फेरी टेल Ongoing मांगा Discussions (spoilers included)

akina_blaze posted on Jun 07, 2011 at 07:29AM
are u guys reading the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man and all but i was shocked when i saw that the teenager was Zeref. i'm guessing that he bacame immortal at that age itself. at the looks of it he does'nt seem tooo evil now. i can't bear the suspense of Zeref's life in the past and about what will happen to him in the future. i don't want the magic council to arrest him,once everything is solved, for some reason. i was about to cry out when i say the way those creepy frogs were torturing Gerard/Jellal/Siegrain :( it's good that Erza defeated Azuma but the fight i wanna see is between Bluenote and Gildartz (i still can't believe the fact that he is Cana's father) any guesses who the boy (the one dressed in Natsu's clothes) at the end of chapter 234 was?? he too had a fairy tail stamp on his left shoulder.
 are u guys पढ़ना the manga??? i can't believe Zeref's alive! i expected him to be the evil old man

फेरी टेल 367 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 367

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना T_ballack said…
I'm bored, so i'm pretty much gonna do this here and in the Answers section, lol, my tier placement, Note that they aren't of any order
Untouchable tier
Acnologia
Igneel
Metallicana
Grandine
Zeref (simply for being zeref, this is provided he is back to the level of power he was rumored to have)

Top Tier
Gildartz Clive
Master Zero
Jose Porla
Purehito Hades
Laxus Dreyar
Bluenote Stinger
Jura Neeskin
Jellal Fernandez
Makarov Dreyar
Bryo Clancy

High Tier
Erza Scarlett
Minerva
Kagura (until she at least unseals archenemy)
Ichiya
Mystogan(this is because he has't been using magic in a while so i'm taking the strongest point he was at, and since the time-skip that point would have dropped from the top tier)
Mirajane Strauss
Ultear(Simply by being the captain of 7 kin >Azuma+ post time skip)

Low-level High Tier
Natsu Dragneel
Gray fullbuster
Gajeel Redfox
Freed Justine
Cobra
Leon Bastia
Midnight (Version Brain II)
Racer(new model)
Erigor(Forgot his new name, but he pawned bisxlow and wendy)
Azuma (Lack of time-skip puts him a level down)
Erza Knightwalker (Lack of time skip puts her a level down)

Mid Tier
Sting
Juvia
Rogue
Ogra (until he proves differently)
Chelia
Bacchus (Rather unimpressive showing)
Zancrow
Meldy
Eve
Evergreen
Elfman
Lucy (believe me, sounds ludicurious to me i don't think she comes close to the people in this tier but by virtue of Capricorn, leo, and gemini)
Rustyrose
Bixslow
Ikaruga
Akatsuki ren
Cana Alberona (Until she shows her level of magic has improved, Fairy Glitter lets her challenge the top-tier)
Max
Wendy
Kurohebi
Flare
Rufus
Napuudeen(What ever the prickly guy's name is)
Hot-eye

Low Tier
Milliana
Simon
Aria
Totoamru
Levy McGarden
Hibiki
Lisanna (Regretfully)
Alzack
Bisca
Sherry
Toby
Toby's freind
Jenny (since she doesn't seem like the fighter type, might turn out to be fodder)
(Lucy should be here, but having Leo takes her higher)

Fodder
Jet
Droy
Happy
Carla
Frosche
Bora
Shadow guy in eisenwald

I'm sure i'm missing lots of important people, can't possibly remember everyone from Fairy Tail verse, but feel free to tell me anyone i missed lol

Note there might be huge or vast difference between two people in a tier but nobody should be able to beat another from a higher tier.
yh, i forgot panther, he should be in the low-level high tier with nastu and gray

