... *Looks around* Or not...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YellowCrimson said…
Yellow: Maybe it's just this weird fog that is just settling in? We might see hallucinations. IDK I just want to see Kowalski again. He's my best friend. TT^TT
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Emma: *writes* Oh great, I hate hallucinating, last time Ash turned into a melty ice cream. D:
Ryan. XD *writes* Well, how bout we get moving before we start hallucinating? :P
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Fergus: *writes* How do we know we're not hallucinating already?
Ryan: O_O *mindblown*
Emma: *writes* Well let's try and get out anyway. *begins walking off in a random direction.*
Yellow: AH! OHHOHO my gawd I saw a shadow past my face and it had tentacles asdfghjkl *curls up into a ball*
Monique: *walks up and smacks yellow* *writes* not hallucinating
Emma: *writes* Yellow you're probably hallucinati- *gets distracted and sees something in the distance* *writes* Ooh, what's that? :D *spots a light and runs off towards it*
Ryan: *faceflipper* *writes* I'll follow her. *runs after Emma.*
Ash: *stands there awkwardly, not knowing if he's hallucinating or not* *writes* What if this is all a dream? O_O
Monique: *writes* it would be inception if we shared the same dream and I don't recall being attached to some strange type of device wired to my head, ash.
Ashley: *writes* Good point. Still, it all feels a bit dreamy doesn't it? I guess it's the fog that's making it like that. :P *feels a little dizzy*
Emma: *still following the light and spots a door* *thinks* Maybe this is the way out. *goes to open the door*
Fergus: *Notices Emma* *Writes: Here we go...
Ashley: *writes* I guess we should follow her. :P *slightly stumbles after Emma and Ryan*
Emma: *opens the door and goes in, followed by Ryan*
Yellow: Thanks Monique. Maybe Kowalski attached something while we were sleepin. *follows Emma*
Emma: *looks around the new room* *writes* This room's slightly lighter. It looks like a lab.
Fergus: *Gulps: Writes* A lab? For what?
Monique: *writes* some kind of experiment. If someone pins me down on a lab table, I am kicking someone's a**
Emma: *writes to Fergus* I'm not sure. D:
Ryan: *writes to Monique* You and me both. I hate lab tables. *begins looking around*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kivamarie said…
(don't forget about the haunted house Role Play and my stranded in the arctic Role Play and The Purge Role Play)
Fergus: *Writes* Personally, I've never experienced it... Does it happen on a daily basis for you two?
Monique: *writes* no, but I have been paranoid
Ryan: *writes* Nah, I just don't like them. Reminds me of the vet. *spots a light switch and tries to reach it*
Fergus: *Writes* Maybe we can give you boost enough to reach?
Ryan: *writes* Good idea. :D