प्रशंसकों of PoM the bully's revenge RP

kivamarie posted on Aug 06, 2012 at 01:53PM
a few years ago back when i was in kindergarten I was bullied by a bully named veronica (she's a mouse like me but no bow just a few scars and tattoos) now a few years later she's back for revenge on me!

Me: (looking at the clouds)

Veronica: hey you!

Me: yikes! V v v veronica!?

Veronica: that's right it's me i was in jail back in kindergarten because of you. Now I'm no longer in jail and it's time I beat you up! (uses her jacket to hurt me) (stops)

Me: (covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket)

Veronica: (pushes me down) and stay down! if you try to get up I'll hurt you even more so now that out of jail every time I see you'll be beaten up (walks away)

Me: (on the ground) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (tears coming out of my eyes) (heads over to Marlene's habitat to hide in the bushes) (starts crying)
last edited on Aug 06, 2012 at 10:17PM

प्रशंसकों of PoM 149 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 149

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kait_Wolf said…
surprise
Kait:(penguin) *walking around the zoo, hears crying from Marlene`s habitat* Who cou- Kiva? *runs to habitat, hears Kiva in the bushes, push some leaves out of the way and sees Kiva all cut up* Kiva?! What happened to you?!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kivamarie said…
crying
(tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) W w w well I was watching the clouds but the bully from my kindergarten years hurt me (starts crying again)
hmmm
Kait:(penguin) *thinks for a minute, then looks at Kiva* What does he or she look like?
crying
(tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) S s s she looks like me but no bow just a few scars and tattoos and she said every time she sees me she'll beat me up! (starts crying)
Kait:(penguin) So she`s small like you? *sits down, picks Kiva up and hugs her*
crying
(being hugged by Kait) (tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (might start crying again)
Kait:(penguin) *thinks for a bit, then has an idea* If she want to hurt you, she`ll have to go through me. *gently licks the blood off Kiva`s arm, stairs at wound healing, but did not healed completely, looks up and sees the penguin`s habitat*..... Hmmm....
crying
(still being hugged by Kait) (tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (starts crying again)
smirk
Kait:(penguin) *looks around, making sure no one`s here, stops hugging Kiva and holds her, makes herself smaller, but a little bigger then Kiva and looks at Kiva with a little smile* Didn`t know that I can do that, huh?
worried
(tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) I don't know about this Kait Veronica will end up using a magnify glass and squash me (worried)
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *jumps out of Marlene`s habitat and starts walking to the penguin`s habitat* It`s going to take more than just a hard hit on the head to knock me out. Also, we`ll be safer with the penguin`s on our side....if they help us....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
crying
(tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (worried) (scared) (starts crying again)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Colonelpenguin said…
surprise
Skipper: Okay, soldiers, that was a good training session, you guys can take five.
Kaitlyn: *waddles out of habitat* Phew, that was some training session *hears someone crying* <:( I wonder who's crying *waddles to the animal crying, and notices its Kiva* OMG!! Kiva what, happened to you? you looked like you got beaten up!!
crying
(tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (worried) (scared) Kait can you explain Kaitlyn what happened
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) Uh, enemy. And can you take us to HQ please?
crying
(worried) (scared) (tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (starts crying again)
big smile
Kaitlyn: Okay, but I hope Skipper doesn't get mad at me ,but let's go in the HQ
crying
(worried) (scared) (tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (still crying)
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *stairs at the water in the habitat, climbs the fence while holding Kiva, jumps and lands in the habitat, almost fall in the water, but walks away from the water*
crying
(worried) (scared) (tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (still crying)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _Lexii23_ said…
worried
*sees Kiva* OhMyGosh! What happened? *worried*
crying
Kaitlyn: Well, the bully from her Kindergartener years, just got out of jail and she wants revenge on Kiva, so when she see's Kiva, she'll bet her up!!
crying
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *still holding Kiva* And that`s why I`m taking her to HQ, to be safer. *moves food bowl and jumps in HQ, lands hard on the floor* Ow, my legs...
crying
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *sees the team at the table, playing a card game* Here it goes... *starts walking* Hopful they reconize me. *jumps on table, on the cornore between Rico and Kowalski* Hey guys, remember us?
Private: *sees Kiva* Oh dear! What happened?!
Rico:*sees Kiva and Kait* Ew! Brugz. -Ew! Bugs- *lifts cards, about to hit Kait and Kiva*
Kowalski: *stops Rico before he hits Kait and Kiva* Rico, no! They are not bugs!
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *looks at Rico* Yeah, don`t you remember me?
Rico:Uhhh.....
crying
smile
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *looks at Kiva* Oh... *looks at Private* Hey Private, can you look after Kiva for a while?
Private: Okay!
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *lifts Kiva up, goes to Private and lets Private take her* Thanks Private....
Kowalski: Oh yeah, you`ve fell on my beak from that tree.
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *turns around, faces Kowalski* You remember that? *looks down, smiling* Those were good old days.
crying
(worried) (scared) (tears coming out of my eyes) (still covered in deep cuts from Veronica's jacket) (still crying) the deep cuts hurts so very painful
hmmm
Skipper: Private! Get the first aid kit!
Private: Ay ay sir! *puts Kiva on table, gets up and looks for the kit*
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *goes to Kiva, sits down and hugs her* You`ll be better soon...and I`ll teach that bully a lesson. *notice that everyone`s stairing at her* A girl beat up Kiva. *looks closer at the cuts* They do look deep...
crying
Kaitlyn: *hugs Kiva* I'm sorry, Kiva
crying
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gumball17 said…
(If you wouldn't mind, could you respond to my game forum?)
Dylan: *walks in the HQ* Woah! What happened to you?! D:
crying
(that I don't know)