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pjwoww said…
crying
Hi guys! Chapter 314... Ok what the hell just happened! Erza is dead??? And next chapter name Rosemary???
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना starprincess7 said…
crying
I don't think Erza will die so quickly, I mean she's S-class !!! Plus, I think she was a little here because she was distracted by the Jellal issue or something...................... I hope she's ok. Maybe the chapter's name Rosemary might have something to do with Erza/Kagura's past or it might be about future Lucy............. I don't know. :)
@starprincess7 her being S-class has nothing to do with whether she dies or not, but that said, i agree with you, she's not dead. I think there are numerous possibilities on what happened, i could use probability theory to go on from now till next weeks issue, but so far i think it might be safe to assume that erza isn't dead yet. First i think a very logical possibility is that someone else too the slash from archenemy, why do i think this? its not because i don;t want erza to have been slashed or anything biased like that but i think its very possible that kagura is put in the shoes of Jellal, in the sense that Jellal intended to kill natsu and erza but simon thought it was a good idea to play shield and ended up dying, now i think its possible that kagura unseals archenemy and slashes intending to kill erza, but someone else also sees fit to play sheild (Maybe Juvia lol), the irony is meant to help kagura understand what happened. Another possibility is that erza was indeed cut, but we know erza is a tank, and can soak damage, as seen on tenryuujima, battle of fairy tail, phantom lord arc, e.tc, so i think she stands up again. But if she stands, does she win?? I think the chances of her winning would be 10-30% and the only excuse i can give for that outcome is that she is indeed distracted by the Jellal hatred especially when she knows Jellal is guilty towards those who hate him, discarding that and fighting while focused gives her at most that 30% chance of victory and i'm being nice, seeing as she said she wanted Kagura going on all, and got beat easily without kagura drawing archenemy. All in all, erza is in a pinch, given how easily she was beat, if it doesn't turn out to be her being sluggish and unfocused with the Jellal matter then Kagura is a Top Tier, the same tier as the likes of makarov, bluenote, jellal, jura, laxus, gildartz. It doe make sense since she's been out to kill jellal for years, but this doesn't guarantee that she's as strong as some of them, just that she's in their tier.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Black_kitty said…
worried
Ok I can say I was right about why Kagura hated Jellal - well ok not Simon part of it ought.
On to what really matters, Rosemary. When I read this I thought of the plant which has loads of medical uses such as helping to improve memory. Why I thought of this I have no idea. Anyways if someone shielded Erza, then who? And another scenerio than went through my mind was than Kagura stabed herself(completely doubt it) or than Erza stepped into the blade willingly. But Kagura doesn't know the whole story! Simon tooked the blast knowing that he would die, so that he could save the girl he loved and he also knew Erza didn't love him back in that way and that her heart belonged to Jellal! It's sad reallyTT^TT Plus Erza already scolded Jellal about Simon - how he thought he should repent for killing him etc.
Ah now that's over. I don't think Rosemary is a person and I say this with doubt in my throat. Any who, moving on. Jellal said something that F-Lucy said didn't make sense , well is off/wrong anyway.
AHH! I can't think straight... next week better not take to long... ch314 was defintely epic, I can't wait for Rosemary! And I'm sorry if I jumped around to much:]
smile
Ya, maybe someone shielded Erza, but who ???? Or, maybe Minerva jumped in to Erza's place again as she did before ( Okay, why on earth will she do that ??? hehe ) But as we see the expression on the rest of FT's faces, I think Erza got hurt. But I'm sure she'll rise !!! :)
Like a phoenix rising from its ashes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wolfmaster3000 said…
Okay Erza is a Tank I'll admit but Kagura TORE THROUGH EVERYTHING SHE WORE that puts Erza's Defense down a bit. Although I do not want Erza did so I am going to agree with T_ballack in hopes some one took the hit for her to kind of wake Kagura up. Other issue WOHA Kagura's power was was fucking amazing that was by far really awesome of Hiro to do that not only did he prove that Fairy tail isn't invincable it was Erza of all people she tore apart it was Erza. Like HOLY FUCK. But yeah I really hope Erza doesn't die but at the same time it would be a very good twist to a extent.
It was nice to see erza overpowered once in a while though i do remember it happening on like 4 other occassions, anyways the thing is i have the feeling that this fight is far from over, we still haven't seen erza's more powerful armours like the herculean, and so on, and we haven't seen kagura actually use archenemy, plus the fact that kagura couldn't break or cut the admantione armour gives erza some hope, kagura used joint attacks againts the admantine armour and joints usually have weaker protection and it was a smart and professional move, but i don't see kagura falling into darkness though.
Some chapters ago Milliana said it would be cataclysm if Kagura unshield her sword.But wait it can do demage to her I think it can be and her blood.One of opinions can be that Minerva changed Erza to Milliana, Natsu/Gray/Jellal shielded her from that hit. I know you will say why Jellal it but he can be future Jellal.He can travel with Lucy in past.If Erza will be dead I think Jellal's face in the last page would be ver very very sad or he were going to save her but he didn't do anything.
For me now that future Lucy is very interesting theme.Now then I was rereading chapter I notice that Jellal don't believe her words and he thinks that something is wrong here.
But for real this chapter was epic can't wait for next chapter
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smile
Me too !!! :)
hmmm
Did anybody noticed this? What is those spots around Kagura?Maybe blood?
 Did anybody noticed this? What is those spots around Kagura?Maybe blood?
smile
Plus,, those spots are there before she unsheaths Archenemy.................. Interesting. Either Mashima put them to make it look scary or it's really something. :) :) :)
As for who sheilds Erza if that happens I think it's going to be gray IDK I got that feeling than gray will explain to Kagura what Simon was thinking. After all Gray & Natsu were the only ones there & the only one who understood why he did it. & it would give Erza some rage of her own despite what happend.
laugh
@wolfmaster3000, ya maybe. But I wonder how Juvia will be if Gray gets hurt. :D
@wolfmaster3000, Gray wasn't in the tower when simon died, he was outside with milliana. But he is also a possibility for shielding the attack.
@pjwoww That happened the instant the unsealed the sword, haven't you wondered why there is hype on unsheating a sword, if its a normal sword, then unsheating it would only make it sharper, but the archenemy is probably a magic sword, could be forged from darkness, those spots around kagura isn't blood but darkness, so the sword is most likely darkness magic (note this doesn't mean evil magic, its just the manipulation of darkness, similar to what Rogue uses and the opposite of light manipulation).
Somehow i also see a possibility of erza tanking that attack, but i think its more likely someone gets cut down to as @wolfmaster3000 mentioned ignite erza's own anger and put Kagura in Jellal's shoes.
The Theory of it being Future Jellal is almost preposterous. I mean I could see it being Juvia but it's not likely with Juvia's Water body & all , With Natsu away I think it's going to be Gray It's the only Logical choice & Gray also has a way with words. So Unless Natsu Interfers witch I can see him doing but he wouldn't be able to get there so fast. as much as Jellal would want to he can't risk being caught again. Gajeel & Laxus are Busy with there own fights. XDXD Maybe it was little wendy.
Hmmmm..... Yea about archenemy it can something with manipulatind darkness magic.
I don't think that Gray will shield Erza but then I don't know who can do it without him....Little Wendy ha that's funny I don't think that she can shield Erza.I think Erza will shield that human who travelled with future Lucy to the past.But did you guys notice that Juvia's fight with Chelia wasn't taking seriously?I don't like it.Hiro didn't remembered to write that Chelia fights with Juvia in last chapter summary.So one of opinions I heard (like wolfmaster3000 said) that Gray will shield Erza.Gray will be seriously injured don't you think that Juvia can be involved in this.Like she fought with Meredy and Gray was involved in that fight she showed her true powers.I think she can beat and Kagura and Minerva with this power.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Why the hell didn't my previous comment show, Stupid phone. Now i can't remember what i said. I think it had something to do with Juvia. @wolfmaster3000, Gray taking that attack is a possibility, but i don't think its impossible that its Jellal. Future Jellal i think 0%, but the normal Jellal, i don't think its that impossible, anyways ot could be Juvia, i know she has the elemental mimicry body composition, but this is FT not one piece(Things like haki aren't needed here, so it makes it more reasonable). We've seen things hurt her like laxus's lightning, which is a natural, Erza's sea empress armour, Meldy's blades of emotions, and that memory bastard's........whats his name.........yeah, Rufus, attack hit her. So i doubt a sword as hyped as the archenemy will be ineffective.
