प्रशंसकों of PoM Spy RP: All agents

starslight101 posted on Feb 03, 2013 at 12:17AM
Some on you know my oc is a spy, some of you don't. This could be like a Beginning story on how my Oc came to be. Everyone can be agents in this. Here's some details:

General: General of PC, or the penguin council. He has short black hair and gray eyes.
Cam: Partner of my oc. Intel agent in training, but he can join in on the action. He has short blonde hair and blue eyes.
Madi: Main character. Agent in training for now. Reddish-brownish hair (auburn, maybe? I'm basing her off myself) and light blue eyes.
More will be explained later.
------------------------------
Time: 11:24
Current OC age: 14
I sat next to the H and looked at the stars. I tightened my ponytail and sighed. First day of high school is tomorrow. I thought. I still can't believe summer is over. Suddenly, I heard a rustle in the bushes.
-----------------------------
Me: Who's there? *stands up, nervous*
???: Hello, Madi. <Person hidden by the dark shadow of the letter D>
Me: *gasps* H-how do you know my name?
???: *Throws piece of paper on ground* Follow the address and you will get answers. Meet me there at 2:00 pm.
Me: But I have school!
???: I will take care of that. *leaves*
-----------------------------
Time: 2:30
Mission: Meeting in progress
And this is where the role playing begins! Do you guys think I shld do the regular rp style, descriptive style, or both? Btw, Madi isnt a spy yet, just 2 let u guys kno.

प्रशंसकों of PoM 15 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kivamarie said…
yeah I know BTW I think you should do both
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YellowCrimson said…
Yellow: *strolling in the park* what a boring day. i wish there was a mission ;-;
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MadagascarGirl said…
Katherine: *sits on a tree in the park and sees Yellow* Yeah, I agree.
Me: me too
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kait_Wolf said…
Kait:(seagull) *flying around the park like a normal seagull, seen everyone and looking around while flying in circles*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SgtSkipper said…
Bandit: Why don't you come down Kait?
Kait:(seagull) *heard Bandit and glides down, turns into a penguin when she lands* Cause flying is fun.... *looks around* So who are we waiting for?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MadagascarGirl said…
Katherine: *sighs* Yeah, flying is awesome, I wish I have my magic wings back (Yup, she had wings connected to her power but she couldn't control it, so she decided to not call her power ever again to not hurt her friends. That will be explained in The Untold Past) *looks around* I don't know yet.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना starslight101 said…
Madi: *hears rustle in bushes* Who's there? Are you that person I saw last night?
<Penguin comes out of bushes>
???: Last time I checked, I'm Cameron, not General.
Madi: So your name is Cameron then?
Cam: I go by the nickname Cam.
---------------------------------
I don't trust him. I thought. What if his name is really Paul Granger, Pro Stalker?
"How am I suppose to know if you're full of bull crap or not?" I asked. Cam smiled and took out his wallet and showed me his badge.
"So? You can buy fake ones at Walmart." I remarked.
"This isn't a toy. But I would see why you would do an analysis on me. I would do the same thing." Cam smiled. God, he's cute. I shook my head. Why am I thinking crap like that? I wondered.
"Mind telling me what this is about?" I asked.
"Well, I was suppose to give a flirty girl a mission file." Cam said. I blushed. Crap, how did he know I'm a flirt?
"Crap, I got to go. I will see you soon...Madi." He said and ran off. I opened the file and read the paper on the top.

Mission: Obtain USB from this address:

I memorized the address. Why am I getting a USB? I thought. Whatever. I took out my phone and dialed.
"Hey, everyone. I have a mission for you....and maybe a dilemma."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YellowCrimson said…
Yellow: What? What is it? Someone's stuck in the toilet bowl again?
Me: yeah
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना starslight101 said…
Madi: no, that's not it! I'll tell you later, ok? Now let's get to that building. *walks to big company building and enters. . *puts on sunglasses* its show time!
Me: (puts on sunglasses too)
cool
Kait:(penguin) *had sneaked in, pokes head out from behind a pot, wearing sunglasses, whispering* I love these sunglasses.
Me: (whispers) no kidding