डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस डिज़्नी Princess Countdown Topics

becca85 posted on Jun 23, 2010 at 05:08PM
With the large influx of Disney Princess countdowns that have been taking this club by storm, I thought I would create this forum so that we could have some kind of organization for all the unique ideas that the DP-FP fans keep coming up with.

I hope that all the countdown creators will be kind enough to post the ones they've done along with a link to the final pick in each countdown and a link to the accompanying article (if applicable).

I hope this forum is satisfactory to everyone and provides info on every aspect of the countdown fad! Please add this forum to your updates, as it is designed to constantly be updated with new ideas and topics and old ideas and topics that we hope to not duplicate in the near future (give it a year and then you can try them again to see if results are different).

This is what I have so far. The list is not posted in any particular order; it was just created as I discovered, or was given the information. If you notice any inaccuracies or if you know of any more, let me know. Thanks!

NOTE: Alright, I've simplified the list a bit more, so it should be easier to find past countdowns. The categories are as follows:

Movies ~ These are countdowns that dealt with the movies overall, or specific scenes within the movies
Music ~ These are countdowns that dealt with the soundtracks overall and specific groupings of songs
Princesses ~ These are countdowns that dealt with the princesses only (i.e. physical appearance - excluding clothing!, personality, etc.)
Princes ~ There were enough countdowns for the princes alone that I made their own list
DP Villains ~ These countdowns focus on the villainous characters (both the main villains and their sidekicks)
Supporting Characters ~ These countdowns focus on the other character countdowns that didn't fit into the other categories
DP Couples ~ These countdowns are all about the princesses and their princes
Princess Clothing ~ This is the list for anything that has to do with outfits for the princesses
Miscellaneous ~ I could not find a list for these remaining countdowns, so they are floating here

Completed Countdowns:

Movies
Most Magical DP Moment | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: Cinderella's Dress Transformation | Completed June 2010
Greatest DP Moments of Victory | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: China bows to Mulan | Completed June 2010
Most Romantic DP Moment | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: Cinderella and Prince Charming's dance | May 2010
Most Heartbreaking DP Moment | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: The Beast's "death" | Completed May 2010
Best DP Ending | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: Beauty and the Beast | Completed May 2010
Best DP Moral | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Never lose sight of what’s really important | Completed June 2010
Most Important DP Movie | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs | Completed June 2010
Best DP Movie Transformation | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Cinderella’s rags-to-riches transformation | Completed April 2010
Best DP Movie | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Beauty and the Beast | Completed March 2010
Best Animation in a DP Movie | dweeb | link | link | Winner: Beauty and the Beast | Completed June 2010
Best DP Sequel | alafastanzio | link | link | Winner: Cinderella III: A Twist in Time | Completed April 2010
Best DP Movie Trailer | Straggy | link | link | Winner: Mulan | Completed July 2010
Best Pocahontas Scene | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: Colors of the Wind | Completed Augist 2010
Best DP Fight | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Mulan ~ Battle at the Palace | Completed July 2010

Music
Best DP Musical Score | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Beauty and the Beast | Completed June 2010
Best DP Soundtrack | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: The Little Mermaid | Completed June 2010
Best DP Movie Songs | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: “Colors of the Wind” | Completed May 2010 | Special Note: This countdown factored in all of the vocal songs on each DP soundtrack
Best DP Song | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: “Colors of the Wind” | Completed April 2010 | Special Note: This countdown pertained to the songs that were sung almost exclusively by the princesses.
Best DP Singer | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Pocahontas | Completed April 2010
Best DP Theme Song | ALetterToElise | link | no article | Winner: Beauty and the Beast | Completed April 2010