@pjwoww the fight should have ended, juvia ought to have smoked Chelia a while ago, how? Perform a water lock on her, chelia herself said she was weaker in water, and this time make it so she can't magically breath, and so the air GS runs out of air, pretty ironic and neat. Worst case scenario, Juvia also enters the water lock to ensure that chelia can't escape by thwarting all her attempts. Ah and the Angry Juvia mode, do i love that mode or what, thats easily one of my best moments in all of fairy tail, but i have to admit, at that mode, she still doesn't beat erza, she gives her a very tough fight, but erza wins with high difficulty, pre-time skip and probably even now, So she'd still lose to Kagura, but minerva, i don;t know, we still have to see her fight first. Anyways, mashima should make Juvia stronger, like Percy Jackson kinda strong, make her able to cause tsunami sized waves (though percy can't do this), and especially allow her a sort of water make, and water healing. Water users are supposed to be realy strong because there is a lot u can do with water, plus if she becomes that strong, now that i think of it, I can use Juvia solos the 3 admirals in One Piece. But she has to become that strong first.
Also Juvia was in battle with Shelia , When did Juvia fight Laxus ? & if your refering to the thunder palace in the fighting festival arc part of that magic was the damage done is returned. & Rufuses Star attack was lighting based as Laxus ate it. Erza's Sea empress armor is water based. & Meledy used a emotional Link to hurt Juvia it wasn't pysichal it's why she was most compatable to fight Shelia. The wind as strong as she is would just seep through her body your right it's not one piece. But her body is water. Also if Erza tanked the hit she's done for. why ? YOU CANNOT TELL ME SHE WAS NOT TRYING. Erza was trying Desperatly to match Kagura but Kagura kicked the shit out of her with almost no effort. Even Makarov was shocked to see Erza lose so easily only at the end of the chapter was Erza willing to admit defeat.
smile
I think Erza will get hit, but then she will be able to bear it,and then she will fight Kagura or convince her that revenge isn't the right way and even she lost many people during the tower of heaven crisis. :)
@wolfmaster3000, physical attacks might not have effect on juvia which is true. What u said about meldy usig emotional link to hurt juvia isn't exactly right, she just used it to link Juvia and Gray together. the Maguilty sense that meldy uses attacks ur sense of pain directly so i can admit it isn't a normal attack, but Rufus's lightning attack was able to hit her, as well as laxus. No juvia did not fight laxus, but what was on the lacryma was body link magic, meaning when u attack the lacryma, the lightning contained in the lacryma attacks you, so its almost like laxus hauling a lightning attack at you, if her body was truely that immune, the attack would have phased through her after she hit the lacryma, the thing with rufus only serves to further prove this. Kagura's attack might be ineffective while archenemy is sealed but i think with archenemy released there is a high chance that it can hit her water body, I hope u realize that archenemy is most likely not a normal sword. Like i said before if it were a normal sword the only difference it would make when unsheated is sharpness, and slightly making the sword lighter. Plus the effect on Kagura seems to suggest it has some sort of magic, so while i think its a very high possibility it could harm juvia. Anyways we just have ......what, 2 days until we find out what exactly happened. I was rereading the chapter again and realized a few things, one of which was the chances of it being jellal who took that attack is back to 0%, whether future or present.
smile
The reason why Juvia got hit by lightning in all these case is because water is a bad conductor of electricity. That's why. :) :) :)
yep i know, but its still a physical attack. At least its still an attack to her physical being. Its probably the same thing that would happen if she got hit with mirajane's evil explosion.
I have a radical and most likely incorrect hypothesis on the eclipse machine. Here goes, how is a celestial spirit summoned, I think the Golden Key opens a kind of small window to the celestial world and the celestial wizards power along with the spirits will and power combine to pull a spirit through(this IMO should be with the exception of nicola the canis minor, those guys don't look like they have any power). Anyways, there has got to be something that happens when the 12 golden keys are are united. I think if they are united and used together, they summon the celestial king, now seeing as that guy is a giant, i think they 12 Golden keys combine to produce a doorway, then with the mixture of magics and wills like i explained earlier, the CK is pulled out. Now i think what the eclipse machine does is utilize those 12 golden keys to open that large doorway, celestial spirit magic isn't needed here since nothing is summoned just the doorway opened and made accessible by the eclipse machine. Its pretty out there right?
laugh
Yay !!!! Erza's all right !!! :) I believed in her. :) The backstory was amazing. They could even have been perhaps neighbours too. :) They were too kawaii. ♥ Going by the name, I think the next chapter will be about the Future Lucy thing. :)
big smile
Ya starprincess7 you believed in her like true FT member! Backstory was amazing especially then Erza said to Kagura LIVE! That's epic <3 Kagura and Erza is very beautiful then they were small.
Yea next chapter I think will be about future Lucy because in name included word "despair", so I think future Lucy will tell them future.
angry
-Flips a table- SO done with this Manga now. That was such bullshit Kagura again was clearly more powerful than Erza hands down. But nope Bullshit had to happen "i'm fighting for my friends there fore i'm a god compared to you even though you were just wiping the floor with me." I felt the back story was extremely forced again like the random flash back of Sting & lector it seemed almost pointless. Hiro just can't do it can he ? He can't just say "maybe fairy tail should loose this one time." Although I don't care about the fight with Mievera I don't care if she get's one shoted that's how much I hate her. But all in all I guess it was a okay chapter
@wolfmaster3000, i also didn't like the one-shotting nature, but if you think about it, it wasn't pointless at all, that armourless armour(lol) , allows erza to rid not only the weights of her armour but her fears, and that armour has the strongest feats barring Armadura fairy. She defeated Ikaruga with that armour ( no matter how u look at it, ikaruga was one of the craziest charcaters, i believe she is a better swordsman or woman than kagura, but kagura definitely has more power and overall stats, ikaruga's slashes are still one of fairy tail's cornerstone), the armour also tanked terra clamare twice/thrice whether magic power rebelled or not, she still took damage enough to almost lose consciousness, and most importantly, that was the same armour that she used to take down pandemonium, where the strongest monster should have been very difficult for a wizard saint to handle, plus it made sense when makarov said even he couldn't follow the attack, The armour gives her complete freedom and mobility, and also removes the hiding behind an armour notion erza always has. That said, kagura wasn't even one-shotted, she clearly stood up, even used an arm to lift that boulder, this is not consistent with an opponent one-shotted mere seconds ago. There was no nakama power this time i'm sorry. Erza was just that good, we've seen it against ikaruga. I still would have loved the fight to have gone on longer, as those two are monsters, we should have seen more feats from archenemy, That casual slash from it was insane, and considering that erza took the brunt of most of the attack with her sword and the slash was still that large, Erza's durability and Kagura's DC, ARE CRAZY. The back story huh, well i'm not one for touchy feelings and all, the simon sister thing was pretty much very logical, as Jellal never left the tower while being evil, so any grudge has to be from the tower, plus all the workers there, he treated them well, gave them rooms and all, while they were slaves, they didn;t feel like it, so it wasn't logical for a person to come from there, unless it was seigrain. and the council kept quite about seigrain being Jellal. But the we are from the same village and i'm the reason you are alive story, is pretty much one of the few ways to get her to revert without bloodshed and the usual atonement after ordeal. Plus i wanted it to be short, cos i'm looking forward to ogra's fodderization and the Laxus vs Jura fight. But anyone ever consider that there might not be a winner, and the GMG will be interupted by the eclipse plan. but this is disposed by the fact lucy mentions a winner.
@pjwoww, while its not impossible, i think lucy telling them the future is implausible. Maybe not the direct future like the GMG and stuff, but like the end result future, like "If we don't do something the country is gonna get destroyed by ........????Acnologia, or Zeref, anything even Cheesecrackers" but she wouldn;t e giving away details thats gonna happen, it would ruin the current or present.
*FACEPALM* typical long answer again. I'm totally unrepentant.
wink
Aye! but it your nature! (I think...)
lol, i guess i always have a lot going in my mind.
POINT BEING , It doesn't matter how strong Erza is or how strong she could become. Kagura was wiping the floor with her hands down without unleashing her blade. Archenemy unsheathed would mean more power & make her tons more deadly. THE ONLY FACTOR i'm including is Kagura let her Anger get the better of her. Ikagura was strong but she wasn't that strong though her magic was cool. I would of been much better off watching Kagura & Minerva fighting than Erza & Minerva. WHY because we all what's gonna happen. "you can't I'm super powerful and clearly a villain", "that's fine even though I just had the snot kicked out of me here's some super cool move I have prepared for you even though I know nothing about you or how your magic works, By the way did I mention i'm from fairy tail." , "Damn your from fairy tail well guess this means i'm gonna automatically loose no matter what I do" , "yeah pretty much"
