fanpop's got talent FGT 2014 Official Promotion Corner

nmdis posted on Apr 16, 2014 at 08:27AM
Hello girls and boys,

It's not far away and soon we are gonna start official FGT 2014, and our mascot will be a bunny, as easter is not so far.

I am not applying any new idea and taking those good steps that were took by FGT 2011 members, as it was well irradiated and good and easy to understand. But with time trends change so I have changed few things

* FGT voting committee member:

As a member of the voting committee you will be collecting part of the votes. People who want to vote will have to PM their vote to a committee member corresponding with their username (like previous years). This means that during the whole month of April and May you will be receiving messages via Fanpop with people's votes. You will have to count all those votes and send the results to me.

* Haiku contest judge:

For the upcoming Haiku contest I'm looking for a few people who have an interest in poetry. Basic knowledge of the Haiku is preferred. You will have to judge all the Haiku's submitted to the contest and select the ones you like best. Those will move on the big finale and the users will pick the one and only winner.

* Fan fiction contest judge:

As in the recent years fanfiction writing is increased in many spots and is greatly appreciated and popular among fan we have replaced Six Word Story Writing with Fan fiction Contest. For the upcoming Fanfiction Story contest I'm looking for a few people who have an interest in writing. Basic knowledge of the Fan fictions is preferred. You will have to judge all the Fan fictions submitted to the contest and select the ones you like best. Those will move on the big finale and the users will pick the one and only winner.

*Singing and Dancing Judges:

This is the new category and we have noticed that people are very talented in singing and dancing so why not include this too? For upcoming Singing and Dancing Talent we want few people who have an interest in this category and have basic knowledge of this. They will select the best and the best one will be moved to the big final and the users will pick the one an only winner.

*Drawing and Digital Art:

This category is new too, For the upcoming contest in this category I'm looking for a few people who have an interest in this. Basic knowledge of the Drawing and Digital Art is preferred. You will have to judge all the Art works submitted to the contest and select the ones you like best. Those will move on the big finale and the users will pick the one and only winner.

Special Category

This category will consume those videos related to other talent then singing and dancing. And some special talent (if acceptable) demanded by fans. Fans will be the winner and direct voting will occur to choose the best among all.

*General promoter:

During the submission period and the voting period it is essential that lots of Fanpoppers are made aware of this awesome contest. Therefore I will need people to help me promote this event. If you are willing to help with this, please check out this forum thread to find out how you can help.

Deadline: April 16 - 23, 2010

If you are interested in any of this positions please contact me here or send me a private message. I'd like to have 3 people for each category, it may be increased on demand. I hope all of you will be as excited as I am. Thanks for reading this!

Fellow Fanpoper and Official Holder of FGT 2014

Iti

------------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Volunteers so far

Haiku Contest
link
link

Fan fiction Contest
link
link
link

Singing and Dancing Contest

link
link
link

Drawing and Digital Art

link
link
link

Official Volunteers

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

To Know More See

link

link

link

link

Selection for Judges and Volunteers is closed now this forum will let you show the updates and upcoming programs.

<b> Don't forget to see <a href="http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/fanpops-got-talent/forum/post/211527/title/fanpops-talent-participants-registration-thread-may-1-14-2014"> Participants Registration Thread [May 1-14, 2014]

Popper The Bunny, Mascot 2014

(Image by lena_t)
 Hello girls and boys, It's not far away and soon we are gonna start official FGT 2014, and our mas
last edited on Apr 25, 2014 at 11:42AM

fanpop's got talent 34 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...