डंकन और कोर्ट्नी The Pairing Is Done

David117 posted on Dec 22, 2011 at 05:19PM
in the first episode of tdroti, all 22 of the originals cameo as they are on a ship leaving the island. 2 people i happen to notice making out are dxg. lets face it, the writers are trying so hard to push this couple. even if there is a season 5, the writers have made it abundantly clear that dxg is hear to say. and to be honest, if the paring hadn't got together the way they did, dxg is the biggest pairing in td. the first power couple in terms of winning a season is dxg, two characters that had the most screentime in their respective winning seasons. i only wish that courtney moves on and finds someone else, preferably off the show, because at this point, thers no way bring back the dxc pairing to what it was. dxc will always be my favorite pairing, but dxg isnt as bad as i once thought. duncan seems to be happier around gwen than he ever was around courtney. that being said i just wish that dxg atleast apologizes to courtney in a future season 5. that way cxg friendship could come back.

डंकन और कोर्ट्नी No उत्तरों