@wolfmaster3000: You are missing the point, if u are gonna go by emotional state, erza was in a worse one when kagura was kicking the floor with her. We all know erza loves Jellal, we also know whether jellal was possessed or not, he did terrible things to people who couldn't careless if they weren't his direct actions, so for that reason anyone trying to kill Jellal is probably has a justifiable reason and erza knows this. Plus milliana told her jellal did something terible to kagura and kagura wanted to kill him, so being erza and her usual emotional self, she must have had to be fighting the mixed feelings in her, but this isn't an excuse Kagura was definitely faster than her with her amour, stronger? no, kagura couldn't break the admantine armour so she wasn't stronger but faster, yes. When erza made her resolve, and cleared her mind erfusing not to die and all. She became the usual erza(no longer dulled reactions and reflex), plus she took the robed clothes she wears when she decides to forego all protection and her fear. Notice this armour always allows her speed to increase a lot because she has nothing but clothes on and it shows her true swordsmanship. Knowing how durable the armours are it is MOST LIKELY, that they are heavy by the TON(and i'm serious, we know tons get thrown around in animes a lot). So imagine how much freer you'd move if you had armours weighing tons off your back. Which is likely why even makarov was blitzed. So no, there is no excuse behind erza beating kagura, its perfectly logical. You say her releasing archenemy would make her tons more powerful, true, but archenemy is not like erza's weapon. It is a sword, meaning it doesn't improve your overall stats, it improves you DC(Destructive capability) because its what you attack with, it doesn't improve your speed, durability or any other thing. and we saw the effect of archenemy, if u had read the manga, you would have seen that although erza took most of the attack with her sword, the remaining waves from the slash was enough to create such a huge cut across town, and like i said, kagura wasn't stronger earlier, just faster, she could hit erza before she reacted, this is why erza was able to take her attack. Did Anger cloud kagura's judgement, very likely but all she did was a simple slash, its not like she did elaborate moves and made wrong decisions (what dulls ur reaction is lack of resolve, mixed feelings and such, but when they are fixed like on anger, revenge then u already have a resolve). But we could also say that anger made her not to think straight but in my experience with manga TBH when people her angry they are usually stronger. So you need to remove this mentality of they win because they are fairy tail. When in truth they are usually stronger than their opponents, what pisses me off the most is mashima letting people who are weaker than normal beat fairy tail at first then when fairy tail eventually beat them, its called nakama power. The worst of this was Gajeel vs yomazu and kawazu. This has nothing to do with Kagura mind you, because if you notice, i said earlier that Kagura and Erza were BEASTS. But the fights should have been longer, that is something i agree with, but maybe mashima is rushing the fights preparing for a big battle, or maybe it's to introduce the main plot
smile
xD Again long answer.... But thats good I am not complaining.I started to write longer answers then you started to write long answers.
I thought that Kagura's sword will be very very poweful but maybe she still can't control it's true powers?
big smile
@pjwowww you may be right about Archenemy. :) But I wonder How Minerva vs. Erza will be..............
What do you think ???? :)
@pjwoww look a this scan. This attack is VERY POWERFUL, especially when erza uses her own sword to absorb most of the impact, that cut you see, is as a result of kagura slashing through the air, and erza absorbs the impact with her own sword, the remaining attack is hat you see that is cutting across the entire town almost to the mountains, and this is probably not up to a quarters of the original attack's power. Plus this is a casual swing with the archenemy, why i said its casual is because she hasn't even used Strong form with it. So i'd say archenemy is VERY, VERY VERY VERY powerful. Thank you very much.
 @pjwoww look a this scan. This attack is VERY POWERFUL, especially when erza uses her own sword to ab
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना reefa2931 said…
Am i the only one who thinks that is was an absolute troll to make Erza block Archenemys attack. Some would say it was epic, but me imo it was stupid. How can Erza take an attack from the sword that can cause a cataclysm and get out with only a cut on her shoulder. A miniscule cut as well. Even if Erza was strong enough to block it, that looked like an ordinary sword she used, wouldnt it have been smashed to pieces? So is Hiro really saying that a sword that can cause a cataclysm can be blocked with an ordinary sword??? Very troll-like. Also, archenemy was VERY VERY underwhelming. Even if Kagura wasnt using its full strength (which she probably was because she was enraged) a sword that at full power could supposedly cause a 'cataclysm', a swing like that should have leveled the city. I dont think people understand the definition of 'cataclysm'. Cataclysm- 'a violent upheaval that causes great destruction or fundamental change. In case you dont know, that means earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, volcanoes erupting. Do you get me now? This just proves that Hiro either forgot that he hyped up Kagura's sword so much or he just botched the idea because if he followed that idea Erza would have died then and there, hands down.
lol, i get ur point but the cataclysm was an hyperbole lol, if erza hadn't taken most of the attack, it is not impossible to see that air slash cutting the entire city. it is difficult for sword slashes to destroy things like cities, even Hawkeye Mihawk, can't level a city with a slash because slashed just cut, they don't destroy like energy attacks, i'm pretty sure kagura could have cut a mountain in half with that slash, and mountain busting is considered to be above town level busting. I think that kind of cataclysm can be caused when people with energy attacks fight, like what happened when Jose and Makarov were fighting, or when Jellal was about to use sema, i think using cataclysm there is just to show that she is at the level of those that can cause a cataclysm if they fight, which we laernt to be wizard saints, and we know that they are both around wizard saint level. Plus IIRC wasn't it milliana who mentioned this archenemy causing a cataclysm. An example of something else that had caused a REAL CATACLYSM, was Dorom anima, that shit was destroying the enitre alterna universe, but notice that it wasn't leveling towns and cities. Oh and the slash thing on her arm, its probably part of the reflected attack. The little of the attack reflected from her blade hit her on the arm and that was what caused the cut.
T_Ballack you can say all you want but your just one of those people who foes 'Nope she's in fair ytail there fore it makes sense" Ive said it once I'll say it again you can say all these all factors. But the fact of the matter is it was bullshit Erza was loosing , Erza had admitted defeat , Erza had accepted her loss than WHAM random explosion of power. It was bullshit Kagura was the stronger mage just like Rufus was superior to Gray. I don't care about Sting & Rouge as I hate them both. Even Minerva's Magic is going to be challenging but because Fairy tail is fucking God Erza's going to win Easily no doubt. It's getting as bad as Naruto & Bleach
@wolfmaster read the fight more closely, don't just skim through it, Kagura was winning true, but what was she winning in, she had the power, but was it that much greater than erza? NO. She couldn't cut the admantine armour, what was she beating erza at? simple answer is SPEED, she was fast enough to attack erza without letting her ex-quip her admantine armour completely(the sword hadn't come out). SIGHS. rather than doing it this way, let me explain how the fight went.
1. Erza and kagura faces off (we are gonna ignore erza's frame of mind on the jellal issue, but know that it plays a part). Kagura attacks, Erza ex-quips her Heaven;s wheel armour
2. Erza attacks with a pentagram sword, Kagura dodges easily and attacks with a STRONG FORM, erza is unable to block or dodge. This shows with this armour(which is only for fighting multiple people), kagura is faster and stronger
3. Erza ex-quips the admantine armour (that is meant for defence), Kagura uses another attack SLASHING FORM, the attack is not strong enough to break the armour, but attacks the joints which have weaker protection, but it is fast enough that erza's quick ex-quiping doesn't complete(she is unable to ex-quip the sword), At this point Kagura isn't strong enough to damage erza, but is faster than she is. Notice that erza uses this armour to take care of the power difference, then kagura countered with speed.
4. Erza notices the speed difference, then ex-quips the flight armour (increase in speed), she is able to seemingly blitz kagura, but though she is actually faster at this mode than kagura, but kagura's reactions are able to keep up, and she blocks, the attack isn't strong enough. speed of reactions is always faster than speed of entire body, so at this point Erza is moving faster than kagura can move but not fast enough to blitz her as kagura can still react (if kagura can move this fast, she'd simply dodge). and also this attack isn't strong enough to harm kagura so she could block it. so with flight armour speed is not greater than kagura's reactions, and power is weaker than kagura so she can react and block
5. Kagura then immediately attacks with slashes while still in the air, slashes that are fast enough to hit erza while in the flight armour, the flight armour doesn't have much defensive capabilities so its fodderized once speed has been equalized.
