डिज़्नी'स् बोल्ट BOLT!!! 2!!!

stoff posted on Mar 26, 2009 at 03:53PM
I wanth next film about bolt!!!! i wanth BOLT 2!!!!! and you!?

डिज़्नी'स् बोल्ट 2490 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2490

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BOLTVIOLETROSES said…
wink
you go to google.com and click images and type in BOLT2
 आप go to google.com and click तस्वीरें and type in BOLT2
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SuperBoltFan14 said…
Alright
smile
Ok I looked and I see the picture your talking about that you made above. I found out the sequel is called Bolt 2: Thunder Strikes. Type in Bolt 2: Thunder Strikes on google and I'm looking in facebook and it has been posted the description of the movie. IT'S COMING OUT IN NOVEMBER OF 2012!!! At the four year anniversery of the release of Bolt, its sequel will be released. It sounds pretty good but for those how wanted Bolt to be with Violet, your self creation, she isn't in the movie description. Well I want to believe this and whenever someone sees the actual trailer for Bolt 2: Thunder Strikes, make sure to post it on here. If this is right we have only nine more months before we can see Bolt 2 finally. That trailer should be coming in the next few months if Bolt 2 is actually being released in November of this year. Continue to search my friends and I'll pray that this is really true. I can't take disappointment if this isn't for real.
smile
the tag did not have the release date i saw an actual screen saver that said BOLT2 in theaters JULY 2016
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ShadowBolt2012 said…
smile
Coooool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Keyvon said…
smile
Cool I cant wate it may be some but I can wate this movie is one of my favotie if I was BOLT I would be happy because I have 2 friends and I have a good home and I would want to spend time with penny, penny mom, penny dad, rhino, & mittens we would have a blask and I would ask penny if she could ask her mom, dad if we could go to Disneyland and if so then we cold try to make a movie like BOLT 2 and that would be it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mk3 said…
Omg!
wonder what happened to the fake BOLT the guys in the movie who did not let penny take BOLT home are mean so the fire is what they got for being mean and replacing BOLT and signing penny up for a show without pennys permision and for them saying that was good news
smile
l wish they would make bolt 2 sooner.
smile
Bolt, mittens, rhino, penny, should make another movie
you should not wish it would be sooner because then it would be even shorter than the last one and i want BOLT 2 to be longer than the first one
smile
Oh sill me I should think befor I say anything
smile
If they are going to make another bolt I suggest it should be more funnyer, cuter, longer these word that I just said could be true when they make bolt two I wounder who bolt next enemie is going to be I hope it going to be the green eye man if not I hope he's more evil and he had a white shepherd and bolt likes her but he didn't know that she worked with himaso maybe at the end me could say I didn't know you were apart of evil clan.
i think its time i show you my top seceret best BOLT drawing here it is if they had a drawings section pn the BOLT 2 DVD i hope they put it in there i would show you it on the next slide [i hope]
smile
Lets me see
smile
Yah lets see it
i set it on my user icon
BOLT IS TOTALLY AWSOME
smile
Wow thant a good picture.
smile
I got to say your a good artist.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gingapony123 said…
big smile
OH GOD PLEASE HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLESE MAKE JOHN TROVOLTA AND MILEY CIRUS RETURN TOGETHER!!!
smile
They should
smile
John Travolta is a go actor and I like Miley Cirus and the other actors in BOLT.
smile
Hard to argue with that. Johnny boy is the more experienced one compared to Miley but let's face it when Bolt came to theaters who were the kids coming to see? A grown man playing a dog or a sweet little girl playing a sweet little girl? Bolt is the most awesome one but Miley is more popular with the kids.
smile
Its to see animales being in movies
smile
Yah I love animales be movies too
smile
Bolt 2 fans should should do a count down for bolt 2 it might take a long time but its worth i.
yeah i agree
smirk
BOLT2 IS GOING TO BE AWSOME!
smile
I agree also
smile
Bolt 2, I have to say wgen it comes in the movies I hope it would be #1 movie.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना no1BOLTfan said…
I hope they make a Bolt 2!!!
smile
Some say yhey will.
smile
Yah it nice if disney made another bolt movie.
The count done needs to be put it. In eight more months we can all say we are about to go to the movies to see the Bolt sequel.
smile
Release Date

November 2012

Genre

Action/Adventure

Studio

Walt Disney Pictures

About

Bolt

Description

Bolt is enjoying his life as a normal dog, but he meets Belle, a shaggy dog from the streets, things get exciting! The two dogs are now in charge of five puppies; Sonny, Stormy, Skye, Lightning and Thunder. All is well until Thunder is separated from his family and with his newfound friends, BJ, Sasha and Tornado, attempts to reunite with them while trying to avoid a tough pack of street dogs known as the Westside Mutts! Will they succeed? Or will things take a turn for the worst? Find out in this shocking, yet tear-jerking sequel to the 2008 hit Disney action film, Bolt!

Plot Outline

Bolt meets a girl dog named Belle. Their youngest son, Thunder, goes missing and meets up with Tornado, BJ and Sasha to get home. They have to avoid a street-dog pack called the Westside Mutts.

Starring

Jeff Bennett, Jodi Benson, Christina Applegate, Zachary Gordon, Jason Lee, Scott Wolf, Miley Cyrus

Directed By

Chris Williams and Byron Howard

Written By

Scott Robideau, Clark Spencer, Chris Williams, Byron Howard

Screenplay By

Scott Robideau, Chris Williams, John Lasseter

Produced By

Clark Spencer

Website

link
smile
Wow thats alot of writing.
smile
When think of my self I think of runing, fast, quick these that have with bolt.
Nah I just copied and pasted exactly what was on facebook.
smile
If Bolt,Mittens,Rhino could play a game system what system would it be?
smile
Bolt would play PS3, Mittens WII, Rhino PS3.
laugh
All hail PS3!!! And Bolt!!!
smile
I'm not sure I guess PS3 or XBOX360.
smile
If BOLT played XBOX360, PS3 I wounder what would he play.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mk3 said…
Ps3
smile
I guess
smile
I think ps3 fits his personality.
smile
You guys going on about something like this on a page for Bolt.We all had ours opinion so let's get back to talking about Bolt and his awesomeness.
smile
Have you guys noticed we have started talking much more often since I started posting comments? We filled over three pages in a month.
smile
Wow thats cool