(Sorry, I had no internet for almost a day. D:)

Private: *has the ad kit and starts wraping Kiva`s arms*
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *looks at Dylan* A bully beat her up.....
crying
(worried) (scared) (tears coming out of my eyes) (still crying)
Skipper: Oh, Kait, there`s a supprize for you...
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *looks at Skipper confussly* What kind of supprize?
Skipper: *looks down, nods his head*
Wilder:(penguin) *jumps up and knocks Kait down to the floor* Ma ma!
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) Wilder! *hugs him*
Wilder:(penguin) *gets up while holding Kait and hugs her tightly*
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *getting hugged too tight* Uh..... Wild....
Wilder:(penguin) *lets Kait go, but still holding her*
Kait:(penguin, Kiva size) *breaths heavily*
crying
(worried) (scared) (tears coming out of my eyes)
Kait:(penguin, Kiva s.) *looks up at Wilder* Hey, why aren`t you at Bonehead`s place?
Wilder:(penguin) *lets Kait go* Uhh, board? -bored?-
Kait:(penguin, Kiva s.) *makes a "Really?" face*.....
crying
Kait:(penguin) *turns to her normal size, not sure what to say*
Wilder:(penguin) *looks at Kait* What are you dong her? -What are you doing here?-
Kait:(penguin) Doing here, not dong her Wilder... And I`m going to beat up someone.
Wilder:(penguin) *suprize happy smile* Your gonna kill something and I get to watch?!
Kait:(penguin) No Wilder, beat up is you don`t kill. Hunt is you kill something, there`s a differents. *stairs at the food bowl to the way out*
crying
meh
Wilder:(penguin) But ma! You say that we can go and hunt! *upset*
Kait:(penguin) *turns around* And we will... *whispers to Wilder* When I get my real foot back and part of my leg.
Private: *only hears something about foot and leg, looks down and sees Kait`s robotic foot* Oh dear! What happen to you foot Kait?! *stairs worriedly at the robotic foot*
Kait:(penguin) Uhh... *lifts her right foot, trying to hide it under her feathers* What robotic foot? *sees that everone`s stairing at her and sighs, hangs head down*
crying
Private: K-kait? Are you...
Kait:(penguin) I`m fine. *looks at Wilder* Wilder, stay here. *starts walking to the fishbowl*
Wilder:(penguin) Ma!
Kait:(penguin) *stops and turns head to Wilder* No buts, I`m just gonna cheak something out. *leaves HQ*
crying
Private: *hugs Kiva* I`m sure Kait will fine... *looks at Kowalski* Right Kowalski?
Kowalski: *stairs at the fishbowl* Should I of us go see what Kait is up to...? *turns head around* She`s upset of something.
Skipper: *still sitting at the table* Go ahead, but don`t come crying to us when she shredes you to peices.
Kowalski: *glares at Skipper* She wouldn`t... *leaves HQ without saying another word*
worried
(worried) (scared)