6. At this point, erza has taken many hits and is down, then she gets kicked around and all. Then kagura unleashes archenemy, which would increase her power, not speed or any other thing, just power. Then she attacks
7. Erza abandons all doubts and makes her resolve, then she ex-quips the Japanese armour, that wieghs nothing and requires 0 magic power to maintain. She blocks the archenemy attack using her sword,(the japanese armour cost no magic power to maintain, meaning it doesn't divide her magic power, to armour and sword and also defence and attack), she concentrates her magic power on her sword, and a minor off shot from the air pressure caused by the slash injures her a little. With this japanese armour, she is faster than the flight armour, and she can concentrate all her magic power on her attacks(sword).
8) Erza attacks, this attack is so fast that kagura's reactions can't keep up, and erza is able to concentrate her magic power on the attack. Kagura is for the first time hit because she is blitzed, but the attack is evidently not enough as she still stood up, then Character change no Jutsu happened. HAd the fight continued erza would have continued to blitz her, then it would become Kagura durabillity vs erza's magic power. and we know that against sword attacks that cut you(emphasis on cut you, people like whitebeard and kenpachi from the little of bleach i watched, the attacks either didn't cut them or it was merely a paper-cut), durability doesn't count for much.
my point is THE FIGHT WAS PERFECTLY LOGICAL, if you think about it.
If you want them to beat erza so much, then wait till she fights someone that is actually stronger than her, like it happened against Jose porla, Jellal, Hades.
@ T_ballack you do have a point but there are some things that need a bit of work:
3) It was not that Kagura could not damage the Adamantine armor and could only attack the joints, it is the fact that Kagura attacked the joints because it would have done more damage to attck weak spots then to waste time and obliterate the armor.
7) The Japanese armor doesnt need magic energy to maintain but none of Erza's other armors need that either. Remember Erza has an armor made with the abilities built in. The abilities she uses with her armors are indigenous to the armors, they are not Erza's.
8) Remember Erza's fastest armor is the flight armor and the japanese armor is in no way faster, the only explanation was that Kagura was shocked that someone actually blocked Archenemy. If Kagura could keep up with flight armor, at her best she can definitely compete with the japanese armor in speed.
Overall this fight was not logical especially the sword clash at the end. If Archenemy is drawn no way should Erza have been able to compete. Remember at the start of the fight when Archenemy was still sheathed, Erza and Kagura clashed and Kagura overpowered Erza with her blade. And you cannot say that she was distracted because at that point she didnt know about Kagura and Simons relationship. So if Kagura overpowered her in a clash with Archenemy sheathed how did she not break Erza's blade, and maybe her arm, with Archenemy drawn. Answer: PLOTHOLE= GOOD ACTION PACKED FIGHT, BUT THE ENDING WAS HORRIBLE.
@reefa2931. First of all
3) I agree with you in a sense, there is no way to know whether she coud have damaged it or not, true that she might have felt that joint attacks would do more damage, but that wouldn't matter if she could just destroy the entire armour. But there seems to be no way to know if she can or can't. I'm inclined to think she can't unless she unsheaths archenemy, you think she can but thought the other way was quicker, guess we are gonna have to agree to disagree on that since there isn't much more to go on.
7)You say none of her armours need magic power to maintain and that the armours contains its own magic in form of abilities. this is not true, i can give you so many reasons why. If the armours had their abilities then it means erza never uses her own magic power, except with japanese armour, this doesn't sound right, so all this time, erza's magic power is untouched, then why didn't she use her magic power against knightwalker. If IIRC, they had used as many as 12 different armours each and after their strongest, they were fighitng without magic power. If erza's armour were running on their independent magic power, then the instance her armour ran out of magic power, she'd simply use hers. Also when erza runs out of magic, she cannot ex-quip any armours, this means that she requires magic to ex-quip the armours and maintain them, as example is against hades, while she was using other arnours, when she ran out of magic power, she reverted to the japanese armour, and when the Tenryuu tree gave them some magic power, she ex-quipped the heaven's wheel and her pentagram sword. another example is the one i mentioned earlier, against knightwalker, when she proclaimed that they had no magic power but were still alive and kicking (lol, i mean that as a pun), during that time, she had normal clothes on, and also during the oracion seis arc, she ex-quipped the black wing armour and said with this attack on the lacryma, i'd use up all my magic power, and after the attack, even though the entire nirvana thingy was crumbling, she could only escape with her normal clothing, she couldn't ex-quip any armour. Here is what i think happens, she ex-quips the armour, then an amount of her magic is first used to sustain the armour and the weapon, then another amount is used to to passed through the armour for attacks, the armour then converts this magic power into its generic ability, say she ex-quips sea empress, the armour would convert her magic power into water magic, and so on. But the japanese armour requires absolutely no magic power to sustain, even the robes of yu'en would require magic power to sustain because it has the elasticity property, and this is consistent with erza's statement that this is the only armour that allows her to concentrate her entire magic power into one or more attacks as the case may be.
8) The flight armour gives her speed no doubt, but kagura was able to react to this speed, even makarov didn't say anything about it, remember the flight armour, still contains armour, on the shoulders and stuff, and they'd probably weigh on her. The japanese armour is just cloth, meaning she has 0 weights on her, plus her attack with the japanese armour was so fast, even makarov commented that his reactions weren't able to follow it completely, notice that he said that attack, meaning that he had been able to follow the others even the flight armour.
About the attack, i read it again and i saw what you mean, she hadn't ex-quipped the japanese armour when she blocked the attack. Yeah at the beginning kagura overwhelmed erza in that form with power, but here is what i think happened. The three of them (including minerva) had just finished dueling, as kagura attacked she said she'd be going all out WHILE she was attacking, erza responds that she won't have it any other way WHILE RECEIVING the attack, but she must have clearly expected the same level of attack kagura used earlier, but it was stronger so she was pushed by, my evidence for this is, you can clearly see the surprise in her face, showing she wasn't expecting that level of power from the attack, plus later she says i didn't know there was someone like you (strength-wise), another thing is notice she was able to follow the attack's speed, because she wasn't using any of her armours, she could keep up with the speed, but was taken by surprise with the power of the attack. From then on the ex-quipping started. I'm not gonna use she was distracted here but, you can't say she wasn't distracted because she didn't know the simon x kagura relationship, remember that milliana already told her that Jellal took everything from her and made her life a hell, she already knew jellal had done something terrible to her, and she knew she was somewhat justified ti seek revenge, so that kept her distracted until she made her resolve not to die whether or not it was her fault. But i'm not using that. So why did she block the attack from archenemy unsheathed, like i explained earlier on how the armours worked, magic power is channeled into them and they are used to fight, she simply channeled her magic power into the sword, but this time she must have been expecting a real heavy attack given what she had heard about archenemy, which must have been also why she made her resolve. Then i think already explained how she was able to hit kagura and that was via blitzing and kagura wasn't one-shotted that is one thing people aren't realizing, true erza would have won, but kagura's durability was more than getting one shotted with that attack, she still stood up, and lifted a boulder with one hand.
@reefa2391, i know you'd like to think that but there really isn't any plot hole. It is either mashima really thinks very deeply about these things or he does it like a simpleton but is lucky that there still gets to be a logical explanation for them, but i think its likely the former, i don;t think he creates a manga/anime episode over a week, with planning likely to have gone longer, and having it rank 2 seconds in sites, without giving it real serious thoughts, or just relying on luck. The last bit about mashima is just my thoughts and has nothing to do with this argument. The only thing i pretty much agree with is the fight was too short, it seems like mashima is rushing the fights in other to get the main plot, eclipse plan going. I just hope the laxus vs Jura fight turns out epic, like scarlett knightwalker, natsu v gajeel, natsu v zero.