Princesses
Best DP Hair | cromulanfav | link | link | Winner: Aurora's curly, blonde locks | Completed April 2010
Prettiest DP Name | cromulanfav | link | link | Winner: Aurora | Completed April 2010
Smartest DP | cromulanfav | link | link | Winner: Mulan | Completed May 2010
Best DP Hairstyle | cromulanfav | link | link | Winner: Aurora's blonde locks held back with black ribbon | Completed June 2010 | Special Note: This article lists only the top 10 but includes links to the hairstyles that ranked 11-40.
Which DP Would Make Best Queen | firegirl1515 | link | link | Winner: Pocahontas | Completed May 2010
Bravest DP | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Mulan | Completed June 2010
DP Most Like FP Users | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Belle | Completed June 2010
Prettiest DP Eyes | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Aurora | Completed April 2010
FP’s Favorite DP | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Belle | Completed March 2010 | Special Note: I could not find the official final pick for this countdown, so this is the second to last one.
Most Attractive DP | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Jasmine | Completed March 2010
Best DP Role Model | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Mulan | Completed April 2010
DP Most Desired as Sister for FanPoppers | AllegroGiocoso | link | link | Winner: Mulan | Completed June 2010
Most Lively DP | AllegroGiocoso | link | link | Winner: Ariel | Completed May 2010
Most Imaginative DP | AllegroGiocoso | link | link | Winner: Ariel | Completed May 2010
Most Underrated DP | kiaragirl200 | link | link | Winner: Pocahontas | Completed April 2010
Cutest DP (based on personality) | kiaragirl200 | link | link | Winner: Snow White | Completed May 2010
Most Carefully Drawn DP | KataraLover | link | no article | Winner: Aurora | Completed June 2010
DP Who Looks Best in Sequel | KataraLover | link | link | Winner: Ariel from Ariel’s Beginning | Completed May 2010
Most Heroic DP | KataraLover | link | link | Winner: Mulan | Completed May 2010
DP with Sexiest Body | NaughtyBeauty | link | link | Winner: Jasmine | Completed May 2010
Most Beloved DP Around the World | founten | link | link | Winner: Cinderella | Completed May 2010
Princess Franchise Most Similar to that of the Original Movie | AllegroGiocoso | link | link | Winner: Jasmine | Completed July 2010
Most Spoiled Princess | cromulanfav | link | link | Winner: Jasmine | Completed July 2010
Best Smile | madisonsavanna | link | no article | Winner: Ariel | Completed June 2010
DP Most Beloved by Children | BKG201 | link | link | Winner: Ariel | Completed July 2010

Princes
FP’s Favorite DP Prince | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Aladdin | Completed April 2010
Hottest DP Prince | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Eric | Completed March 2010
Most (Potentially) Controlling or Possessive DP Prince | dweeb | link | link | Winner: Beast | Completed April 2010

DP Villains
FP's Favorite DP Villain | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: Maleficent | Completed May 2010
Most Evil DP Villain | BKG201| link | link | Winner: Maleficent | Completed March 2010
FP's Favorite DP Villain Sidekick | cruella | link | no article | Winner: Iago | Completed March 2010
Ugliest DP Villain | kiaragirl200 | link | link | Winner: Radcliffe | Completed June 2010

Supporting Characters
FP's Favorite DP Parents | DreamyGal | link | link | Winner: Maurice | Completed May 2010
Prettiest Female DP Supporting Character(s) | dweeb | link | link | Winner: Beauty and the Beast’s Bimbettes | Completed March 2010
Best Female Supporting Character in a DP Movie | founten | link | link | Winner: Charlotte | Completed June 2010
Best DP Sidekick | cruella | link | no article | Winner: Mushu | Completed May 2010

Couples
Best DP Kiss | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Belle and the Beast’s balcony kiss | Completed April 2010
Best DP Couple | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Aladdin & Jasmine | Completed April 2010
Best DP Dance Scene | Alycat4848 | link | link | Winner: Aurora and Phillip forest dance | Completed May 2010

Princess Clothing
Best DP Dress | cromulanfav | link | link | Winner: Cinderella's sparkling ballgown | Completed April 2010
Best Dressed DP | firegirl1515 | link | link | Winner: Aurora | Completed May 2010
Best DP Dress | princesslullaby | link | link | Winner: Cinderella’s sparkling ballgown | Completed April 2010
Ariel’s Best Outfit | dweeb | link | link | Winner: Traditional outfit (purple seashell-bra and green tail) | Completed May 2010
Belle’s Best Outfit | dweeb | link | link | Winner: Belle’s Golden Ballgown | Completed April 2010
Best DP Sequel Outfit | firegirl1515 | link | no article | Winner: Cinderella III Wedding Dress | Completed July 2010 | Special Note: Articles are available for the honorable mentions that did not make it to the top 10 (link & link)
Best First DP Interaction with Prince | cromulanfav | link | link | Winner: Aurora and Philip | Completed July 2010
Kind of Romantic Time to Spend With Your Love | LightningRed | link | link | Winner: Traveling around the world (Aladdin) | Completed August 2010
Who Would Raise Their Children Best? | ppv | link | link | Winner: Aurora and Phillip | Completed August 2010

Miscellaneous
Disney Heroine Most Deserving to be a DP | BKG201 | link | no article | Winner: Esmeralda | Completed May 2010
Most Beautiful Disney Heroine | dweeb | link | link | Winner: Aurora | Completed March 2010
Best DP Residence | cromulanfav | link | link | link | link | Winner: Eric’s Palace | Completed July 2010

