डंकन और कोर्ट्नी HELLO!!!!!!!

232dxc posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 04:32AM
Hi im the new girl on fanpop. i get on here all the time but i could not sign up till i was 13, thats what my mom says anyways. sooo my birth day was 2 days ago so now i can get on here,and just to let you know I LOOOOOOOOVE the articals from missdeathwish the most so im a fan of her well i what to get some friends so if you can send me some stuff tonight if you can. well bye this is all i wanted to say.

डंकन और कोर्ट्नी 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dXcFan14 said…
Heyyyyyyyyyyy! I love your articles so far! Cant wait to see future stuff from you, lol xD and Do you wanna be friends? xD xP lol xP
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lolibarbie said…
tongue
lol, i haven't been on in like EVER so i can't keep up with articles, i can barely keep mine :P lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rubberduck2 said…
wlecome! now that your offically on fanpop i hope you have fun and posts lots of new articles and comments and so on and hope you get lots of new fans especially from this spot cuz everyone here is really sweet
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TDItwin said…
big smile
hello i love the stuff youve already put up well done its great and i cant wait to see the other stuff you will put up in the futer and i do really hope we can be friends
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ashyroxsox said…
Hi! just to let you know you might get addicted to fanpop!!! lol! :)