I don't think that is the case with her armors. I am not saying that her armors have their own magic, I am saying that the armors are built with abilities. For example if we take the flame empress armor. It was built with ability to resist and use fire, but if someone with no magic energy put it on nothing would happen. Erza needs magic energy to activate the abilities but the abilities are already there in the armor. She doesn't need magic energy to maintain the armor. And also about speed I will admit Makarov acknowledged that the attack was fast but that doesn't mean it was faster than the other with the flight armor. Remember that it doesn't matter what is shown, as long as Erza herself says it is her fastest armor I will continue to believe it is her fastest. The attack that was acknowledged by Makarov was a feat of Erzas physical strength not the armor. Think about it this way. In the oracion seis arc erza donned the flight armor and was able to keep up with Racer and his slowing magic. Could you say that in Japanese armor Erza can pull that off. Makarov is not really known for his speed so a comment on speed isn't much from him, saint wizard or not. Remember when jellal started to use meteor against jura and jet said he was really fast? That means a lot because jet is a speed based wizard, so was racer and he acknowledged the speed of this flight armor. From Makarov it doesn't seem like much. Also if Makarov didn't comment on the of the flight armor before hand that doesn't prove it is slower, he only commented on Erzas attack because she moved quickly whilst in Japanese armor. Obviously he would expect Erza to move at hypersonic speeds when she is in flight armor because it is her fastest armor. Finally, the armor may weigh her down but that doesn't change anything. If when she removes all the plating she is reliant on her physical speed then it is not comparable to magic speed. It is then like comparing jets speed when he is using magic to Erzas when she is not. Or comparing jellals speed using meteor to hers without magic. So the plating may weigh her down but if the armor increases speed that hardly makes a difference.
@reefa2931, the 3 examples i gave, the oracion seis arc, the edolas arc, and the tenryuujima arc, why did her armour disappear when she ran out of magic energy if it doesn't require magic to maintain. It require magic energy to maintain, if not then it would be on regardless of the state of erza's magic power. you say if someone with no magic puts it on, nothing would happen, so are u suggesting when erza runs out of magic, she could still ex-quip an armour, armours like tha admantium where all she need to do is stand and tank attacks, so if she had no magic power, she'd ex-quip it and still tank attacks? NO. The same way gray's magic is Ice, and it turns his magic power into ice, the same way natsu's magic is Fire, and his body turns magic power into Fire, a good example of this is when natsu ate, etherano(etherion), his body converted the magic power into fire, only, erza's armour does that, it converts her magic power into whatever in-built property the armour has. Erza says in in th oracion seis arc, when she's about to destroy the lacryma. "WITH THIS ATTACK, I USE OF ALL OF MY MAGIC POWER", this shows that 1) her attacks whatever armour she uses require her magic power to work, so whatever comes out, be it lightning, fire, water, energy, its a result of the armour converting her magic power into attacks, the second thing that statement proved was, the instant the attack ended, her armour disappeared and she was in normal clothing. She didn't do this willing because, like i said Nirvana as collapsing, and she was in danger, if she could ex-quip she would have done so, moreover, we all know erza prefers to be in armour in Normal situations, much less battle and dangerous situations. Answer this question, if erza doesn't require magic to maintain the armour, and doesn't require magic to power the armour because their abilities can be used like that, then what does she use her magic power for. What i'm trying to say here is, the armour has its function, the flame empress will bring out flame magic, but it can only do this when magic power is put into it, this is why erza can deliver attacks of different strength, you won't say erza's strength with the heaven's wheel armour when she was a kid will be the same with the heaven wheel's armour now. If it has improved then u know what made it improve his erza's increase in magic power.
Concerning the flight armour, remind me if i'm wrong but erza has NEVER said it was her fastest armour, if she has show me a scan, sure thats the armour that gives her the fastest speed boost, but what i'm saying is that the speed boost is not compared to the one she recieves when she lets go of all those heavy armour. Here are makarov's words. "MAGNIFICENT, AN INSTANTANEOUS STRIKE THAT EVEN I COULDN'T FOLLOW" I'm sorry but jet's magic gives him running speed, it doesn't increase his reaction speed, battle reflex and all, meaning makarov still has faster reactions than jet, so makarov saying an attack i couldn't follow is more of a feat than jet. Remember that jet couldn't react to laxus's lightning, something which Gajeel did when he took the lightning for levy. Anyways from makarov's comment, we can deduce that of all erza's previous attack, this was the only one he couldn't follow, he would have commented on the entire fight being too fast for him to follow if the attacks from the flight armour was faster, also kagura got blitzed by the japanese armour, so its also further evidence that it is faster. Going by what u are saying then u are suggesting that he wasn't able to follow erza's movement with the Flight armour, but this is contradicting the comment he made, that he was amazed erza could attack at that speed, meaning nothing from before had reach that speed. Against oracion seis racer, that doesn;t matter much as i believe there were people even there whose reactions weren't as good as makarov's that could keep up with racer, remember Cobra kept up with erza, perfectly with his good reactiions gotten from his abnormal hearing while she as in the flight armour. And cobra doesn't have reactions good enough to compare with makarov.. Think of it like this, lets say erza speed is 100 normally, she puts on heavy armours that reduce her speed to around 50, she then dons an armour that increases speed, by around 25, her speed then becomes 75, it increases no doubt but because of the initial decrease, this increase doesn't matter. I'm sure u understand that these numbers are all figurative, i'm just using it to explain how she is faster without any armour.
Following your point about Erza's base speed, i see it more as normal speed= 100. Equips armor reduces it to about 75. Armor that increases speed, increases it to 150. Japanese armor is base 100 speed. It is not a speed based armor if the amount of speed it gives her still makes her slower than base form, and it is speed based, so if not a lot higher her speed should be higher still. Honestly Cobra's reactions are better than Makarov's because remember, he uses hearing magic to the extent where he can accurately predict the opponents next move and even read their mind. MAKAROV CANNOT DO THIS. So Cobra keeping up with Erza in flight is perfectly reasonable. About Kagura, there is still emotion to count. Think about it, your sword in your eyes is probably the strongest out there and all who experience its wrath are certain to be killed and here comes someone who blocks it like nothing. Kagura was probably surprised and enraged which affected her reaction time allowing Erza to attack and land a hit. When Erza was in flight armor Kagura was on top of her game and thus was able to keep up.
I see your point now with Erza using magic to maintain armors but i figured out the reasoning. It is not the fact that Japanes armor doesnt need magic to maintain itself, this is because it is not an armor or counted as an armor. So i understand where you are coming from.
@reefa thats the point i was trying to make about the japanese armour, its just cloth. Glad we cleared that up, i would normally agree with you on the kagura being shocked her sure-kill sword was blocked, thats normal logic, but this would only have counted had erza immediately attacked her after blocking. Erza stood, ex-quipped, talked and kagura attacked again, erza blocked, erza talked again before attacking, i'm sorry but the entire sequence of this event is more than enough for someone to get over a shock, i can agree with her being angry could cause her not to be at the top of her game, but being angry in mangas does help most times, like with natsu against erigor, luffy against crocodile, so many other people. but i can accept that, but if we use that, the same could be said about erza, she had been worried about kagura since the day milliana told her about kagura's anger and the cause. Are you really trying to tell me that pre-time skip cobra has faster reactions than makarov. pre-time skip erza got blitzed so badly by jose's magic something makarov as casually able to react to, this puts makarov's reaction well above erza. Admittedly makarov doesn't have hearing abnormal to the point of hearing thoughts. So are gonna ignore his statement. His statement showed surprise that erza could attack so fast that he couldn't follow, literally speedblitzing him, and this was in regards to one attack. If as you say the flight armour is indeed faster then makarov would have been unable to see the sonic claw, or kagura's attack that hit erza while she was in the flight armour, this then renders his statement completely useless, why would he be surprised that erza has an attak that can blitz him, if she has already shown one capable of blitizing him just moments earlier. Don;t use the he was surprised she could move that fast at base level argument because his statement "AN INSTANTANEOUS ATTACK THAT EVEN I CAN'T FOLLOW" clearly states that the attack is the only one he hasn't been able to follow, this is consistent with the attack bllitzing kagura who had reacted to the previous sonic claw.
Slashing Form: Kagura lunges at her opponent with her sword prepared to strike and slashes at a very high speed. This pose increases Kagura's slashing power, allowing her to cut through Erza's Adamantine Armor, which has been capable of blocking a blast from Jupiter.[32]