Current-Running Countdowns:
Best Headwear | dancing_dear
Scariest DP Scene | dweeb/becca85
Tiana's Best Outfit | madisonsavanna
Favorite Beginning Song in DP Movie | dancing_dear
Best DP Movie Rescue | princesslullaby
Favorite DP Couples Kiss | DreamyGal
Best DP Villain Fate | BKG201
Best DP Sequel Song | princesslullaby
Best DP Commoner/Peasant Outfit | disneygirl11
Prettiest DP | percyandpotter
Most Jealous DP | Anaji
Favorite DP | princesslullaby
Which DP pair has similar personalities? | AllegroGiocoso

Announced Countdowns:

Since it sounds like people are still interested in posting their topics so that everyone knows what has been claimed, I will post them here. NOTE TO ALL: PLEASE DON'T STEAL SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEA! There are plenty of ideas out there if you just give it some creative thought.

Best Wedding Dress | dancing_dear
Where in the World Should the Next DP Movie be Based? | dancing_dear
Favorite DP Character | princesslullaby
Favorite DP Movie Line | princesslullaby
Best DP *Movie* Icon | becca85
Best DP Movie Poster | becca85
Best DP Movie DVD/VHS Cover | becca85
last edited on Aug 30, 2010 at 03:45AM

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 60 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DreamyGal said…
wink
This is brilliant! We needed this...they are hard to keep up with! I have wrote articles on:
Magical Moments
link
Greatest Moments of Victory
link
Favorite Villain
link
Most Romantic Moment
link
Favorite Parent(s)
link
Heartbreaking Moments
link
Best Ending
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hindaa said…
i totally agree with ur idea, but i think it's time to make the countdowns limited, because the problem is not only that we can't keep up with it, the problem is that some of them r boring! best eyes, best nose , best mouth, best hair, best voice, BEST BUTT, BEST BEST BEST BEST!! with all my respect to the countdown makers, i respect their hard work in making these countdowns, i know it's a hard thing to do, but make an interesting countdown OR DON'T DO IT.

i suggest that everyone do what (dancing_bear) has done, ask people what's the subject of his/her countdown, this way countdowns won't be boring, and it'll be easy to follow them by this forum.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
Thanks DreamyGal and hindaa!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cromulanfav said…
smile
I did:
*Best Hair*
link
*Best dress*
link
*Prettiest name *
link
*Smartest princess*
link
*Best hairstyle*
link

Right now I'm doing ~Best residence~ and ~The most spoiled princess~

I think princesslullaby will have problem to list all her countdowns, she did many of them
I might have to raid her profile to help list them.

Thanks cromulanfav!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना firegirl1515 said…
big smile
I've done:

*Which Princess Would Make the Best Queen?*
link

*Best Dressed Princess (as in, the princess with the best overall wardrobe)*
link

And I know that Best Smile is going on right now. If I remember any more, I'll be sure to post them!
heart
Thanks firegirl1515!! You FanPoppers are so awesome!! I am starting on the actual list right now, so hopefully I'll have it up soon. I will also edit the current header up there so that it's a lot shorter.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hindaa said…
kiss
becca85
thank a lot! the list u put upthere really helps, i can finally see the articles of the countdowns i too k part in , thank a lot!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TigerRanma said…
Great idea
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BKG201 said…
I did which non-princess Disney heroine deserves to be in the lineup but I didn't write an article: Esmeralda won
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princesslullaby said…
wow, great idea!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DreamyGal said…
surprise
WOW...thats a lot of countdowns!!!
cake
Whoa- impressive! This is going to be such a HUGE help!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dancing_dear said…
smile
Wow thanks for doing this Its great!
I am currentlly doing "Favorite head wear, crown tiara"
Then will do "Best wedding dress", and "What fairytale should the next princess movie be based off of".
heart
Thanks to everyone who has commented and also helped by providing links and topics!! I have been off of FP for a couple of days, but I will get this forum updated shortly. I've also been keeping an eye on my updates, so I'll have a couple more of the current countdowns posted as well. I'll also try and keep an eye on when the countdowns end so that I can keep this forum as up to date as possible.
OK, I've updated it now. If you read the "Announced Countdowns" section, you'll see that I have decided to exclude that section of the listing.

As for the actual listings themselves, I think I may have gotten them all, but if you know of any that I have forgotten please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks again!

