Eclipse Taylor Lautner's MOST प्रिय and INTENSE scene

green6244 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 07:39PM
In many interviews Taylor Lautner said his MOST favorite scene in Eclipse was the tent scene.(When Edward and Bella are in the tent before they fight Victoria and it is freezing cold. Edward can't warm Bella up so Jacob comes in and crawls into the sleeping bag with Bella to keep her warm since he runs a fever of 108.9 since he has been in wolf form lying outside the tent)but on the twilight convention interview with Robert Pattinson , Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner, he describes in full detail why it is his favorite. these are his exact words: "Well, okay, I'm shirtless and I walk into the tent. And i have to be mean to this guy(points to robert) and he(robert) comes at me with a hand and litterally grabs my right breast." (the crowd screams and he laughs) "So then I have to look him in the eyes and be serious and say to him, that I'm hotter than you." (then he bursts out laughing and the crowd starts screaming.) "And it's all pretty funny, but at the same time i have to be dead serious."
last edited on Aug 06, 2010 at 12:40AM

Eclipse No उत्तरों