Yes yes she was able to slice through the Adimante armor as you can see clear as day there's a slash with Erza's blood going along her torso. It's like the grays vs Rufus fight you can give all these bull shit excuses & theroies but fact of the matter is KAGURA IS STRONGER THAN ERZA. It's like I said if your part of the main cast in fairy tail & bare the mark your never going to loose because Hiro doesn't know how to let his characters loose. Kagura had every advantage in that fight & were suposed to believe her japense cloth armor makes her invincible because it "get's rid of her fears" that's bullshit. Also again Kagura's sword sheathed was able to slice through DIAMOND unsheathed I don't think Robes & a katana would work. Yes you can say it was "Erza's Strength" but even that's bull shit as again Kagura was wiping the floor with her. She had no chance of Victory BUT oh wait we can't have fairy tail loose after all they messiah's compared to the other mages.

Slashing Form: Kagura lunges at her opponent with her sword prepared to strike and slashes at a very
@wolfmaster3000 first of all things from wiki are posted by people, its not something that is posted by hiro. Truely the slashing form could be to enable higher slashing power, but dude look at the scan you yourself put up, this scan even supports my theory that Kagura couldn't destroy the armour. There are 3 cuts, one at the joint of each arm where armours are usually weaker, the third cut is on erza's CHAINMAIL that doesn't have fore armour, she also did break a part of the armour on erza's left thigh, this random places tells you that, Kagura went for a full slash at the armour, and it was only able to break a part on the left thigh and a little piece from the right, and the slash was also able to destroy two of weak points usually located in armour. This doesn't show that she is capable of destroying the armour. I have no doubt that she can do it ith archenemy unsheated, but sheated no way, destroying the armour would be akin to what Jupiter did, it shatteres into pieces or what ikaruga was doing to erza's armour. I already explained how the fight went, but you still choose to hard headedly follow something that even the scan u put up disproves. I do not understand if it is that you are to proud to admit it, or you are to hard headed. Now you say fairy tail never loses, Really because it seems to me that they seem to lose initially in every arc, you want me to call loses for you.
Natsu
Leon
Aria
We could choose to include the gun dude, he did in a way lose to him in the first encounter
Fukuro
Jellal(only won via legitimate powerup DF)
Racer
Brain
Zero(initially, only won with legitimate powerup DF)
Gildartz
Hades(only won with a combination of events, including powerup LFD)