EDIT: Ooops!! I just stumbled across some AllegroGiocoso countdowns so I'll add those in now.
You should also add dweeb's and alafastanzio's countdowns
big smile
I'll get right on them. Thanks!
ATTENTION:

I'm planning on doing favorite disney princess characters. A countdown that encompasses ALL the disney princess characters. So don't do it!
Everybody:
I have started a new countdown: Which DP is loved by children the most.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AllegroGiocoso said…
I'm doing a countdown now on the Princess Franchise Version Most Similar to that of the Original Movie.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pretty_angel92 said…
i like that idea allegrogiocoso =P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Straggy said…
I'm going to do a countdown for the best Disney Princess movie trailer.
I like watching trailers. :B
big smile
I'm starting up a countdown for the best DP sequel outfit.
Thanks to everyone who keeps me in the loop on these! I am going to try and keep an eye on the countdowns and articles, but if you don't see a countdown move up to the completed list within a couple of days of it being finished, please let me know and I'll move them.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dancing_dear said…
A New countdown I am doing: Favorite first song in a princess movie.
After I have finished ny loved by childrens countdown I am starrting a best Disney Princess Villain fate.
For all the 9 villains something happened to them at the end (Death,horrid life etc..) and you will pick the least favourite.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AllegroGiocoso said…
link

Here is the final pick for my countdown (will be finished tomorrow). I will edit this comment to provide the article later.

link
Thanks, AG! I'll wait for the article link and then I'll update it.
I still didn't make the articles, but I finished most spoiled DP, and best DP residence, I will post links tomorrow. I want to make countdown about best first interaction, did we had that one?
I don't believe we had that one, cromulanfav. Go for it!!
I did the article for the residences- in two parts:
Part 1:link

Part 2:link
Thanks! I've got the header updated.
Article about most spoiled DP link
^^UPDATED^^

DreamyGal, are you still running the "Best Pocahontas Scene" countdown? The last pick on that countdown was done link ago. I'm just trying to update the current-running countdowns list and see what's finished without my notice and also make sure that nothing has stopped dead in its tracks.
NaughtyBeauty did write an article about sexiest DP
link
Here is the article
link
Thanks, cromulanluv. I think I tried to find the article before, but I was having difficulty, so I thought there wasn't one.

Thanks, BKG201. I'll get this list updated today or tomorrow.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ppv said…
smile
I'm making the countdown about which couple would raise their children the best.
So, one of the primary reasons I created this forum was because I had a countdown idea of my own, but I kept waiting to see if someone would come up with it on their own, and no one ever did. Needless to say, I will now post it as claimed.

I have decided to do a "Best DP (Movie) Icon." Does that sound like an interesting countdown? I'll be posting picks soon to get the icon symbolic of each movie figured out by having the fans vote on them.
I think so ^^
I'm also doing a countdown, best disney princess sequel song.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aiemerrysirius said…
WOW. Thanks so much for keeping track of them all! That's a lot of work!
Can anyone help me in checking out the following countdowns? They haven't been updated in a while, so I am trying to get in contact with the countdown creators to see what's up. Most of these, I am not too sure about what the timeline is for each countdown, so I am going to list any countdown that hasn’t been updated in the last six days. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
link (LightningRed) ~ Last round was posted 16 days ago
link (dancing_dear) ~ Last round was posted 7 days ago
link (dancing_dear) ~ Last round was posted 7 days ago
link (DreamyGal) ~ Last round was posted 8 days ago
link (DreamyGal) ~ Last round was posted over 1 month ago and tiebreaker round was posted 25 days ago
link (madisonsavanna) ~ Last round was posted 21 days ago

~*~

These are the ones I've found that have recently started...
Best DP Commoner/Peasant Outfit ~ disneygirl11
Best DP Movie Sequel Song ~ princesslullaby

Does anyone know of any that I may have missed?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना madisonsavanna said…
smile
I'm still doing the Tiana outfit countdown, it's just that my computer is broken, and I'm using my mom's, so I'm waiting until my computer's fixed before I continue the countdown because all the pictures are on there
big smile
Alright, madisonsavanna. I just wanted to check. Thanks!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LightningRed said…
By becca85: "Can anyone help me in checking out the following countdowns? They haven't been updated in a while, so I am trying to get in contact with the countdown creators to see what's up. Most of these, I am not too sure about what the timeline is for each countdown, so I am going to list any countdown that hasn’t been updated in the last six days. Any help would be awesome. Thanks!
Kind of Romantic Time to Spend With Your Love (LightningRed) ~ Last round was posted 16 days ago "

I'm still making that countdown. I was just busy.

I made Princess Solo countdown, but seemed someone made similar countdown earlier, so I canceled it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lepetitsouris said…
This is the first time I came across this forum, and I think what you're doing is really nice :) its always good to have organization around here
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना breebree446 said…
wink
It's funny! We should have a countdown on the favorite princess countdowns^^
For some reason, FanPop will not let me edit my list up there, so I will get it updated as soon as possible.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LightningRed said…
wink
becca85, my "what kind of romantic time..." is finished. Here's the link: link