Gray
Leon (before winning the second fight)
Jose Porla
Gemini
Brain
Zero
Bixlow(rune cheating involved)
Hades (same as natsu)

Erza
Jose Porla
Jellal
Hades

Lucy
Need i mention

Mystogan should probably count for everyone up there since they all sleep when he comes in, plus natsu should get an extra Erza and Laxus, seeing as it has been said many times that they both beat him frequently in duels.

Is that enough losses for you, and all this loses don't even include the 2 or so filler arcs we have, especially the zentopia one that had fairy tail loses flying everywhere.
Fairy Tail almost always loses at first and eventually they win, tell me magas/animes where at the end of the arc, the arc villain isn't beaten. Unless u can tell me enough then don't go claiming a stupid and baseless notion, that fairy tail can't lose, when in fact they lose more than necessary. My problem with Hiro is that even though Fairy Tail are stronger, they end up losing at the initial fight and when they eventually win, people say its because they are fairy tail or nakama power. In situations where the opponents are stronger than them like Jose Porla(WS), Jellal (WS), Brain, Master Zero, Bluenote, Hades, there are usually power-ups and stronger people beaten them like Makarov for Jose porla, DF natsu for Jellal, Jura(WS) for Brain, DF Final art secret dragon slayer move FULL MAGIC RELEASE for Master zero, Gildartz for Bluenote, Destroying external power source (Logic) and LFD, plus tenryuu island giving them back little of their magic that wasn't returned when azuma damaged the tree.
There are basically 3 fights i have problem with in fairy tail (that i can remember at the moment)
Gajeel vs Yomazu and Kawazu (no way Gajeel should have had that much problem with two minor guild members but i suppose it was to make it as real as possible plus both their magics worked hand in hand in perfect sync to supplement each other)
Wendy vs Chelia (Chelia was clearly stronger i think she should have won, but in ended in a draw because wendy was able to hold out for 30 mins, which counts for her durability, plus it makes sense if she just continued to eat the air to regain small stamina and strength, plus after the match she was shattered, in a normal battle condition, chelia would have one but it makes sense in that kind of 30 minutes rule to just hold out especially when chelia doesn't have any move capable of one-shotting wendy)
Bacchus vs Ichiya (but i guess it was a gag, plus wwe are never really allowed to know just how strong Ichiya is, just that he is the strongest mage from Pegasus, and he has power on the level of erza at list Pre time-skip.)
reefa2931 commented…
Its true that Natsu, Lucy, Erza and Gray have लॉस्ट their fair share of fights but what wolfmaster is saying is that all the fights आप listed occured pre-timeskip and before the Tenroujima Island arc, basically when this मांगा was actually worth reading. In this arc the fights are horrible. I will say this again after saying it once already, the best arcs in shonen are known to be tournament and rescue arcs, but this arc is one of the worst shonen arcs i have ever seen. I कहा that the only way this arc could be saved was if a good plot reveals between Erza, Jellal and Kagura and the backstory was HORRIBLE. This arc is far from a good tournament arc and isnt getting good ever. If Kagura is about the same age as Erza know, that backstory even messed up the timeline! Let me explain each fight and दिखाना you. I mean EVERY FIGHT. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
reefa2931 commented…
Erza and Kagura, i got to go with wolfmaster on this fight. Kagura was winning and Erza should have lost. Not debateable. We have confirmation that Erza's Japanese armor is her strongest. According to T_Ballack it is faster than flight armor(?) She tanked a स्लैश from Archenemy unsheathed without any armor despite her adamntine losing to Archenemy sheathed. Her attacks were strong enough to take down Kagura but not in Heaven Wheel form. Really? This fight waas not legit आप can say what आप want but it was very much like the Jellal/Jura fight. The action was good, it was eye candy. But the ending ruined the WHOLE THING. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
reefa2931 commented…
So FT did used to lose their fair share of fights, but right now they are winning fights that they really shouldnt be if आप are following the power ladder in FT. Elfman vs Bacchus, Wendy vs Chelia, Laxus vs RT, Gray vs Rufus, Natsu vs Sting and Rogue and Erza vs Kagura were all fights where FT should have lost. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना